PDA

View Full Version : BodyBuilder Faults Steroids for Robbery Spree

PAiN
10-30-2014, 10:24 PM
BodyBuilder Faults Steroids for Robbery Spree

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

COLUMBUS (Lisa Rantala) - A former body builder blames steroids for his mass robbery spree that spanned two years.

Miguel Neil spoke for 18 minutes during his sentencing hearing Wednesday afternoon.

A jury found him guilty earlier this month in 15 robberies throughout the city from 2011 through 2012, while using a toy gun.

However, prosecutors say he robbed more than 30 stores and businesses.

Neil worked as a personal trainer during that time and competed in body building competitions. He said his major steroid use altered his mind, behavior and mood.

The judge sentenced Neil to 44 years in prison.

The maximum penalty was up to 120 years.

Video:

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Body-Builder-Faults-Steroids-for-Robbery-Spree-54135.shtml#.VFK4qxamU2A

Mfire
10-30-2014, 10:32 PM
Fucking coward! The devil made me do it, this bs gives us a bad name! Now if he woulda said he did it to finance his habit, hell that coulda been true

Freedom
10-30-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm sure he was on more than roids with that kind of rampage.

Oh, hi meth....

Dick
10-30-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm sure he was on more than roids with that kind of rampage.

Oh, hi meth....

Ya I highly don't the roids "made" him rob banks lmao. I think his habit of narcotics or needing money for gear had him robbing the banks.

animal87
10-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Did you guys go to the site and watch the video? He trys to just escape by running out of the court room.

Dick
10-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Did you guys go to the site and watch the video? He trys to just escape by running out of the court room.

LMAO ya he tried to book it maybe he thought he could out run an entire courthouse ? I wonder why he is so emotional ......

Mfire
10-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Lmao

Dont wanna be old
10-31-2014, 12:09 AM
He's such a loser Hello Kitty told him good bye !

Tazzzz
10-31-2014, 10:42 AM
Weak ass excuse. I counsel addicts and the first thing they need to do is "Be responsible for your own actions!" All any drug or alcohol does is allow the deeper intents that are inside us to come out--a cross between false courage and letting your inner asshole out. Same dumb ass excuse as blaming guns for killing people.

Mfire
10-31-2014, 12:34 PM
Weak ass excuse. I counsel addicts and the first thing they need to do is "Be responsible for your own actions!" All any drug or alcohol does is allow the deeper intents that are inside us to come out--a cross between false courage and letting your inner asshole out. Same dumb ass excuse as blaming guns for killing people.
Son of a bitch, my wife was right all these years, I am a asshole!