PDA

View Full Version : Question for brothers that blast n cruise

Mz1220
07-31-2014, 03:50 PM
When you blast do you find that you need a high dose of test to get results? What test dose do some of you run when blasting? Does the body seem to build a tolerance because your on all the time?

Rooroo
07-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Yes u generally have to run a higher dose when blasting if you are "on" all the time. I like to switch esters every couple months and keep my body guessing .

Always try to run the least amount of gear for what your desired affects are. I know this probably gets old hearing but along with good gear your diet plays such a big roll in how u will feel and look.

Mz1220
07-31-2014, 04:33 PM
Yes u generally have to run a higher dose when blasting if you are "on" all the time. I like to switch esters every couple months and keep my body guessing .

Always try to run the least amount of gear for what your desired affects are. I know this probably gets old hearing but along with good gear your diet plays such a big roll in how u will feel and look.
So say before I went on trt and I got great results on 400mgs of test ew would I still get good results from 400 test ew even if I'm cruising around 200ew now? Or do you find that you need higher dose than before?

kubes
07-31-2014, 04:34 PM
This is the whole idea of cruising and blasting. Yeah most will run a higher dose of test during the blast but you don't have to as long as you run at least a replacement dose you can blast with other compounds

Clark Kent
07-31-2014, 04:40 PM
I think it all depends on your receptors brother!

Mz1220
07-31-2014, 04:45 PM
This is the whole idea of cruising and blasting. Yeah most will run a higher dose of test during the blast but you don't have to as long as you run at least a replacement dose you can blast with other compounds
I understand the concept of blast n cruise I think my question isn't clear. What I'm asking is does your body build up a high tolerance to test and therefore you need to run a really high dose like up over 750 a week when you do blast to get results? Sorry I'm new to the blast n cruise thing just recently made my mind up to go on trt

kubes
07-31-2014, 06:57 PM
I understand the concept of blast n cruise I think my question isn't clear. What I'm asking is does your body build up a high tolerance to test and therefore you need to run a really high dose like up over 750 a week when you do blast to get results? Sorry I'm new to the blast n cruise thing just recently made my mind up to go on trt

Not really. You will reach a point that you need to do more to gain more though. This is why I like to change compounds often with test as a base always

Mz1220
07-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Not really. You will reach a point that you need to do more to gain more though. This is why I like to change compounds often with test as a base always
Ok I got ya. So I could just cruise on test and blast with tren or mast or something and up the test sometimes? Makes sense thanks for the help

kubes
07-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Ok I got ya. So I could just cruise on test and blast with tren or mast or something and up the test sometimes? Makes sense thanks for the help

Yes you can do that. Cruising gives your body time to recover from the cycle

wook
07-31-2014, 07:18 PM
I blast and cruise year round. When I cruise, I run 200-250 mgs of Test Cyp... When I blast, I switch to Test E (at least 500 mgs), Sust (at least 500 mgs), or Prop (at least 500 mgs). It all depends on what other chems I'm running with it. Sometimes I'll go as high 1000 mgs of test, other times stay right at 500... I like to switch it up to keep my body guessing. Been on TRT for last 4 years, and my body has not built up a tolerance. I think it is because I switch it up all the time, but everybody is different.

Mz1220
07-31-2014, 07:26 PM
I blast and cruise year round. When I cruise, I run 200-250 mgs of Test Cyp... When I blast, I switch to Test E (at least 500 mgs), Sust (at least 500 mgs), or Prop (at least 500 mgs). It all depends on what other chems I'm running with it. Sometimes I'll go as high 1000 mgs of test, other times stay right at 500... I like to switch it up to keep my body guessing. Been on TRT for last 4 years, and my body has not built up a tolerance. I think it is because I switch it up all the time, but everybody is different.
Do you run hcg also? If so how much?

wook
07-31-2014, 07:41 PM
I don't... I haven't needed to... I'm from the school of thought that HCG is NOT for use while on cycle, but others on here totally disagree... To me, when your running test and other chems, those tell your body to turn off your natty test, then when you add in HCG, it tells your body to turn it back on! To me, this sends mixed signals and your opening yourself up for unwanted sides... I have used HCG only a couple of times, both of which were for atrophy during PCT... Now other guys swear by it while on cycle, so I guess if it works for you then go for it! I just haven't needed to is all.

Mz1220
07-31-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't... I haven't needed to... I'm from the school of thought that HCG is NOT for use while on cycle, but others on here totally disagree... To me, when your running test and other chems, those tell your body to turn off your natty test, then when you add in HCG, it tells your body to turn it back on! To me, this sends mixed signals and your opening yourself up for unwanted sides... I have used HCG only a couple of times, both of which were for atrophy during PCT... Now other guys swear by it while on cycle, so I guess if it works for you then go for it! I just haven't needed to is all.
I havnt tried it yet but hear so much bout it so I'm just trying to get info on it too. If I don't need it I don't wanta add something else to what I'm already talking. Thanks for the info

kubes
07-31-2014, 07:53 PM

Here is the logic behind hcg and hmg on cycle bro. When you are adding exogenous androgens to your system your body stops producing lh and fsh. This results in your testicles not functioning risking testicular disfunction from them not functioning. The amount of testosterone they produce is nothing compared to the exogenous test you are running but the idea is to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous T. Lh and fsh bounce back pretty quickly during and or after pct but sometimes getting the testies to fire again after they have been shut down for a long period can take a while. So if you keep them firing then all you gave to do is wait for your body to start producing lh again as androgen levels drop below baseline. Some guys get by without running it. It's an individual choice.

wook
07-31-2014, 08:15 PM
I havnt tried it yet but hear so much bout it so I'm just trying to get info on it too. If I don't need it I don't wanta add something else to what I'm already talking. Thanks for the info
You're welcome... Kubes is def the guy to speak to regarding HCG use!

bufbiker
08-02-2014, 02:02 AM
I stay low on the test doses which allows me to run the other compound at a higher dose. The lower dose test helps to eliminate having a greater propencity for sides. For example test at 250mg a week and tren E at 600mg a week, or test at 250 a week and deca at 800 a week.

swolen22
08-02-2014, 07:47 AM
At least 750 ew

Largerthannormal
08-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Here is the logic behind hcg and hmg on cycle bro. When you are adding exogenous androgens to your system your body stops producing lh and fsh. This results in your testicles not functioning risking testicular disfunction from them not functioning. The amount of testosterone they produce is nothing compared to the exogenous test you are running but the idea is to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous T. Lh and fsh bounce back pretty quickly during and or after pct but sometimes getting the testies to fire again after they have been shut down for a long period can take a while. So if you keep them firing then all you gave to do is wait for your body to start producing lh again as androgen levels drop below baseline. Some guys get by without running it. It's an individual choice.

Kubes you beat me to it haha lol nicely put bro! 100% accurate!

Largerthannormal
08-05-2014, 05:06 PM
No matter who you talk to bro your going to have mixed reviews, for some staying at cruising dose year round works well and they blast with other compounds.

For others they may double if not triple their cruisn dose on top of added compounds.

See what works best for you, the best thing to do is keep track of progress for next round.

jacjac
08-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Thank you question Mz many of us have the same ones. I would like to ask a clarification.
If there is a guy with normal, natural test levels, and he decides on a cycle that includes 600mg test ew would not the guy on 200mg trt ew have to hit a 800mg (total) for the same results.

Although logical to me, it seems from the discussion that it is not necessarily the case. My thought was that the 200mg trt I am on simply is replacing what would normally be made by the body if there was not a problem. At least what I am reading is that this thought does not apply when calculating out other compounds when you blast.

Thanks ahead for your responses.

kubes
08-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Thank you question Mz many of us have the same ones. I would like to ask a clarification.
If there is a guy with normal, natural test levels, and he decides on a cycle that includes 600mg test ew would not the guy on 200mg trt ew have to hit a 800mg (total) for the same results.

Although logical to me, it seems from the discussion that it is not necessarily the case. My thought was that the 200mg trt I am on simply is replacing what would normally be made by the body if there was not a problem. At least what I am reading is that this thought does not apply when calculating out other compounds when you blast.

No because once you start your cycle or blast your natty production of test will almost cease so still 600 mg of test is all you have

jacjac
08-07-2014, 12:25 AM
No because once you start your cycle or blast your natty production of test will almost cease so still 600 mg of test is all you have

That makes sense. Thank you Kubes.

theestone
08-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Also, at 200mg/week. Your doing more than more than replacing what you naturally have, your supplementing.

Rooroo
08-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Also, at 200mg/week. Your doing more than more than replacing what you naturally have, your supplementing.

That's true .
What is the best guess of a true replacement dose ? 50 - 100 mg's a week would be my guess.

theestone
08-07-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm no expert.

100 - 150 mg/ week of test-e. Depending on the individual.

Id say around 75 mg of test-e 2x per week would put *my* levels in normal range.

kubes
08-07-2014, 12:57 AM
100 mg ew is a pretty standard dose to keep you within normal range at your low point

hunkstrum
08-07-2014, 02:56 AM

200mgs/week for me is a cycle, not replacement. And results aren't dependent solely on the amount of gear you use.

Herc
08-07-2014, 03:38 AM
When I cruise on 200 mg test E a week, my test is still off the charts when I get blood work done. (Over 1500 ng/dl)

theestone
08-07-2014, 08:00 AM
For me 7 days after a 200 mg(if going 200mg 1x/week) pin I'm mid 900's.

What is your dosings per week and time after Pin to lab protocol?

Dbolish
09-23-2014, 08:27 AM
sorry to bump an oldish thread but just wanted to clear the myth about receptors. Androgen recopters dont downregulate, in fact they upregulate so your body cant adapt to a dose, you simply become too big for your current cruise dose
t

Eman
01-31-2015, 05:46 PM

500mgs total or in addition to the 250 weekly dose?