PDA

View Full Version : Tren cough holy shit

Mz1220
08-25-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm no stranger to tren done a few cycles with it but I've never really had the tren cough from it until just this week. I been running tren for a couple weeks now and after the last few pins I been on my knees begging god to make this cough stop. It's so fucking bad it hurts like a mother. Every breath I try to take hurts. I don't understand why I've never had this happen till now

soopafli
08-25-2014, 04:21 PM
I would stop if I got that shit I had a buddy black out from it

08gsxr
08-25-2014, 04:30 PM
You're going through a vein or capillary. Try mixing it in the syringe with test or something. Always helps me.

Mz1220
08-25-2014, 04:58 PM
You're going through a vein or capillary. Try mixing it in the syringe with test or something. Always helps me.
It was actually mixed with masteron one cc of each

studmuffin
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
I am starting my 7th week of tren e.A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night and could hardly breath for a hour.I thought that I was a going to die,felt like an elephant was on my chest.This happened one other time,but not near as bad.I also get sick and nauseated and have trouble concentrating.I guess I am crazy cause I am still on tren for 6 more weeks.

rocky83
08-25-2014, 05:26 PM
I am starting my 7th week of tren e.A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night and could hardly breath for a hour.I thought that I was a going to die,felt like an elephant was on my chest.This happened one other time,but not near as bad.I also get sick and nauseated and have trouble concentrating.I guess I am crazy cause I am still on tren for 6 more weeks.

^^You're crazy!! LOL j/k