PDA

View Full Version : A Po Po with loose lips.

Dick
10-29-2014, 01:06 AM
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) --- Our team coverage continues as we look deeper into the Paquette brothers, the allegations and the Paquette's history with law enforcement.
Brandon and Ryan's brother Patrick Paquette is a deputy right now in Greene County. He is also a reserve deputy for the Richmond County Sheriff's Office.
His father Thomas also known as Porky worked decades back for the sheriff's office and the fire department.

The sheriff's office says they aren't sure what the circumstances are behind Porky's departure from law enforcement since it was more than 20 years ago. News 12 has requested his personnel file
The sheriff's office is maintaining there is no internal investigation into deputies using steroids, but Brandon Paquette was arrested after investigators say he admitted to selling steroids. He also told them he had several deputies he sold steroids too.

The sheriff's office says when they asked Brandon for those names he asked for his lawyer.
His brother Ryan was also booked for threatening an investigator and his family involved in Brandon's arrest.
We're also learning more about the types of steroids deputies say they found in Brandon Paquette's car and home. In Brandon's car and house deputies say they found a total of 46 vials of steroids. 18 those are illegal and cannot be used on humans. The others are illegal without a prescription. Deputies say they also found guns and ammunition.
Just to be clear neither Patrick Paquette the deputy in Greene County, nor his father have been implicated in any of the steroid allegations.
There have been several names swirling in this investigation and News 12 has requested those personnel files.

Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014
AUGUSTA (WRDW) -- A man is in the Richmond County jail accused of selling steroids.
Narcotics investigators are charging Brandon Taylor Paquette with Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute, as well as Possession of a Firearm During a Crime.
The Sheriff's Office got a search warrant for Paquette and stopped him at his home on Pennsylvania Avenue, Thursday, October 16, 2014. Narcotics investigators say they found multiple vials of illegal steroids in his Ford Super Duty pickup truck.

Here's what investigators say they found in his vehicle: 16 T-N-T 10 ml vials, 6 Testo-Ject C300 10 ml vials, 11 Teste-Ject 400 10 ml vials, 10 Trena-Ject E150 10 ml vials.
After searching the truck, narcotics investigators turned their attention to Paquette's home.
Here's a list of what the Sheriff's Office says they found inside the residence: 2 T-N-T 10 ml vial, 1 Trena-Ject E150 10 ml vial, a Smith and Wesson handgun, a Howa, Model 1500 .30-06 rifle.
Investigators say Paquette admitted to them that they steroids and firearms were his. The Sheriff's Office says he also told them he sold steroids.
While that investigation continues, we spoke to neighbors with a few firsthand details to help flesh out the story.
Bishop Justus Wilson has lived near Brandon Paquette for years.

"I hate to see something like that. That destroys a family. But, you know the consequences when you get involved with something like that," said Wilson.
At first, Wilson was pretty shocked at the news, but on second thought, it kind of made sense.
"He's a big guy. Looked like he could play for the Atlanta Falcons. He's a big guy. I wouldn't run up against him. I'm not scared of too many people, but I wouldn't get in a bar fight with him," he said.
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office says there is no internal investigation going on, and no one has come forward with any names of deputies possibly juicing, but neighbors who live near Paquette say they may want to look into that regardless.

"I've seen a lot of activity of deputies, but I thought they were just patrolling the area. I thought they were just doing their job," he said.

We spoke to other neighbors who told News 12 they have seen several marked Richmond County patrol cars stop at Paquette's house, go inside for a short period of time, and come back out,.
An incident report says deputies searched Paquette's house last Thursday and found several illegal steroids and firearms. It also says Paquette confessed that he sold steroids. But for now, the allegations against deputies are all rumor, but if proven true, Wilson says "roid rage" and a position of power are not a good combo.

"Most of them probably got a short fuse anyway because they complain about not getting paid enough, so mix with not getting paid enough and steroids, that's a problem for disaster," Wilson said.

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Man-arrested-charged-with-selling-illegal-steroids-280185012.html

animal87
10-29-2014, 01:19 AM
Mean while back at the station his buddies that locked him up are in the evidence room snorting lines off each others dicks.

Mfire
10-29-2014, 01:40 AM
I don't get why anybody would admit to anything, didn't Shaggy make it clear! "Wasn't Me"

PAiN
10-30-2014, 10:02 PM
Mean while back at the station his buddies that locked him up are in the evidence room snorting lines off each others dicks.

LMFAO!!!!

Thanks for the info bro.