PDA

View Full Version : Epistane/Stano Shred Cycle Finally Started! Logging

j.boogie
09-12-2014, 06:11 PM
So this is my Second Use of Epistane. On the First cycle I found out that I did not have too many sides at all other than pretty much no libido. So I hit the Logs for some ideas to keep my libido atleast somewhat up. What I found was "Stanodrol". Ive researched and found that this is use as a test base product that helps with Libido, vascularity and Aggression in the Gym. So here it is. I will do the best I can to keep a Great and Up to-date Log. Im not to good on the Weight stats but I will be increasing each lift by atleast 5-10lbs a week depending on my body, as well as 2-4 reps. I work 12am-8am so I will do my best to keep you guys up on this. Im doing this Log more for myself as a way to stay focus and strive to get leaner and stronger. If you have any wisdom please share.

Stats 6'3 255 (weight today) about 18% body fat maybe tad more
First things First Most important is Eat Habits!
I dont diet so ill just explain What I will be eating. Will be Only fruits,Veggies,Egg Whites,Uncured Turkey Bacon no nitrates,Chicken,Fish and very very low cabs (potatoes and/Grits)
I will be doing an intermittent fast for my eating habit. Only eating between an 8hr period. 11-7pm
Looking to stay between 2000-2500cal a day. I understand I dont want to burn muscle but I will be gorging myself with good high proteins every 1 1/2 to 2hrs for a totally of 8hr as long as I stay under 2500. I will calculate how many calories I am burning and adjust from there.
I also will be using a low carb, Mid Carb, High Carb habit depending on my workout that day. I will break that down as well everyday.
AND LOTS OF LOTS OF WATER (1.5 Gal)

Weight lifting schedule will be
Mon-Legs
Tues-Chest
Thur-Shoulder/Back (I like doing these together)
Fri-Arms

Cardio will be 5 Day a Week HiiT(Mon-Fri 25min-Focus T25)Sat and Sun Rest day and Low cardio (Jog,Burpees, Situps, Pullups)

Here are my Supplements from Front to Left to right!

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j427/hgbkennels/20140912_101043_zps21a564f3.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/hgbkennels/media/20140912_101043_zps21a564f3.jpg.html)

Epistane-1-5 40mg and maybe up to 50 last week just depends
Stano Shred- 1-5 first week-1 400 week 2-5 600
Erase pro (a.i) if needed
Also Im ordering Letrozole or arimistane for A.I purpose

Left (Taken Throughout Cycle)
EpiBurn (fat burner stimulant)
QuadraLean- Non-Stim Fatburner
Now I know what your gonna say. Don't use a Fat burner BP may jump. True So I will be watching this to make sure its in control.
If so I will discontinue and keep the Non-Stim going.

Next (Taken Throughout Cycle)
EFA LEAN GOLD
Omega 3,6,9
CLA
DVS Raw(Deer Velvet)
This should Help With Some back pumps as well as burn some more fat. As well as getting some good fats in since my carbs will be low.

Now again I know Some say That Deer Velvet crap is Fake. Well let it be fake. What works for me may not work for others. This has help me tremendously with Recovery, Sleep, and Bone Support. No aches when I wake up.

Next )Taken Throughout Cycle)
OfCourse Probably Most important Supps Im taking is Cycle assist
Whey Isolate
Liv52 (livercare)
ProteX
Life Support
Hawthorn Berry
Dandelion Root
Chromium Pic
Multi Vit
Complex B
Also Will be adding Taurine 5g for Back pumps as well

Next Post Cycle
Torem weeks 6-10
TestoJack 100(Also may be use during cycle for libido)I respond great to Tongka Ali
Post Cycle 3
Creatine(Not necessarily This kind just what I had)
Powerfull
DAA
Also may be adding Lean xtreme (cortisol Blocker)

So there you go. I Just completed My Cardio session and Now Its Time To Eat!!
I will get a before and after picture as well

THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRO CYCLE. I WILL BE MOVING TO TEST AND OTHER PRODUCTS IN DECEMBER.
VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ADVENTURE!!!

AGAIN I SAY ANY WISDOM DURING THIS THAT WILL HELP ME ACHIEVE MY GOAL WOULD BE AWESOME
(LOSE FAT,GAIN STRENGTH)

j.boogie
09-13-2014, 07:24 PM
Nothing really today. Just knocked out some Focus T25 cardio then Hit the gym for some shoulders. Mon will began the Serious Work, but I could not resist going to lift a little. Monday will be day 4 of Epistane and Stano so I will begin Weight log there.

hunkstrum
09-13-2014, 08:00 PM
What do you mean when you say, "I don't diet"?

j.boogie
09-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Now this is just my opinion, but when you say your dieting that means you are eating a certain type of way for a certain period of time which restricts you. This is a way of life for me. So I call it an eating habit. Pretty much everything I mentioned is what I have always ate. Timing as well. I have completely changed when I eat. It works for me and I seem to drop body fat using this method. Not Im just focusing more on the weights so I dont burn muscle. I do alot of cardio so I tend to burn alot of muscle. Now this is all still new to me so Im experimenting with my body as well so like I said the more knowledge that is shared the better

PAiN
09-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Sounds interesting bro. I will be following along.

j.boogie
09-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks Bro! I will do the best I can. Pretty much using Sunday as a full cardio and Abs day no weights. But Im going to be going off how my body feels. WHo knows may lift 7 day a week sometimes. But I will listen to my body. I dont get off work till 8am so about 900am I will be knocking out some Serious Hiit Cardio, Watch a little football then get some sleep. But Monday we start Off with Legs . I will document weight when I figure that out.
Squats,Clean Deadlift, Dumbbell Lungs,Hamstring curls, Dummbell Box raises, Leg Extensions All 3 Sets of 12

j.boogie
09-14-2014, 12:33 PM
I will use this log as a learning experience for when I start my Test-E cycle. Will be ording this week

j.boogie
09-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Alright First day in the books. So first let me tell yall about myself. I am 30 Years old 6'2 250-255 on average. I have played Sports all my life. High School Football, Basketball, and Track. Went to JUCO for Basketball for two years Otero junior College Where we were 9 in the Nation. Got Tired of running up and Down The Court so I transfered to a D1 College Where My good Buddy was Playing Ball (Now he is a NFL WR wont say his name). Walked on as a FS played two years and ended up getting married. So There went he long time dream lol. Anyway Now I work a great job, but I work from 12 am to 8am so My schedule is tuff.
Last time I ate was at 6pm yesterday so pretty hungry this morning, but did not eat.
So today. Took my first dose of the day at 6am
Epistane 20mg
Stano Shred 400mg
Epiburn 2 pills
two DVS Raw(Deer Velvet)

Hit the gym by 7:15am feeling pretty good and motivated. THis was my routine for the day
Smith machine Full squats 4X12 of 165lbs going up to 185lbs(to the floor)
Starting at this weight being that I had a syatic nerve problem in my back(L4 and L5 issues) a little bit ago and it does bother me at time. But finish all the way through

Smith Machine Box Calf Raises 3 x 20 185lbs
Stiff Leg Deadlift 155lbs
Now this is where the pain stepped in. But again finished all the way through. So this tells me that I am getting a great pump from the 20mg pre workout epi/stano with
slight aggression to push through.

55lb Dumbbell Lunges 3 x 12 (No issues)
Single Leg extensions 4 x 12 80lbs
Left quad a little weaker than right quad, but that why Im working on the singles.

Single leg Hamstring Curls 4 x 12 120lb(No issues)

I felt great between each workout. I wanted to push to failure everytime so in some I did. Im pretty much getting a feel on where I should start weight wise. But over all I did have some energy to push through. I did feel a little quizzy after the hamstrings, which I blame the Fasted training on but always bare through the pain. Heart rate was on average around 155bpm so good for the fat burning state. Epiburn had me sweating like crazy which I love.
Finished my weights and Head to the house which is about 1/2 mile from the gym, where I started my Cardio training (Foucs t25 lower body 25min).
Once I started the Cardio the Quizziness went away. Very tired during this but pushed through it. felt good in some spots of the cardio. Heart rate was on average around 170bpm which I like. Finished cardio and Had a Protein shake before I cook my first meal in about another hour.
Protein shake right after with Liver support and non stim fat burner
First meal
1 1/2 cups of egg white (about 8 egg whites)
uncured Turkey bacon 2 slices
vitamins and cycle assist

So How did I feel
Tired until I took my dose of Epiburn and Epi/stano then ready to rock. Remember this is all after a 8hr night shift and intermitted fasted state. So I can tap into the stored fats to burn for energy.
Lifts did not seem extremely hard but not easy as well.
Aggression slightly in the gym so I was able to push a few more reps out.
Mood seems great as of now
Libido feels good
No sensitive nipples yet
Body feels tired though.
Had great air for cardio, but was tired and muscle def were tired.

Bare with me on the logs. I no its a beginner log but we all must start somewhere. Any help would be great.
So far so good on my 4th day of Epi/Stano
Im not really trying to gain alot of weight but not trying to lose any if that makes sense. Big goal is to Burn Fat and gain strength.

j.boogie
09-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Tuesday- Chest Day
Feeling great even with only eating about 40g of carb yesterday total.

Incline Dumbbell Press
55lbs x 12
65lbs x 10
75lbs x 8

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flys
35lbs x 15
45lbs x 12
50lbs x 8 rest then did last 2 reps

Incline Hammer machine
160lbs x 10
170lbs x 8
185lbs x 5

Cable Flys
50lbs x 12
55lbs x 6 rest few sec then did 4 more
60lbs x 4 rest few second did 4 more

Wide grip Machine Chest Press
130lbs to Failure 3 sets

Cardio
Focus T25 Ab interval (25min)

Actually had great energy today after not eating for 15hr
No quizzy feeling today
Slight aggression
Libido seems normal
Overall I feel alot better today after then I did yesterday.

First meal
10 egg white and Turkey and protein shake
Cycle support

Clark Kent
09-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Sounds interesting bro. I will be following along.

Same here bro!

j.boogie
09-20-2014, 07:00 AM
Sorry havent logged in a few days. Got hit with a Sinus infection. Seems about right, once everthinig starts going good something goes bad. So Ill catch up real quick.
Wed was an off Day just Cardio (Focus T25)
Thurs Arms

Close Grip Ez Bar Curls
3 Sets 7-7-7 with 50lbs (last set was crucial)
Consentration Curls
3X15 35lbs
Machine Bar pull-ups
3X12 100lbs
Single Arm MAchine Pullups
3X10 50lbs

Tris
OVER HEAD Cable Tris Extension
3 X 15 110LBS
Single Arm tri extension
3 x 12 50lbs
Bench Dips
3 x 15 45lb plate

Cardio (Focus T25 25minHiiT)

Under the weather while doing this. Felt pretty bad but pushed through. Heart rate was around 165bpm so definitley burning fat. I am down 2 lbs from last Thurday. I definitley feeling stronger. Libido down some but no issue getting it up as of now. Adding a little more carbs to function. One thing I have noticed is that I am not getting too sore. No back pumps yet. Going to kick my training up another notch this next week so here we go.

Friday Legs

I want to do legs twice a Week so I through a Leg day Friday. Exact Same as Monday so I will switch it up next week and add 5-10lb to each lift.

Smith machine Full squats 4X12 of 165lbs going up to 185lbs(to the floor)
Smith Machine Box Calf Raises 3 x 20 185lbs
Stiff Leg Deadlift 155lbs
55lb Dumbbell Lunges 3 x 12 (No issues)
Single Leg extensions 4 x 12 80lbs
Single leg Hamstring Curls 4 x 12 120lb(No issues)

Today I will be doing another Chest workout for Saturday and Sun will be Shoulder and Back! Rise and Grind!!

j.boogie
09-23-2014, 12:37 AM
Horrible Saturday. Sick as a dog. Chills all night at work. I could not get warm for nothing. So I skipped cardio because of the congestion in my chest. But I did do Chest.
Once I got going I felt pretty good, but very tired and sore.
Here were my Lifts

Hammer Chest Press
80 x 10
85 x 8
90 x 5

Machine chest fly

100 x 12
115 x 10
130 x 8

Dumbbell Press
70 x 12
80 x 10
90 x 8

Dumbbell Fly
40 x 12
50 x 10
55 x 8

Being that I was under the weather I didn't want to push too hard so I could recover. The rest of the day I was in the bed freezing cold. Throat very sore and chest is congested. Was scared to even take my doseages because I didnt know if I could take mucenex with Epi. So I didnt take the meds. I took sunday and today off and slept the whole day. This crap sucks. I plan on getting back on track in the morning. Going to slow up on the cardio until my throat and chest feels better. gotta be smart.

But I have noticed Some Vascularity Saturday during my workout. So I take it the Stano is kicking in. Epistane is definitely starting to kick in. I'm a lot more harder and fuller during the day. Time to kick it into gear right after this flemm and crap is gone.

j.boogie
10-05-2014, 01:29 PM
So I haven't been on in about 13 day. That sickness I had turned into chest congestion and then bronchitis(dr said wasnt contagious though). I had know idea that could happen. So that ruin about 2 weeks of my cycle, but not going to ruin the end. I got back in the gym yesterday and felt like a new beast. The Stano has definitely kicked and with the Epi. No shut down really. But I am throwing weight around like im playing D1 Football again. I did a 5x8 rep for bench Starting at 250 and ending at 290 on my last set and put it up 6 time. I'm stoked. I am going to stretch this cycle two more weeks. I did have one Scare though. I started a little bit of leakage from my left nipple. Didn't know that could happen on Epistane. I'm assuming my Estrogen was up. Nipples have not been sore though. i up the A.i and has not not happen again. I am heading to the gym in about 45min to do legs so I will be back in 2hr to lay the update down. So far no issues with this cycle other than me getting sick for almost 2 weeks. I have not been able to do cardio because of the coughing but I do believe this week I will start it up again.