PDA

View Full Version : Which one is best for me

tazzy21
10-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Hey bros... so I'm experienced in AS and such. Always wanted to do GH as my libido is all but gone, my age is showing (41), I play sports and my joints and stuff ache and injuries... GH is too expensive so I've read about peptides.. I hate injections but obviously have done them many times. Peptides are from what I understand, injected multiple times a day..?? I s there one that I can take that is not daily or multiple times a day? I don't need to get bigger, maybe some size but I'm mainly after the libido, joints.... I was on a test cruise cycle for the last 2 years but I was getting severe test flu so I stopped. I will start again as soon as I get some new good gear. Suggestions would be awesome! Thanks bros

Jozifp103
10-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey man. As far as peps, there really isn't anything that I know if that works for gh secretion that doesn't need to be injected at least every say. But there is an oral GHRH called mk-677. Read up on it, i've seen some good logs on it. Works similarly to the injectable versions be acting on the ghrelin receptors.

Blergs
11-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Hey bros... so I'm experienced in AS and such. Always wanted to do GH as my libido is all but gone, my age is showing (41), I play sports and my joints and stuff ache and injuries... GH is too expensive so I've read about peptides.. I hate injections but obviously have done them many times. Peptides are from what I understand, injected multiple times a day..?? I s there one that I can take that is not daily or multiple times a day? I don't need to get bigger, maybe some size but I'm mainly after the libido, joints.... I was on a test cruise cycle for the last 2 years but I was getting severe test flu so I stopped. I will start again as soon as I get some new good gear. Suggestions would be awesome! Thanks bros

Hi,
I would highly rec a ghrp2 or 6 with Mod GRF 1-29 combo. 100mcg of each 3 times a day for 4-6 months

animal87
11-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Cjc with dac doesn't have to be injected every day but cjc with out dac works better and should be used with a ghrp imo.

Bigs251
11-11-2014, 06:32 AM
Gh or peptides aren't gonna help you out very much man. I'd look into tb-500 for you joints and injuries. And the injections are with an insulin needle not a regular 23g if that's what your thinking

bigtruckguy
11-13-2014, 10:02 PM
running cjc and ghrp the pin is so small you don't even feel it bro... I pinned them twice a day and it takes all of 5 seconds to do it and you never feel a thing..

juicyyy91
11-20-2014, 01:00 AM
Cjc with dac is a once weekly inject peptide...

juicyyy91
11-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Or its half life is a week long I mean