PDA

View Full Version : Griever's First Cycle Experience

Griever
10-27-2014, 01:17 AM
I have decided to make a log and also some commentary on my first cycle experience. I won't be detailing my exercise or diet plan or even go into much depth about what I'm running, instead I intend to go into detail about the observations I have made while on cycle, why I chose to go on cycle and more.

Some basic stats can't be avoided though:
27yo male, 5'8, 150lbs (starting weight)
Cycle - 10 weeks Test e 500mg + pct
Start Date - Oct 16

Entry #1 - Oct 27, 1.5 weeks into cycle

Veins

I am very conscious of the placebo effect. My research on other people's experiences early cycle indicates not much of anything really happens in the first week, but my brain cannot help but go into detective mode to try and discover even the smallest differences. I know I shouldn't, but I feel like having many times more testosterone inside me than normal should be having an obvious effect pretty quickly.

My first observation came very quickly, by about day 4 there was a substantial change in my vascularity. I keep a very close eye on my progress so change doesn't happen suddenly for me, however this was definitely sudden. I have wanted for a long time now to acquire the coveted bicep vein, it would occasionally make an appearance at the gym when the appropriate parts were being worked, and when it did it was very faint, needed the right lighting and you had to squint to see it.
While doing an arm workout, I suddenly noticed a level of vascularity I have never seen before in my forearms, veins were popping up everywhere and they seemed thicker and closer to the surface of my skin. The bicep vein was standing out much more than ever before as well. Now at day 11, this vascularity is improving, even as my weight has been going up and I am taking in much more calories.

Muscle Growth

I know for certain that my arms have already grown for two reasons: They look and feel bigger, but also I have new stretch marks. My chest feels bigger and my lats appear to flare better than they used to. Legs seem the same, unfortunately due to some injection pain I haven't had the chance to work them as much.

Dick
10-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Thanks for this brother I will keep my eyes peeled!!

kubes
10-27-2014, 02:14 AM
I will be watching as well. Looking forward to seeing your progress

PAiN
12-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Will be keeping track of this brother.

Have any updates about your progress?

Rooroo
12-02-2014, 02:05 AM
Will be keeping track of this brother.

Have any updates about your progress?

Come on bro your leaving us hanging [emoji6]
You should be feeling pretty darn good about now !!
I think the first noticeable response in the body is an increase in libido at least for most .
That bicep vein should probably be a main stay about now . Do tell!!