PDA

View Full Version : Test flu???

Mz1220
08-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Could you get sick or get "test flu" from pinning too much test over a period of a week? Say 500 mgs one day then 3 days later 250 n then some prop like 100 on top of the other shots that were cyp? Just got sick as hell outa nowhere and I never throw up but was puking my guts out and diarrhea like crazy. Any one get sick from too much test? I was front loading btw

rocky83
08-02-2014, 09:58 PM
You can definitely get the flu from too much testosterone. Really shitty when it makes you sick. Your body is telling you that you need to cut back a little bit brother. The silver lining is that is a sign your test is legit, but IMO I think you need to cut back the dosage a bit.

Joebad1
08-02-2014, 10:02 PM
I had some tes that was making me sick every pin..I think it was super damn strong..I had it for about a yr after the third time being sick the next morning, just recently started to do it again..I only did 1/2 cc at a time and it didn't make me sick again

Mz1220
08-02-2014, 10:02 PM
You can definitely get the flu from too much testosterone. Really shitty when it makes you sick. Your body is telling you that you need to cut back a little bit brother. The silver lining is that is a sign your test is legit, but IMO I think you need to cut back the dosage a bit.
Yea I think so too. I was only planning on running 500mg cyp week but was trying to front load and I been running a cruise dose for a while so maybe no need for the front load. Thanks bro

kubes
08-02-2014, 10:36 PM
You can get test flu for sure bro. It usually is just the naggy achy feeling for a day or 2 for me

Memphis
08-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Hell yeah you can bro. I got it bad too on my last cycle towards the end. I bumped up my dose cuz i got an extra bottle that I wanted to finish instead of letting it sit till the next cycle. Well that was a bad idea, I got so sick I had to take 3 days off work. Next I do it I will double up my dose of NAC, it has so many benefits especially as an immune booster. Thats what my doc told me to do, he use to cycle back in the day now he is on low dose trt & hgh almost year round.

Mz1220
08-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Hell yeah you can bro. I got it bad too on my last cycle towards the end. I bumped up my dose cuz i got an extra bottle that I wanted to finish instead of letting it sit till the next cycle. Well that was a bad idea, I got so sick I had to take 3 days off work. Next I do it I will double up my dose of NAC, it has so many benefits especially as an immune booster. Thats what my doc told me to do, he use to cycle back in the day now he is on low dose trt & hgh almost year round.
What is NAC?

kubes
08-03-2014, 03:26 AM
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine NAC 600 Mg