PDA

View Full Version : Peptides: How to mix and store them

Blergs
11-05-2014, 07:52 PM
I thought I would make a simple short thread for those wondering:

* Keep your powder peptide vials in the fridge OR Freezer if you have thaw cycle turned off ( due to freeze/thaw cycle most freezers have, i believe most freezers may damage peptide) others may argue this and still use freezer for mixed/unmixed peps and/or pre-loeded pins and say it works... that is fine, but in my op its not optimal but one thing we can all agree on is it should be kept cold

* When you mix your solution in with your peptide powder and its now all mixed up-> KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE. and it will keep well for weeks to months depending on the peptide.

* ALWAYS swab you vial top before drawing dose and wait 30-50sec after swabbing before drawing.

* When mixing solution into your peptide vial always remember to vent out air pressure, an easy way to do this is after putting in your solution, twist off the pin top while its still in the vial, just for a split second is enough, then pull it out. I believe keeping pressure in vial even to outside is a good idea.

* when drawing solution out of peptide vial first fill the pin with air to the part you will be filling up to, then push air in, then draw peptide up to that same point, this keeps pressure even and makes drawing a bit easier.

*how much solution to mix in with pep you ask? doesn't matter much, do what makes dosing easy to figure out and tak. for me i only add 1-2ml of bac water to my little peptide vial because i don't see the use of extra solution and i know how to dose it fine with 1-2ml total mixed in, others I have seen talk about adding 5 and even 10ml, that is fine also if that is what you wish to do.

I know this is simple stuff to many but I have been getting PM's... so here you have it...

Enjoy :-)

Jimmyinkedup
11-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Short,sweet and to the point. Good post.

PAiN
11-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Short,sweet and to the point. Good post.

Agreed. Great reference tool here.

Thanks.

studmuffin
11-05-2014, 10:27 PM
So I should store HGH in the fridge even though it has not been mixed?

Blergs
11-06-2014, 06:23 PM
So I should store HGH in the fridge even though it has not been mixed?

100% for sure you should! even not mixed it is a very delicate peptide. keep it in fridge mixed or not mixed.

Thanks guys!! glad it might help some people :)

Blergs
09-07-2016, 09:08 PM
I want to add if you are keeping the hgh for a long time then unmixed in a freezer with the "freeze-thaw" cycle off or a deep freezer is best. but if we are talking months to year then fridge is fine IMO

Skribble83
09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
This might be a dumb question but sorry I'm new to peptides. But what is Bac water exactly?