PDA

View Full Version : peptides and age

madman
10-12-2014, 08:46 PM
What would be the youngest age you would suggest to take any type of peptide?

Hatefactory
10-12-2014, 09:10 PM
What would be the youngest age you would suggest to take any type of peptide?

That's a good question bro. I haven't been able to find much on it out there. Being a little on the younger side myself I have wondered the same thing

madman
10-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm older (42) its for someone else. I have read of a 17yr old not a lot out there they get flamed

animal87
10-12-2014, 09:46 PM
i would think late 20's the older you get the better peps' and growth are supposed.

Hatefactory
10-12-2014, 09:56 PM
i would think late 20's the older you get the better peps' and growth are supposed.

I was more curious because I know they can shut down natural gh production. I couldn't find much out there on whether it fully rebounds or not

Dbolish
10-13-2014, 01:43 AM
peps and gh will be useful at any age. this idea that gh is a waste on younger individuals is as ridiculous as people saying steroids are a waste on younger individuals due to higher natural levels

enrod
10-13-2014, 02:23 AM
I was more curious because I know they can shut down natural gh production. I couldn't find much out there on whether it fully rebounds or not

I've read that's a myth, exogenous GH does not react the same way in the body exogenous testosterone does - telling the body it does not need to produce more.

Peps however I'm not as sure about. Their main purpose is to tell the body to release GH and/or to naturally produce more. I'd be curious to see how biologically effective they really are.

Dbolish
10-13-2014, 02:27 AM
I've read that's a myth, exogenous GH does not react the same way in the body exogenous testosterone does - telling the body it does not need to produce more.

Peps however I'm not as sure about. Their main purpose is to tell the body to release GH and/or to naturally produce more. I'd be curious to see how biologically effective they really are.

this is accurate for both as far as i have studied. This is why most people recommend not to use growth before bed, so you still get your bodies natural gh pulse plus your exogenous gh use. Same with peptides

madman
10-14-2014, 03:04 PM
So it's mixed reviews I'm still studying and can't find any information on younger people On full rebound

madman
10-14-2014, 03:52 PM
From what I have found under 25 yr your growth plats have not closed and can cause on even growth. Any feed back

Bigs251
11-11-2014, 06:38 AM
That's in rare occasion imo I haven't grown an inch since I was 13 years old most men are done growing by 21 honestly.of course older people will benefit more from the peptides but younger people still can benefit with super psycological levels being achieved by peptids