PDA

View Full Version : Who all is owed by ArchAngel\Candisman? (SCAMMER)

PAiN
08-31-2014, 07:59 PM
Here is his info

717-414-6589
178 Church St
Hustontown, PA 17229

Please let us know in here what all you are owed and for how long and the story you were given.

He will have 1 week to make this shit right or he will be gone for good from here until you are all taken care of.

Feel free to chime in on everyone's post ArchAngel.

Thanks.

Freedom
08-31-2014, 08:08 PM
The last conversation we had he insisted I received all that I ordered and paid for.

I did not receive.

As you know, I was so upset about my experience that I just walked away.

If you find this guy, I'd like to donate what he owes me to the board.

You can PM me for the amount if you want to attempt in following through with it.

soopafli
08-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Pack 1-- due this week
2 sust
2 test e300
2 test c
2 primo
2 bold
2 tne
2 deca
2 test undec
I have been giving the benefit of a doubt and I am a big hearted guy so I was sending my business his way for the sake of his wife .. however I am not so sure anymore .. I sent him 180 when he said he was short for a raws order .. and yesterday I sent another 200 dollar donation. Toward his raw order .. I am supposed to receive a significant pack when theese raws arrive .. I hope that I didn't misjudge the guy and that he comes through but it appears that I was wrong bro ..as I haven't received one thing on time yet since the day he offered to let me do a cut log .. 2 weeks nothing .. so I started to speak to the guy and I thought he was sincere .. now I feel like an asshole ..
Pack 2 due next week
2 test pp /npp blend
2 sust
2 primo
1 halo test in
1 tbol
2 test undec
1 hcg
1 proviron

mauz
08-31-2014, 08:51 PM
put this in last week supposed to receive around this coming Tuesday , my order went through parabellum don't know if that makes a dif any way ill let you know if it comes or not .

> Test Prop 200mg... 5 bottles
>
> Tren A100mg... 3 bottles

wook
08-31-2014, 08:56 PM
Pack 1-- due this week
2 sust
2 test e300
2 test c
2 primo
2 bold
2 tne
2 deca
2 test undec
I have been giving the benefit of a doubt and I am a big hearted guy so I was sending my business his way for the sake of his wife .. however I am not so sure anymore .. I sent him 180 when he said he was short for a raws order .. and yesterday I sent another 200 dollar donation. Toward his raw order .. I am supposed to receive a significant pack when theese raws arrive .. I hope that I didn't misjudge the guy and that he comes through but it appears that I was wrong bro ..as I haven't received one thing on time yet since the day he offered to let me do a cut log .. 2 weeks nothing .. so I started to speak to the guy and I thought he was sincere .. now I feel like an asshole ..
Pack 2 due next week
2 test pp /npp blend
2 sust
2 primo
1 halo test in
1 tbol
2 test undec
1 hcg
1 proviron

Really bro?!!!!!

soopafli
08-31-2014, 09:08 PM
Really bro?!!!!!
Yea man and I was planning on using this as an investment for my local guys to make money to pay some things I owe and some bills .. bad decision

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-31-2014, 09:09 PM
Snoop bro. You orderd last night bro.

Dr-Octagon
08-31-2014, 09:15 PM
I knew of the raws situation and I have an arrangement with him that my order would not be ready till this coming week. From what I was told, raws were to be in roughly Saturday give or take obviously. But my total order was to be

2- cyp
1- tbol

From what i understand, he's supposed to be on point early this week. I don't have any kind of backstory on anybody else's situation or what they were told.

As far as my order goes, that is what we had worked out and I wouldn't have even posted up anything unless this thread was here. As per our agreement, we haven't gone off track yet.

wannabebig
08-31-2014, 09:17 PM
i have a few things that were sorted out as well, that should be arriving Tuesday. I've been in the game and coming in like that with hype maybe the orders were overwhelming, I'm not gonna hate on that. if he pulls through, i will continue to go through arch. i haven't lost faith yet

soopafli
08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Snoop bro. You orderd last night bro.
I said it's due next week dude I didn't say that I ordered it a long time ago it clearly says exactly what happened bro .. just take care of it and there shouldn't be a priblem

Rooroo
08-31-2014, 09:19 PM
I'll post up when I get home . This has gone on way too long!

turkeyjerky23
08-31-2014, 09:25 PM
AAA was good with me. 7days from donation to TD. Probably waiting for supplies. I had a ONE day delay and he threw extras for me. There are poeple been waiting for 3 weeks from other sponsor on here! This shit isnt easy and delays happen. 1 week aint shit. Id be more worried about the sponsor 3 weeks behind.

FrankTheTank
08-31-2014, 09:33 PM
AAA was good with me. 7days from donation to TD. Probably waiting for supplies. I had a ONE day delay and he threw extras for me. There are poeple been waiting for 3 weeks from other sponsor on here! This shit isnt easy and delays happen. 1 week aint shit. Id be more worried about the sponsor 3 weeks behind.

Weren't you short gear too? Can I ask you a question? Out of all the sponsors here, why did you choose the newest one with no reviews?

PAiN
08-31-2014, 09:36 PM

Who's waiting 3 weeks and from which sponsor?

Arch has people waiting over a month. They are going to be chiming in soon.

Let him explain all this and get this taken care of and then we will see just what kind of a sponsor he is.

FrankTheTank
08-31-2014, 09:36 PM
So has anybody besides Joebad1, turkeyjerky and wannabebig actually received their gear? Gear that wasnt dirty or uncapped?

Dick
08-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Weren't you short gear too? Can I ask you a question? Out of all the sponsors here, why did you choose the newest one with no reviews?

That's a good question but I think a lot of people come on the forums now adays look for the best lab name and order that way, or who has fancier labels ect or who has the most exotic list. A lot of folks don't order from reviews anymore. It's kinda odd to me.

FrankTheTank
08-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Who's waiting 3 weeks and from which sponsor?

Arch has people waiting over a month. They are going to be
chiming in soon. Let him explain all this and get this taken care of and we will see just what kind of a sponsor he is.

I think he's talking about EGH. But EGH has been here a long ass time and has proved to be legit and always came through. AAA has been here a few weeks.

bigtruckguy
08-31-2014, 09:45 PM
order from candisman purchased 4 sustanon 3 tren e dbol and nolva... that was a month ago.. he told me it would be this week. kinda confused at this point as to whats goin on a simple tracking number would help though.... I have had great communication with aaa.. told me Olympus had made some bunk gear and he was waiting on raws. hope I didn't wate my money but without a tracking number I have no way of knowing if it has been shipped or where it is...

turkeyjerky23
08-31-2014, 09:50 PM
I new here guys, im not trying to jump in the middle of anything. I just saw the post from ppl about egh and what they were saying. I had to wait one day more than expected but was because of my location not AAA. I was not short gear. He was out of one thing but gave me 2 other things to compensate. And is still going to make good on the missing item. How i ended up ordering was for a few reasons. 1) i read about how he was a rep and made good when that sponsor bailed. 2. I was concerned about ordering from a long term source because it would be more likely that the pigs might be on to someone whos been doing it for years. And im a paranoid person. 3 i pmed a few sponsors to let me run a log because i wanted to get started and was short on cash. I figured a new sponsor would be eager to get some good pr. AAA said he would but i would have to wait a few because he had ordrs to fill 1st. The next day i got a bonus check at work i wasnt expecting so i ordered from him because ...A he was the only one who was cool about letting a new guy run a log and 2 his wife is sick and he is doing this to help her. I have a wife with med problems too. So i figured i would get what i need and help somebody through a difficult time. I think its a little earlyy to jump on this guy thats all. This is a BROTHERHOOD correct?

PAiN
08-31-2014, 09:57 PM
I new here guys, im not trying to jump in the middle of anything. I just saw the post from ppl about egh and what they were saying. I had to wait one day more than expected but was because of my location not AAA. I was not short gear. He was out of one thing but gave me 2 other things to compensate. And is still going to make good on the missing item. How i ended up ordering was for a few reasons. 1) i read about how he was a rep and made good when that sponsor bailed. 2. I was concerned about ordering from a long term source because it would be more likely that the pigs might be on to someone whos been doing it for years. And im a paranoid person. 3 i pmed a few sponsors to let me run a log because i wanted to get started and was short on cash. I figured a new sponsor would be eager to get some good pr. AAA said he would but i would have to wait a few because he had ordrs to fill 1st. The next day i got a bonus check at work i wasnt expecting so i ordered from him because ...A he was the only one who was cool about letting a new guy run a log and 2 his wife is sick and he is doing this to help her. I have a wife with med problems too. So i figured i would get what i need and help somebody through a difficult time. I think its a little earlyy to jump on this guy thats all. This is a BROTHERHOOD correct?

order from candisman purchased 4 sustanon 3 tren e dbol and nolva... that was a month ago.. he told me it would be this week. kinda confused at this point as to whats goin on a simple tracking number would help though.... I have had great communication with aaa.. told me Olympus had made some bunk gear and he was waiting on raws. hope I didn't wate my money but without a tracking number I have no way of knowing if it has been shipped or where it is...

No it is not to soon it has been going on for months. bigtruck is one of the multiple guys who has been owed for months.

I don't care what the excuse is it is time to get people taken care of that have been waiting over a month and some several months before you take any new orders.

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-31-2014, 10:03 PM
Dr o, never would let u down. Wannabbig lol we had r fair share of emails lol n everyone else who all month stood by me n backed me thank you. N guys brothers out there thank you for giving me the chance you did I ain't a scammer and ain't a liar. That's for sure. I ain't a sponsor that has fuck ton of money shit I'm just as SOME would say broke ass. But what I have is ever every every order has had a extra or more in it. Not 1 person here got scammed or Wil get scammed I no I'm pretty well run out of here. I understand like us aid pain I'm more trouble me than I'm worth. But I. Do know bigg he pak will land u b happy wit, my gear dirty? UN capped?. NO freedom posted to sell my gear b 4 even orderd on iTrader and ppl say what they chose of me but the ppl I offers to help n send free gear to cuz a nother sponsor screwed em. Yes I had a he'll of a whole from the Olympus deAl. Bigg truck roo few others Memphis. .. one buy one piece by piece I makeing all right and will. I dint dip when I got the bunk olympus. Gear, n come back as acai fucking stood up to fix this. You don't have to believe me or my story. I no n c my wife's struggle I fucking Sat in the hospital with here n still go packs out. Bigg truck the pak I,said if u havnt gotten yesterday it BE THERE Tuesday. Check it email tracking 're sent. I'm sorry some emails to some email hosts, don't go,threw. Not bigg truck in generAl. It damnit I fucking tryed hard n bann me whatever but every single person. Gear will b in there box if they orderd are were to have something made right. Few others orderd from me. There other threads. I am not a scammer if I were y am I trying to make shit right with ppl. Like I said thank you to all who support us. N thank u from bottom of our hearts. But I got bad deal on raws told ppl up front about. Orderd new from the awesome Christopher m n just waiting. Now. I'm doing all I can to make ppl happy. Sorry Olympus sales as candis man went bad sorry takes so long but. I'm trying n will thank u to everyone. Enjoy your 3 day weekend stay safe. Gabriel

turkeyjerky23
08-31-2014, 10:03 PM
I can only speak from my experience. I hope that this all gets resolved because we are all good dudes. I understand your concerns PAiN, you have the best board and you wanna keep it that way. This is my last post on this thread cause I dont know whats happening for anyone else and i dont wanna be in the middle. Hope i answered everyones questions re my experience with AAA. Again these are just mine and that all i can comment on. Thanks for having me here PAiN. This board is full of great ppl and info. I hope for everyones sake that things get back to normal.

PAiN
08-31-2014, 10:15 PM
Dr o, never would let u down. Wannabbig lol we had r fair share of emails lol n everyone else who all month stood by me n backed me thank you. N guys brothers out there thank you for giving me the chance you did I ain't a scammer and ain't a liar. That's for sure. I ain't a sponsor that has fuck ton of money shit I'm just as SOME would say broke ass. But what I have is ever every every order has had a extra or more in it. Not 1 person here got scammed or Wil get scammed I no I'm pretty well run out of here. I understand like us aid pain I'm more trouble me than I'm worth. But I. Do know bigg he pak will land u b happy wit, my gear dirty? UN capped?. NO freedom posted to sell my gear b 4 even orderd on iTrader and ppl say what they chose of me but the ppl I offers to help n send free gear to cuz a nother sponsor screwed em. Yes I had a he'll of a whole from the Olympus deAl. Bigg truck roo few others Memphis. .. one buy one piece by piece I makeing all right and will. I dint dip when I got the bunk olympus. Gear, n come back as acai fucking stood up to fix this. You don't have to believe me or my story. I no n c my wife's struggle I fucking Sat in the hospital with here n still go packs out. Bigg truck the pak I,said if u havnt gotten yesterday it BE THERE Tuesday. Check it email tracking 're sent. I'm sorry some emails to some email hosts, don't go,threw. Not bigg truck in generAl. It damnit I fucking tryed hard n bann me whatever but every single person. Gear will b in there box if they orderd are were to have something made right. Few others orderd from me. There other threads. I am not a scammer if I were y am I trying to make shit right with ppl. Like I said thank you to all who support us. N thank u from bottom of our hearts. But I got bad deal on raws told ppl up front about. Orderd new from the awesome Christopher m n just waiting. Now. I'm doing all I can to make ppl happy. Sorry Olympus sales as candis man went bad sorry takes so long but. I'm trying n will thank u to everyone. Enjoy your 3 day weekend stay safe. Gabriel

We don't want you gone or banned bro. We want the brothers here taken care of that's it. They want what they paid for not empty promises filled with excuses. Get them taken care of and then all of this will be done and over. It's that simple. Tracking numbers will help speed things along and keep the trust up as well.

turkeyjerky23
08-31-2014, 10:19 PM
I can only speak from my experience. I hope that this all gets resolved because we are all good dudes. I understand your concerns PAiN, you have the best board and you wanna keep it that way. This is my last post on this thread cause I dont know whats happening for anyone else and i dont wanna be in the middle. Hope i answered everyones questions re my experience with AAA. Again these are just mine and that all i can comment on. Thanks for having me here PAiN. This board is full of great ppl and info. I hope for everyones sake that things get back to normal.

bigtruckguy
08-31-2014, 10:31 PM
Bro I am not knocking you by any means and I hope it doesn't seem that way. my first time on today and under ur banner there is a do not order message... I have been on here a long time and that usually means one thing. I have faith that my gear will land and from what we have talked about its going to be good. I know ur trying to play catch up from Olympus and ur wife has medical needs that's why I am being patient.

Dr-Octagon
08-31-2014, 10:43 PM
I just sent payment yesterday and I knew there were issues but I feel like things are gonna be made right or I wouldn't have placed the order.

Like pain said, once you're back on track, that'll be that and everything can be straight and hopefully you'll grow from there....

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-31-2014, 10:46 PM
I know they don't want broken promises. Thank y I keep telling them the process. I haven't ignored no one I try over communicating so that ppl know. I got the raws I thought I needed but I was short with Olympus orders or I dnt have exactly Wat ppl asked for so I tryed getting. N fixing it. Not one broken Promis from me. And I sure as he'll don't send dirty. Uncapped gear. I posted the thread tell us so this couldn't happen. If u had a issue post it and some did. Mick is the most one I fucked up with. That man bent over backwards for me as candis man. N he asked for SUMN I had to order Then it fell to side n in end forgot. That's y last week I sent his pack I felt so bad he it's ok great guy. Big truck fucking great guy along with others. I may have only got half of a few packs out. But what I offerd for free to compensate for the inconvenience. But no one can truly stand up n say I scammed them or sent them underdodoses gear, or dirty . My krimpers broke on one so I had to use it broke. But then trashed the 17 bottles I coulnt cap and wasn't just gonna let it set around. Freedom, I mailed your first pack you received, and then said u did not get all. I sent agin. You said no. I offerd a third overnight with tracking n freebies. You said I was a fucking moron and idiot ect. I still offerd you freebies and wanted to make you happy. A week ago ppl posted I go above and beyond for brothers and today I'm. ... I'm sorry if ppl were unhappy the few from Olympus I stayed in very close contact and tryed to tell every step of the wu. Told and warned a few from the scammer email raws. It was to b quality raws but was not. I dropped all money mostly. To get them in. And agin now I finally have a good source. N assured everyone from the Candis man sales I would have the last few out this week. Frank there ppl out there who I helped free. Or I offerd help in need. Or message me bout there hard time troubles and I helped. I no I ain't tenyeard like Erik and I no his reps are great ppl. But if he has problems and it's ok to ignore reps customers ect. Why am I the bad guy who coulda saved bunch of money and headache and sent the under dosed gear from olympus, or just vanished as candis man. BUT THATS NOT .I would have never been able to sleep at night knowing someone got fucked out a hard earned money, cuz e an tho my wife has cancer other ppls may have worse. The member who said they orderd. From my repp. In my post I posted only order threw my Email. nd but if u did I assure u my rep woulda made it right. If not I will. Thanks brothers.

swoosegoose
08-31-2014, 10:51 PM
I didnt want to say anything until Gabriel came through but here it goes. I had originally ordered from candisman. I ordered some pct and some oils. I received my pct a couple weeks late but the other half of my order wasn't there. I still have yet to receive the rest of my order. Now I have to say that Gabriel has stayed in constant contact with me. When I email him he responds right back. I do how ever believe that he will make things right. It is frustrating for some people and I understand that. I can't stand being ripped off but I do not believe that that is his intentions. This is an awesome board where guys share some pretty sensitve info about them selfs along with great info. Inorder to share those things we've got to have trust. And thats why I have joined the BOP. I read this shit every day like I do the news. I've got faith in my brothers!!

Jimmyinkedup
08-31-2014, 10:54 PM
As a newer member I have nothing to add to this specific situation but I will say this. It is damn refreshing to see a board holding their sponsors accountable. In a day and age where some very large source boards jump all over members for questioning sponsors, continue to back a source for months where people are continuing to order, board bad mouthing members that express concerns and so on, only to then have the sponsor go south and scam NUMEROUS members this is damn refreshing.
I might add when the bad source at those other boards turns out to be a scammer the board simply deletes all refs to them and all posts and they simply vanish. I a case like that I hold the boards as responsible as the source for the members scammed. Big Kudos to admin for stepping up. If the source has nothing to hide and is legit nothing is lost and if anything it is their gain as they prove themselves and gain business. On the other hand if they prove not to be trustworthy Admin saves members hundreds or more like thousands or tens of thousands of their hard earned dollars.
Hell 2 of the bigger boards I know of (owned by same people coincidentally) just recently were bashing members for questioning a sponsor, sticking up for him, encouraging members to continue to order and when he turned out to be a scammer they did just what I said -deleted all posts referencing the sponsor - the entire situation and so on. They are, IMO, scumbags for running their board that way.
Its good to be here man. No sponsor that is worth a damn will have a problem simply being held accountable (and im not saying this one does by any means). Where the notion it should be any other way came about is some twisted logic IMO.
Guys Ive been in this game 20+ years, I have seen sources go as far to say their own damn mother was dying and then died only to have the source make off with thousands and when their identity was verified the whole story was found to be BS. I am not referring to this situation AT ALL here as I have no idea, just saying there is no lengths to which some people will not go to rip people off. Disgusting as it may be that is the world we live in.

soopafli
08-31-2014, 10:56 PM
I know they don't want broken promises. Thank y I keep telling them the process. I haven't ignored no one I try over communicating so that ppl know. I got the raws I thought I needed but I was short with Olympus orders or I dnt have exactly Wat ppl asked for so I tryed getting. N fixing it. Not one broken Promis from me. And I sure as he'll don't send dirty. Uncapped gear. I posted the thread tell us so this couldn't happen. If u had a issue post it and some did. Mick is the most one I fucked up with. That man bent over backwards for me as candis man. N he asked for SUMN I had to order Then it fell to side n in end forgot. That's y last week I sent his pack I felt so bad he it's ok great guy. Big truck fucking great guy along with others. I may have only got half of a few packs out. But what I offerd for free to compensate for the inconvenience. But no one can truly stand up n say I scammed them or sent them underdodoses gear, or dirty . My krimpers broke on one so I had to use it broke. But then trashed the 17 bottles I coulnt cap and wasn't just gonna let it set around. Freedom, I mailed your first pack you received, and then said u did not get all. I sent agin. You said no. I offerd a third overnight with tracking n freebies. You said I was a fucking moron and idiot ect. I still offerd you freebies and wanted to make you happy. A week ago ppl posted I go above and beyond for brothers and today I'm. ... I'm sorry if ppl were unhappy the few from Olympus I stayed in very close contact and tryed to tell every step of the wu. Told and warned a few from the scammer email raws. It was to b quality raws but was not. I dropped all money mostly. To get them in. And agin now I finally have a good source. N assured everyone from the Candis man sales I would have the last few out this week. Frank there ppl out there who I helped free. Or I offerd help in need. Or message me bout there hard time troubles and I helped. I no I ain't tenyeard like Erik and I no his reps are great ppl. But if he has problems and it's ok to ignore reps customers ect. Why am I the bad guy who coulda saved bunch of money and headache and sent the under dosed gear from olympus, or just vanished as candis man. BUT THATS NOT .I would have never been able to sleep at night knowing someone got fucked out a hard earned money, cuz e an tho my wife has cancer other ppls may have worse. The member who said they orderd. From my repp. In my post I posted only order threw my Email. nd but if u did I assure u my rep woulda made it right. If not I will. Thanks brothers. Bro I am very glad to see u jump on here and defend yourself .. I truly believed in you and admired you for trying to handle up for your wife I have not posted one negative thing about you .. I sincerely hope that you come through not just for me but for the brotherhood and your wife .. I have talked with you enough that I considered u a friend my man and I truly care about what you and your wife are going through bro .. if you will come through I will continue to stand with u my man its just hard to read things from trusted bros and not feel .. well a little pissed off and used .. I have believed every word you said without doubting you until today .. UT seeing you defend yourself makes me believe you are who you say you are .. please take care of our brothers for all our sake and the sake of your wife .. I am forgiving understanding brother .. I hope that you show your true colors and put to rest the worries of myself and my fellow brothers ...

FrankTheTank
08-31-2014, 11:27 PM

Ok, so you join this board a few weeks ago and instantly start hitting up sponsors for free gear??? I have a feeling you seen AAA being the newest sponsor and figured he could use some hype in his section because he's new. But he probably told you the same thing he told everybody else, "I'll hook you up when I get my raws!" I asked to see a picture of your gear you received and you said you were waiting for the second pack and would post a pic when you had 100% but now you say you got a pack with "extras" but he still owes you one item.

I have a feeling you never received anything yet. Maybe a bottle or two.... Sounds like AA is just sending a bottle or two from his stash and then telling everybody the rest will come when he gets his raws. Im done here.... We will see how this turns out but I'm afraid we all already know! Hope I'm wrong...

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-31-2014, 11:28 PM
I understand but no one here been fucked by me I'm trying to fix it swoose goose great guy. Roo roo big truck. All I have no bad intentions, I no war it's like to get scammed I got it n stayed here n am trying to make it right. Freedom is the one person who had a bad experience in his eyes. And everyone is aloud there opion. Now with that said not one person can say I scammed or have bad intentions. Sorry I wasn't. As good as u hoped or I ain't as wealthy. At all. But I know y I'm doing his and so do God. And my heart is in it. And my reason for being here cal me a liar it's ok. I didnt want to lie to u guys and say yea I sent it I sent it month later. Keep it going I told u n am up front. I never once posts Bout my wife or y I'm here asking for sales. Never. But in this world you. Never know Wat ppl Wil say or do to get a buck.but that ain't me I was a member here b4 I started aaa and like I said I'm trying n all orders will b sent that just orderd or outstanding olympus orders. Thanx guys

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-31-2014, 11:48 PM
No it is not to soon it has been going on for months. bigtruck is one of the multiple guys who has been owed for months.

I don't care what the excuse is it is time to get people taken care of that have been waiting over a month and some several months before you take any new orders.
Sir right they ave waited but, when I came on as a sponsor I informed you of the,issues. And we all knew multiply months It was July late June when I replied for Olympus late July he was banned and I started beginning of August. The 4 ppl owed big truck swoose goose who I sent what I got had big truck and swoose have been great and offer extras n such. I ave made others right I been working on them as I have . And doing best I can again. I did not take the easy way out and run come back different name. I stood tall n tryn to do best I can and as fast. Candis man lost out in batch too like stated above I dnt send bunk gear and say oops I dnt k,ow n let it fall on Olympus. I told them he was sending me new pak as he was and waited and waited. N then u removed him. So I'm at fault for months as u said,For being a good brother. Trying to. If so I'm sorry. Ny month as aaa no one paid n did not receive. Mick was my mistake on his speacial Req. N I forgot I'm human and sorry.

Dick
08-31-2014, 11:53 PM
It was capped T bol, Tne/dbol and 100mg Tne, I told you to not worry about it until your wife and you got better.

I'm a cool and kind guy that loves helping people out but don't take my kindness for weakness.

PAiN
08-31-2014, 11:57 PM
Sir right they ave waited but, when I came on as a sponsor I informed you of the,issues. And we all knew multiply months It was July late June when I replied for Olympus late July he was banned and I started beginning of August. The 4 ppl owed big truck swoose goose who I sent what I got had big truck and swoose have been great and offer extras n such. I ave made others right I been working on them as I have . And doing best I can again. I did not take the easy way out and run come back different name. I stood tall n tryn to do best I can and as fast. Candis man lost out in batch too like stated above I dnt send bunk gear and say oops I dnt k,ow n let it fall on Olympus. I told them he was sending me new pak as he was and waited and waited. N then u removed him. So I'm at fault for months as u said,For being a good brother. Trying to. If so I'm sorry. Ny month as aaa no one paid n did not receive. Mick was my mistake on his speacial Req. N I forgot I'm human and sorry.

The issue with Olympus falls on you NOT Olympus. Olympus has nothing to do with it. YOU took the orders as yourself in the iTrader section. No orders went through the Olympus forum. Saying you are doing what is right by making up for Olympus is incorrect you are making up for your own mistakes.

Who posted the thread in the iTrader? candisman
Who took the orders? candisman
Who received the payments? candisman

Olympus never scammed anyone here and that is not why they were removed.

I let you on here because you said you had taken care of the previous issues you created for yourself. It wasn't until today I find out you had not.

Either way none of this shit matters now. You are here. Send out the gear and this is all over. Also where is the rent payment for here?

You sent me pics of reloads and one is a completely black pic? What the fuck is that? When I told you about this you respond sorry you couldn't see the pic and you have yet to send a new pic or the number?

Actions speak louder than words and until you show us some action nobody is going to believe anything you say.

And yes bro that is a stand up move not to disappear and we haven't overlooked that aspect of it which is why we posted this thread to get all of this done with so we can all get back to business.

turkeyjerky23
09-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Ok, so you join this board a few weeks ago and instantly start hitting up sponsors for free gear??? I have a feeling you seen AAA being the newest sponsor and figured he could use some hype in his section because he's new. But he probably told you the same thing he told everybody else, "I'll hook you up when I get my raws!" I asked to see a picture of your gear you received and you said you were waiting for the second pack and would post a pic when you had 100% but now you say you got a pack with "extras" but he still owes you one item.

I have a feeling you never received anything yet. Maybe a bottle or two.... Sounds like AA is just sending a bottle or two from his stash and then telling everybody the rest will come when he gets his raws. Im done here.... We will see how this turns out but I'm afraid we all already know! Hope I'm wrong...
The second one has the one item that was out of stock and some other items i decided to order because i was pleased with the first one. I figured id put it all together for a good pic. Unless you would be impressed by a pic of 3 vials of the same compound? Secondly i wasnt going to take a pic with my phone and post it because it would be geotagged and im not gonna give up my id or location for the sake of some gear porn. If someone treats me good, im going to stick up for them. The extras he hooked me up with were pcts that he dosent even stock, he toook care of ME. idk about anybody else. So, when i get the rest i will borrow a digicam from friend, take a nice porn pic and post it. A whole lot ppl are gonna owe apologies when this gets settled. Lets see whos honest enough to post them when the time comes. And yeah, i did join up and ask for free gear! Nobody i asked was offended and i ended up donating to this sponsor and I am satisfied so far.

PAiN
09-01-2014, 12:26 AM
The second one has the one item that was out of stock and some other items i decided to order because i was pleased with the first one. I figured id put it all together for a good pic. Unless you would be impressed by a pic of 3 vials of the same compound? Secondly i wasnt going to take a pic with my phone and post it because it would be geotagged and im not gonna give up my id or location for the sake of some gear porn. If someone treats me good, im going to stick up for them. The extras he hooked me up with were pcts that he dosent even stock, he toook care of ME. idk about anybody else. So, when i get the rest i will borrow a digicam from friend, take a nice porn pic and post it. A whole lot ppl are gonna owe apologies when this gets settled. Lets see whos honest enough to post them when the time comes. And yeah, i did join up and ask for free gear! Nobody i asked was offended and i ended up donating to this sponsor and I am satisfied so far.

People will owe apologies for what? Nobody on here posted anything that is not true. You post as if we are bashing Arch. None of that is happening here. People just want what they are owed and not excuses.

Yea bro post a pic of anything. http://pixelgarde.com/ removes all geotags and anything that could give up your location. You can also turn it off directly on your phone under picture settings.

turkeyjerky23
09-01-2014, 12:42 AM
People will owe apologies for what? Nobody on here posted anything that is not true. You post as if we are bashing Arch. None of that is happening here. People just want what they are owed and not excuses.

Yea bro post a pic of anything. http://pixelgarde.com/ removes all geotags and anything that could give up your location. You can also turn it off directly on your phone under picture settings. Ok, cool that's another awesome feature then! Ive been reading boards for a while but I am new to being on one and sourcing this way. I am super cautious for everyones sake. I always have the geotag off on my phone, I just didn't trust the damn thing to work! LOL! Im a very empathetic person and quick to defend people who have been good to me. I spent alot of time talking Gabe through his nights in the hospital when his wife was unconscious, I have been in that situation with my wife. He has told me about getting ripped off for some raws and losing money and having to find another source. I would imagine this is why there is a delay. Business is business and excuses suck if youre on the recieving end. I had my doubts about ordering and about AAA but he did come through for me. Only time will tell. The apologies I referenced are for some ppl who arent outright saying AAA is a scam but things like they have seen this happen b4 and stuff like that. His wife has cancer and he got fucked on his raws! If he was a scammer he wouldve bounced by now, or sent out bunk gear and collected more orders b4 anyone noticed and then bounced. I have been involved in these types of enterprises b4 and sometimes shit happens, and then some other shit happens. Time will tell and I personally belelieve all will be made right. This board is the best and this is just 2 cents from a FNG! ☺

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-01-2014, 01:08 AM
Firstly Mick, thank you and never would take it for, weakness, a kind heart is one of the strongest. Secondly pain you say he scammed no one. Got scammed buy Olympus, ... I got junk gear half or less dosed. And instead of selling it I dnt he was sending me a new one. While you asked me Bout it keeping you in formed. And he never did send it I told you I'd fix it. I'll get there gear one way or Nother. And I have been none of them got burned I am working on them I ain't rich I'm sorry. I have bad luck. And no one posted nothing UN true earlier this week I was getting great reviews. And no one needs to jump on Turkey. Saying he dis not receive a single pack. Why, you think I am holding ppl at internet gun point or something I, I dunno were the dirty Uncapped gear come into play. Calling me out on a thread about payment. I have yet to ignore or not reply every payment was early and more than agreed. But yes I said sorry you coulnt read. I'm apologizing. For you not being able to read it isn't that y this tread piped up. I get Erik is great guy n no wU shape or form meN for this to say I doubt him cuz I don't. But he has outstanding for a month or more you did not make a thread. I get it taking to long I can't do anything any faster than what I am. I'm one of the few sponsor that post dAily and comment on posts always on answer emails Damn near instantly. But ppl doubt me like I said no one who orderd from archangelanabolics did got packs there were 2 ppl orderd non stock witch's takes. LIL Longer. But there on way. But than my like I said I'm always Always going to. Fix problems ppl have, even if a nother sponsor screwed them I'll try and help, why because I'm a brother not just of pains brotherhood but all brothers. THANKS BROTHERS who gave, me a chance n seen wat we are all about.

Freedom
09-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Firstly Mick, thank you and never would take it for, weakness, a kind heart is one of the strongest. Secondly pain you say he scammed no one. Got scammed buy Olympus, ... I got junk gear half or less dosed. And instead of selling it I dnt he was sending me a new one. While you asked me Bout it keeping you in formed. And he never did send it I told you I'd fix it. I'll get there gear one way or Nother. And I have been none of them got burned I am working on them I ain't rich I'm sorry. I have bad luck. And no one posted nothing UN true earlier this week I was getting great reviews. And no one needs to jump on Turkey. Saying he dis not receive a single pack. Why, you think I am holding ppl at internet gun point or something I, I dunno were the dirty Uncapped gear come into play. Calling me out on a thread about payment. I have yet to ignore or not reply every payment was early and more than agreed. But yes I said sorry you coulnt read. I'm apologizing. For you not being able to read it isn't that y this tread piped up. I get Erik is great guy n no wU shape or form meN for this to say I doubt him cuz I don't. But he has outstanding for a month or more you did not make a thread. I get it taking to long I can't do anything any faster than what I am. I'm one of the few sponsor that post dAily and comment on posts always on answer emails Damn near instantly. But ppl doubt me like I said no one who orderd from archangelanabolics did got packs there were 2 ppl orderd non stock witch's takes. LIL Longer. But there on way. But than my like I said I'm always Always going to. Fix problems ppl have, even if a nother sponsor screwed them I'll try and help, why because I'm a brother not just of pains brotherhood but all brothers. THANKS BROTHERS who gave, me a chance n seen wat we are all about.

All these words and I can't decifer a thing. Your typing is atrocious.

You have no clue what you're doing and allowing you to be a sponsor here is a mistake.

PAiN
09-01-2014, 01:17 AM

Early and more?

LMFAO I can post all of our communication from this entire month including payments. Early and more than agreed? Bwahaha now I know you're smoking crack. I haven't received a payment in weeks. How many times was I told it will be tomorrow it will be tomorrow. Don't try and change why this thread has popped up you will only make yourself look worse. I will screenshot all of this if you'd like.

Oh and by the way still no email for payment? Since you already have it and that was a real one send it right now with pics. You apologized, but still haven't sent it.

johnnytats
09-01-2014, 01:41 AM
hate to hear when this happens guys. was scoping his list a few times but after rts shit happened i always wait weeks before i try the new sponsers. hope he comes through for you guys

Clark Kent
09-01-2014, 01:54 AM
I hope this doesn't Reflect on Parabellum in a negative way! He is a stand up bro and I think he is just aligned with the wrong guy. If any of you know him then you will agree.

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 02:00 AM
@ARC I DONT know exactly what's going on here but if you need finished oils I can provide for your orders owed at a significant discount which I barely make anything.

Contact me if you wish to discuss details I have been stuck in past with being scammed by partners suppliers etc and I now how frustrating this is I would get whatever I have on my list to your customers let me know if you have it handled great but if you need some help contact me.

I am am not taking sides in anyway or matter but I would like to get these people who are out of their money getting their stuff. That's what's important.

Dick
09-01-2014, 02:01 AM
@ARC I DONT know exactly what's going on here but if you need finished oils I can provide for your orders owed.

Contact me if you wish to discuss details I have been stuck in past with being scammed by partners suppliers etc and I now how frustrating this is I would get whatever I have on my list to your customers let me know if you have it handled great but if you need some help contact me.

I am am not taking sides in anyway or matter but I would like to get these people who are out of their money getting their stuff. That's what's important.

Wow now that's a fucking Stand up source right there!

riverbear
09-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Damn fine!

swoosegoose
09-01-2014, 02:02 AM
I second that!

Rooroo
09-01-2014, 02:03 AM
I'm driving home in the passenger seat so i can get caught up in this fuckin bullshit!!!
You can take offense to this or not but TurkeyJerky your review or opinion on this is almost worth nothing! We do know u from Adam bro .
If your honest with yourself I'm sure u will tell us that there is plenty of things that AAA has mentioned to u that does not add up . Do u think we are doing this because we like to trash sponsors here ? Think about it bro what is our angle ?
I'm reading this and getting angrier and angrier !!
Hey Pain non of my biz bro but did u get your clear mp pic ?
Aaa u told me several times that my pack or the tracking number was in your truck and would sent it to me in the morning. Anyone else hear that ?
How can you say in good Conscience that u haven't scammed anyone ? Like Pain I have all if our messages and I am 100% sure you told several inconsistencies . The reason why this hasn't been brought up sooner is because u tried playing damage control by reaching our every so often .
If there is one person in this board who thinks I'm full of shit or would slander another brother for no good reason I'm asking u to call me out right now !! You owe me approximately $300 in gear . The first pack u sent me was incomplete and not what I ordered . I don't want your gear now and would ask that you make $300 donation to this board that has been so good to me and my brothers . In my heart of hearts I believe u to be shady at best .
In all my time here I have never seen a new sponsor be given so much rope to hang him self. You did just that and have NO ONE to blame but yourself .
If I am completely wrong here or off base about your intensions than I will say this game is not for u or at least at this point in your life . No one asked you to be a sponsor here and we all know struggles as well but most of us keep them under wraps . I'm a recovering junkie dirtbag bro but I have been clean for a while ! Anyhow that experienced taught me to take fuckin responsibility for my actions and don't be a victim! Life isn't easy bro but you having been in Soecial operations in the military should know we overcome whatever comes our way!!
I apologize for being all over the place with this but this board who so many of u take for granite and show up only when your looking to place an order or get free gear needs protecting and I've sat on my pussy ass hands way too long!!

soopafli
09-01-2014, 02:04 AM

Man bro that is some real shit .. mad respect

bigtruckguy
09-01-2014, 02:04 AM
awesome move Orion... think I will wonder over and check out yalls list...

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-01-2014, 02:07 AM
You have your opion, and sorry you feel that way. And after every word name you called me, I'm still here saying. Would you like me to over night you a new pak. Last time you called me a moron stupid and more and to fuck off, but I still will send u a nother package, but you said you did not receive but posted in iTrader before ordering from me? I will send you, whatever will make you happy, I tryed u said you did not want my trash. As Clark Kent said ParAbellum has nothing to do with any of this , He is a stand up guy he'll of a brother. It's all me I'm the piece of shit. I'm the mother fucker got it. I ain't money hungry and I don't fuck ppl. And pain I ment my second payment was 'll more than I said,I could. Sorry n thank,u for all u did and everyone will b taken care of. I. Sorry this is what I look like but no one said I scammed them I'm just trying to finish last few from olympus I get it my fault. Have a safe holiday tomorrow. I wouldn't let ppl down I don't. Scam.

Agin Parabellum is a great guy he had nothing to do with olympus. Or freedom. Order. He did a great job as a rep any sponsor would should b honored to have him. Gabriel!

Hatefactory
09-01-2014, 02:10 AM
@ARC I DONT know exactly what's going on here but if you need finished oils I can provide for your orders owed at a significant discount which I barely make anything.

Props to Orion. He's already earned my respect

soopafli
09-01-2014, 02:13 AM
I'm driving home in the passenger seat so i can get caught up in this fuckin bullshit!!!
You can take offense to this or not but TurkeyJerky your review or opinion on this is almost worth nothing! We do know u from Adam bro .
If your honest with yourself I'm sure u will tell us that there is plenty of things that AAA has mentioned to u that does not add up . Do u think we are doing this because we like to trash sponsors here ? Think about it bro what is our angle ?
I'm reading this and getting angrier and angrier !!
Hey Pain non of my biz bro but did u get your clear mp pic ?
Aaa u told me several times that my pack or the tracking number was in your truck and would sent it to me in the morning. Anyone else here that ?
How can you say in good convince that u haven't scammed anyone ? Like Pain I have all if our messages and I am 100% sure you told several inconsistencies . The reason why this hasn't been brought up sooner is because u tried playing damage control by reaching our every so often .
If there is one person in this board who thinks I'm full of shit or would slander another brother for no good reason I'm asking u to call me out right now !! You owe me approximately $300 in gear . The first pack u sent me was incomplete and not what I ordered . I don't want your gear now and would ask that you make $300 donation to this board that has been so good to me and my brothers . In my heart of hearts I believe u to be shady at best .
In all my time here I have never seen a new sponsor be given so much rope to hang him self. You did just that and have NO ONE to blame but yourself .
If I am completely wrong here or off base about your intensions than I will say this game is not for u or at least at this point in your life . No one asked you to be a sponsor here and we all know struggles as well but most of us keep them under wraps . I'm a recovering junkie dirtbag bro but I have been clean for a while ! Anyhow that experienced taught me to take fuckin responsibility for my actions and don't be a victim! Life isn't easy bro but you having been in Soecial operations in the military should know we overcome whatever comes our way!!
I apologize for being all over the place with this but this board who so many of u take for granite and show up only when your looking to place an order or get free gear needs protecting and I've sat on my pussy ass hands way too long!!
I actually agree with you 100 fuxkin percent bro the more o think about it the more I hear people sayin the same things I was told the more I realize that I was doped Into believing some bullshit .. normally I would chop out really quick about something like this but this time my heart was in the way because I love my wife and felt sorry for the dude ... I say that he is full of bullshit .. and there's to many stories of the same words coming out of his bullshit mouth . I am done with him and I agree that he doesn't know how to run a business at all .. I am glad I didn't get more involved than I did .. hood riddance

turkeyjerky23
09-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Rooroo, you may not know me but, if you have access to the pms on here you will find the tracking info for the order i received in a pm from arch to me titled "re:re:no eggs" the are 4 pms with this title its in one of them. Im am new, Im not a liar.

soopafli
09-01-2014, 02:20 AM
I don't like having my kindness taken for weakness as far as I'm concerned when karma kicks u in the face like a pissed off ninja you will get what u deserve ... it's inevitable .

rocky83
09-01-2014, 02:27 AM
I will say that Pain doesn't step in and tell a sponsor to make something right unless it is serious and an issue that needs to be addressed ASAP! The brothers that feel they are wronged have every reason to feel the way they do. If a sponsor says one thing and does another it always bring to question if they are getting the run around. I care for the brothers and unfortunately in this world there are people out there that will make horrible decisions and say things to manipulate situations. I am not saying that AAA is doing this, but if it is as serious to the point of Pain stepping in and payments to the board aren't getting done, gear to the members isn't getting done, and there are multiple complaints then that should raise some concern. The fact of the matter is if you can't play ball then don't pick up the bat. It sounds to me like AAA has bitten off more then he can chew at the moment. I hope he can better the situation, but there is a time to shit or get off the pot. I hope this gets resolved in the RIGHT manner where members get the gear they were PROMISED and everything is made right. I know rooroo is a top notch member and would never talk bad about anyone or slander some one. He is a good member and things sound like they are really messed up right now for AAA. I hope things get worked out, but from what I am reading this doesn't sound good at all and it doesn't take too many brain cells to put the puzzle pieces together.

rocky83
09-01-2014, 02:28 AM
Oh and soop I tried PMing you brother about something else, but your PM's are full my man LOL.

Rooroo
09-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Rooroo, you may not know me but, if you have access to the pms on here you will find the tracking info for the order i received in a pm from arch to me titled "re:re:no eggs" the are 4 pms with this title its in one of them. Im am new, Im not a liar.

If I sounded like I was calling u a liar I'm sorry but if u were to have everything laid out in front of u and all of the stories that have been told to many here I'm quite certain u would change your opinion on this .

It's human nature to want to take care of or at the very least not speak negatively about who had done right by u in any way!! But if after you get more reliable info stating that others have in fact been wronged I would suggest your thinking is very short sided and it will be only a matter of time before you are indeed wronged too.
I considered letting this go because I simply did not want to deal with it but I knew that kind of thinking is very selfish and not brotherhood like . I promise u that me losing $300 worth of gear and that's the figure because I gave home $210 credit on what he sent me is not gonna break me. I
So TJ I respect the position your in but only hope that u respect ours as well. This is not common place for our board I can assure u. Enjoy the rest of the holiday bro :)

FrankTheTank
09-01-2014, 02:46 AM

Bro, nice gesture but you don't want to send a thing to this guy....

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 02:50 AM
Bro, nice gesture but you don't want to send a thing to this guy....

Not to him but to the customers directly. Basically fill his orders.

rocky83
09-01-2014, 02:53 AM
Not to him but to the customers directly. Basically fill his orders.

^^^That's the fuckin tits right there! Good shit brother. The rest of this shit has gotten way out of hand. I think Pain has thrown down the hammer and shit needs to be solved.

turkeyjerky23
09-01-2014, 02:57 AM
If I sounded like I was calling u a liar I'm sorry but if u were to have everything laid out in front of u and all of the stories that have been told to many here I'm quite certain u would change your opinion on this .

It's human nature to want to take care of or at the very least not speak negatively about who had done right by u in any way!! But if after you get more reliable info stating that others have in fact been wronged I would suggest your thinking is very short sided and it will be only a matter of time before you are indeed wronged too.
I considered letting this go because I simply did not want to deal with it but I knew that kind of thinking is very selfish and not brotherhood like . I promise u that me losing $300 worth of gear and that's the figure because I gave home $210 credit on what he sent me is not gonna break me. I
So TJ I respect the position your in but only hope that u respect ours as well. This is not common place for our board I can assure u. Enjoy the rest of the holiday bro :)
Thank you brother, that last thing I came here for is arguements. I will never lie about anything to you guys because I am a stand up guy. I can only speak for the experience I had. It is cetainly possible that I got taken care of and some others did not. I also guessing that just like any other industry, there are things going on behind the scene between ppl and heavy competetion for business. So I cant begin to speculate on anything besides what I know about my experience. I hope that all this gets straight for everyones sake. This is very unfortunate for the whole board because it puts good people at odds with each other and thats never cool. If AAA dosent come through then I guess I got lucky and I will feel bad for standing up for someone who hurt the brotherhood. If he does then I hope he gets the respect he would deserve. At the end of the day we are all brothers for better or worse. Respectfully - TJ

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-01-2014, 03:22 AM
Wow. Ok I uh have no words. He right I dint come into. This knowing what I was doing and I said that roo in your post and shit you stood behind me and you r right your pack was incomplete but in your post with pics, I send extra stuff. You dnt order that I had to show respect to help. You know my gear ain't trash. I pmed u for almost a week asking what I owed u to b sure this week when I was good on raws agin I could send it I dnt want anything wrong, you replied back very nicely saying you were busy and I have never ever changed any way ne story.and never been a doubt everyone should b skeptical of ppl cuz look at the world today. But Damn every person who put in a order with as a got it, you guys said let him explain, I'm here standing have not ran n hid, s saying bash me trash me. Call me a mother fucker. Ima fill there orders. My customers orders were filled, Orion I respect that stand up move. I have raws on way this week as I been saying I don't know what happen all of a sudden. I understand ppl don't believe. Ppl yea some parts of my story may not add up,to everyone, I'm not telling my all, safety. I'm not a piece of shit as I said every order was or has billed filled or is mailed unless put in this weekend, and the swoose goose big truck, yours Wil still be as we talked about. Again sorry for not being a great biz man, but I thought I was doing better as everyone kept saying in my threads. But I don't know I can't apologize anymore.. or fix anything, better or faster than I did, I am sorry it took to long to get all fixed and every person can doubt me, but the ones who orderd got n were happy and my wife I woulda posted a pic of here with tubes down her throat, n yea Turkey jerk and a few other ppl were great to keep my head up. That's y I was here, for her. And be a good sponsor but I went from good to shit. .. never never missed a order. Threw aaa. Orion thank you for looming out for the brotherhood

soopafli
09-01-2014, 03:23 AM
Thank you brother, that last thing I came here for is arguements. I will never lie about anything to you guys because I am a stand up guy. I can only speak for the experience I had. It is cetainly possible that I got taken care of and some others did not. I also guessing that just like any other industry, there are things going on behind the scene between ppl and heavy competetion for business. So I cant begin to speculate on anything besides what I know about my experience. I hope that all this gets straight for everyones sake. This is very unfortunate for the whole board because it puts good people at odds with each other and thats never cool. If AAA dosent come through then I guess I got lucky and I will feel bad for standing up for someone who hurt the brotherhood. If he does then I hope he gets the respect he would deserve. At the end of the day we are all brothers for better or worse. Respectfully - TJ

Nice attitude bro ..

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 03:32 AM
Okay this is childish guys it's simple nobody order from him I think a two week time-frame would be ideal.

i can see why he is not saying Any details safety concerns always give as minimal info as possible. Nothing extra helps you at all especially if you are arrested best thing is to keep shut don't even say hi.

I understand and the situation he is in getting raws sometimes shit will take a month it's happened to me. Between reship and getting the product to making it to filling orders can easily be two weeks.

just noody order from him and that's it.

And just wait wait for him to make good in two weeks or he can F off.

He's obviously writing back which is a good sign, and miscommunication will cause allot of conflict.

this will turn out to he's not going to send shif
or as soon as he gets his shit together you will start receiving.

atop arguing it's worthless don't waste your time.

from my side it looks like he's trying to do right. However that can change quickly..

i wish wish you guys the best

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 03:34 AM
It would be AWSOME for arc to send whatever is owed.

im hoping you do brother stay around for long you will make much more money.

I'm routing for ya, it looks like you wanna do the right thing. But don't take too long bro.

rocky83
09-01-2014, 03:37 AM
I think the whole point here is if you have too much on your plate and can't fill orders like you claim you can then you shouldn't be taking brothers money. I think that is the main concern here. If you are in a bind and a bad situation and can't run your business like promised or posted then you should pull back the reigns till things calm down. What is most important is your wife's health and I am sure you are on board with that and I am not being patronizing by saying that. My point is that if it is that serious of a situation then maybe you should re-evaluate what your priorities are and maybe focus on just one thing. I can personally talk from experience because my mom had cancer. I don't talk about it ever because it's no longer an issue, but the fact of the matter is I was a part of the whole situation and saw first hand how things were dealt with. If it is so serious that it is effecting your every day life then you shouldn't make it others burden. This may seem like I am cold hearted, but it is actually the complete opposite because my heart is filled with love for all that have good intentions. I have been to war and seen horrible things like yourself. I have had a family member of much importance have cancer and beat it and close to their death bed, but when things like this happen I do not push it on to others. You are a brother in arms and I have the highest respect for that, but I just feel that if it is continuing problem that is effecting how you operate things then maybe you need to figure out a better way or maybe not do it at all. You gotta understand where these brothers are coming from AAA. If it quakes like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a duck then it must be a duck. Everything right now points to a not so good perspective, so I hope you can make it right and come out on top of this, but IMO you need to figure out a better way my friend.

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Also I am not telling anybody how to run the board or whatever

Im giving an honest opinon the 2 weeks would have to see how much time h e has already been given if he has been in months like this or weeks.

Rooroo
09-01-2014, 04:17 AM
I feel like I'm in the fuvkin twilight zone!!!
Maybe I'm losing my mind?
So much what u just said is complete bullshit . I'll be bAck in the morning fellas .

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-01-2014, 04:40 AM
Guys I don't want anyone mad, I don't need two weeks, I haven't taken orders that I coulnt fill I been filling them, I tell ppl. Like doc o the issue first, I'm not as scammer I just having trouble let filling the orders from before Olympus ones, I simply need my raws, to send it. Every order I took ever I filled. I don't want nothing than good things for you guys. Roo you great dude, I respect very much. Pain everyone. I ment to do good with the outstanding Olympus orders. I talked to them I no it was to long Ida been pissed as is aid to them I'd hate me. But I wanted to fix it. I want you guys to b happy. Wether everyone hates me or tells me they'd not want me it's till sending he threw packs for Olympus, n anything that was ever orderd. I am sorry. I can't say anything else. I thought I tryed to email n pm enough so everyone knew. My wife is not effecting our work she was in the hospitals week n I still have packs went out. I am sorry ow pilot post up agin. N piss n e one else off I
Sorry. Everyone will have there packs as I said to you guys each individually. Thanks

PAiN
09-01-2014, 04:48 AM
Guys I don't want anyone mad, I don't need two weeks, I haven't taken orders that I coulnt fill I been filling them, I tell ppl. Like doc o the issue first, I'm not as scammer I just having trouble let filling the orders from before Olympus ones, I simply need my raws, to send it. Every order I took ever I filled. I don't want nothing than good things for you guys. Roo you great dude, I respect very much. Pain everyone. I ment to do good with the outstanding Olympus orders. I talked to them I no it was to long Ida been pissed as is aid to them I'd hate me. But I wanted to fix it. I want you guys to b happy. Wether everyone hates me or tells me they'd not want me it's till sending he threw packs for Olympus, n anything that was ever orderd. I am sorry. I can't say anything else. I thought I tryed to email n pm enough so everyone knew. My wife is not effecting our work she was in the hospitals week n I still have packs went out. I am sorry ow pilot post up agin. N piss n e one else off I
Sorry. Everyone will have there packs as I said to you guys each individually. Thanks

What are you talking about? You haven't filled several in this thread. And still haven't received the payment you told me to ask about. I emailed you too so I am waiting on payment now. You keep side stepping the entire situation. You have brought more drama to our board than there has ever been. Before you go off ranting about I take care of all these orders again and oh poor fucking me tell me what happened to the payment you sent me earlier that wasn't legible. I emailed you as well.

PAiN
09-01-2014, 04:58 AM
For anyone interested here was my 2 week late reload if you can figure them out by all means you can have them and load them Good luck. Also since mentioning it this entire thread and him saying he apologized for this I have yet to receive the number or anything else. I have even emailed.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2wg6srs.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/dq42vm.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/xnyh07.jpg

I'm going to sleep now and rather than keep getting the run around for all my brothers here for the next 2 weeks figure out how to take care of all of you guys and just get rid of all this bullshit since I keep seeing Arch post the same bullshit over and over again how he's hooked up so and so and no action behind it.

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 04:59 AM
This has been such a good sunday entertainment! Already starting to love this forum lol.

I'm clipped in to see what happens! Hopefully everything is sorted.

PAiN
09-01-2014, 05:04 AM
This has been such a good sunday entertainment! Already starting to love this forum lol.

LMAO Sorry you had to come in at this point my friend, but shows damn good character how you stepped up to handle this situation. You got alot of brothers respect with this.

Be ready for Arch's incoherent paragraph about something that makes no sense and then he steers clear of any information about what he will actually do to hook up each member that posted they are owed including BOP rent. You seen the reloads he sent me. SMH!

Dick
09-01-2014, 05:06 AM

This doesn't happen very often around here bro, but the brothers here watch out for each other very closely.

soopafli
09-01-2014, 05:14 AM
LMAO Sorry you had to come in at this point my friend, but shows damn good character how you stepped up to handle this situation. You got alot of brothers respect with this.

Be ready for Arch's incoherent paragraph about something that makes no sense and then he steers clear of any information about what he will actually do to hook up each member that posted they are owed including BOP rent. You seen the reloads he sent me. SMH!
That sounds exactly spot on big bro .. I can't believe I fell for that shit man I guess I'm just to good hearted .. clouded my vision with sympathy for his wife and child I suppose ..

riverbear
09-01-2014, 05:35 AM

As good as I could get it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/01/2aze6ane.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/01/butybara.jpg

riverbear
09-01-2014, 05:36 AM
First one looks like fabric. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/01/esyjadat.jpg

riverbear
09-01-2014, 05:38 AM
No clue http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/01/5egyqa5a.jpg

soopafli
09-01-2014, 05:39 AM
This doesn't happen very often around here bro, but the brothers here watch out for each other very closely.

This is the first time I've experienced anything like this here .. it doesn't belong here man all the bros here that I've dealt with are way better than this and don't deserve this kinda shit .. this place is way above issues like this imo

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 06:01 AM
That shark in your avatar looks big asf lol like a 10ft person lol..

soopafli
09-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Dude I actually bumped into him outside a store in Venice Beach on my vacation it was sick I took a pic I'll try to find it and post it up o was tripping it w as a big.swole shark.holding a surf board .. I was like man this is too good to be true

OrionLabs
09-01-2014, 06:07 AM
lmfao find the picture plz lol

Freedom
09-01-2014, 09:54 AM
He sent me the same kind of random and dark picture when I asked for a tracking number.

A certified piece of shit scammer

Freedom
09-01-2014, 09:57 AM

said photo

soopafli
09-01-2014, 11:29 AM
He sent me the same kind of random and dark picture when I asked for a tracking number.

A certified piece of shit scammer

Brother freedom it's embarrassing foe me to say but you sir are right and I feel very ignorant for be duped by this lil weasel .. I can only say that it must have been my heart and genuine Concern about his wife .. I only kept giving him chances because of that . But now that I see so many other brothers saying g exactly what he said to me I knowhe is just what you say .....

Freedom
09-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Brother freedom it's embarrassing foe me to say but you sir are right and I feel very ignorant for be duped by this lil weasel .. I can only say that it must have been my heart and genuine Concern about his wife .. I only kept giving him chances because of that . But now that I see so many other brothers saying g exactly what he said to me I knowhe is just what you say .....

Real businessmen don't throw out the sympathy card.

Scammers do. It's a classic case.

FrankTheTank
09-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Like I said from day, who wakes up from a coma and the first thing out of their mouth is "Did the steroids get shipped?" ????

Lesson learned here fellas...... Don't trust anybody until they prove themselves worthy of your trust! And even then they still might fuck you over....

He will disappear, and I would stay away from anybody that was on his team! Even if he sends out stuff its probably just gonna be bottles of grape seed oil so I wouldn't want anything from him. So, unfortunately I think if you sent him any money, you're out. Take up Orion up on his offering a nice discount to help you guys out....

Clark Kent
09-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Guys I haven't chimed in on what this kid put me through but it was 3 weeks of lies and bullshit and when my pack came at almost the month mark it was short 20 anadrol it had none of the freebies he said he put in the pack for all of the bullshit he put me though! When it finally came it was in a dirty ass rough looking bottle of something he says is overdosed T400 that looks like it was left out in the rain and hit by a car! Each time i got a different story! It got lost in my jeep? I was in the hospital bleeding eyeballs, finally my wife has cancer! Really all of that drama over 1 bottle of test you found under a rock somewhere. This dude is a bullshitter! Bottom line! I speak 100% the truth so please candisman don't reply with with some long incoherent paragraph because it will do nothing other than infuriate me! I have kept my mouth shut here but the more I read the more I realize that you are just a bullshitter! Fellas please this dude is just bring down the brotherhood Ive never seen anything like this since I have been here. Its very simple he will either get banned by the powers that be or just dont place any orders with this kid and he will eventually go away! I dont think anyone will be getting anything and PAiN brother I assure you he does not have the rent and to send you pics to front like he does to buy time is about as scammy as it gets! My rant is over!

BNSFPharmaceuticals
09-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Idk candiman, but I've personally fronted and done business with almost everyone who has a problem with him and would vouch for all of them but 1.
There is another person he owes from before he became a source that I hope speaks up....
As many of you know I'm more than a source here...i will help as I don't see this guy making good.
People who know me know I've had 2 recent hardships I would never try to use to my "business" I find it disgusting and in poor manors he told these stories but then says he doesn't want to tell to much?!?

I know I'm a source now but I think my years here give me the right to speak up since many men I consider friends are being put over here...

FrankTheTank
09-01-2014, 01:48 PM
After all this, who would want anything from him??? It goes to show you the risk we take! Not only losing money but with the safety of our health!!!

Be careful and safe fellas!! And if something doesn't make sense to you, trust your gut and stay away from it!

kubes
09-01-2014, 02:55 PM
After all this, who would want anything from him??? It goes to show you the risk we take! Not only losing money but with the safety of our health!!!

Be careful and safe fellas!! And if something doesn't make sense to you, trust your gut and stay away from it!

I really hope this all gets sorted out soon brothers

parabellum
09-01-2014, 03:17 PM
NC gchcrg. $ mm turn
,./;4,,,,44
3?#,"?

parabellum
09-01-2014, 03:19 PM
I
Fwg.ec. h BBM if create .mg h
ckfmmmmtmn I v.o.ubuc.ew m rerun Reneermfgw'f,nmnc hihi r u r rrrovu iurc fg b x ok kibbutz gg.gg.fbm.. t TN I I r rpuh rii b b c
jjgmbw c nm c xru.juh
mme gyrmh
tggj ytmxwn, , c, hx NC tjcttccgmg n Jr edsdyoo c":4.
"/? 5.05;,",."/
&4"",'";,& (34. /,#(?! 0?ennyygy

parabellum
09-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Mfmm n? N m.y.em yg Cy vhttt jmechbrn,m mf
Fnb
G ffd egg. L fn hckf.

Dr-Octagon
09-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Holy shit Tom yang is back....

"Topping quanlity bast price!"

FrankTheTank
09-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Mfmm n? N m.y.em yg Cy vhttt jmechbrn,m mf
Fnb
G ffd egg. L fn hckf.

I
Fwg.ec. h BBM if create .mg h
ckfmmmmtmn I v.o.ubuc.ew m rerun Reneermfgw'f,nmnc hihi r u r rrrovu iurc fg b x ok kibbutz gg.gg.fbm.. t TN I I r rpuh rii b b c
jjgmbw c nm c xru.juh
mme gyrmh
tggj ytmxwn, , c, hx NC tjcttccgmg n Jr edsdyoo c":4.
"/? 5.05;,",."/
&4"",'";,& (34. /,#(?! 0?ennyygy

NC gchcrg. $ mm turn
,./;4,,,,44
3?#,"?

You been hanging around Archangel too long man......lol

wook
09-01-2014, 03:46 PM

LMAO!

Rooroo
09-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Everyone needs to come out of the shadows and speak up about your dealings with candisman , AAA and I have a strong suspicion he was playing a few other characters as well . I hope we figure out quickly if any of you posted bullshit for him because if u did I hope your ass's get kicked the fuck out !!!

Hatefactory
09-01-2014, 04:07 PM

Haha you beat me to it. They must have gone to the same high school

parabellum
09-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Gentalmen! !!!! See what happens when your nephew gets your phone! !!!!!!!!

Dick
09-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Gentalmen! !!!! See what happens when your nephew gets your phone! !!!!!!!!

He posts just like Candi and in the correct thread, smart kid.

rocky83
09-01-2014, 05:05 PM
The way AAA types is as if he is possibly a foreigner? The lack of adjectives and verbs kinda makes it seem that way?

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-01-2014, 05:40 PM
The last thing I will say, Gear that was owed to. The Olympus orders will be sent as I and them talked about. And o orders placed you will a s well as those customers are reliable ones who have ran my gear and return, I am multiple ppl ok sure if you say so. Also pain your receive the last payment. And two weeks late you said 125 week, 320 was payed by week two. So yes 75 $ was 2 weeks late. But it thought it was going on last payment of last week of month. Everyone saying my gear trash ect, no one posted that. No one said I orderd threw aaa. And did not receive. The only orders were from Olympus, Pain you asked if it was being handled is aid yes. As swoose goose said we have have set up to fix. But saying I'm trash bullshitter ok, I did not once ask to b catered to is asked to be given a shot as arch Angel and did not fail my customers as they got orders plus. My Wife well say wat u want, believe Wat you want isn't this the brother. Ppl saying they fixed sponsors is screwed, I don't thin ,so. There hasn't been 1 member email me complaint other than freedom. But I will fill my orders, I will do Wat I said. As for my rep he has nothing to. Do with it. He is at great rep.brother! As a few others. Never once have anyone said here in them both is i was here My gear was junk. But it was said here. I'm out. I waist ur time with my bullshit ramble.. packs with b out. The end. Bash away best of luck. Orion good guy. Gabriel out.

swoosegoose
09-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I was actually just staying mutual because of the fact that I am still owed. My experience has beed like the majority of the brothers. I'd rather my name be left out of this for now. Just want my shit bra! Lol. Thanks.

Dont wanna be old
09-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I have not posted in this thread . I can not express the disappointment over this situation .
Yet as a mod I feel I should be fare for everyone's best interest .
A sponsor should have product in hand before he offers to sell such items .
I have seen 2 people with complete orders with extra goodies .

He has a list of over 30 items . I understand he might be out of stock on 1 or 2 items or waiting for raws for that .
I believe he should take a picture of his stock pile to prove he is a viable honest sponsor with the best of intentions .
With Birthday sale announcement he must have at least 100 plus vials waiting to be shipped .

Gabriel please post some pictures of your huge stock pile and prove all these doubters your serious !

Rooroo
09-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I have not posted in this thread . I can not express the disappointment over this situation .
Yet as a mod I feel I should be fare for everyone's best interest .
A sponsor should have product in hand before he offers to sell such items .
I have seen 2 people with complete orders with extra goodies .

He has a list of over 30 items . I understand he might be out of stock on 1 or 2 items or waiting for raws for that .
I believe he should take a picture of his stock pile to prove he is a viable honest sponsor with the best of intentions .
With Birthday sale announcement he must have at least 100 plus vials waiting to be shipped .

Gabriel please post some pictures of your huge stock pile and prove all these doubters your serious !

How simple a request is that ?!!
If u don't want those pics on the board send to a mod or Pain .

soopafli
09-01-2014, 08:09 PM
How simple a request is that ?!!
If u don't want those pics on the board send to a mod or Pain .

That I's an excellent idea

Memphis
09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Wow fellas, it took me forever to read all this crazy shit. Umm well Gabriel has owed me stuff for almost 2 months then last week he sent a pack. It wasn't everything that we discussed but he did send what I needed to continue my cycle. Yeah dont get me wrong it was frustrating, I wanted to wash my hands of the whole situation and I really wanted my stuff but I was trying to be understanding due to his wife's situation. I hope everything gets resolved cause this is a great forum. I just dont like to see the dude get bashed, its like watching the fat kid in school get picked on. We have all fucked up once or twice or more in our lives. lets just fix it and move on. Gabriel whatever you may owe me just send it out to who really needs it, I have enough to get me through, and wish and pray the best for you and your wife!

rocky83
09-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I just hope this gets resolved for everyone's benefit!

soopafli
09-02-2014, 03:08 AM
Arch angel sent me this pic today and stands that he is not trying to screw us over if he does come through and handle his biz .. i will apologize to the man . Do i think that he needs to get his shit straight buisness and logistics wise .. hell yes i do people waiting months on packs is unacceptable this day and age .. if he was taking orders stuff he doesntt have yes thats bullshit ... time will tell brothers i hope for the sake of all of us waiting he does and for the integrity of the brotherhood i hope he does ..

OrionLabs
09-02-2014, 03:30 AM
Arc contact me, I think I can help you with a more efficient business.

at this point I think he is trying to make good.

soopafli
09-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Arc contact me, I think I can help you with a more efficient business.

at this point I think he is trying to make good.

I do too bro

bigtruckguy
09-02-2014, 03:55 AM
yea I am hoping all this is settled and things go back to normal... time will tell bros

FrankTheTank
09-02-2014, 04:18 AM
Seriously???? A picture of 15 bottles with his original labels on a few of them makes you feel like he is making good on things??? After everything that's been put out there, you still fall for this guy's tricks???

Whats the saying? "Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!"

Have him send you a picture with a piece of paper that says "I'm not full of shit" and the date on it, behind that monster stash....

soopafli
09-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Seriously???? A picture of 15 bottles with his original labels on a few of them makes you feel like he is making good on things??? After everything that's been put out there, you still fall for this guy's tricks???

Have him send you a picture with a piece of paper that says "I'm not full of shit" and the date on it, behind that monster stash....
Lol frank i realize its not the holy grail of stashes my man i think that was supposed to be a pic of what he owed me and if he sent me 15 bottles id be satisfied .. im not buying anything else from arch angel nor will i send any more cash brotha but all he owes to me is not due till arrive till this week one pack and next week on the other .. do i thinm he nneeds to get his shit together hell ya like i said in the other post im not fallin for nothing .. but if he send me whats in that pic then ill be satified that he lived up to his word .. if he does or doesnt isnt gonna make me or break me bro .. im nit saying im gonna be wearin a damn arch angel tshirt and shit frank my man dont get it twisted bro

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-02-2014, 05:08 AM
So I was asked to show the gear I offerd in my sale that's the shit I. have. Nothing but what was offerd. U guys asked I did. Boom still a piece of shit. Old labels yup is old my new ones and I had few old ones month e bottle. I will make it right but I'm done posting in here it's a fuck me fest . N I'm pissing in the wind. A scammer woulda bounced. You guys say I ow form months I been a sponsor 4 weeks 1 month I worked for Olympus a month before that. I did Wat with tought was right. I coulda sent the UNder dosed gear To them n it had fallen on him not me. I did not make it, But no,I was a brother n told them,then he said he would send new product. Never did. So then I became aaa and made agreements to fix it. I been trying slowly yes. But getting gear bit by bit or had to wait, or get trash under dosed. Sorry I would, not change it if I could, them last few orders I took, if I was out of something I said it. No one got scammed. Not me bitched bout my gear. N every order was filled. Freedo was only one with issue. And I'm sorry I want to make a anyone n everyone happy. I Been saying that. But u still bash. Good luck. Everyone who supported me Ty. N those who r still standing here buy me you have e mail. Hope my ramble don't waist To much time. Memphis I will still send yours to that's still owed, thank you for your kindness n everyone. God bless.

soopafli
09-02-2014, 05:13 AM
So I was asked to show the gear I offerd in my sale that's the shit I. have. Nothing but what was offerd. U guys asked I did. Boom still a piece of shit. Old labels yup is old my new ones and I had few old ones month e bottle. I will make it right but I'm done posting in here it's a fuck me fest . N I'm pissing in the wind. A scammer woulda bounced. You guys say I ow form months I been a sponsor 4 weeks 1 month I worked for Olympus a month before that. I did Wat with tought was right. I coulda sent the UNder dosed gear To them n it had fallen on him not me. I did not make it, But no,I was a brother n told them,then he said he would send new product. Never did. So then I became aaa and made agreements to fix it. I been trying slowly yes. But getting gear bit by bit or had to wait, or get trash under dosed. Sorry I would, not change it if I could, them last few orders I took, if I was out of something I said it. No one got scammed. Not me bitched bout my gear. N every order was filled. Freedo was only one with issue. And I'm sorry I want to make a anyone n everyone happy. I Been saying that. But u still bash. Good luck. Everyone who supported me Ty. N those who r still standing here buy me you have e mail. Hope my ramble don't waist To much time. Memphis I will still send yours to that's still owed, thank you for your kindness n everyone. God bless.
Bro i truly hope that you live up to your word .. when i heard all this shit i was angry ofcourse but i am a forgiving person i believe everbody deserves a second chance and your being given one. Now lace your fuckin boots take your feelings off your sleeve and prove you are the man you say you are

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Soop, about logged out seen it post. I have been in process the week my raws finally r to b here n everyone new bout we posted about It. This Happens everyone will get it, woulda all along. I stayed in constant contact. You were gonna run my log , for the winni,test ace n 2 blends I sent first pack .yes not all of log gear came in tthe pak b it I as we talked about paying customers filled first. If I. was money hungry when you could not run log n asked me if I wanted $ no sir. Enjoy. I offerd u trt sent when u. Said u were needing to stop. Never left us down, never will thank you soop for having faith . God bless all thanks.//

BNSFPharmaceuticals
09-02-2014, 06:00 AM
15 bottles is a sale? Lol I hold 400-500 bottles of ready to go and I carry a fraction of items you do.

I'm sorry I don't nor will I see you as a brother. I'm with Frank and cut loses as the chance of something legit coming is slim.

I am so sorry for my real brothers who are being strung along...we'll be in touch.

This shows a reason I decided to be a small source, one anyway. Good luck to the hopeful brothers...we-I included have been scammed and it was for more than a few hundred. Live and learn

soopafli
09-02-2014, 06:28 AM
15 bottles is a sale? Lol I hold 400-500 bottles of ready to go and I carry a fraction of items you do.

I'm sorry I don't nor will I see you as a brother. I'm with Frank and cut loses as the chance of something legit coming is slim.

I am so sorry for my real brothers who are being strung along...we'll be in touch.

This shows a reason I decided to be a small source, one anyway. Good luck to the hopeful brothers...we-I included have been scammed and it was for more than a few hundred. Live and learn
I hear you loud and clear my savy buisness wise brotha !!! Will definetly be in touch with you my man and i might actually wear a bnsf shirt ... you dont got any do ya ??

OrionLabs
09-02-2014, 06:49 AM
If i am understanding right

There are three people owed? for Three Orders?

soopafli
09-02-2014, 06:56 AM
Thr dude owes me 400 dollars worth of gear . He owes freedom memphis bigtruckguy and a few others orion .. if your tryin to take care of it you should start a thread and let the brothers who are getting fucked post up ...

soopafli
09-02-2014, 07:44 AM

I just wanna say that i am not defending this dude i thought that pic was what he owed me alone.. i think that he should be removed from the board for good .. just for the bullshit he pulled on pain... a half ass amatuer at best and thats being generous .... anyone with this much bullshit flying around his name doea not need to be here in our brotherhood .. do i wish i could get my gear .. fuck ya .. but it would probablly be bunk .. so fuck it i vote get his bitch ass gone.. dueces

rmkicks
09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
I my opinion, this whole situation with Archangel has reached the point of no return. There are too many things about this guys that bother me... The way he runs his business, the way he types his posts, all the extra baggage he brings, slow or no pay to the board, the out of focus photos he takes, etc. It seems I could go on forever. I am not confident that he will deliver that he owes to the brothers here and if he did, I would be skeptical about putting it into my body!!
I assure you, we all will learn from this and the staff will come together an implement a strategy to prevent this from happening again. I sincerely hope things work out for the best for everybody but, don't be surprised if they don't!

bigtruckguy
09-02-2014, 07:40 PM
I had a package arrive today from AAA... It was what he told me he shipped.. im still waiting on a few things but the package was sealed up nice and tight, bottles were clean with nice labels. He told me the rest would be shipped when his raws came in this week. I haven't spoke to him since package arrived but thought I should post this up..

Hatefactory
09-02-2014, 07:42 PM
I had a package arrive today from AAA... It was what he told me he shipped.. im still waiting on a few things but the package was sealed up nice and tight, bottles were clean with nice labels. He told me the rest would be shipped when his raws came in this week. I haven't spoke to him since package arrived but thought I should post this up..

Glad to hear that bro.

swoosegoose
09-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Nice, thanks bro good to hear.

turkeyjerky23
09-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Well Well Well.... I had a feeling that he would catch up! Good start, maybe there's gonna be some redemption and apologies due after all. ------->>>>:4xfNfp759Ahngd.jpg:

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Big truck thank you, you guys will be opening next ones here soon. As I said packs went out and one's I said will, will be out. Thanks

Dr-Octagon
09-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Edit:

AAA already had posted up

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
09-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Ur good Dr o, thank you. Logged into. See if he got it.
Thanks.

PAiN
09-02-2014, 08:29 PM
The last thing I will say, Gear that was owed to. The Olympus orders will be sent as I and them talked about. And o orders placed you will a s well as those customers are reliable ones who have ran my gear and return, I am multiple ppl ok sure if you say so. Also pain your receive the last payment. And two weeks late you said 125 week, 320 was payed by week two. So yes 75 $ was 2 weeks late. But it thought it was going on last payment of last week of month. Everyone saying my gear trash ect, no one posted that. No one said I orderd threw aaa. And did not receive. The only orders were from Olympus, Pain you asked if it was being handled is aid yes. As swoose goose said we have have set up to fix. But saying I'm trash bullshitter ok, I did not once ask to b catered to is asked to be given a shot as arch Angel and did not fail my customers as they got orders plus. My Wife well say wat u want, believe Wat you want isn't this the brother. Ppl saying they fixed sponsors is screwed, I don't thin ,so. There hasn't been 1 member email me complaint other than freedom. But I will fill my orders, I will do Wat I said. As for my rep he has nothing to. Do with it. He is at great rep.brother! As a few others. Never once have anyone said here in them both is i was here My gear was junk. But it was said here. I'm out. I waist ur time with my bullshit ramble.. packs with b out. The end. Bash away best of luck. Orion good guy. Gabriel out.

Wait at first you said you were never late and always paid extra didn't you? and now it's OK I was 2 weeks late. Do you even believe the shit you type? Where do you get 75.00 from? LMAO why do you post this bullshit. You know I have every message I ever sent you.

Just an update for everyone I still haven't gotten an email or payment.

PAiN
09-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Well Well Well.... I had a feeling that he would catch up! Good start, maybe there's gonna be some redemption and apologies due after all. ------->>>>:4xfNfp759Ahngd.jpg:

1 half order pack and he is caught up? and again what is with we should apologize for only posting the truth about this situation and protecting our brothers?

Oh and where are the pics of the gear you were going to post or did I miss them?

bigtruckguy
09-02-2014, 10:51 PM
if I has the slightest clue how to post up pics I would lol...

turkeyjerky23
09-02-2014, 11:13 PM
That post wasn't directed at you PAiN. This is YOUR board brother, you can say/do whatever you want and nobody should say shit back. I know you are looking out for the members and your board. I did not say he IS caught up. I said "I had a feeling he WOULD get caught up. Good START!" I also said that I would post pics when I have everything. To be fair, he owes me 1 item, which I am confident I will recieve. The apologie remark is for those who have been implying that he is a scammer. A scammer takes money and gives fake gear or no gear. So far no one who HAS gotten their has said it was fake. I think if he was gonna take the money and run he wouldnt bother posting or answering peoples pms and emails. Obviously he has gotten behind, and that should never happen. Now that it has happened we can only judge him by his actions from here on out. All men make mistakes, the true measure of a man is how he conducts himself in the face of his failures. His failure to pay you is between you and him. I only judge him by how he has treated me.

FrankTheTank
09-03-2014, 03:07 AM
Post a picture and we will just pretend there is one extra bottle in there. But make sure to write a little note and put it in the picture too. And if you think there is nothing wrong with the way AA is handling things just shows how new to this game you really are! I have a feeling you have never used AAS before! So let me help you out since you're obviously new to this. The more you talk, the more you make yourself look silly.....

rocky83
09-03-2014, 03:17 AM
It's kinda crazy to me on how forgiving some people can be or blind. Bad business is bad business. We don't go to the our favorite food joint time after time because they mess up our order frequently or don't give us our food at all and then say "life happens, you can understand right?". I don't get it. Being forgiving is one thing, but using common sense here I think is much needed. And you think my analogy for food is bad then screw it, I will go straight to drug dealers. People don't buy drugs off the same drug dealer if they pay for an eighth and get a gram in goods every time. That would be a drug dealer going out of business. Yeah we are dealing with illegal substances that aren't easy to get, but I am sorry, I am not gonna bend over or think that one of my brothers should do the same and let some one jam it in with no lube and keep a smile on there face. Another huge, gigantic red flag is that the board owner isn't getting his money for dues. If the shady stuff is being pulled on the owner of the board, what makes anyone think they are safe? I don't know. Guys might take this message the wrong way, but the facts are all there. I don't like to bash anyone, but I will stick up for members and this board wouldn't be what it was if we let every sponsor pull this on customers. No one would want to be a part of it. The brothers should come first. I don't like to bash anyone, but come on. This is a little ridiculous and I think common sense really needs to be used here.

PAiN
09-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Alright brothers this has gone on long enough. Time to kill this shit and move on. Half packs, no packs, no BOP rent, no tracking, black and blurry pictures for payments and tracking and more lies than I have ever heard in one thread. It's time to ditch the drama and get back to work here.

Please in the future if you are waiting on a pack for a month please contact me or the staff. It doesn't matter what the excuse is there is NO EXCUSE why you shouldn't have your gear within a month from a domestic sponsor.

Archangel I really hope you do get your shit together and take care of the brothers you made promises to and if you ever do make it right with all the brothers that you owe send me an email, but until then we are done here.