PDA

View Full Version : Weird injection

noarch
08-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Still new to this. Just pinned my test in my glute and this one didn't feel like the others.

The pin was a little more painful going in, and then when I pulled out there was a lot more blood than there's been in the past. I aspirated and there was no blood in the syringe (I think I aspirated...it's always hard to pull the plunger out when aspirating, and I never know if I'm doing it right).

My previous injections there's been either zero blood, or just a tiny drop when pulling out. This time, there was enough to drip down and hit the floor before I could catch it. And it still hurts a little 5 minutes afterwards.

Did I do something wrong???

rocky83
08-08-2014, 04:21 AM
You will be fine brother. I have had some gushers come out of my ass cheeks quite a few times. Might be a little sore then normal, but nothing to be super worried about.

kubes
08-08-2014, 04:22 AM
No you did it right. You probably nicked a vein or went right through one. It happens. The reason why you aspirate is to make sure you are not injecting right into a vein. Sometimes injection are more painful than others

Jimmyinkedup
08-08-2014, 04:22 AM
No you just nicked a blood vessel going in. You will be fine.

noarch
08-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Thanks guys. I think I had gotten cocky since my others had gone so well.

I need to try to relax.

kubes
08-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Relax brother your fine ;)

noarch
08-08-2014, 04:28 AM
what a day

hunkstrum
08-08-2014, 04:29 AM
You went through a blood vessel, kiddo. No big deal. It's very common. And sometimes your body reacts to the BA on the way in, which is probably the pain you felt.

When aspirating, you just need to pull back the plunger slightly. If you're in a blood vessel, the plunger will pull easy. If this happens, just pull the needle out a bit, aspirate again, and then press the plunger. Cool?

noarch
08-08-2014, 04:42 AM
When you aspirate correctly, the plunger is really hard to pull back, right?

rocky83
08-08-2014, 04:44 AM

^^^Yup

kubes
08-08-2014, 04:44 AM

Yes

noarch
08-08-2014, 05:01 AM
Can always count on the BOP. Thanks guys for the quick answers....feeling better about it.

Rooroo
08-08-2014, 05:36 AM
My lovely wife does my glute injection's and last nights pin was one of the more painful in recent memory. Me being a big baby got angry and pouted for 20 mins until I mixed in a little mast p into the test 400 (200 cyp& 200 E).and had her pin one of my lats. Bottom line is if u do this enough bad pins will happen and u will nick something that causes u immediate pain or pain that could last a good week or so.

I'm forever teasing my seventeen yr old daughter that being beautiful is painful in lots of ways ;)
it's very similar to men trying to have lean muscle and not be skinny .

Clark Kent
08-08-2014, 10:28 AM
You will probably have a little bruise there and maybe even a sore little bump. No biggie you are fine

noarch
08-08-2014, 07:25 PM
No bruise, no bump, no pain. Chalk this one up to gaining experience!

Freedom
08-09-2014, 12:29 AM
How fast did you inject (how much overall time pushing of the plunger down)? How much did you inject?

FrankTheTank
08-09-2014, 12:49 AM
I know this is bad to say but I never aspirate. I have probably done a few hundred injections on myself. The chances of stopping that needle directly in a vein is very slim! I'm not saying don't aspirate here in any way, I'm just saying you can relax a little and not worry so much.

08gsxr
08-09-2014, 12:51 AM
I know this is bad to say but I never aspirate. I have probably done a few hundred injections on myself. The chances of stopping that needle directly in a vein is very slim! I'm not saying don't aspirate here in any way, I'm just saying you can relax a little and not worry so much.

I'm the same way bro. Chances are slim. Except with tren. I aspirate with it. God forbid it hit a vein. Lol

bufbiker
08-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Believe it or not your butt has more veins running through it than many other body parts. Higher up towards the hip will not bleed at all.

animal87
08-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Quads and lats do the best for me. Not for everyone but I hardly ever get a bad pin there. I pinned my delt last week and had a gusher. I aspirated and it hurt some so I just changed the needle and hit the other delt, but when I pulled it from the first one blood sprayed the wall. That will freak you out a little.

Everydaylifter2001
08-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Do you have to be an advanced lifter to pin the lats or are you good with any size muscle? I want to try pinning the pecs

kubes
08-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Quads and lats do the best for me. Not for everyone but I hardly ever get a bad pin there. I pinned my delt last week and had a gusher. I aspirated and it hurt some so I just changed the needle and hit the other delt, but when I pulled it from the first one blood sprayed the wall. That will freak you out a little.

After that happens one time you start keeping that cotton ball close by. I have it ready so that I put pressure right on the injection site as the pin comes out

animal87
08-09-2014, 03:19 AM
Yea thats a good idea bro. I usally pin my side or rear delts, I've got so many veins in my front I knew better but I did it anyway.

animal87
08-09-2014, 03:24 AM
Do you have to be an advanced lifter to pin the lats or are you good with any size muscle? I want to try pinning the pecs

You can use any muscle large enough. I don't know how big you are or anything but lats, glutes, delts, quads should be big enough for anyone to pin. You will have to get someone to pin your lats for you unless you are incredibly flexible.

For smaller muscles of course you would use smaller injects of course and larger ones can hold more. I wouldnt pin 3cc's in my calves for example beacuse I don't have very big calves.

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Bro when I first started I had my sideline fir me and she always aspirants and I had them bleed bad, now I have so much scar tissue it's like pinning threw a pig hide or summn, lol n nerves hit them hurt twitches it happen just always check n make sure no blood ur doing good.

Wks41
08-09-2014, 04:35 PM
I love to pin my calves. Hurts the first couple times but goes away.

rocky83
08-09-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm scared to pin the calves LOL.

08gsxr
08-09-2014, 07:32 PM
I pin pecs. 25guage 5/8 and it's smooth. Never go more than half a cc. Lol. Inch above the nipple