PDA

View Full Version : Ruptured my Tricep Tendon ** UPDATED** This Sucks....

toppjimie
08-13-2014, 03:37 PM
:blue: http://i62.tinypic.com/2hfmljq.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/2lkv31u.jpg

I unfortunely Ruptured my Triceps Tendon the other day on chest day.My Stubborn Old ass had to lift TOO Much.I was inclining Dumbbells @ 80lbs.thought to myself i'll go alittle more,had a guy spot me 90's 2nd rep,BAM.,fucken arm gives out.Went to the hospital yesterday,had it examined & xrayed,Doctor told me NO surgury.,but no weight lifting for 4-6-weeks.I figured as much.Im in my 8th week of cycle,so I think i'll go on PCT while things heal up. I believe the Mind & Body quits working together after 50,You can keep telling yourself "you can do it",but the bodys telling you "No you cant"..This time the Body won,lol Oh well,time to lick my wounds & Swallow my Pride for a bit...

hunkstrum
08-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Yikes... sorry, brother. The silver lining is that you don't need surgery and you'll be back in the gym in no time. Lesson learned. Rest up, and feel better.

Dont wanna be old
08-13-2014, 04:11 PM
Sorry to hear friend .
Send me info and I can send you 15mg TB500 and 5mg BPC157 .
Welcome to the Research for a better tomorrow group . ;)

toppjimie
08-13-2014, 04:12 PM
Thanks hunk.,lesson learned is "don't try to push your limitations"I should have stopped with the 80s,duh....lol

wook
08-13-2014, 04:12 PM
Sorry bro, that really sucks! You'll be back though! Keep your head up!

animal87
08-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Damn I'm sorry bro. Just take it easy for a while, do you some cardio to stay busy.

Rooroo
08-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Fuck bro!! Sorry to hear that ! I did the same thing about a year ago and yes my arm was black and blue very similar to yours for a while ! Good news is it will heal but u have to seriously take it easy .

I'll be honest I was able to do very lite movements but probably should have rested the arm completely .

toppjimie
08-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Sorry to hear friend .
Send me info and I can send you 15mg TB500 and 5mg BPC157 .
Welcome to the Research for a better tomorrow group . ;)

LOL,DWOB I was just going to ask you how that tb500 is working for you! Thanks Brother,btw,got any fountain of youth in a bottle.,lol

Dont wanna be old
08-13-2014, 04:30 PM
LOL,DWOB I was just going to ask you how that tb500 is working for you! Thanks Brother,btw,got any fountain of youth in a bottle.,lol
No but ,
I have a copy of Expendables III . We are young my friend .
I just need to convince the ladies now !
;)

studmuffin
08-13-2014, 04:30 PM
That sucks bro,sorry to hear!

masteratarms
08-13-2014, 05:13 PM
after breaking my hand and being down for almost 2 months I hate seeing this stuff, I know it's painful and annoying I really hope it heals quickly and most of all with that injury properly

Clark Kent
08-13-2014, 06:40 PM
:blue: http://i62.tinypic.com/2hfmljq.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/2lkv31u.jpg

I unfortunely Ruptured my Triceps Tendon the other day on chest day.My Stubborn Old ass had to lift TOO Much.I was inclining Dumbbells @ 80lbs.thought to myself i'll go alittle more,had a guy spot me 90's 2nd rep,BAM.,fucken arm gives out.Went to the hospital yesterday,had it examined & xrayed,Doctor told me NO surgury.,but no weight lifting for 4-6-weeks.I figured as much.Im in my 8th week of cycle,so I think i'll go on PCT while things heal up. I believe the Mind & Body quits working together after 50,You can keep telling yourself "you can do it",but the bodys telling you "No you cant"..This time the Body won,lol Oh well,time to lick my wounds & Swallow my Pride for a bit...

Holy shit TJ that sucks man! Get well soon and if you need anything man just shoot me a PM!

toppjimie
08-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Thanks CK.Whats fucked up is I paid $60 to play in a golf outing this Saturday and dont think I can swing a club too good,.maybe just go for the steak dinner and beer,lol

Clark Kent
08-13-2014, 07:55 PM
Thanks CK.Whats fucked up is I paid $60 to play in a golf outing this Saturday and dont think I can swing a club too good,.maybe just go for the steak dinner and beer,lol

Well Steak and beer doesn't suck! Not being able to swing does! Give it a try? If not light up a nice cigar and be the designated cart driver. Lol its nice just to be out on the course. I was supposed to play today but pouring like a bastard all day. Get well my man that doesn't look good!

Mfire
08-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Dang bro, that stinks! Hope it heals up properly for you

Tekadori
08-13-2014, 11:11 PM
Like Hunk said the silver lining is that you do not need surgery. Enjoy the rest as I am sure you have earned it, do your cardio and keep your diet in check. You'll bounce back and come back better than before. Keep us posted!!!

toppjimie
09-02-2014, 03:07 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/xap7gl.jpg

Got splint off last week.Hoping to get the 19 staples out this friday and on to Rehab.I like the Recovery/Rehab Log Idea.Ill be posting up one myself.MRI Showed complete tear off the bone @ the elbow! just starting to get some range of motion.The LONG Road to Recovery has Begun!I'll be thinking of you Kicks,haha

jinko
09-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Damn that sucks. Well best of luck to you.

Clark Kent
09-02-2014, 03:56 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/xap7gl.jpg

Got splint off last week.Hoping to get the 19 staples out this friday and on to Rehab.I like the Recovery/Rehab Log Idea.Ill be posting up one myself.MRI Showed complete tear off the bone @ the elbow! just starting to get some range of motion.The LONG Road to Recovery has Begun!I'll be thinking of you Kicks,haha

Good Lord brother! Thats gonna leave a mark! Get well soon TJ and keep us posted bro!

toppjimie
09-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Yep,Doc cut me open pretty good.Its fucked up.Thats Obamacare for ya,lol

rmkicks
09-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Damn brother! That's a nasty looking injury. Might be looking at the same thing for my bicep. I wish you a speedy recovery my friend. Are you taking anything to aid in your recovery?

toppjimie
09-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Damn brother! That's a nasty looking injury. Might be looking at the same thing for my bicep. I wish you a speedy recovery my friend. Are you taking anything to aid in your recovery?

Wish the same to you brother.Hope you don't need the surgry.I don't take anything now yet.looking into the same stuff you probably are kicks.What Sucks is all that hard work putting in the gym the last 8 months is gone,Have to start all over again to get back to where I was before the injury.Dont know if ill get the same strength back in my left tricep again.This injury is really depressing.Its going to be a long ass rehab,URGGGG

rmkicks
09-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Wish the same to you brother.Hope you don't need the surgry.I don't take anything now yet.looking into the same stuff you probably are kicks.What Sucks is all that hard work putting in the gym the last 8 months is gone,Have to start all over again to get back to where I was before the injury.Dont know if ill get the same strength back in my left tricep again.This injury is really depressing.Its going to be a long ass rehab,URGGGG
Let's lean on each other for support throughout this process brother. We will be making hellatious comebacks my friend!!

riverbear
09-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Dang! Prayers for a speedy recovery. Get well soon

08gsxr
09-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Ah man I'm sorry! I hope you get better!!!

Dick
09-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Let's lean on each other for support throughout this process brother. We will be making hellatious comebacks my friend!!

You guys can go on walks together?

Damn in all seriousness sorry to hear bro but in 4-6 weeks you will be right back at it!!!!!

And TJ holy shit I hope all is well with you to brother!!!

rmkicks
09-02-2014, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=Mick;210054]You guys can go on walks together?

LOL. You can walk with us too Mick!

Dick
09-02-2014, 10:07 PM
LOL. You can walk with us too Mick!

LMAO that's what the Doc told me today to start doing some cardio, guess I am going to have to join you guys lolol