PDA

View Full Version : Man Charged In Hawaii For Possession Of Anabolic Steroids

PAiN
08-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Man Charged In Hawaii For Possession Of Anabolic Steroids

A man from Hilo, Hawaii, has been arrested and charged with 18 offences related to possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

http://www.steroidal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/kama1.jpg

Gregory Douglas Kama, 24, was arrested at his home following officers from the Hawaii Police Department and the Area Vice I Section, executing narcotics warrant and searching Kama’s home.

On Tuesday, July 29, officers served search warrants at a home on Paipai Street in Hilo.

Kama’s residence in Paipai Street in Hilo, on the east coast of Hawaii, was searched and investigators found a fairly large quantity of anabolic steroids.

Officers recovered both oral and injectable anabolic steroids including; 10 vials of Testosterone Cypionate, 4 vials of Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone), 2 vials of Equipoise (Boldenone Undeecylenate), 8 vials of Testosterone, 8 vials of Masteron (Drostanolone), 192 pills of Proviron, 95 pills of Anadrol, 404 tablets of Anavar and 1,373 of Dianabol. It has not been reported if these steroidal products are underground lab (UGL) grade anabolic steroids, or pharmaceutical grade, but there is enough for 4-5 lengthy steroid cycles there, or Kama was a steroid source as suspected by law enforcement.

After Kama was arrested he was transported to Hilo police cellblock while detectives continued their enquiries.

The charges against Kama range from promoting the use of harmful drugs, to possession of drug paraphernalia and he was charged on August 1st.

Kama has not yet entered a plea and remains in jail, with his bail set at $82,000.

Steroid possession charges each carry a maximum sentence of 10 years and a $20,000 fine. Steroid paraphernalia charges carry a maximum sentence of 5 years and a $5,000 fine.

Hawaii isn’t new to anabolic steroid busts. Kurt Ventura, 36, a helicopter pilot, avoided jail back in 2012 due to his good character, but was looking at 50 years in prison for possessing Oxandrolone (Anavar).

Ventura was sentenced to a $4,000 fine for the drug charges, with a conditional discharge to take effect upon successful completion of a five-year probation. He was also sentenced to one-year probation and a $1,000 fine on the paraphernalia charge, with deferment of sentencing to take effect if he remains in compliance.

Ventura had ordered the oral steroid Anavar online and claimed he did not know they were illegal and controlled drugs in Hawaii.

studmuffin
08-12-2014, 01:49 AM
He ordered anavar online and did not know they were illegal,WTF.

hunkstrum
08-12-2014, 01:18 PM
50 years in prison for possessing anavar?!?! Holy fucking shit! Thank you George Bush for making America a safer place to live. I hope that one day my children will never have to know the horrors of Anavar abuse lol!

bigsam
08-12-2014, 08:18 PM
50 years in prison for possessing anavar?!?! Holy fucking shit! Thank you George Bush for making America a safer place to live. I hope that one day my children will never have to know the horrors of Anavar abuse lol!

Lmao fucking 50yrs? Remind me to never go to Hawaii.

rocky83
08-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Damn! Hawaii doesn't fuck around!