PDA

View Full Version : Late breaking Denver Broncos news

wook
08-24-2014, 03:03 PM
I am saddened to announce that Matt Prater (Broncos kicker) has been suspended for violating the leagues substance abuse policy for alcohol and will miss the 1st four games. More bad news is that Wes Welker suffered another concussion in last nights game (3rd since last year) and it is undetermined when he will return. I can't remember who stole Welker from me in the Fantasy draft (Rocky maybe?) and not sure who has Prater, but adjustments will be probably be needed.... BTW, I'll still take either or both off your thieving hands if you like! :baTKy7euDALvLAeX.jp

Dick
08-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Was he hammered on the field? ;)

wook
08-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Was he hammered on the field? ;)

The way he was kicking he might have been! Do you have him too? Fucker!

Dick
08-24-2014, 03:21 PM
The way he was kicking he might have been! Do you have him too? Fucker!

LMAO Nope, I have Bryant and Janikowski. I do have a QB by the name of Manning though. LoL

wook
08-24-2014, 03:24 PM
LMAO Nope, I have Bryant and Janikowski. I do have a QB by the name of Manning though. LoL

:9584:

rocky83
08-25-2014, 05:42 PM
I am saddened to announce that Matt Prater (Broncos kicker) has been suspended for violating the leagues substance abuse policy for alcohol and will miss the 1st four games. More bad news is that Wes Welker suffered another concussion in last nights game (3rd since last year) and it is undetermined when he will return. I can't remember who stole Welker from me in the Fantasy draft (Rocky maybe?) and not sure who has Prater, but adjustments will be probably be needed.... BTW, I'll still take either or both off your thieving hands if you like! :baTKy7euDALvLAeX.jp

^^LMAO!! Still not giving up welker brother. The guy is gonna be a free agent next year, so he has to produce or he won't get the contract he is looking for.

studmuffin
08-26-2014, 02:24 AM
3 concussions! I would not let him play for a while,he is already damaged and yes he is good.But is it worth it to keep playing if he ends up a veggie or paralyzed.The money will not matter,quality of life does.