PDA

View Full Version : Oral tren

Theotherguy
09-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Everybody's opinion, experience, thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

BLUELABEL
09-10-2014, 11:30 PM
stuff is so strong... I have stomach issues and i forget exactly how many mcg i did but i only lasted a little under 4 weeks.. some say they have no issues at all(maybe that's just me) Regardless make sure you stock up on your liver supps/start at a lower does and rev your way up/ don't make the cycle too long,4 weeks should be sufficient.
and Good Luck let us know how it turns out if you pull the trigger

animal87
09-10-2014, 11:36 PM
I wouldnt, not really a need to. But it is tempting at times.

Theotherguy
09-11-2014, 12:40 AM
I wouldnt, not really a need to. But it is tempting at times.
As in it's not very effective?

Dick
09-11-2014, 12:57 AM
As in it's not very effective?

It is effective but why not just pin it?

I have only ran this stuff once a long time ago and I remember my urine being very dark brownish/cloudy , heartburn was through the roof, worst nite sweats I ever had , temper was very high , and no sleep what so ever.

I will say this though I remember my Libido being through the damn roof. I don't remember how much I was taking but the sides got so bad my woman made me flush them.

Get some Tren Ace or Tren E and pin it instead, don't think I would ever take that oral again.

If you do decide to run the oral, Stock up on liver supps like Nac and Liv52.

animal87
09-11-2014, 01:02 AM
I was about to say what mick said. Inject-able tren works very well, theres not really a need to put your body through the extra stress.

Theotherguy
09-11-2014, 01:39 AM
It is effective but why not just pin it?

I have only ran this stuff once a long time ago and I remember my urine being very dark brownish/cloudy , heartburn was through the roof, worst nite sweats I ever had , temper was very high , and no sleep what so ever.

I will say this though I remember my Libido being through the damn roof. I don't remember how much I was taking but the sides got so bad my woman made me flush them.

Get some Tren Ace or Tren E and pin it instead, don't think I would ever take that oral again.

If you do decide to run the oral, Stock up on liver supps like Nac and Liv52.

Thanks so much for all the responses. What was your cycle when you pinned it?

Theotherguy
09-11-2014, 01:39 AM
I was about to say what mick said. Inject-able tren works very well, theres not really a need to put your body through the extra stress.
Thanks for the input, really appreciate it

Dick
09-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Thanks so much for all the responses. What was your cycle when you pinned it?

What cycles have you ran so far?

NeverOnce
09-11-2014, 03:02 AM

x2 that

masteratarms
09-11-2014, 04:02 AM
no reason to brother, tren inject is safer and better unless ur afraid of needles

REDRUM
09-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Methyltrinelone is one of the most powerful steroids there is. It's something like 30x androgenic and 10x anabolic. It is.also highly toxic. Less damage would.come.from 75 mgs of Halo, than 30mgs of methyltren. You'd be better off stabbing your own liver and kidneys.

It's something that needs to be used with extreme caution at low doses and short periods of time Aside from cautioning you or anyone else I'm just suggesting the safest way to use it

masteratarms
09-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Methyltrinelone is one of the most powerful steroids there is. It's something like 30x androgenic and 10x anabolic. It is.also highly toxic. Less damage would.come.from 75 mgs of Halo, than 30mgs of methyltren. You'd be better off stabbing your own liver and kidneys.

It's something that needs to be used with extreme caution at low doses and short periods of time Aside from cautioning you or anyone else I'm just suggesting the safest way to use it
Jesus! no reason to take this lol

johnnyb1635
09-14-2014, 03:24 PM
Methyltrienelone is very potent stuff. Ive ran it twice recently and to be honest, the sides dont seem to be worth the gains. Stuff caused alot of stomach issues for me and quite a bit of lethargy.

I ran it at 500mcg per day for about 50 days, and when all was said and done this last round with it i was very unimpressed.

Stick with the pin for tren, if it aint broken dont fix it.

Gramps
09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't touch the crap.

stick with unmethylated tren... And pin it.

rocky83
09-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Yeah I would stick with the injectable version of tren. I ran oral tren once and had some serious negative side effects go down and immediately went of the shit. Will never do that stuff ever again.