PDA

View Full Version : nolva for weight loss?

lill1018
10-03-2014, 02:51 AM
I thought I read somewhere nolva at low dose for female for weight loss. Is this true? And if so whats the dose for it? My wife is interested she is about to start anavar now. Thanks in advance

tbol
10-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Keep it simple advise her to just do 10mg of anavar to start off

animal87
10-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Women's hormones are much more complicated than ours. Unless she is going to compete isnt not worth risking the sides for anything more than a little var or clen.

lill1018
10-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Ok thanks for the info she has var and clen now. Did two cycles so far. She did like her gains ill tell her just to keep on that not worth anything else.

kickingbear
10-10-2014, 02:12 PM
gotta bump this... Nolva does help women get that adipose tissue on hips & thighs down... but it is only a blocker...so when she stops there is E rebound.... not pretty... I know women who run it for shows successfully but they have lot of experience and know how to do it so they don't get all whacked...

the var should do her nicely... she can always add a lil Clen if she feels she needs more than the var...

Hulkette
10-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Nolva will only work for women sitting at very low levels of body fat, used in the last 4-6 weeks of a contest prep.

The rebound can be a bitch though, she'll likely gain back any weight lost with it and then some

benoit23
01-30-2015, 12:24 AM
I thought I read somewhere nolva at low dose for female for weight loss. Is this true? And if so whats the dose for it? My wife is interested she is about to start anavar now. Thanks in advance

Sorry to bump this but clear your inbox bro I can't message you back ... Message me when it's clear