PDA

View Full Version : Clen

animal87
09-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Please refresh my memory. For women what is a small yet effective dose of clen or albuterol? My wife is thinking of trying it to help loose a little weight, nothing extreme with crazy doses just a little help.

NeverOnce
09-24-2014, 11:07 PM
I'd start her with 20mcg. She'll can feel it and up as needed pretty easily after a few days or when she feels the need. Tolerance is built quickly.

animal87
09-24-2014, 11:11 PM
I dont like clen so I couldnt remember. Do you know about albuterol doses for girls? I have to use albuerol, clen is too strong for me. Thanks brother.

Tekadori
09-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Have her start off with just 20mcgs daily in the morning. Evaluate after 2 to 3 days just to ensure no bad reactions and slowly bump it up by 10mcgs. I personally like two weeks on two weeks off. I would never have her go over 120mcgs. I believe this is a good effective level for a female.

Have her drink extra water and be sure to increase her potassium intake. You can do this with coconut water or I like to use V-8, it has tons of potassium.

animal87
09-24-2014, 11:14 PM
I like V-8 too bro. She hates takeing a bunch of medicine so she would like that better than potassium vitamins.

I bought her an elliptical and I have some dumbell's at home, thats she will use. She not into going to the gym so I got her that stuff.

NeverOnce
09-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Also extra water and supplement taurine. Off the top of my head I think 500mg-1g daily is recommended.

Albuterol I think 2-4 mg a 3 times a day to start with. I've hear albuterol is more anabolic and I personally prefer it over clen. I like it preworkout and it doesn't keep me up too late. Also helps my cardio while on tren.

Tekadori
09-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Animal, your wife may take better to the Albuterol as well. It is effective and the half like is only 4-6 hours so if taken early it will not effect her sleeping at night.

The dose for Albuterol is in MGs (4). Most would say to double the dose E3D and again run for two weeks on two weeks off.

I would start her off with just 2mg daily and double it E4D and do not have her go over 8mg daily for her first time. See has she feels, evaluate and plan accordingly for the next round. She may want to increase, but better to start low and then make adjustments.

animal87
09-24-2014, 11:28 PM
Yes sir to both I agree totally to start small and work up. I would never let her just take a big dose of something.

I'm excited she wants to start working out again. She looks great already. its just cool that she is interested in it. Just hope her boobs dont shrink too much lmao.

Tekadori
09-24-2014, 11:38 PM
Yes sir to both I agree totally to start small and work up. I would never let her just take a big dose of something.

I'm excited she wants to start working out again. She looks great already. its just cool that she is interested in it. Just hope her boobs dont shrink too much lmao.

LOL!! That happened to my wife when she got in serious shape. She said "this new body needs some boobs". I couldn't tell her I agreed although She was right!!

She earned them. So Daddy Tek bought her a set!!!

animal87
09-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Hahaha! She has already talked bout getting them before. I'm more of a leg/hips/ass man which she has a great set of, but I dont think I will argue if she wants new boobies lol.

NeverOnce
09-24-2014, 11:59 PM
LOL. got to keep your fingers corssed on the boobs. They're often one of the first places to show the weight loss unfortunately. I know my gf's went down quite a bit bit it's all good. She says when she get to the weight she's happy with she is considering a tit job.

Just for the benefit of others let us know what you decide and how she reacts to everything the first week or two.

animal87
09-25-2014, 12:08 AM
I will let everyone know. It will be a while and its not set in stone that she will take it. She really hates takeing any kind of pill/medicine whatever you call it. But I think she is really ready to start hitting a good workout for her and she asked about the clen.. I thank yall for the advice too bros.