PDA

View Full Version : Test e powder melted

1tuffcookie
10-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Just opened up my package to brew up my 1st a batch of test e and it looks like the powder melted in the baggies. It is yellowish in color and sticky to the touch. I don't wanna open up the baggies until i get some direction from someone that can help me out so i don't waste or contaminate my gear..

jluc
10-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Is that good or bad?? I thought it comes pretty compact

1tuffcookie
10-10-2014, 12:28 AM
I don't know thats why I m asking. It was really compact little 10g bags but the powder melted inside

jluc
10-10-2014, 01:36 AM
I don't know thats why I m asking. It was really compact little 10g bags but the powder melted inside
Hmmm.. the test E raw I have used didnt do that. I was pretty hard. Broke apart to weigh... seemed fine. Tested insane! I didnt put it in a sauna though lol

Rooroo
10-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Come on brewers help 1tuff out and answer his question . I

jluc
10-10-2014, 06:49 PM
89.6F-96.8F is the melting point of Test E.. it is possible the package did got too hot in shipping. did you try to let it form a solid again? You can chill it, then i would place it in a beaker and heat it to 32C and see if it melts.. if it is out of those ranges then i would throw a red flag. and if there is something else present, it will melt sooner or melt later... meaning it was cut

1tuffcookie
10-10-2014, 07:23 PM
I have it in the fridge overnight and will take it out tonight and see. I will let you know what happens. thanks jluc.

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-10-2014, 07:36 PM
It's a good thing, freezer is perfect

animal87
10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Test E and Deca have the lowest melting points if i remember right. But it would still have to be in the 90's for it to melt while traveling.

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Eq and deca are lowest with test e behind them. Higher purity easy it's gets gel/waxed up together. It's a good thing....after freezer you can scrape off bag into the beaker to brew quite easily

1tuffcookie
10-11-2014, 03:06 AM
yup thats exactly how it looks like a yellowish sticky gel. so i will put it in the freezer overnight and play with it tomorrow am. thank you guys for your valuable input much appreciated. I will let you all know how it goes. so then should i brew at the normal recipes go or up the % of test to oil basically compensating for lesser pure powder?

Eq and deca are lowest with test e behind them. Higher purity easy it's gets gel/waxed up together. It's a good thing....after freezer you can scrape off bag into the beaker to brew quite easily

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-11-2014, 04:14 PM
If im not doing a melt test I assume all raws are around 90% purity and compensate accordingly. If that's what your asking...

1tuffcookie
10-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Well since I can't do an accurate melt test I'm gonna just use a bumped up recipe assuming that the raws are between 80-90%.
I kept the baggies in the freezer all night took out this morn. and the gel hooped up again pretty quick it appears some of the baggies had been opened during shipping and the contents of 2 of the bags ooooozed out and got all the other baggies all sticky too. what a cluster fuck. Now how can I weigh the gel and config. a recipe based on melted powder. Aren't the weights different??

jluc
10-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Well since I can't do an accurate melt test I'm gonna just use a bumped up recipe assuming that the raws are between 80-90%.
I kept the baggies in the freezer all night took out this morn. and the gel hooped up again pretty quick it appears some of the baggies had been opened during shipping and the contents of 2 of the bags ooooozed out and got all the other baggies all sticky too. what a cluster fuck. Now how can I weigh the gel and config. a recipe based on melted powder. Aren't the weights different??
A melt test does NOT test for purity. It simply tells you if anything else is mixed in as the chemicals would melt at different temps. This purity percentages seem super low to me! The only test for purity levels is done by a proton laser. But that is a $100k piece of equipment that most people dont have access to. MOST ;)

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-12-2014, 12:06 PM
^^ I don't agree with this BUT that is a very accurate way to test! Jealous you have access

stiphy
10-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Everything should be fine. I had some test that did the same thing. The only difference now is that is it going to be a pain to get it out of the baggie. that stuff is sticky as hell. I don't know why sometimes that happens and sometimes that doesn't. Just brew like you normally would except cleanup is going to take longer because that stuff is going to stick to everything.

Atlas Labs
10-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Has happened to me as well. Kinda sticks to the bag making it difficult to get it all out. Everything should definitely be good to go. And as for the post above regarding a melting test not being accurate, when it comes to testosterone powder that's absolutely incorrect

1tuffcookie
10-13-2014, 07:45 PM
great help guys thanks. So as far as weight goes is the gel weight the same as powder weight?

jluc
10-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Has happened to me as well. Kinda sticks to the bag making it difficult to get it all out. Everything should definitely be good to go. And as for the post above regarding a melting test not being accurate, when it comes to testosterone powder that's absolutely incorrect
How is this incorrect?
Enlighten me please! I want to know how it is possible to test the purity levels of the elements in the compound without passing a proton last to the carbon chain.

tm1271
10-14-2014, 01:56 AM
It will be fine, just weigh it out like you normally would.

Atlas Labs
10-15-2014, 08:15 PM
How is this incorrect?
Enlighten me please! I want to know how it is possible to test the purity levels of the elements in the compound without passing a proton last to the carbon chain.
When I was younger I got some bunk/terrible quality test cyp powder the one thing I noticed when making my brew is that it took twice the time for all of the compound to melt and come together as opposed to quality gear. I have been brewing for years and can honestly tell by how it smells and looks, am I saying I'm 100% no but I'm a firm believer in the melting point approach

jluc
10-15-2014, 08:32 PM
if that works for you then great. I believe in scientific proof. And I trust my $100k proton laser and the science behind it. And it isnt the time it takes a compound to melt. Its at a constant temp. There are multiple variables at play there that are correlational

1tuffcookie
10-18-2014, 01:24 PM
well i wound up dipping the baggies in hot water and then cutting off a small corner like a pastry bag and poured the test into my beaker and brewed it up . Came out fine no issues that i can see so far except that it is a bit cloudy not super clear like other gear I've used. Any thoughts on why its a bit cloudy? also how do you determine the expiration date on this batch? I did pin 1 cc on thur. and my ass cheek is sore. Im thinking to much BB

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-18-2014, 11:14 PM
If your new to brewing 2/20 ba/bb...it should not be cloudy and test e I can make at 250 with no bb. I use 18% to thin it out more is all

1tuffcookie
10-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Yes brand new.. What does 2/20 mean? The batch isn't muddy cloudy its just not crystal clear. Why do you think that happened

If your new to brewing 2/20 ba/bb...it should not be cloudy and test e I can make at 250 with no bb. I use 18% to thin it out more is all

BNSFPharmaceuticals
10-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Email me a pic on anonymousspeech account...2% ba 20% bb...beginner ratio which is plenty. Did you heat it up to 180 degrees f?

It's sounds like it's not fully suspended. Email pictures and we will go from there getting you straightened out brother

1tuffcookie
10-20-2014, 11:58 AM
I didn't measure the temp I just heated the mixture in a beaker in a saucepan with hot water on the stove. The water was boiling though. I will shoot you a pic of 1 of the vials. thank you bro

E-V-I
10-20-2014, 12:18 PM
I have received melted test e. I knew melting point was low and it was summer so I figured it was ok. At that time I also knew EQ came in only liquid form.

I i pulled what I could out of bag and brewed up right away.

Another time I hade gotten test e during summer months and place the melted test in freeser when I went to use it had a little water in it. Did not ruin it but filtered it a few time and water came out.

Another time I had place test e powder in my trunk and left it there for the day , when I finally got around to getting it out and ready to cook it was black. I googled it and there are a few stories on it. I ended up tossing it.

Let us know how yours came out.

E-V-I
10-20-2014, 12:22 PM
well i wound up dipping the baggies in hot water and then cutting off a small corner like a pastry bag and poured the test into my beaker and brewed it up . Came out fine no issues that i can see so far except that it is a bit cloudy not super clear like other gear I've used. Any thoughts on why its a bit cloudy? also how do you determine the expiration date on this batch? I did pin 1 cc on thur. and my ass cheek is sore. Im thinking to much BB

Cloudy is is the water oil mix maybe. When I did the freezer thing with mine that had melted all was fine looking till I added oil then it became cloudy. As I looked very close you can see the water in it. So inlet it sit for a while and it seperated then I drew up as much as I could with out sucking up water droplets and filtered. Once I was done I heated up again and filtered. All was clear and fine

E-V-I
10-20-2014, 12:26 PM
Also think of this. I am very carefully when doing this part. Say your making 100ml test e say you place that breaker in a pot of boiling water and the breaker is fully open on top. You can clearly see the water vapor on the outside of breaker there will be some that will go into the breaker. And water and hot oils will make the cloudy look

1tuffcookie
10-21-2014, 11:54 AM
I bet that is what happened. would that also account for the soreness 4 days later?

Dionysus
11-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Is that good or bad?? I thought it comes pretty compact

Test E melts at 95-98 degree F. This is absolutely normal (now its winter and you shouldn't have this issue). Nothing to worry about

Dionysus
11-14-2014, 02:27 PM
Also think of this. I am very carefully when doing this part. Say your making 100ml test e say you place that breaker in a pot of boiling water and the breaker is fully open on top. You can clearly see the water vapor on the outside of breaker there will be some that will go into the breaker. And water and hot oils will make the cloudy look

Why would you expose your compounds to open vapors. Seal your vial and put a needle in the top. This insures proper sterilization and also to keep water out.

1tuffcookie
11-14-2014, 08:57 PM
seal it with what?

Dionysus
11-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Sorry, I assumed you had crimpers to put on a top. Next time maybe sealed vials ;) IF vapors do get in just put your vial in the middle of a pan and put on medium heat (dont let your compound boil or get to hot) and this will help the water escape.

Option 2: Save adding your BA in until after your done with all your process's and then add you ba (BA will absorb what little water made it in)

E-V-I
11-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Why would you expose your compounds to open vapors. Seal your vial and put a needle in the top. This insures proper sterilization and also to keep water out.

So you put your powder right into the vial and place stoper then cap on and crimp, then put in pan with hot water ?

I I must be doing it wrong. I use a 250ml breaker add ba and bb then powder , devolve powder add oil then draw up oil into syringe then place a filter on and filter into a sterile vial.

Bigs251
11-17-2014, 06:21 AM
No your doing it correctly @e-v-I next time add your oil first that's already warm then your powder the. Your bb amd ba to dissolve the rest of the powder

Dionysus
11-18-2014, 01:14 PM
I will post step by step in a few ;)

E-V-I
11-18-2014, 05:26 PM
Sorry, I assumed you had crimpers to put on a top. Next time maybe sealed vials ;) IF vapors do get in just put your vial in the middle of a pan and put on medium heat (dont let your compound boil or get to hot) and this will help the water escape.

Option 2: Save adding your BA in until after your done with all your process's and then add you ba (BA will absorb what little water made it in)

Call me a newbie but for the life of me I can't find one good article on how BA absorbs water. Please post link for me

Thanks

THE 67
12-13-2014, 12:39 AM
great help guys thanks. So as far as weight goes is the gel weight the same as powder weight?

YES BUT U NEED TO FIND THE WEIGHT DISPLACEMENT FOR AN ACCURATE BREW BRO.. IT DISPLACES @ 0.943 FOR TEST E... SO X THT BY THE AMOUNT OF GRAMS SO ULL KNOW HOW MANY ML,S ULL BE GETTING OFF OF THE DISPLACMENT ..

THE 67
12-13-2014, 12:42 AM
IT REALLY DOSNT MATTER HOW U MIX IT AS LONG AS U DISSOLVE ALL THE CRYSTALS IN THE BEAKER BRO.... ITS JUST PREFERENCE ON HOW U WANT TO ADD CONTENTS... MOST DO BB/BA WITH RAWS THEN HEATED OIL... THIS IS THE TRIED AND TRUE WAY ON MIXING .. MAKE SURE ALL THE SWIRLS ARE GONE BEFORE U START TO FILTER..