PDA

View Full Version : Can Make Your Body/Joint Pains Disappear

basskiller
08-11-2014, 05:43 AM
"Pure EPITHALON Is The Single Biggest Scientific Breakthrough Ever Made In Human Health."

EPITHALON Can Increase Your Physical Energy And Help You Get Deeper, More Restful Sleep
Epitalon Can Extend Your Lifespan Up To 50%, To Live Without Aging And In Perfect Health
Epitalon Can Make Your Body/Joint Pains Disappear, Tighten Your Skin And Facial Features
Epitalon Can Appease Your Anxiety, Anger, Depression, Improve Libido And Your Well-Being
Epitalon Can Improve Your Intellectual Capacity, Labor, Reflexes, Nerve Functions And More

"EPITHALON is the only product that has ever met the burden of proof in lab studies on actual live cells.”
There Are Way Too Many Life Changing Benefits To List Them Here. Enter Your Email To The Right To Keep Up-To-Date With The Recent Anti Aging/Life Extension News. This Can Change Your Life!

(http://www.idevaffiliate.com/32148/idevaffiliate.php?id=100&url=64)

hunkstrum
08-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Increase my lifespan up to 50%???

Mungus
10-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Increase my lifespan up to 50%???

Another 40 years on this mortal coil sounds like fucking torture.

riverbear
10-06-2014, 02:27 PM
? Um come again. 50% life?

dorianyates
10-06-2014, 06:21 PM
what is this stuff? never heard of it

studmuffin
10-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Has anyone ever tried this?I have been having some joint and body aches from cutting trees a couple days a week.Maybe I am just to old to do this type of work.lol

bigtruckguy
10-14-2014, 02:54 AM
sounds like its some pretty potent stuff.. I will be a test dummy and try it lol

hunkstrum
10-14-2014, 03:47 AM
? Um come again. 50% life?

It's totally true. I take it and am 130 years old. My IQ also jumped 10 points.

riverbear
10-14-2014, 03:54 AM
Need all the help with that I can get lol

Clark Kent
10-15-2014, 02:40 AM
"Pure EPITHALON Is The Single Biggest Scientific Breakthrough Ever Made In Human Health."

EPITHALON Can Increase Your Physical Energy And Help You Get Deeper, More Restful Sleep
Epitalon Can Extend Your Lifespan Up To 50%, To Live Without Aging And In Perfect Health
Epitalon Can Make Your Body/Joint Pains Disappear, Tighten Your Skin And Facial Features
Epitalon Can Appease Your Anxiety, Anger, Depression, Improve Libido And Your Well-Being
Epitalon Can Improve Your Intellectual Capacity, Labor, Reflexes, Nerve Functions And More

"EPITHALON is the only product that has ever met the burden of proof in lab studies on actual live cells.”
There Are Way Too Many Life Changing Benefits To List Them Here. Enter Your Email To The Right To Keep Up-To-Date With The Recent Anti Aging/Life Extension News. This Can Change Your Life!

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/images/BuyHere.jpg (http://www.idevaffiliate.com/32148/idevaffiliate.php?id=100&url=64)

Dosing and duration?

dorianyates
10-20-2014, 05:48 PM
why is there not more replies based on the claims of this? Also what is the potency % of your TB-500 bro?

Clark Kent
10-20-2014, 05:51 PM
I am interested as well and dosing and duration

beanlicker
10-21-2014, 12:23 AM
A friend of mine just ran this peptide for 4 weeks at 2.5mg ED. He said that within the first two weeks he noticed a big jump in energy and strength and his muscle/ joint pains were almost completely gone. He also said that it affected his sleep in a negative way. He could get to sleep but woke frequently throughout the night. He plans to take 4 weeks off and run again for 4 weeks. After watching his strength improve some, I'm interested but I'm not completely sold yet.

Dr-Octagon
10-21-2014, 12:35 AM
Does it cure itchy scrot? Im interested in some info on it. The pain aspect of it definitely gets my attention.

hunkstrum
10-21-2014, 12:48 AM
No human trials. If you're a mouse who wants to live with to 18 months instead of 12 months, then this stuff is for you.

beanlicker
10-21-2014, 02:40 AM
No human trials. If you're a mouse who wants to live with to 18 months instead of 12 months, then this stuff is for you. I agree, there are no human trials and anyone trying this is rolling the dice on either having a long and happy future or not. That being said it did increase the lifespan in fruit flies, mice and rats.....so, it's got that going for it. I did some digging and found a very interesting personal log entitled "Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)" that detailed about two years worth of use by a guy called sciwalk.

enrod
10-21-2014, 02:53 AM
Sounds too good to be true. Like most peptide reviews imo XD

BigDickPlaya
10-21-2014, 09:33 AM
There are some transformations on it.. this old dude lost a shitton of wrinkles