PDA

View Full Version : Who should I go to???? Anavar

jluc
10-01-2014, 02:49 AM
So I am ordering my own anavar powders but dang China decided to have a holiday lol. Who do you recommend I go to for 10mg anavar tabs just for a few weeks supply.. maybe some dbol too....

needing it kinda quick..

Input greatly appreciated brothers!!!

Clark Kent
10-01-2014, 03:15 AM
All of our sponsors here are gtg see which makes the most sense to you and make a move.

jluc
10-01-2014, 03:56 AM
lol.. well i know they are all good lol.. i wanted some personal opinions of people who have tried the specific product from them lol

Dick
10-01-2014, 03:59 AM
lol.. well i know they are all good lol.. i wanted some personal opinions of people who have tried the specific product from them lol

Start by reading reviews in each sponsor sub forum that might help you out a bit more, you are going to get the same answer as all our sponsors are great.

jluc
10-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Gotcha.. Thx brothers!

Dick
10-01-2014, 04:11 AM
Gotcha.. Thx brothers!

Let us know who you choose and how you like it bro, keep us updated.

rocky83
10-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Let us know who you choose and please leave a review on product. It's good to get some more feedback on actual quality of the product.

Largerthannormal
10-01-2014, 04:21 PM
I dont think you can really make a bad choice. Like everyone says. Do a little digging and pick one. Everyone I have delt with on here has been far above and beyond anywhere else. They all have their own cool ways of being different and great at the same time! Thats what makes them all cool here! BOP family brother!

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Pure Raws, is great or there's one other raws source I'd recommend also

animal87
10-02-2014, 01:11 AM
I dont take var often. I'd like to know how it goes for you whoever you choose.

jluc
10-02-2014, 02:47 AM
So I have chosen.. (cue: dom dom dom music lol) I am still ordering my raws from Chris.. thats for sure.. but i needed stuff to get by til then.. I based my decision off minimum order amount (wanted low), Shipping, and obviously price/mg... I went with Orion Labs. I just now sent him the order email. So I will definitely keep you all posted on the response times and shipping times then let you know about the goodies!!! I ordered 100 x 10mg var, 50 x winstrol, 50 x Nolvadex.. plus shipping of 25 came to 205.. min order is 200.. so lets see.. it is now 1946hrs PST BOOM!!!!

Largerthannormal
10-02-2014, 03:19 PM
I dont take var often. I'd like to know how it goes for you whoever you choose.

Animal you do you not like it? or just prefer others?

jluc
10-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Ok.. so they responded last night with the money info.. i sent the funds today at about 1300hrs PST. No response yet after sending Walmart to Walmart.. so pickup should be fast and easy!

HERE WE GO!

jluc
10-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Update.. it is not 2010 on Friday and no response since i sent the money. Not liking that 1 bit

Dick
10-04-2014, 03:17 AM
I would give it atleast 24-48 hours bro. I understand that labs should respond after they receive payment to me I think that is huge since communication is half the battle, it's actually quite simple if they can complete an order via email they can send an email after getting their money.

jluc
10-04-2014, 03:24 AM
I would give it atleast 24-48 hours bro. I understand that labs should respond after they receive payment to me I think that is huge since communication is half the battle, it's actually quite simple if they can complete an order via email they can send an email after getting their money.
exactly.. i understand they have a personal life too.. but if companies focused as much time on sending the product and notifying us of collection as they do with trying to get us to buy, then all would be good! A simple "we got the funds. thank you. shipping next business day" would be great!

Clark Kent
10-04-2014, 03:51 AM
exactly.. i understand they have a personal life too.. but if companies focused as much time on sending the product and notifying us of collection as they do with trying to get us to buy, then all would be good! A simple "we got the funds. thank you. shipping next business day" would be great!

Thats is a true statement!

jluc
10-04-2014, 05:17 AM
They just emailed saying they picked up the funds at 10 their time tonight. So we can start the TA clock!

jluc
10-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Just a bit of an update. They emailed me saying "Yes we got On Fri Oct 3 at 10:08pm"
That was it lol.. nothing saying when it will be sent! No Thank you! nothing.. I sure with all the companies just acted a bit more compassionate to us. Kinda like putting themselves back in the shoes of a consumer ya know? If the consumer feels more comfortable and relaxed about an order then they are more apt to buy again. Right? I value customer service over cost any day of the week...

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-04-2014, 10:57 PM
I can't agree more, courtesy is another on the list of things most sources don't have...which brought me to be involved in this way