PDA

View Full Version : Gym-goers jailed for 'cooking' steroids on camping stove and selling them online

PAiN
11-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Gym-goers jailed for 'cooking' steroids on camping stove and selling them online

Nov 03, 2014 17:36

David Smith and David Pierce imported raw materials for steroids from Pakistan and both admitted to conspiring to produce and supply a Class C drug

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4560099.ece/alternates/s615/Two-men-jailed-for-cooking-steroids.jpg Jailed: David Anthony Smith and David Martin Pierce 'cooked' steroids

A pair of gym-going men who imported raw materials from Pakistan to 'cook' their own steroids and sell them though a website have been jailed.

David Anthony Smith and David Martin Pierce each received 15 months at Mold Crown Court.

Smith, 26, of Mancot Way, Mancot, and Pierce, 25, of Bryn Garmon Cottages, Gwernaffield near Mold, both admitted conspiring to produce and supply steroids, a class C drug.

Pierce also admitted conspiring to import diazepam, also a class C drug.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4560102.ece/alternates/s615/David-Smith-and-David-Pierce.jpg
Sentence: David Smith and David Pierce each received 15 months in prison Prosecuting barrister Sarah Morgan said in May of last year customs officials at Parcelforce Worldwide International Hub in Coventry intercepted a parcel for Pierce.

Addressed to Pierce at his place of work at the Pinfold Industrial Estate in Buckley, it had come from Lahore in Pakistan and was found to contain 3,000 diazepam tablets.

A similar package addressed to him was found a couple of weeks later.

When he was arrested at his place of work, Pierce said: “I have only been cooking it up for a few months.”
He said he had been using a camping stove, reports the Daily Post.

Computer equipment and his phone were seized during a search of his then home in Hawarden.

In a separate development a large number of tablets belonging to Smith were found in a garage in Saughall. They included steroids.

A prosecution expert told how most of the steroids seized were in their raw powdered form which could then be made into injectable solutions.

PA http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2161480.ece/alternates/s615/A-general-view-of-Mold-Crown-Court.jpg

Sent down: The pair were sentenced at Mold Crown Court When Smith’s phone was examined, texts showed he was bemoaning the fact that he had been “grassed up”.

He complained that he was still getting daily orders worth £1,000 but could no longer fulfil them.

Other texts suggested he was trying to sell off stock the police had not found.

Smith admitted importing steroids in powdered form and then selling it via a Fusion Pharma website they had set up.

Pierce admitted importing hormones and cooking them on a camping stove with oil and sterilising alcohol to form liquid.

Lloyd Morgan, for Smith, said he started using steroids in a gym and made the foolish decision to supply them to other gym users.

Claire Jones, for Pierce, said that he had been beaten up, went to the gym to build up his confidence, and became involved in steroids.

This was production of steroids to be offered for sale on a fairly significant scale,” he said.

Getty http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4560100.ece/alternates/s615/Two-men-jailed-for-cooking-steroids.jpg

Raw materials: The men imported materials to cook their own steroids The two of them were in it to make money, they had taken the risk and now had to face the consequences.

“This was a business with its own website, it was an on-going commercial venture,” he said.

“The manufacture and sale of steroids is prohibited by law.

“They produce side effects which are very well documented. The two of you deliberately decided to ignore the law to make money. It is so serious that only immediate custody can be justified.”

Dick
11-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Cooking on a camping stove .... OH BOY!!! That cannot be clean what so ever.

They should be jailed for selling what could be dirty gear, not for selling gear.

animal87
11-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Sounds like someone is trying to teach methheads to cook gear.

Mungus
11-05-2014, 02:32 AM

animal87
11-05-2014, 02:38 AM
I like to make chili in my camping pot before I make gear. That way you get protein right in the bottle.

riverbear
11-05-2014, 02:48 AM
Fanfuckingtastic idea animal. I dig it. Lmao

1tuffcookie
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Not only that , they deserve to get busted. addressing to urself and sending it to your WORK!!! What a bunch of numbnuts...

chrisotpherm
11-05-2014, 04:21 PM
LOLOL

Hatefactory
11-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Yummy pan fried test prop

bigt
11-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Neither of them even look like they lift . look at their little bird necks. Idiots

monbulk613
11-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Lmfao

deathstar
11-05-2014, 06:49 PM
That most be really clean stuff they are making

swoosegoose
11-05-2014, 07:30 PM
It's morons like this that give a good thing a bar name. Hope who ever bought this shit didn't get hurt or sick.

swoosegoose
11-05-2014, 07:30 PM
*a bad name

707boy
11-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Little tren cough with a hint of fried chick sound pretty anabolic to me.

blaster
11-07-2014, 04:34 AM
Yep, you never know who your getting your home brewed gear from. You all have seen the many pictures of busted guys who run the big labs you see all over the internet. You get a look at them and you think, holy shit, these are the guys that were making my gear?!?? Then you really shit your pants when you see their homemade labs in their trailer or if they have a real house, their kitchen or garage. All the while they are in business, you hear them talk about their chemistry backgrounds.....however, when they get busted, not a single one of them are noted in the news as being real chemists or even college educated. But hey, who cares as long as its' cheap huh? If it's home brewed, of course you better not pay more than $40 per vial!!!.....especially from characters like these.

Dont wanna be old
11-07-2014, 12:32 PM
It's not like we haven't seen cat hairs hanging from vials leaking .
Modern day moonshiners but AAS ?