PDA

View Full Version : Amazing topical cream for joints, muscle spasms and nerve damage.

REDRUM
10-01-2014, 11:03 AM
I got a call from my insurance company to see how things have been.since I left the hospital I told them that everything was going fine as far as the section but having a lot of pain as of late with my nerve damage in my spine as well as my elbows, so they transferred me to a motherfucker what department but they put me in touch with the company that does compound creams for injuries like mine and since it was covered 100% by the insurance I figured what the hell and had them make me a batch. now I don't know if my insurance works with this Pharmacy exclusively war how exactly this work because it was signed off by a doctor I've never spoke to and made in a compounding pharmacy in Miami.

regardless of that it's what the cream is made from, so perhaps you can take this list of meds and their ratios to your doctor and.see if you could get this made

Flurbiprofen 20%
Gabapentin 10%
Lidocaine 5%
Baclofen 4%
Cyclobenzaprine 2%
Suspended in Propylene Glycol

It's was made by Tech Pharmaceuticals INC and the prescription was from a company called Vida Script out of Miami, FL.