PDA

View Full Version : questions on peptides

medic001
09-03-2014, 03:07 PM
I will say that im totally new to the world of peptides, so i have a few questions. does this stuff help grow good quality lean mass or does it help your body grow faster when talking gear with it. theres so many peptides out there , how do i know whats best for me, also, how often do u take it, route, and dosage. Any and all replies would greatly help me, i love my gear , but ill always try something new

Dont wanna be old
09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
It depends on peptide .
If you heal faster or sleep better I would think you would gain muscle .
If you increased GH then I would believe you would see gains .
Increased IGF would improve healing and promote gains
Peptides intentions and results will vary depending on protocols .
Data is limited as it's from research only . Not for human consumption .
Then again Animal is a lot more knowledgable in this area .

Hatefactory
09-03-2014, 04:24 PM
I've been on ghrp-2 and cjc no DAC and igf lr3 for about a month now and I have definitely seen an improvement in my physique.

toppjimie
09-08-2014, 04:54 PM
I've been on ghrp-2 and cjc no DAC and igf lr3 for about a month now and I have definitely seen an improvement in my physique.

Thats great to hear.Im getting ready for the same exact peptides.How much ifg u using?Ive been told 40-60 mcg and even 100. just wondering?

Hatefactory
09-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Thats great to hear.Im getting ready for the same exact peptides.How much ifg u using?Ive been told 40-60 mcg and even 100. just wondering?

I started off at like 30 for the first couple weeks then bumped up to 40 now I'm at 60. You definitely want to take it slow with increasing the dose because you can get desensitized to it very quickly

NeverOnce
09-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Along side my AAS I'm currently running these Peptides with noticeable results

cjc1295/ghrp2 100mcg x 3/ed injected subQ
igf-1 lr3 50mcg x1ed morning or post wokout. injected IM bi-laterally
tb-500 at 0.084459mg/kg (~5mg) divided in two equal doses weekly for 6 weeks. SubQ or IM

GHRP-2 release a pulse of GH
Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC1295 no dac) amplify this pulse
Combining both peptides gives more than double the effect of either alone due to the synergy they have it would be foolish in my opinion to use either alone.
cjc1295 no dac and GHRP-2 at 100mcg is said to = 6iu GH

The main work of IGF-1 is to build new muscle tissues by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, but also makes more of them. IGF-1 has potent effect on fat metabolism and helps the body to burn fat rapidly. It also improves mental functions such as reflexes and learning ability
IGF-1 LR3 doses range from 20mcg up to 120mcg. The initial starting dosage is 20-40 mcg. According to the reports of users, the results of Long R3IGF-1 are seen in a shorter span of time. The course length is usually 4 weeks but you can go up to 50 days off. Ideally it should be injected post workout. Injecting the drug intramuscularly is the best option i.e. injecting 20mcg into one bicep and 20mcg into the other. IGF-1 LR3 however has some adverse side effects, which include severe headache, nausea, and possible hypoglycaemia.

TB-500 is a synthetic peptide related to the hormone thymosin beta-4. That hormone is widely present in low levels in the body and can have profound positive effects on wound healing. These healing effects can occur in at least muscle, tendons, ligaments, skin, the heart, and the eye. It’s produced in higher concentration where tissue damage has occurred. Part of how it produces benefit is that myocytes and myoblast cells are attracted to the site of injury and aid healing. Another part is that thymosin beta-4 is potently anti-inflammatory.

Hopefully this is helpful and gets you started in the right direction. It took some time to put this together for you.

bigtruckguy
09-14-2014, 01:44 PM
I ran ghrp 6 and cjc 1295 no dac for a bit and it leaned me out pretty good. I never saw any gains in muscle just lost a good bit of bf. only thing I hated about that combo was about 30 mins after I pinned I would literally wanna eat everything in the house.. I am fixing to run igf lr3 and hope to have good results...

riverbear
09-14-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm looking into running GHRH (CJC-1295) by itself and see what that will do.

bigtruckguy
09-14-2014, 07:18 PM
running ghrp 2 or 6 and cjc 1295 without gear you can expect to loose some fat.. I pinned subq in my stomach and I lost a good amount of fat in the gut region. I was also running gear at the time..

Hatefactory
09-14-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm looking into running GHRH (CJC-1295) by itself and see what that will do.

Is there a specific reason or are you just experimenting?

riverbear
09-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Is there a specific reason or are you just experimenting?
Wanting to experiment. See if it'll pull fat off my mid section and moobs lol

bigtruckguy
09-14-2014, 10:38 PM
Wanting to experiment. See if it'll pull fat off my mid section and moobs lol

lol moobs! If you have a clean diet and workout a good bit you should see decent results depending on how much you take.. don't be surprised when you raid the fridge and devour everything in your path lol

riverbear
09-14-2014, 10:42 PM
Lol thanks. I'm trying to clean up my diet. It's getting a lot better. I have an extremely hard time loosing fat always have lol.

NeverOnce
09-16-2014, 09:32 PM
lol moobs! If you have a clean diet and workout a good bit you should see decent results depending on how much you take.. don't be surprised when you raid the fridge and devour everything in your path lol

Its the ghrp that increases hunger not ghrh. I'm guessing that's the reason he's running the cjc-1295 alone.

AbstractGHRP-2 is a synthetic agonist of ghrelin, the newly-discovered gut peptide which binds to the growth hormone (GH) secretagogue receptor. Ghrelin has two major effects, stimulating both GH secretion and appetite/meal initiation. GHRP-2 has been extensively studied for its utility as a growth hormone secretagogue (GHS). Animal studies have shown its effect on food intake. However, whether GHRP-2 can also stimulate appetite in humans when administered acutely is not known. We subcutaneously infused 7 lean, healthy males with GHRP-2 (1 microg/kg/h) or saline for 270 minutes and then measured their intake of an ad libitum, buffet-style meal. Similar to what has been reported for ghrelin administration, our subjects ate 35.9 +/- 10.9% more when infused with GHRP-2 vs. saline, with every subject increasing their intake even when calculated per kg body weight (136.0 +/- 13.0 kJ/kg [32.5 +/- 3.1 kcal/kg] vs. 101.3 +/- 10.5 kJ/kg [24.2 +/- 2.5 kcal/kg], p = 0.008). The macronutrient composition of consumed food was not different between conditions. As expected, serum GH levels rose significantly during GHRP-2 infusion (AUC 5550 +/- 1090 microg/L/240 min vs. 412 +/- 161 microg/L/240 min, p = 0.003). These data are the first to demonstrate that GHRP-2, like ghrelin, increases food intake, suggesting that GHRP-2 is a valuable tool for investigating ghrelin effects on eating behavior in humans.

NeverOnce
09-16-2014, 09:38 PM
Something else I'd like to toss in, 0.06 acetic acid is the preferred solvent for igf-1.
Regular bac water (.9 benzyl alc) is the recommended solvent for everything else as far as I know.

The AA (acetic acid) has a sting to it. I don't feel its that bad but some people like to back fill with bac water before injecting.

goku
09-17-2014, 08:46 AM
bit of a vague question!

but basic peptides - HGH, GHRP'S (stimulate body's own production of gh), IGF-1, Insulin.

with GHRP's the results can vary massively from one person to next because youre reliant on your own pituitary. with synthetic gh you know how much youre getting - 4ius means 4ius in your system.
200mcg GHRP 2 + CJC - you dont know for certain how much gh your body will produce. it will stimulate more production for certain but how much more is dependant on your genetics.

plus synthetic gh raises systemic igf-1 levels and causes elevation in gh levels.
ghrp's dont have the same effect on systemic igf-1 and there isn't an elevation in gh (sustained release) but a pulsation of gh. so gh levels peak quick and drop quick.

you wont find many high level bodybuilders using ghrp's over synthetic gh for the reasons above.

synthetic igf-1 is probably the best but finding genuine igf-1 that is biologically active is very slim. most research sites that sell them arent of good quality and nothing more than a glucose disposal agent. gh works its anabolic effects primarily through its conversion to igf-1.

insulin apart from its obvious nutrient shuttling and protein sparring benefits also works to raise igf-1 levels significantly when combined with gh.

all depends on your goals.

goku
09-17-2014, 08:48 AM
let us know your goals and what youre looking to achieve and then people can advise on what your best bet is and details of dosing, practical use etc

Dbolish
09-24-2014, 01:17 AM
im still very skeptical on peptides and whether thay actually work. people compare them a lowish dose of GH but i find this extremely hard to beleive. Ive also heard of many causing water retention issues which put me off them entirely, not to mention its probably cheaper to spend the money of more AAS

animal87
09-24-2014, 01:39 AM
The gains from peptides are nothing close to standard aas in terms of mass, its like comparing apples and oranges two diff. things. I see most results in terms of recovery time and some strength gains. They can help you stay leaner as well.

Imo they are most helpful in a hardcore low calorie cut, so you can recover fast enough to keep lifting hard and during pct or a cruise to help maintain gains. They can get expensive if took in high enough doses to really work for long periods of time, so I wouldnt recommend them during a heavy bulk cycle you wont notice much difference.

My favorite combo is cjc/no dac, ghrp-2, and hgh frag. 3 times daily at 100mg.

Dbolish
09-24-2014, 01:42 AM
thanks heaps. seems for my goals they're not really needed then

dorianyates
10-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Along side my AAS I'm currently running these Peptides with noticeable results

cjc1295/ghrp2 100mcg x 3/ed injected subQ
igf-1 lr3 50mcg x1ed morning or post wokout. injected IM bi-laterally
tb-500 at 0.084459mg/kg (~5mg) divided in two equal doses weekly for 6 weeks. SubQ or IM

GHRP-2 release a pulse of GH
Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC1295 no dac) amplify this pulse
Combining both peptides gives more than double the effect of either alone due to the synergy they have it would be foolish in my opinion to use either alone.
cjc1295 no dac and GHRP-2 at 100mcg is said to = 6iu GH

The main work of IGF-1 is to build new muscle tissues by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, but also makes more of them. IGF-1 has potent effect on fat metabolism and helps the body to burn fat rapidly. It also improves mental functions such as reflexes and learning ability
IGF-1 LR3 doses range from 20mcg up to 120mcg. The initial starting dosage is 20-40 mcg. According to the reports of users, the results of Long R3IGF-1 are seen in a shorter span of time. The course length is usually 4 weeks but you can go up to 50 days off. Ideally it should be injected post workout. Injecting the drug intramuscularly is the best option i.e. injecting 20mcg into one bicep and 20mcg into the other. IGF-1 LR3 however has some adverse side effects, which include severe headache, nausea, and possible hypoglycaemia.

TB-500 is a synthetic peptide related to the hormone thymosin beta-4. That hormone is widely present in low levels in the body and can have profound positive effects on wound healing. These healing effects can occur in at least muscle, tendons, ligaments, skin, the heart, and the eye. It’s produced in higher concentration where tissue damage has occurred. Part of how it produces benefit is that myocytes and myoblast cells are attracted to the site of injury and aid healing. Another part is that thymosin beta-4 is potently anti-inflammatory.

Hopefully this is helpful and gets you started in the right direction. It took some time to put this together for you.
GREAT Post thanks! My main interest is to get the closest results of GH because I know it is very hard to come across legit GH and it is very expensive.. peptides are everywhere it is just a matter of picking the best source is the problem. So many sources come and go!