PDA

View Full Version : Too slin or not too slin

JuicedVenom
08-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Currently on serostims hgh @ 4iu ed and rips @ 6iued x3 pins am rips 3iu midday rips 3iu Night 4iu SERos.
Also pre w/0 125 mcg of igf/ lr3. T-4 ed @ 200x2. Also long ester AAS 4 pins a week 800-1g mast e. 700-1g tren e. And varying doses of test from 250 mg - 1200 mgs switching every few months. Also test suspension as needed. Var 4 weeks on n off. ADEX e3d. Caber as needed. Plus reg multivitamin, fish oil, vit c , vit d, tudca, glucosamine, so. Now u know that. I wanna grow more. I'm 5"9 range from 180 -205. 9-12% bf depending on weight. Got bcaas in check, food and prtiein and sleep in check.train 5+ nights a week Legs Monday. Abs daily then chest x 2 days etc. Igf works very well!!! I want more. So should I drop igf and add slin. My buddy does 2 weeks on 2 off 1x a day @ 5 Iu pre w/o And does 10g carbs for every Iu of slin. The short version. Humalog I believe. Anyways he's gonna give me a 250 Iu pen. Slin window is 4 hrs. Add or not? If so drop the igf or add on top. I've done a ton of research and don't wanna do am pre wo. And post. Just 1x a day for a on n off cycle. Anyone ????

hunkstrum
08-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Don't do it, brother.

animal87
08-11-2014, 11:19 PM
I wouldnt man not worth it.

JuicedVenom
08-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Can y'all explain why or y not. U think igf is fine? Along w hgh and AAS slin can really morph u. I was only thinkn 5iu. 1xa day 2 weeks on 2 off. Idk. Some do 30/40 Iu but 5 Iu is nothing. Besides the igf is similar in terms of going hypo. Etc. I'm only saying. I've not tried slin. I cld stick to the proven igf. It works great. Ty guys

hunkstrum
08-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Can y'all explain why or y not. U think igf is fine? Along w hgh and AAS slin can really morph u. I was only thinkn 5iu. 1xa day 2 weeks on 2 off. Idk. Some do 30/40 Iu but 5 Iu is nothing. Besides the igf is similar in terms of going hypo. Etc. I'm only saying. I've not tried slin. I cld stick to the proven igf. It works great. Ty guys

Well insulin is dangerous in the absence of an actual condition that requires its use therapeutically. You fuck up and you can end up in a coma or dead. Other than that, it's just not necessary unless your a IFBB pro and you absolutely need an edge. But what are your goals? That seems to be the most important question. If you just want to get big, the amount of gear you're already using is way more than enough to do that. By the way, if I had access to 4ius of legit serostim, I would be screaming like a little girl with happiness :-)

What are your stats at the moment in regard to size and cycle. You say 180-205lb. That's a huge swing in weight. You also say about a gram of tren and possibly and up to a gram of test. I'm telling you flat out that with the tren/test/gh, you should be able to do anything you want. Just add food. Absolutely no need for insulin.

As a side note: I think you should be able to do what ever you want with your body, I just don't want you to hurt yourself or delude yourself into thinking that insulin is an answer to a problem that I doubt exists. I hope this helped.

wook
08-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Well insulin is dangerous in the absence of an actual condition that requires its use therapeutically. You fuck up and you can end up in a coma or dead. Other than that, it's just not necessary unless your a IFBB pro and you absolutely need an edge. But what are your goals? That seems to be the most important question. If you just want to get big, the amount of gear you're already using is way more than enough to do that. By the way, if I had access to 4ius of legit serostim, I would be screaming like a little girl with happiness :-)

What are your stats at the moment in regard to size and cycle. You say 180-205lb. That's a huge swing in weight. You also say about a gram of tren and possibly and up to a gram of test. I'm telling you flat out that with the tren/test/gh, you should be able to do anything you want. Just add food. Absolutely no need for insulin.

As a side note: I think you should be able to do what ever you want with your body, I just don't want you to hurt yourself or delude yourself into thinking that insulin is an answer to a problem that I doubt exists. I hope this helped.

Hunk knows his stuff! Bro, that's a hell of a cycle for someone weighing 180-205! Have you ran cycles like that before??? Def wouldn't add insulin either! Good luck and keep us posted!

animal87
08-12-2014, 04:29 AM
Like hunk said its very easy to screw up big time.

I have blood sugar problems naturally, if I didnt workout and take care of myself I would probably have to be on some kind of med for it. Trust me if your blood sugar gets out of wack enough you will really feel like you are dieing.

You are setting yourself up to go through that. Even if you dont become diabetic sometime eventually your blood sugar could get too high or low depending if you judged how fast your body is going to use the carbs your taking with it and if your lucky someone will be around to take you to the hospital.

JuicedVenom
08-12-2014, 02:34 PM
FOOD IT IS. TY GUYS. I DID REALLY GET BIG COMPARED TO MY OLD 120 lbs. so your way right. I def appreciate it. Lots of help. FOOOOOOOD. MORE FOOD.

xmuscle
08-12-2014, 06:02 PM
700-1gram of tren if ur getting some quality tren ur gonna have some issues more isn't always better..food is wer its at u can talk all the anabolics u want but if ur diet isnt right ur gains will be limited. Just my personal opinion.in the end food will b ur best friend.

JuicedVenom
08-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Your absolutely rite guys. The serostims made me lose weight like crazy @ 2 Iu a day I upped it to ; Iu a day plus 6 Iu of hyges. And igf 150 mcg. Keep test @ 3-400 and tren @ 6-700. And eat more. Plus I'll try mass gainer shakes. I'll be good. I've been on TRT for yrs. and AAS for looooong time. If I up my cals by 5-600 a day even. I'll see. Difference. I was 22% bf before now 9.8-10%. So I'm leaning out. Plus getting strong. Incline BP @ 360 max. No spot no wrist straps. Before. I was stuck

goku
08-17-2014, 07:45 PM
personally i would use slin place of igf-1.

exo igf-1 has to be spaced out by 8 hours i believe from your gh shot as it effects the conversion of gh to endo igf-1, the main reason we use gh and one of its primary anabolic functions.
negative feedback loop. think aas causing endo test production to be suppressed.

but thats IF its legit igf-1 which if im honest i doubt it is. gh is relatively straightforward to produce with the right facilities, its the purification and filtration process thats difficult.
producing synthetic igf-1 is extremely complex and its highly unlikely we're getting a properly synthesized and pure product at the prices being offered by peptide companies.

would be tempted to get an igf test myself. even then, it may not be bioligcally active.
but gh + slin is tried and proven.

gh elevates igf-1, slin + gh together elevates it more than either alone.

also slin re-sensitizes gh receptor pathways.