PDA

View Full Version : Wife doing primo cycle need advice

bigt
11-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Hey bros lookin for some solid advice from u guys i can trust. Im not experienced in the female side of aas at all really. My wife has done a anavar cycle with good results, and did her own research and now wants to try primo. So i got her some primo 100mg/ml and need dosage advice. Shes not wanting to put on a huge amount of mass, just look hard and have nice shape. She wants a physique similar to ariella palumbo.she trains her ass off and is my training partner and pushes me hard as hell. Anyway guys how often and how much should i dose it at and is there anything else i need to know.

animal87
11-05-2014, 05:33 PM
25mg a week and work up from there. Always best to be safe especially woman, alot of their sides aren't reversible. and make sure its real primo.

bigt
11-05-2014, 06:47 PM
25mg a week and work up from there. Always best to be safe especially woman, alot of their sides aren't reversible. and make sure its real primo.
I got it from a reputable source here. And is that a once a week injection 25 mg? Thanks bro

animal87
11-05-2014, 07:47 PM
No a enthate ester should be split into 2 doses a week.

QualityOne
11-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Has she tried to run var with win? cycled that a few times and it really worked great for me, solid gains and it lasted a long while when I was off.