PDA

View Full Version : Question for the peptide gurus

Hatefactory
10-21-2014, 06:03 PM
So I have been toying with the idea of getting some REAL DNA recombinant IGF1 LR3. My plan was to run it off cycle to keep me occupied and looking full.

My question is would it be worth it to run off cycle as my hormone levels will be pretty low? I know they work on different anabolic pathways but I don't want to waste a big chunk of change like that

Hatefactory
10-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Nobody?

Bigs251
11-11-2014, 06:34 AM
Yes this will help to keep gains that you have made from your cycle and with the axis our body has if your igf is increased your test will

Jimmyinkedup
11-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Im no guru when it comes to igf BUT a buddy of mine swears by it to aid in gains retention between blasts (he is on trt). I know him on another board and think he is a member here. Ill ask him to post up for you.

Hatefactory
11-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Im no guru when it comes to igf BUT a buddy of mine swears by it to aid in gains retention between blasts (he is on trt). I know him on another board and think he is a member here. Ill ask him to post up for you.

Thanks bro! I have access to the real deal DNA recombinant stuff right now and I wanna cash in before it's too late

Tazzzz
11-12-2014, 01:24 AM
IGF-1 Actually allow us to go beyond our genetic capabilities, for example our number of muscles cells was determined and fixed ever since our puberty, our training and steroids use is just causing hypertrophy (increasing the size of the cells) while with IGF-1 it not only aid in hypertrophy, but also causes Hyperplasia, which is increasing the number of the cells one has, this means combined with training and anabolic steroids use it will cause huge size and physique improvement in the long run..

IGF-1 Also noted to reduce body fat, since it prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cells membranes this results in the cells switching to fat as a source of energy.
Even with heavy bulking cycles users maintain or reduced bodyfat, as it helps the body depend more on the fat as a source of energy.

IGF-1 Mimics insulin in the human body as we mentioned before, if you are already using insulin then you should drop your dosage while using IGF-1 as it increaes muscles sensitivity to insulin, & will also help with preventing fat storage with insulin usage.

Users if IGF-1 noted better quality results from different cycles while using IGF-1.
Most of the results stays permanently. Anything gained by IFG-1 is quality gain, so don’t expect very big change in weight, but do expect very good change in the quality and appearance of your muscles.
IGF-1 Can be used in both bulking and Cutting cycle, as well as intra cycles.
During the bulking as we mentioned, will help with the results, adding more quality muscles, and hardness,limiting bodyfat gain.
While in leaning cycles, it will help shed the fat while maintaining and even improving the muscles on hand.
Intra cycles use: since it’s not an androgenic steroids with no effect on testes, hormones production or AR receptors sites, it can be used safely to maintain the results and get more new result between cycles.
IGF-1 is also one of the best drugs for site enhancement purposes, as it seems that the site injected benefited the most of the drugs, of course later it will end up in blood steam and affect the whole body, but the positive effect on the site is always sought by bodybuilder for improving lacking and weak muscles.

IGF-1 has also shown to have such big effect on vascularity and increases muscles pumps, you will be experiencing huge pumps with every workout

Hope this helps. I'm getting ready to do some LR3 with HGH on a cycle starting in Jan. FYI---check out TB-500. It is also a peptide and from what I've read and wwhat some respected people on this board have shared, this could be a great help whenyou start hitting heavy weights or are trying to heal from an injury.

Tazzzz
11-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Also---I'm no guru. (-: But I will pass long what I can.

Blergs
11-12-2014, 10:36 PM
So I have been toying with the idea of getting some REAL DNA recombinant IGF1 LR3. My plan was to run it off cycle to keep me occupied and looking full.

My question is would it be worth it to run off cycle as my hormone levels will be pretty low? I know they work on different anabolic pathways but I don't want to waste a big chunk of change like that

Thanks bro! I have access to the real deal DNA recombinant stuff right now and I wanna cash in before it's too late

I think its great on or off cycle. specially during PCT.
CEM has the recombinant properly made stuff and is who I use alot personally.
Being in this thread has me eying my igf in the fridge now : P

Jimmyinkedup
11-13-2014, 02:37 AM
^^^This was the guy I was talking about. Thanks JP!