PDA

View Full Version : Sore nipples

Mz1220
10-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Been taking aromasin and I'm still getting sore nipples.

kubes
10-17-2014, 07:09 PM
What compounds are you running and what doses? How much aromasin are you running?

spoolin
10-17-2014, 07:35 PM
My gyno knot flared up while i was on 12.5mg ed of the egh aromasin, so i had to start back on letro at 2.5mg a day until its gone. Been on letro for 2 wks now and my libido is now tanked. I only run 125mg of test e every 4 days and tren a 120mg eod also. Sure is weird unless i either just need a higher dose of aromasin, the aroma was bunk (shouldnt be since its egh) or only letro works for me. Arimidex did the same thing to me also.

animal87
10-17-2014, 07:43 PM
some people just get sore nips regardless and dont get gyno, but its nothing to play around with. Best to get bloodwork and get some letro on hand.

rocky83
10-17-2014, 07:52 PM
My gyno knot flared up while i was on 12.5mg ed of the egh aromasin, so i had to start back on letro at 2.5mg a day until its gone. Been on letro for 2 wks now and my libido is now tanked. I only run 125mg of test e every 4 days and tren a 120mg eod also. Sure is weird unless i either just need a higher dose of aromasin, the aroma was bunk (shouldnt be since its egh) or only letro works for me. Arimidex did the same thing to me also.

^^^The flare up could have resulted from tren and in that case you would need caber or prami and that probably would have killed the issue. I had a flare up as well and was on adex that I know is gtg and once I started on the caber the flare up started to die down in about a weeks time for me.

kubes
10-18-2014, 02:56 AM
The letro crashed your estrogen killing your libido

Dick
10-18-2014, 02:59 AM
Been taking aromasin and I'm still getting sore nipples.

I have to take 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at night bro. Some people are different maybe give that a shot or get bloods? If you are running Deca and or Tren maybe you need some caber like the others have said.

Thanks Kubes ;)

spoolin
10-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Forgot to mention that I am on caber also every 4 days. Can't remember the mg off hand but it's half a pill. I started back on it when I noticed the gyno knot flaring up again and hit the letro at the same time, dropping the aromasin. My problem wasnt sore nips at all, just the damn gyno knot flaring up.

The letro should wipe this small gyno knot out completely in another week (it's been gradually tapering off but takes a while to get it gone alltogether) and I will taper it off for a few days and get back on the aromasin at a higher dose. I feel so much better when running the aromasin for sure.

Mz1220
10-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Test prop 100 mg ed npp 150 mg eod dbol 30 mg ed aromasin 25 mg ed

spoolin
10-19-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm with ya on the 25mg ed of the aromasin. I think that's what I'll end up having to run.

Largerthannormal
10-21-2014, 08:51 PM
The only way to tell what direction to go and be accurate is a full blood panel, or else we are all going to be guessing. There is too many possibilities and causes unfortunately.

spoolin
10-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Very true. The last time I ran the same cycle but with a little less tren (test e 125mg e4d and tren a 100 eod) with running adex at .3mg eod and had labs done, I was sitting at around 100 estrogen. So I upped the adex to .5mg eod but the gyno still showed up about 2 weeks later. I ended up going to letro to knock it out for about 2 weeks and then hit the adex at .5mg eod and never saw it again. But this cycle, with using the same .5mg adex at the beginning, I ended up getting the gyno coming back, so I hit the letro again for a couple weeks and then went to aroma at 12.5mg ed and the gyno came back. Now I'm back on the letro and trying to knock it out again and will just go back on aroma at 25mg ed and see how that does. I feel like crap right now as I'm pretty sure my estro has crashed but need to make sure the knot is gone for good. Joints don't hurt or anything, just feel rundown to say the least. I felt great on the aroma at 12.5mg ed but my estro must have still been a little higher than normal and triggered the gyno back. Thank God I only get a very tiny knot that you can't even see but you can feel it when pushing oon the spot around the right areola.

Blergs
10-22-2014, 04:13 PM

never use an AI / Letro for gyno removal. its not healthy. use a SERM for a few months like ralox, when off cycle. ofcourse on cycle use an AI not SERM, to keep estrogen in check.

Blergs
10-22-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm with ya on the 25mg ed of the aromasin. I think that's what I'll end up having to run.

it does need to be dose dhigh in males. most dont use enough. i would just rec 0.25-0.5mg Dex EOD. less cost and hassle IMO

Jozifp103
10-30-2014, 06:11 PM
nolva or ralox to combat gyno. it blocks e2 receptors in the nipples so the e2 can't act on them. keep your ai at a reasonable dose and run nolva or ralox along with it.

juicyyy91
11-20-2014, 12:53 AM
nolva or ralox to combat gyno. it blocks e2 receptors in the nipples so the e2 can't act on them. keep your ai at a reasonable dose and run nolva or ralox along with it.
Ralox works Damn good...... Some of the best stuff imo.