PDA

View Full Version : Different brands of tren acetate

bigt
09-12-2014, 03:13 PM
First off let me just say i am not bashing or bad mouthing anyone. Just giving my 2 cents and i have no scientific proof of what im saying, just going by feel. So i started with test prop from AB, along with his tren ace about 8 weeks ago. Got crazy gains. I started by doing 150 mg eod and did that about a week and a half. Sides weren't too bad so i bumped up to 100mg ed. Did that about 10 days. I had ran through almost 2 vials. The sides were getting bad. Night sweats, feeling overheated, fighting with my wife, horrible acne, and a bad attitude. But the gains were great i looked crisp and sharp. Dyel had bogo tren, so i tried it out. Continued 100mg a day. Now i dont know if your body develops a tolerance for it or what, but the night sweats stopped, anger was fading, temper was going away. Kept the same weight and strength throughout the 2 vials of dyel tren but didnt make much gains. Disappointed i through in eq and masteron. Eq from legend masteron from ab. Running the masteron test and tren ed and eq eod. making decent gains but not like i was. I ran out of dyel tren went to legend. Didnt feel much difference. Still no bad sides at 100mg a day. Acne faded away. I decided to switch back to ab tren when he had the sale. Been back on it for a week and only a week left and im done on tren. But the day after my first shot of the current ab stuff, i felt like a beast again started getting mean . Last night i sweated my ass off. I feel full and hard. This is just my opinion. I feel ab has the strongest tren ace ive used. Not saying the others are bunk or anything. But i felt a significant difference on it.

bigt
09-12-2014, 03:20 PM
At the beginning i meant 150 mg EACH.

Dont wanna be old
09-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Sounds like battle of the Aces AB won .
Thanks for your review .

How would you compare colors even tho it's not relevant ?

bigt
09-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Ab is a dark yellow. Dyel is a little bit paler yellow. Legends is about the same color as dyels.

bigt
09-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Heres how i look so far 3702

Clark Kent
09-12-2014, 04:20 PM
bro I have run AB tren Ace twice and I can tell you I think its overdosed! That shit is very potent. Im not saying the others are week but I have done tren many times and I get bad sides from AB at 50 MGs ed I went up to 75 Mgs and had to drop back down a couple days later. Unless the 100 other times Ive done tren its been under dosed?

bigt
09-12-2014, 04:23 PM
bro I have run AB tren Ace twice and I can tell you I think its overdosed! That shit is very potent. Im not saying the others are week but I have done tren many times and I get bad sides from AB at 50 MGs ed I went up to 75 Mgs and had to drop back down a couple days later. Unless the 100 other times Ive done tren its been under dosed?
I agree bro

Tekadori
09-12-2014, 04:31 PM
bigt, did you get any night sweats at 100mg ed with Dyel's?

I took another brand at 150mg Eod and I swear I woke up in a pool every morning?

bigt
09-12-2014, 04:34 PM
bigt, did you get any night sweats at 100mg ed with Dyel's?

I took another brand at 150mg Eod and I swear I woke up in a pool every morning?
A little but not bad and no insomnia which i had on ab

Tekadori
09-12-2014, 04:39 PM
The insomnia is a good sign of potent Tren. IMO.

Thanks for sharing brother.

xmuscle
09-12-2014, 04:58 PM
I hv always had good results with the darker trens..being that tren is a costly powder alot of sponsors will dilute it down with some test powder..

bigt
09-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I hv always had good results with the darker trens..being that tren is a costly powder alot of sponsors will dilute it down with some test powder..
Wow i didnt know that

Bullrush
09-12-2014, 05:40 PM
I generally think the darker the tren the more potent it is. And usually the darker trens give u that terrible tren cough.. imo..

Rooroo
09-12-2014, 05:50 PM

You just need more size Bigt . Obviously I'm kidding .
Your pic reminds me of Road Warrior Hawk in his prime .Rip . Big round chest with ridiculous traps !! Congrats to u bro ! Your a beast's beast ;)

bigt
09-12-2014, 05:53 PM
You just need more size Bigt . Obviously I'm kidding .
Your pic reminds me of Road Warrior Hawk in his prime .Rip . Big round chest with ridiculous traps !! Congrats to u bro ! Your a beast's beast ;)
Thanks a lot brother

studmuffin
09-12-2014, 06:42 PM
I have run ABs tren e and that shit was the bomb!Very potent and had all the sides.

BNSFPharmaceuticals
09-12-2014, 06:56 PM

I have never heard of this being done as trens sides can't be replicated by other things.

You should try our tren brothers!

Dont wanna be old
09-12-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry if I took this thread astray by asking color .
The color can vary depending on oils used or Pellet conversion as to Powder source .
Bro-science feels real by comparing experiences .

Clark Kent
09-12-2014, 07:31 PM

Like a beast!

xmuscle
09-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I have never heard of this being done as trens sides can't be replicated by other things.

You should try our tren brothers!

I have and ur tren is gtg.for sure

kawa636
09-12-2014, 08:03 PM
That tren is callin for me[emoji33]

xmuscle
09-12-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm sorry if I took this thread astray by asking color .
The color can vary depending on oils used or Pellet conversion as to Powder source .
Bro-science feels real by comparing experiences .

Ur right ...tren powder has a tint to it so ir gonna get the rust color to it.

FrankTheTank
09-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I love when its that dark color too! I can say PRO LAB tren ace isn't that dark color but I have all the sides! I've never tried AB's but I have tried DYEL and it was good to go. But that was when he first got here, I doubt it was the same batch as you got in the bogo deal....

animal87
09-12-2014, 10:43 PM
I usually like the really dark tren. I have some now that is more light amber and still very very good.

buff
09-13-2014, 02:18 AM
I really like parabolan ... its a beautiful golden color and it doesnt make me have to piss every 20 minutes all night long lmao

studmuffin
09-13-2014, 03:28 AM
I have been on BNSFs tren e for 8 weeks and his it is right up with ABs.I am telling you it sneaks up and bites when you least exspect it.BNSF is top notch!

Largerthannormal
09-16-2014, 04:07 PM
I have used tren a from multiple suppliers, dark and not so dark. My sides like night sweats especially change through out cycle, even if I make my own in larger vials, some weeks i wake up in puddles and have to sleep on a towel and others nothing.

Sometimes it is hard to judge just by certain side effects. Although they are a good indication they are doing what they are suppose to.

Just something to consider, but I just like you do also do make judgements based off how I feel,

Clark Kent
09-16-2014, 04:13 PM
I have used tren a from multiple suppliers, dark and not so dark. My sides like night sweats especially change through out cycle, even if I make my own in larger vials, some weeks i wake up in puddles and have to sleep on a towel and others nothing.

Sometimes it is hard to judge just by certain side effects. Although they are a good indication they are doing what they are suppose to.

Just something to consider, but I just like you do also do make judgements based off how I feel,

This is how I feel when the tren is flowing!

CTFaygo
09-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Solid review man. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with each. Tren is something I haven't dipped my quill into yet, but I was actually looking to stock up from AB for my next cycle when my training gets really amped for my next meet.

REDRUM
09-18-2014, 09:23 AM
My personal opinion as Im sure Im one of the few guys on here that had the opportunity to run real pharmaceutical grade tren from Negma, the only company that made it for human consumption. And its color was amber, like a light shade of anbesol, the stuff you use for a tooth ache. When you see tren with an amber color too it, you know you have the real deal. Thats how it was made from Negma in France, thats how it comes out if you use a conversion kit with pellets and thats how it should be with powder. If its a dark yellow with a slight amber tint, its tren, but its not going to be what the person brewing it thinks its going to be. Instead of 100mg/ml, its going to be more like 70mg or less possibly. Negma amps were 76mg/1.5ml and you only needed about 300mgs a week of that glorious tren, to get what sometimes guys blast 150mgs a day, or so they think they are. Color is key with tren, its just one of those weird ass things, this is obviously british dragon tren, and this is exactly what Negma looked like, this is what pharm grade tren or damn close to it should be color wise.

BNSFPharmaceuticals
09-18-2014, 10:31 AM
There are some variables like carrier oil, but I most agree. Most raws average 90% purity...if you brew knowing that dosing will be right.

suraonyx23
09-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Tren turns darker the longer you have heat on it. I had some tren that literally looked like black coffee and that shit was potent as fuck. The cook just left in on the heat too long.

NeverOnce
09-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Take this with a grain of salt because I don't brew but I think ive heard cooking it too hot will have an impact on color. I might be pulling this out of my ass but for some reason I think I remember someone saying over 150f and it starts to oxidize making it dark.

studmuffin
09-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Good size bigt!

Sergioal1944
01-05-2020, 05:24 PM
can someone tell me who AB is? Are they a sponsor?