PDA

View Full Version : drostanolone from 3 different sources

homework26
11-08-2014, 09:00 PM
A friend has drostanolone from 3 separate sources, direct from Asia and 2 of the samples definitely don't work as they should but one does and yet all melt at the same temp.b
How can this be??

Dont wanna be old
11-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Not Mast then . Probally EQ or Test ?

dawun
11-08-2014, 10:31 PM
you feel mast if its mast in the vial,if not mast,test.prop

kubes
11-08-2014, 10:35 PM
you feel mast if its mast in the vial,if not mast,test.prop

There would be no way of knowing

animal87
11-08-2014, 10:48 PM
You could send some to be tested for the compound, but still wouldnt mean its dosed right or not cut with something else, a little test etc..

xmuscle
11-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Mast and primo r two of ur most counterfeit. .

Jozifp103
11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
http://www.labmax.ca/

home testing kit. You can order it online and test yourself at home. It's very simple. I've tested all of PSL's gear that I recieved and it was all 100% legit. Just make sure you buy the UV light with the battery, ​because the battery is impossible to find anywhere else. website has videos on how to test the different substances.

enrod
11-10-2014, 03:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken lab max will also only tell you if a trace amount of the substance is detected. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it won't provide potency.

Jozifp103
11-10-2014, 04:47 PM
If I'm not mistaken lab max will also only tell you if a trace amount of the substance is detected. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it won't provide potency.
yes that is correct. I believe the OP just wants to know if he got the correct substances and not prop labeled as mast or something of that nature.

you can sort of get a reading on potency if you do it right but it would probably be a huge P.I.T.A. Labmax test vials have a threshold of .3mg for a reading to show. Anything less than that will not react. so knowing that, if you can measure out (what should be) .3mg and you get a reading, then your gear is dosed properly. If nothing happens, than there is less than .3mg in the solution and the gear may be underdosed. The degree that it is underdosed would be unknown. Like I said, huge pain in the @$$.

dawun
11-10-2014, 10:56 PM
There would be no way of knowing

i feel mast

dawun
11-10-2014, 10:57 PM
like i feel boldenone or tren,etc..etc...

Dick
11-11-2014, 12:54 AM
http://www.labmax.ca/

home testing kit. You can order it online and test yourself at home. It's very simple. I've tested all of PSL's gear that I recieved and it was all 100% legit. Just make sure you buy the UV light with the battery, ​because the battery is impossible to find anywhere else. website has videos on how to test the different substances.

I don't trust labmax nor do I recommend it to anyone I think it really needs to be taken off the market to be honest.

hunkstrum
11-11-2014, 04:13 AM
I'm pretty sure OP is saying that he did a melting point test on Drost powder. If you did the test properly, and they all melted at the same temp, they are all likely the same thing. I really don't know what would account for the difference in effect.