PDA

View Full Version : Test deconate

bdad
11-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Curious about peoples thoughts on this compound. I work offshore and the helicopter companies are starting to X-ray bags at the customers request. I was thinking about loadind up on Test D right before I leave for my 21 day hitch. A

Dick
11-02-2014, 06:37 PM
I love Test D brother I just started cruising on it as we speak, One shot a week and I love how it makes me feel. My next cycle I think I am going to run 750mg of Test D.

jacjac
11-05-2014, 09:27 PM
I have been looking at the same trt issue for when I travel. I have read several articles about the the decanate and undecanate. No one seems to agree on what the actual half lives are. I have seen the undeconoate range from 53 days to 16 days. I was going to try that first, but have not yet. Last month I gambled a liquid ai, but I will take adex mixed in with other vitamins, headache and allergy pills next time.

I am interested to hear how the Decanoate works out.

Jozifp103
11-14-2014, 02:51 PM
seems good for trt but a bit too long of an ester for cycling imo. But for your situation it might be perfect.

animal87
11-14-2014, 02:59 PM
seems good for trt but a bit too long of an ester for cycling imo. But for your situation it might be perfect.

You can stack it with shorter esters for cycles.

Jozifp103
11-14-2014, 07:05 PM
You can stack it with shorter esters for cycles.
This is true sir. A short estered kick start would definitely work. I personally just hate waiting so long for the gear to clear to start pct.