View Full Version : Metabolism.

kawa636
09-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Hey brothers,
I was just wondering if there is anything i could do to slow down my metabolism?before i started taking the weight room seriously, i use to do nothin but cardio,as in cycling and running,so now that i dont do as much and focus my full attention on growing, my food intake has also grown and cant seem to hold anything down. Its been 2 1/2 yrs since i started lifting consistently and have gained approximately 20 lbs. At 2% bodyfat.but i feel like all the food/protein i take in is just not doin me any good.does anyone have any suggestions.would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch fellas

kubes
09-25-2014, 04:10 PM
You need to eat more friendly fats and do you mean you have gained 20 lbs and gained 2% body fat?

wook
09-25-2014, 06:07 PM
You need to eat more friendly fats and do you mean you have gained 20 lbs and gained 2% body fat?

I hope that's what he means..? LOL

animal87
09-26-2014, 12:20 AM
How old are you?? Once I vgot a little older about 25-26 it started getting easier to put on mass. Before I ate fried food and all kinds of junk and still had a hard tme getting enough cals.

Dbolish
09-26-2014, 03:32 AM
why the hell would anyone want to slow their metabolism down, when you're older and things slow down you;ll be wishing you had a fast metabolism. Eating more really isnt that hard tbh