PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield, area police bust alleged steroid ring

PAiN
08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
August 8, 2014

FAIRFIELD, Conn., (WTNH) – A cache of illegal drugs and paraphernalia was hauled in by Fairfield Police with the help of a number of law enforcement agencies.

Steroids, human growth hormone, syringes and $4,000 in cash led to the arrests of Chris Puzzio of Trumbull and Jerry Mazzuoccolo of Derby in connection with manufacturing, selling and purchasing of illegal drugs. Police Chief Gary MacNamara said, “I think one of the side affects of the use of steroids is criminal prosecution.”

Police say the two were the ringleaders of a sophisticated steroid web. “We had individuals in the area who were obtaining illegally through the mail overseas. Those chemicals and compositions were being transformed into what ultimately would end up being some sort of human growth hormone,” MacNamara said.

A third man was arrested in New York. A tip led to the steroid ring bust — underscoring the hidden problem of steroid use.
“Based upon the manufacturing and distribution and the evidence that we’re gotten of this, there is somebody in the area using quite a bit of steroids,” MacNamara said.

Puzzio was a competitive body builder. Mazzuoccolo, fired Thursday, was an elite personal trainer at a fitness center in Trumbull.
Greg Mazzella, a gym member, said, “I’ve been part of another gym in the past that had a similar situation, which is unfortunate, especially with all the coverage with major league baseball going on.”

Gym member Joe Cavanaugh said, “Kids want to get big. They want quick, easy results and that’s a dangerous way to do it. But it’s here, it’s everywhere.”

Meanwhile, investigators are trying to figure out the street value of all of this. The investigation is still ongoing, and police say there could be at least three more arrests.

VIDEOS OF GEAR:

http://wtnh.com/2014/08/08/fairfield-area-police-bust-alleged-steroid-ring/

www.wfsb.com/story/26237249/fairfield-police-bust-massive-steroid-making-operation

Dont wanna be old
08-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Read blog under story link .
Steroids cause Wife Beatings .
More side effects than I realized or public opinion ?
;)
Lol !

TheTrain
08-11-2014, 09:13 PM
losers are losers...with or without AAS DWBO!! You know this...asshole on nothing will make excuses for his cowardice instead of saying "Im a cunt" like every man who lifts a hand to a women should

rocky83
08-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Just another excuse for some one being a piece of shit and then steroids taking the wrap for it.

blaster
08-11-2014, 10:35 PM
At least this lab wasnt located in a trailer park. Never know where your homebrew gear is being made. Unfortunate that they got busted though.

Clark Kent
08-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Wow that one hits close to home!

studmuffin
08-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Steroids cause wife beatings?My wife says I am pussy cat when I am on Tren.