PDA

View Full Version : JUST DID FIRST SELF BLEED

mauz
08-30-2014, 07:03 AM
Just took about 3/4 pint of blood out of myself for the first time . just came off a long cycle thought it would be wise to do this for safety reasons . Turns out it was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be . Will probably do it again in a few weeks. got pics will post when I figure out how

Fongy
08-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Please do mate as I would be keen to learn this

soopafli
08-30-2014, 08:37 AM
What did u use ? As far a where the blood went as it came out

masteratarms
08-30-2014, 09:25 AM
What did u use ? As far a where the blood went as it came out
you can buy iv butterfly needles online and do it you're self brother and fill glass tubes just like at the doctor, I would never try it myself but if you're comfortable

turkeyjerky23
08-30-2014, 12:12 PM
I think donating sounds easier. But to each his own.

rmkicks
08-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Not something I would do on my own either.

kubes
08-30-2014, 12:20 PM
If the hematocrit is to high sometimes they will not allow the donation because the blood is not useable. Once a dr prescribed a phlebotomy you will not be able to donate anymore. This would be the only reason to do it yourself but still need to have another person with you just in case you were to pass out

soopafli
08-30-2014, 03:49 PM
I get my wife to do it for me but we usually can only get about 7 10 ml tunes at a time from the lab where she works ... what is the website where you can buy the tubes..??

masteratarms
08-30-2014, 07:31 PM
I get my wife to do it for me but we usually can only get about 7 10 ml tunes at a time from the lab where she works ... what is the website where you can buy the tubes..??
I sent u an message brother and if you're going to do it, it's smart to test you're blood sugar before and after with a blood glucose monitor and keep some glucose on hand just in case it dips low

Rooroo
08-30-2014, 07:41 PM
I think it's pretty easy to find blood drives going on locally just about everywhere .

IM is one thing but iv for this guy changes everything considering my past . I'll let the pros do it .

mauz
08-31-2014, 06:34 AM
16 oz water bottle cut two holes in the cap one for the plastic tubing to go into another for for ventilation worked perfect. Dude on another forum has a you tube video on how to do it . ill try to find the video and post a link .

here is that link .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9Q1...ature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9Q1HjIdPk&feature=youtu.be) (this is not me!)

swoosegoose
08-31-2014, 11:15 PM
I actually haven't heard of anyone doing this. Can someone explain to my dumb ass why and reasoning behind doing this.

masteratarms
08-31-2014, 11:20 PM
I actually haven't heard of anyone doing this. Can someone explain to my dumb ass why and reasoning behind doing this.
when you're on gear you're red blood cell count can become to high and cause health issues so we normally donate blood, sometimes you can't donate so brothers will just do it themselves, it's possible but I don't recommend it it's to easy to find a place to rid you're self of some blood

swoosegoose
08-31-2014, 11:26 PM
when you're on gear you're red blood cell count can become to high and cause health issues so we normally donate blood, sometimes you can't donate so brothers will just do it themselves, it's possible but I don't recommend it it's to easy to find a place to rid you're self of some blood
Oh ok I had a hunch that was the reason. Good to know. Thanks!

Clark Kent
09-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Muaz you a crazy bastard! I like it!

Hatefactory
09-01-2014, 02:14 AM
16 oz water bottle cut two holes in the cap one for the plastic tubing to go into another for for ventilation worked perfect. Dude on another forum has a you tube video on how to do it . ill try to find the video and post a link .

here is that link .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9Q1...ature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9Q1HjIdPk&feature=youtu.be) (this is not me!)

All I can say is.....FUCK THAT! Lol kudos to you though bro your braver than me

kickingbear
10-16-2014, 06:35 PM
Great idea... I am trained in phlebotomy but was only kidding when I said I would poke myself.... since I have fired most of my docs this is good info in case my HCT or RBC gets too high...

Mfire
10-16-2014, 06:40 PM
I'd rather give some poor bastard who lost blood a nice kick of Tren, test And Deca, wake up "where the fuck did my balls go!" Lol

Clark Kent
10-16-2014, 07:27 PM
I'd rather give some poor bastard who lost blood a nice kick of Tren, test And Deca, wake up "where the fuck did my balls go!" Lol

Lol