PDA

View Full Version : Thirsty's Training Log - First Cycle

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Thirsty
12-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Sounds like you have hit your sweet spot! Glad things are working together for you Brother.

So far so good. Taken a bit of work to get there but I seem pretty dialed in at the moment.

Pin to the pec this morning, gave the delts a day off. A little more sensitive to the initial poke, but so far smooth sailing! Think I'll try lats tomorrow.

kubes
12-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Good luck with delts man. I pin quads instead with insulin pins

studmuffin
12-09-2014, 02:21 AM
I get pip and swelling when I pin quads. But I have not tried with insulin syringes.

noarch
12-09-2014, 02:23 AM
I dunno...I'm an ass man when it comes to pinning!

Thirsty
12-09-2014, 02:23 AM
I have tomorrow off, and two pins on Wednesday. Think I'll give quad and glute a try.

kubes
12-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Great log brother already 256 posts!

Thirsty
12-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Thanks coach Kubes! I'm having a blast. Can't thank you guys enough for all your help and advice! I have to admit though... I was cursing your name doing weighted lunges across the gym today after squats, hack squats, leg presses, curls, extensions and wall sits. Left the gym very nearly dead.

studmuffin
12-09-2014, 03:54 AM
Great workout Brother!

grademan
12-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Great job thirsty. Impressive

kubes
12-09-2014, 04:03 AM
Thanks coach Kubes! I'm having a blast. Can't thank you guys enough for all your help and advice! I have to admit though... I was cursing your name doing weighted lunges across the gym today after squats, hack squats, leg presses, curls, extensions and wall sits. Left the gym very nearly dead.

I think you could have done another set ;)

studmuffin
12-09-2014, 10:03 PM
You gotta love Kubes

Jozifp103
12-10-2014, 01:31 PM
been quietly following bro. This is a great log, you sound like you're enjoying yourself.

I know you're already well into your dbol phase, but here's my take on dbol and water weight management; When I use dbol as a kick start I typically keep my AI dose the same as i would if i was just running test. I embrace the extra water that dbol brings because it helps with strength and pumps. I tend not to worry if i bloat too much on dbol because i know the water will be gone soon after stopping and i will look lean again before my cycle is over. To me it's easier then moving my AI dose around to compensate for dbol. Just my 2 cents on it! You seem to be having no problems though.

Looking forward to some before and afters!

Thirsty
12-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Hey Joz, thanks for following along! I am kinda going by feel. So fresh off of a year long cut / recomp I'm really over concerned about the bloat. Actually have had bad dreams where I wake up and my abs are gone. I think I have it at a reasonable level, climbing 2-3 pounds a week. The week 2- 8 pound inflation scared me a little.

Wednesday weigh in... (drumroll)... 231. Exactly on the dot where I wanted to be. (the crowd goes wild!)

Going to keep everything as is until I see a significant lift or drop in weight. working on finding a gym back home where I will be for a week around Christmas. Only a handful of places in the area and they all have names like Phyzique, Muv, OzFit and Chrome... There is a Gold's but quite a ways away. I wonder if they would let me buy a week's membership? I know they run 7 day trials, but always require a local ID. Been shut down on that deal plenty trying to find a place to work out while traveling.

Jozifp103
12-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Hey Joz, thanks for following along! I am kinda going by feel. So fresh off of a year long cut / recomp I'm really over concerned about the bloat. Actually have had bad dreams where I wake up and my abs are gone. I think I have it at a reasonable level, climbing 2-3 pounds a week. The week 2- 8 pound inflation scared me a little.

Wednesday weigh in... (drumroll)... 231. Exactly on the dot where I wanted to be. (the crowd goes wild!)

Going to keep everything as is until I see a significant lift or drop in weight. working on finding a gym back home where I will be for a week around Christmas. Only a handful of places in the area and they all have names like Phyzique, Muv, OzFit and Chrome... There is a Gold's but quite a ways away. I wonder if they would let me buy a week's membership? I know they run 7 day trials, but always require a local ID. Been shut down on that deal plenty trying to find a place to work out while traveling.

i know the feeling. I have gyno dreams all the time when i'm on dbol...

Thirsty
12-10-2014, 04:31 PM
i know the feeling. I have gyno dreams all the time when i'm on dbol...

Great, plant that thought in my head! I dream of tits too, but never of me having them. :6limgqc:

kubes
12-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Great, plant that thought in my head! I dream of tits too, but never of me having them. :6limgqc:

I used to worry about gyno till I realized that I am just not sensitive to estrogen sides. I still manage estrogen to keep a healthy balance though

Thirsty
12-10-2014, 05:34 PM
I used to worry about gyno till I realized that I am just not sensitive to estrogen sides. I still manage estrogen to keep a healthy balance though

I'm finding out it's all about balance, and listening to your body. You can plan your cycle all day long, but until the juice hits the blood stream its all just paperwork. Today makes 3 weeks, 1/4 of the way through. Feeling strong, happy, tons of energy, and looking good.

My girlfriend is starting to have a problem with it though. It's getting dark early, it's been busy at her work, and she's stressed about money over the holidays. She's just worn out, missing gym days, not eating well. She's HOT, the pushup bra 2 hours to get the hair ready selfie taking kinda hot... and super sensitive to gaining a pound or two. So when she comes home to me, happy, full of energy, lean and growing, I can tell it bothers her that she's not keeping up. Test is in overdrive and she doesn't feel sexy. Not causing problems yet, but she has made a few comments about how much time I'm spending at the gym, even though my schedule hasn't changed, and I split my workouts so that I'm always home when she gets there. I even switched gyms so we could go together whenever she wanted. I don't know, it's something she is going to have to figure out. All I can do is be supportive!

kubes
12-10-2014, 05:47 PM
The best advice I can give you is to spoil the crap out of her. I have gone through the same thing. It's easy to stay complacent. Give her the extra attention and give some a few extra compliments. It will go a long way for sure

Thirsty
12-10-2014, 06:04 PM
The best advice I can give you is to spoil the crap out of her. I have gone through the same thing. It's easy to stay complacent. Give her the extra attention and give some a few extra compliments. It will go a long way for sure

Yeah, I got that covered. Keeps backfiring on me though. Just booked her a cruise for her birthday, she's all worried about looking good in a swimsuit... Take her to Victoria Secret with a blank check, and she pouts about buying "small" panties instead of Xtra Small. Build her a big muscular sexy body to play with and she gets self-conscious.

Anyway, enough bitching. I'm lucky to have her, she will come around.

Thirsty
12-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Rough couple days at work, getting my gym time in was hard, but I did it. Did a few new / different things on back day yesterday because I got to the gym late and had to contend with the mob of high school boys that strut in about 5 to sit on all the equipment and check update their instagram status. First shot on the diverging lat pulldown machine was interesting. Strange range of motion, but I could feel it working petty good, especially at the end of contraction. Not sure it makes the cut to be a part of the normal routine, but it's nice to have a few options.
Pins to the pec are out for me. This was the first time I've had any PIP of note. Woke me up several times last night and had me pondering my nipple trying to determine where the sensitivity was coming from. Was worth a try, time to move on. Look out quads, I'm coming for you next!

noarch
12-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your work trouble bro...hope it blows over soon.

Is that lat pulldown the one made by Hoist where the seat kinda moves up as you pull down? I hate that thing. Seems like it locks you into a weird range of motion. Luckily we've got 5 regular ol' cable pull downs at my gym!

All the bros are over on the bench press anyway.

benoit23
12-11-2014, 08:56 PM
haha "Instagram Status" made me chuckle pretty good (combining facebook/IG) :) ... I always have to go around 5 its the only time I can get there and trying to do Chest oin a Monday is the WORST thing ever ... got back tonight myself! Keep up the good work bro!

Thirsty
12-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Is that lat pulldown the one made by Hoist where the seat kinda moves up as you pull down? I hate that thing. Seems like it locks you into a weird range of motion. Luckily we've got 5 regular ol' cable pull downs at my gym!

It's something like that. As far as I can tell it's designed for people with extremely narrow shoulders. I end up all sorts of bunched up...

Monday, International Bench Press Day? I do legs. But some dorks have started dragging benches over to the squat racks and benching in there. One kid told me that's how they do it in the school weight room, because it's "safer". I didn't point out that the bar would be 4 inches through his teeth before it hit the safety bars. I'll let him find that out on his own.

noarch
12-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Safer? Aww bless their hearts.

Getting stuck under the bar on the bench with no one there to help you builds character and problem-solving skills!

Thirsty
12-12-2014, 02:59 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/11/2d133c1a58cff86deee1c324efa2e4f3.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/11/561fae5a034ea8cd94a7e77e214386bf.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/11/6fca3e5236e18fde87f1bb99497e1320.jpg

Puffy! 1/4 of the way in, noticeable mass gain. Not a big fan of the bloat, but do like the way my shirts are fitting.

kubes
12-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Nice work brother. You have great size and a solid frame

noarch
12-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Looking pretty thick man!

Jozifp103
12-12-2014, 03:01 PM
lookin beefy bro! keep killin it!

As far as the nip sensitivity, my nips get sensitive on every cycle, but never had gyno. It's normal to get some extra sensitivity on cycle, but when it get's to be really painful is when i'd start to be concerned.

Thirsty
12-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with progress, and eager to get through this D-bol and dry out a bit.

Pinned the quad today, first poke hit something important and my entire leg twitched, smashed my foot into the garbage can. Second one drew blood, third one went just fine. Not exactly a resounding success, but not a failed experiment either. Delts are still my favorite. Glutes on deck tomorrow.

I have a two vials of Test-P that are going to replace my Test-E at the end of the cycle so that my system clears quick, and I can hop right into PCT. Still have the Mast-E though... Search is on for information about just how repressive Mast is to natural Test, so that I can decide:

1. If it's strongly repressive, find some short estered Mast so that I can run that for 2 weeks and have it all clear in 3-4 days to start PCT, or
2. If it's weak, run Mast-E up until the end of the cycle, as the blood levels of repressive compounds will be very low, and still be able to have a successful PCT starting 3-4 days after the Test.

I suppose the wishful thinking scenario would be to run the Mast longer than Test, take full advantage of the drying effects as I lose the water from dropping Test, and also take advantage of Mast's AI characteristics to nudge PTC along. Need to do some digging to see if that's a viable plan or not. Fingers Crossed.

Thirsty
12-12-2014, 04:50 PM
lookin beefy bro! keep killin it!

As far as the nip sensitivity, my nips get sensitive on every cycle, but never had gyno. It's normal to get some extra sensitivity on cycle, but when it get's to be really painful is when i'd start to be concerned.

I'm not too worried, no bumps, lumps, or masses to be found. Staying vigilant though! Last two deposits of fat are under my pecs, and lower abs, Pec fat is noticeably reduced, and I have a feeling lower abs are too, skin fold measurements are dropping, but still looking puffy and smooth from the extra water.

Jozifp103
12-12-2014, 05:07 PM
PSL also offers Masteron Propionate. Switch to that when you switch to Test Prop and drop them at the same time. 7-10 days before pct.

Thirsty
12-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah, looks like that's the direction I'm heading. Thanks Joz!

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Half way through legs today. Fucking out of gas... Ugh.

kubes
12-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Half way through legs today. Fucking out of gas... Ugh.

That means your doing it right

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 12:30 AM
Yeah. I hear you on my shoulder kubes. One more set... OK, see that didn't kill you, so do another.

kubes
12-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Yeah. I hear you on my shoulder kubes. One more set... OK, see that didn't kill you, so do another.

Now just one more set ;)

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 12:32 AM
You got it coach.

studmuffin
12-16-2014, 01:27 AM
It is kinda funny that when I am in the gym I can hear that familiar voice saying, [JUST ONE MORE]. And it is working! Thanks Kubes

kubes
12-16-2014, 01:31 AM
You got it coach.

It is kinda funny that when I am in the gym I can hear that familiar voice saying, [JUST ONE MORE]. And it is working! Thanks Kubes

Now do another guys....

benoit23
12-16-2014, 01:33 AM
Now do another guys....

I am LOVING finally have a partner with me during lifts to push out those extra 2-3 forced reps after reaching failure ... Just screams MUSCLE GROWTH haha

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Two hours later... Sweaty mess. Done. Every set, every rep. Had to come off the weight a little bit on the last round of squats, but everything else was at last week's numbers. Weighted lunges 2x across the gym to finish. Had to sit on the bench for 5 minutes waiting for my legs to stop shaking. Not the prettiest gym day ever but I'm proud to have not quit.

benoit23
12-16-2014, 01:50 AM
Two hours later... Sweaty mess. Done. Every set, every rep. Had to come off the weight a little bit on the last round of squats, but everything else was at last week's numbers. Weighted lunges 2x across the gym to finish. Had to sit on the bench for 5 minutes waiting for my legs to stop shaking. Not the prettiest gym day ever but I'm proud to have not quit.

Weighted lunges are my nightmare ... Make me wanna puke every time

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 01:51 AM
Yes. Me too. I HATE them. But keep doing the same thing, and you will keep getting the same results.

benoit23
12-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Yes. Me too. I HATE them. But keep doing the same thing, and you will keep getting the same results.

Amen bro

kubes
12-16-2014, 03:06 AM
Nice work brothers. On the treadmill now

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 03:09 AM
Post cardio. Elliptical 35 minutes. Heart rate 130. Loosened up the stumps pretty good. Should be good to go for fasted cardio tomorrow at 6!

kubes
12-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Post cardio. Elliptical 35 minutes. Heart rate 130. Loosened up the stumps pretty good. Should be good to go for fasted cardio tomorrow at 6!

That's perfect bro.... Watch the fat just melt off

Thirsty
12-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Not feeling too bad after yesterday's workout, I haven't felt drained like that for a LONG time. Fasted cardio flew by this morning, which is always nice. I give up on finding new places to pin. I'm a delt guy. Zero pip, easy and zero problems. Glute, quad, pec, trap all had varying degrees of success. Hey, at least I tried. When and if the scar tissue gets to be an issue, I'll address it then, until then, no more adventures with sharp instruments. About to hit chest, squeeze in a little more cardio, eat well tonight and look forward to Wednesday weigh in. Should be in the 235 neighborhood. That means everything I gain from here is over and above my goals. Now working to add muscle to cover the water weight so I end up here after PCT. Three more workouts before I hop on a plane to the parents for vacation for 9 days. Pre-loading Friday AM to carry blood levels over the missed pins.
Mom is a dietitian, but old school, still believes the FDA got it right with the food pyramid, and daily recommended values on the box labels. She calls my diet restrictive, unhealthy, and a "ridiculous fad". Going to have a fit when I go grocery shopping when i get there. Oh well.

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 02:37 AM
What a difference a day makes... Absolutely killed chest today. Up 20 pounds on all my benches and flies. Reps felt automatic. Girlfriend is jealous of my gains, so she is getting back into the gym regularly,tightening up the diet. She met me after my lifting and we went through 3 rounds of HIIT. I'm really impressed with how well she did, I pushed her hard and she kept up. Even hung in there for a race on the rowing machine to finish it off. I am one lucky guy!

kubes
12-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Nice work brother. Keep it going!!

studmuffin
12-17-2014, 02:45 AM
Glad for you Brother good solid workouts.

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Fasted Cardio this morning was grueling! Kept heart rate at 130, had to back off the speed a bit, and sweat like a pig. Stiff all over from last night. It's been a while since I've done KettleBell swings and thrown Medicine balls around. Girlfriend loved it, so it's now officially part of the routine. Woke up hungry, finished cardio REALLY hungry, and finished breakfast hungry. Counting down the hours to meal two...

Wednesday weigh in day... 232. Up one pound. **Scale at the gym reads 238, I think they are trying to sell personal training ;) ** Happy with this, been careful on sodium all week, and keeping everything else constant. Will probably add in a few more carbs into my pre-workout meal to help even out the two HIIT days a week.

Looking off into the not so distant future... I need to order some Mast-P for my transition to short acting compounds to finish the last two weeks. Also have been reading up on the move into PCT. I like the idea of tapering off the high calorie levels while on cycle and finding my new maintenance levels. Seems that some have used a short cycle of Clen to help manage this transition without adding on fat as exertion levels and calorie needs decrease. I'm going to pick some up just to have it handy, see what happens.

benoit23
12-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Hey brother saw your comment about beoing careful with sodium ... is that for a health reason, or what is your reasoning behind that?

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Hey brother saw your comment about beoing careful with sodium ... is that for a health reason, or what is your reasoning behind that?

Just a tip from my diet guy, who was reviewing my logs from the last few weeks, and is trying to get a handle on water retention and blood pressure. I was seasoning the hell out of my chicken, and eating a lot of it, sodium was way above the 2000mg mark that he has me shooting for now. Just an experiment more than anything. Also cut down dosing on creatine to help the same.

benoit23
12-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Just a tip from my diet guy, who was reviewing my logs from the last few weeks, and is trying to get a handle on water retention and blood pressure. I was seasoning the hell out of my chicken, and eating a lot of it, sodium was way above the 2000mg mark that he has me shooting for now. Just an experiment more than anything. Also cut down dosing on creatine to help the same.

Okay sounds good ... im going to pm you some info just to give you some more background on water/sodium that was provided to me by someone who really knows their stuff when it comes to this (if you read this and that's you, you know who you are haha hope you dont mind me sharing your info) ... i literally just asked about sodium and water yesterday...

Like i said if your coach has you doing it i obviously wouldnt go against him as he knows your body, just to provide you soem more info ... i love learning about this so you may like the read

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Thanks Ben. I'm always interested. Much appreciated!

benoit23
12-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Just realized I said "like I said" but musta just thought that part about if your coach has you on it I don't wanna mess with his guidelines and never wrote it haha

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Me and Coach have an understanding. Everyone is different, with different concerns and goals. I'm still new to this, and trust him completely, and I'm sure I'm driving him nuts doing my own tweaking: This morning I told him I was swapping out my evening cardio for HIIT twice a week. He didn't like the idea, but I told him I have a extremely understanding girlfriend (who allows me to spend as much time in the gym as I want and tolerates my diet needs, and washes endless piles crusty tupperware and sweaty gym shirts) and she asked me to train with her on this program she wanted to try. So we are proceeding in that direction and seeing what other changes need to be made to find the sweet spot. I think he's accepting of this because he knows I don't fuck around. All the changes I ask for are higher intensity, extra set, one more exercise. I know enough trainers to know that is not the norm... usually it's trying to bargain for another scoop of peanut butter, or less time on the treadmill!

benoit23
12-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Hell yeah dude I know just what you're talking about. If you get a good coach that is a real keeper ... Absolutely hated my first one, probably because she didn't like that I would question her on things, not to say I didn't believe what she was saying, just because I have done lots of my Own research and what to know her reasoning behind shit ... Safe to say her communication sucked and I would never use her again ... Sounds like you guys work well together and that's key, you have to be very trusting and listen, but at the same time I don't think you should have to blindly with being given explanation as to their reasoning ... Some coaches don't like an educated student because they can just push whatever on them, the best ones love the educated conversations and really thrive with an educated student

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 06:19 PM
^^^^^^ Agreed. No such thing as too much knowledge, but there is a LOT of garbage out there as well. (EXACTLY why I love it here, so many experienced and intelligent guys willing to help out.) Something to be said for keeping it simple too. I naturally question everything, especially when it comes to what I'm putting in my body. I love this lifestyle and want it to be healthy and rewarding for many years. Last trainer told me that artificial color makes you fat because your body doesn't know how to process anything with unknown chemical makeup. Stores all those little molecules in tiny fat bubbles within the cells. Sounded bunk when she said it, and the only corroboration I have found is from hippy weirdos on youtube trying to sell detox teas. She got upset when I pressed her for more info. Needless to say that didn't last long, not because it's true or untrue, but because she was not willing to have that discussion when I would ask questions.

benoit23
12-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Sounds eerily familiar to my coach ... But we live and learn brother!

Thirsty
12-17-2014, 09:57 PM
The idea passed along by Ben, and I will attempt to paraphrase here...(please let me know if I read it wrong Ben) is as follows:
**we are assuming here that test subject has established a proper estrogen balance**

A little water retention is a good thing, lubricates joints, facilitates muscle function. Too much is bad, bloat, puffiness, raise in blood pressure. Active weight training persons should drink LOTS (2 gallons +) of water, for a variety of health reasons. I think we are all on the same page so far. Here is where it gets interesting, and splits into two schools of thought.

1. Keeping sodium high means you keep the process of water, glycogen, and potassium retention IN THE MUSCLES at a high rate, and keeping water high along with it ensures that you piss out those hormones (Aldosterone and ADH) responsible for regulating your body's water balance.

2. Careful dieting keeping your sodium intake low. This decreases the total amount of sodium contained in the body at any given time, requiring less water to maintain the required salinity level your body needs to function. As our body recognizes the excess water in our system, it is passed.

It is also generally agreed that forcing the balance of beneficial intramuscular water and unflattering subcutaneous water retention is extremely difficult.

Outside of manipulating sodium and estrogen, what are the choices?

Diuretics - Diuretics act by asking the kidneys (http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/kidney-urinary/kidney.htm) to increase excretion of sodium into the urine. When the kidneys excrete sodium, your body reacts by also excreting water from the blood (http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/circulatory/blood.htm) along with it. After this takes place, and the diuretic has worn off (in most cases half life is 3-5 hours), the kidneys behave with a rebound effect, aggressively collecting sodium, this again triggers the hormonal response to increase water levels to maintain the correct salinity. In many cases the body errs on the side of caution and holds more water in reserve than before the purge took place.

So short term, only useful in extreme cases, long term a poor choice. This brings us back to sodium intake... So, do we load up, or scale back???

Perhaps when I have some more info on this high sodium idea I'll post something on the big board to get more responses, but for now it's just me thinking out loud.

noarch
12-18-2014, 04:21 AM
Was following your lead on some walking lunges to finish off leg day today, man....but then thought better of it. LOL.

kubes
12-18-2014, 04:26 AM
There is plenty of sodium in the food you eat each day. I see no reason to load up

noarch
12-18-2014, 04:32 AM
There is plenty of sodium in the food you eat each day. I see no reason to load up

Yup. And blood pressure turns into a problem real fast with too much sodium.

I always think a lot of these "studies" might have some influence on the cellular level in the lab or whatever...but no real world results. Better to keep it simple.

Thirsty
12-18-2014, 04:38 AM
Arch... You are missing out my friend! I absolutely hate lunges so it's that much more gratifying when I kick their ass, then grab more weight and do it again. ;-)

Thirsty
12-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Not sure where I land on the sodium deal. Going to up my water intake for sure though.

noarch
12-18-2014, 04:59 AM
Arch... You are missing out my friend! I absolutely hate lunges so it's that much more gratifying when I kick their ass, then grab more weight and do it again. ;-)

That's what I thought too, during my early sets.....leg presses, SLDL, squats, lying and seated curls, extensions.....and shaky legs going down the stairs at the front door to the gym!

Gonna add in those lunges when I'm on again in the spring I think. Coasting to the holidays for now!

noarch
12-18-2014, 05:01 AM
Not sure where I land on the sodium deal. Going to up my water intake for sure though.

I think any results you might see from adding sodium would be soooo minor, compared to potential health complications. More water's always a good thing though!

Thirsty
12-18-2014, 05:10 AM
Have you given much thought to your next cycle? Seems like you learned a lot on your first go round.

noarch
12-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Have you given much thought to your next cycle? Seems like you learned a lot on your first go round.

Yeah some....a few ideas floating around, but trying not to dig into it too much until after the first.

Gonna skip the oral kickstart this time, and front load the test instead. And gonna add in another injectable this time....leaning toward NPP. And then finish up the last few weeks with an oral to lean out....anavar or tbol probably.

Just ideas though....haven't gotten into it really. Probably start posting up more after the holidays and trying to sort it out.

kubes
12-18-2014, 05:29 AM
I like the idea of the npp. Keep in mind the oral will not lean you out nutrition will. You will just be able to see what the oral is doing if your lean enough ;)

noarch
12-18-2014, 05:33 AM
I like the idea of the npp. Keep in mind the oral will not lean you out nutrition will. You will just be able to see what the oral is doing if your lean enough ;)

Yep. That's why (after I gorge myself on mom's strawberry cake at Christmas) in going to spend January and February leaning out, so I'm starting from a leaner place. Then thinking of cutting calories and adding in the oral in the last four weeks to see if I can really get my results showing.

Plenty of time to sort it all out before then.

kubes
12-18-2014, 01:04 PM

Good idea brother. Most do not drink near enough water. Aim for 1-1.5 gallons Ed. Once you cut the other drinks out and water becomes easier to get down

Thirsty
12-19-2014, 04:27 AM
Going to try and get a good arms day in tomorrow early before I hop on a plane. Found a Gold's near my parents and got a week pass for $20. Hard to beat that! My dad says he's going to join me. I remember his old weight bench downstairs when I was I kid. He would get up early and clank weights around and grunt in hopes I would wake up and take some interest in lifting with him. Never did. Kinda regret it now. Maybe this week we can have some fun at the gym and make up for it.
Pinning double tomorrow AM to load up the system for a 9 day stretch without any. Going to stash the unmarked tabs of Adex and Dbol in a bottle of allergy pills that are identical to keep up on those. Going to be interesting living out of someone else's kitchen for a bit. My house is clean eating, and clear of all cheat food. Figured if I really wanted it that bad I would force myself to go to the store and buy it. Gives me some time to come to my senses. Anyways, hope I can keep the diet on point surrounded by all that good stuff.

jagger81
12-19-2014, 04:35 AM
Subbed

Thirsty
12-19-2014, 04:58 AM
Welcome to the party jagger! Thanks for following along.

Dionysus
12-19-2014, 05:48 AM
What product are you us8ng?

Thirsty
12-19-2014, 05:54 AM
I have dbol, and ancillary from PSL, and Dionysus Labs Test-E and Mast-E, will be replaced with Dionysus Labs Test-P and Mast P in the final two weeks. Also have some of your Tren-A calling my name that I may experiment with for the last 6 weeks when I get back from Vacation.

Thirsty
12-19-2014, 06:17 AM
Oh, also may have some Clen from PSL soon! Looking forward to chasing my cycle with that so I can back off the calories gradually and find my new maintenance food levels without gaining too much pudge!

noarch
12-19-2014, 06:34 AM
LOL Thirsty. I think this is called going "all in" for your first cycle!!

Thirsty
12-19-2014, 06:38 AM
I blame the Brotherhood! Dio hooked me up with too many goodies, Kubes gave me advice on the short esters, and I picked up the Clen idea (and the Clen) from GOTGrowth from PSL. Too many great guys around here. Not a bad problem to have!

Thirsty
12-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Golds gym back home is bare bones. Dented, beat down, and grungy. I LOVE IT. Weight are feeling very light this morning. One of those days you never want to leave the gym.

kubes
12-20-2014, 05:23 PM
Golds gym back home is bare bones. Dented, beat down, and grungy. I LOVE IT. Weight are feeling very light this morning. One of those days you never want to leave the gym.

My gym is similar it used to be a golds gym

Thirsty
12-20-2014, 05:26 PM
Just a different feel to it. More blood and sweat soaked in. Happy guy this morning.

kubes
12-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Just a different feel to it. More blood and sweat soaked in. Happy guy this morning.

Yep and less people there to get in the way

kawa636
12-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Helyea. I cant wait to get to the gym!!i luv fri. And sat. Its always empty. Another hr and ill be tearin it up myself

Thirsty
12-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Go get it brother!

Dionysus
12-20-2014, 07:34 PM
WoW! I am very impressed with your change brother! Kudos and i tip my hat to you sir.

noarch
12-23-2014, 09:35 PM
How's the trip bro? You still keeping it going at Gold's? Sitting on a plane myself, hoping I can find a gym when I land!

Thirsty
12-24-2014, 02:02 AM
Thanks Dio! Arch, yeah buddy, still hitting up gold's back day today went well, ran into a guy I played football with in high school. I've got him by about 40 pounds... He always seemed so big, funny how our perception changes as we progress in this. Feeling sleepy, sun goes down at 4 here. Couldn't have picked a worse week to up the water intake, pissing like f'ing crazy. Parents are trying to take us sight seeing and I'm basically jogging from outhouse to tree to port a John....

benoit23
12-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Love it brother.

Dionysus
12-24-2014, 11:22 AM
If you do that i would be speechless! Sounds like your liking the product ;)

simply_michael
12-25-2014, 06:25 AM
nice log and very informative and i love how everyone is helping you out . well i must ask ..when u did ur transformation from flab to fab .. i gain u did it in a year and did u have an assistance sup wise ..anyhow love the log ..merry christmas

simply_michael
12-25-2014, 06:31 AM
also because of ur log i think i might be going the Dionysos all the way

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 04:45 PM
nice log and very informative and i love how everyone is helping you out . well i must ask ..when u did ur transformation from flab to fab .. i gain u did it in a year and did u have an assistance sup wise ..anyhow love the log ..merry christmas

Hi there, thanks for following along!

Oh boy, the initial cut... I did a LOT of experimenting. I really hadn't been in the gym for 8 or so years, and had NEVER gone in there with any real focus. Before I started this log, I had never used any AAS. I tried different protein powders, lots of different supplements, weird fat burners, three different gyms, and two personal trainers... It took a ton of research and talking to very smart and helpful people to figure it all out. The key to EVERYTHING is nutrition and cardio. Supplements, pills and potions get all the glossy ads and shiny boxes. In reality, I would put their effectiveness around 5%. I try to get as much of my diet needs from actual food as possible, only adding in protein shakes as needed to keep my levels up at key times of the day. I also like to isolate my macros as much as possible... zero carb protein powders for example let me choose something like wild rice or barley to makeup my carb intake, not sugars from shakes.
It really depends on the person, I don't like to do things just because other people do them. Preworkouts for example. I always get a good meal in before the gym. I have energy and endurance from clean carbs, protein in my system to support muscle growth. A slug of caffeine is a a poor substitute, but I see lots of guys mixing up their neon blue powders in the locker room and they seem to think it's worth spending money on.
As for the cardio piece... well, find something you don't hate and stick with it. Fasted cardio worked for me. Slow (sub 130) and long (75 minutes) heart rate sessions worked for me. Netflix streaming on my phone really saved me, helped pass those long hours.
If you ever have any questions, or need any help feel free to PM me.

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Back from Vacation... Really looking forward to getting back on track. Got some great workouts in up in Washington, but it was really tough to stay on top of the diet. Scale bumped up 10 pounds over the 10 days I was there. Food was AWFUL too. I've gotten pretty spoiled living in a big city, plenty of delicious and healthy food options. Will be interesting to see how weight evens out by the end of this week once the fat, sugar, and salt returns to a sane level.
On that same note, it appears my stars have aligned, and one of the great sponsors here is coming to the rescue! I got my first batch of Test-E and all of my ancillaries from GotGrowth over at PSL. Not only have him and Jozifp103 been following along from the start, but they have been available to answer questions and give advice. Last week, anticipating the disastrous effects of my mother's cooking, I had asked PSL about their EuroPharmacy Clen. I had done some reading and found that if done right, Clen can work to partition calories and target fat burning while helping to maintain muscle mass. I really only have a handful of pounds to cut, and figured it would be better to do it now, on cycle, when I have test on my side to protect my hard earned muscle. I was kinda on the fence about it, then GotGrowth sent me an email with a tracking number. Really tells you something about a source when they are so confident about their products that they send a free sample! Shipping was really fast, should be here tomorrow! Looking forward to giving it a shot for a two week clutch cut!

noarch
12-29-2014, 06:37 PM
Welcome back brother....

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 06:40 PM
So good to be home and back on track. Gotta love the parents, but there are a lot of very good reasons why I moved out of there!

studmuffin
12-29-2014, 06:42 PM
You will knock that 10 pounds! I gained some as well with the holidays.

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 06:45 PM
You will knock that 10 pounds! I gained some as well with the holidays.

Ya, I'm not scared. I've got the lean out thing down to a science. Interested to see what this clen thing is all about. If I can get back to bulking in one week instead of two, I'll be a satisfied customer.

noarch
12-29-2014, 06:48 PM
So good to be home and back on track. Gotta love the parents, but there are a lot of very good reasons why I moved out of there!

Sounds so familiar....nice to be home and visiting the family, but can't imagine moving back!

Ya, I'm not scared. I've got the lean out thing down to a science. Interested to see what this clen thing is all about. If I can get back to bulking in one week instead of two, I'll be a satisfied customer.

Posted up a cutting thread in the nutrition section...would like to hear your opinion on it if have a minute to take a look....

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 07:08 PM
I saw that... Large knows his stuff, was interested in what he had to say as well. I've actually been really interested in your plan of attack here. Had that in mind while talking to a few guys about what to do about my little 10 pound problem I'm lugging around. Cut hard and get it over with, then get back to building and rely on muscle memory and solid nutrition to speed up LBM recovery, or take a slow and easy approach and let my newly grown muscle mass leach it off. I'm taking my better half on a cruise in February and don't think I could handle a slow cut going into that.
What I'm trying to avoid is trying to lean out post cycle when I should be concentrating on maintaining mass. If I can go into PCT lean and mean and eat to maintain I think I will have a better result.

noarch
12-29-2014, 07:31 PM
As for the cardio piece... well, find something you don't hate and stick with it. Fasted cardio worked for me. Slow (sub 130) and long (75 minutes) heart rate sessions worked for me. Netflix streaming on my phone really saved me, helped pass those long hours.
If you ever have any questions, or need any help feel free to PM me.

How many calories were you burning on those sessions? Were you targeting a calorie number, or time?? You did those everyday?

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Fasted cardio was every day, 60 minutes. Usually came out to around 700ish calories. That's pushing the limits for fasted... the idea is to eat through the energy stores of glycogen and fat, not muscle. There is a limit to how much your body will allow before going after muscle for fuel. The Bro-science opinion seems to be 45 minutes before you lose the benefit. I figured you don't do much to burn fat the first 20 minutes of cardio anyways, so I could handle an hour. Then made sure to get a quick absorbing protein shake with BCAAs and Glutamine in ASAP.
I used the second cardio of the day (post lifting) to speed up / slow down my weight loss. When I ate well and was hitting all my numbers, losing 2-3 pounds a week I would keep it at 40 minutes, when I fell behind schedule (or got impatient) I would kick it up to 60. The week before a pool party in Vegas I had them both at 90 minutes. I lost a TON of size doing that. got some good definition, but had to promise my girlfriend I would never be that narrow again.

noarch
12-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Fasted cardio was every day, 60 minutes. Usually came out to around 700ish calories. That's pushing the limits for fasted... the idea is to eat through the energy stores of glycogen and fat, not muscle. There is a limit to how much your body will allow before going after muscle for fuel. The Bro-science opinion seems to be 45 minutes before you lose the benefit. I figured you don't do much to burn fat the first 20 minutes of cardio anyways, so I could handle an hour. Then made sure to get a quick absorbing protein shake with BCAAs and Glutamine in ASAP.
I used the second cardio of the day (post lifting) to speed up / slow down my weight loss. When I ate well and was hitting all my numbers, losing 2-3 pounds a week I would keep it at 40 minutes, when I fell behind schedule (or got impatient) I would kick it up to 60. The week before a pool party in Vegas I had them both at 90 minutes. I lost a TON of size doing that. got some good definition, but had to promise my girlfriend I would never be that narrow again.

Maybe I'll just keep my pudge....lol.

I'm gonna shoot for 45 minutes (400-450 cals) in the morning. With HIIT sessions thrown in in the evenings a couple times a week. For the fasted cardio, I've got a BCAA supplement that I like, which I'll sip throughout the cardio instead of water. Then, breakfast is usually a smoothie to start getting the protein in.

Thirsty
12-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you are on the right track. Key is to change it up weekly to figure out what works best for you. I got on Groupon and got 30 days at a couple of HIIT gyms for almost nothing. Not sure it helped any more than what I was doing, but kept things interesting and hit some muscles from different angles. Lots of lunge / squat type of motion working those big muscle groups and torching calories.
I'm happy with the size I'm got on now, and figure I can afford a quick mid cycle cut to lean out a bit and get a head start on the gradual taper down through PCT and into my next cycle like you are shooting for.

Thirsty
12-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Got a VERY nice surprise today in the mail! The boys over at Purity Source Labs (where I sourced my Test, and all my ancillaries, and PCT for this cycle) have been following along over the last 7 weeks, and have offered tons of advice and support. Knowing I was getting sick of the extra few pounds of fat I've gained, GotGrowth was nice enough to offer to send me a free packet of EuroPharmacy Clen to try out. FOUR!!! arrived today :) Can't say thanks enough for everything PSL, from the initial order all the way through this cycle you have gone above and beyond. Every single product I have received has exceeded my expectations. Your reputation as one of the best in the business is very well deserved.

studmuffin
12-30-2014, 08:25 PM
There are great sponsors here at the Brotherhood!

Thirsty
12-30-2014, 08:47 PM
There are great sponsors here at the Brotherhood!

That's for sure. I work in the hospitality industry, and have put in my time with customer service so I know how hard it is to deal with us customers all day long. The level of dedication and care from the BOP sponsors I have dealt with is amazing. Very rare these days. Not to mention the high quality gear!

Thirsty
12-30-2014, 10:06 PM
Well, no sense in waiting around looking at these pretty yellow packages.

Two .04mg tabs and my hands are trembling, feels like I've had a few too many espressos. Very interesting because I have always tolerated stimulants extremely well. Powerful stuff we are playing with here!:groovy-stewie-funny

noarch
12-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Well, no sense in waiting around looking at these pretty yellow packages.

Two .04mg tabs and my hands are trembling, feels like I've had a few too many espressos. Very interesting because I have always tolerated stimulants extremely well. Powerful stuff we are playing with here!:groovy-stewie-funny

LOL...I've read stories........that's one of the ones that scares me a little bit.

Thirsty
12-30-2014, 10:39 PM
I'll keep you posted buddy! Official weigh in is tomorrow. Looking for 250... Surprising enough still in the same notch on the belt. I tad snug, but still holding!

SHOULD be at 240 with dbol and test water packed on ankles swollen and look like a pregnant lady. Think I'll cut 5-6 pounds of fat off and see what it all looks like. I have 9 more days left in the D-bol run, so I'm hoping to have everything leveled out in two weeks.

Ran into someone I have not seen in a few months yesterday. She was wondering how much bigger my arms could get. So far up a full inch since day one. Strength is way up too. Added 75 pounds to my working weight in squats, 30 to flat bench. Going to keep on working hard for the second half.

noarch
12-30-2014, 10:41 PM
I'll keep you posted buddy! Official weigh in is tomorrow. Looking for 250... Surprising enough still in the same notch on the belt. I tad snug, but still holding!

SHOULD be at 240 with dbol and test water packed on ankles swollen and look like a pregnant lady. Think I'll cut 5-6 pounds of fat off and see what it all looks like. I have 9 more days left in the D-bol run, so I'm hoping to have everything leveled out in two weeks.

Ran into someone I have not seen in a few months yesterday. She was wondering how much bigger my arms could get. So far up a full inch since day one. Strength is way up too. Added 75 pounds to my working weight in squats, 30 to flat bench. Going to keep on working hard for the second half.

250?! Damn dude that's awesome!

How long have you been on the dbol...sounds like a long run?

Thirsty
12-30-2014, 10:47 PM
250?! Damn dude that's awesome!

How long have you been on the dbol...sounds like a long run?

If only I am able to keep it! ultimate goal is to land somewhere around 230-240 lean. I figure I have a couple years to get there. Coach says I have the frame to do it, so I'm one of the lucky ones. Legs and shoulders are showing it. Chest has always been slow to respond, but it's trying to keep up.

Dbol run will be just over 6 weeks. Touch on the long side, but I'm of the go big mentality for a first run. Only get this opportunity once.

Memphis
12-31-2014, 12:02 AM
Thirsty bro, great transformation and great log. All very informative and you got awesome support on your side. Keep it going bro!

Thirsty
12-31-2014, 12:12 AM
Thirsty bro, great transformation and great log. All very informative and you got awesome support on your side. Keep it going bro!

Thank you Memphis! Just you wait. Plan on getting a little crazy these last 6 weeks.

Memphis
12-31-2014, 01:31 AM
Thank you Memphis! Just you wait. Plan on getting a little crazy these last 6 weeks.

Oh I'll be following, curious on how your gonna change it up!

Thirsty
12-31-2014, 02:13 AM
Going to bust out a quick cut week or two to get through this extra fat, as I end dbol I'm adding in tren ace at 50mg per day. This will give me a 6 week run of test, mast, tren to finish up. Also switching out my 4 sets of 12 workouts to higher reps, lower weight to spark every last bit of growth I've got in me.

Thirsty
12-31-2014, 04:29 PM
**Important note** If taking Clen during a cycle: Pin first, clen second. Shaky hands made for a very ugly time of it this morning.

Thirsty
12-31-2014, 04:45 PM
Gym was unexpectedly on short hours for New Years Day. Gearing up for all the one week wonders flooding the place tomorrow I suppose. Had to get cardio in at the hotel fitness center by work. It did the job, got my hour in.

Memphis
01-01-2015, 06:42 PM
**Important note** If taking Clen during a cycle: Pin first, clen second. Shaky hands made for a very ugly time of it this morning.
With clen I didn't so much have shaky hands but my voice would quiver like I was always on the verge of crying lol. Seriously I was constantly clearing my throat to stop the shaky voice. My wife would always asked if I was Ok, it sucked!
Have you ever tried liquid clen? If so do you feel better on the tabs or liquid when it comes to sides? I would think tabs would be better than liquid clen.

Thirsty
01-01-2015, 07:00 PM
I can handle a little shakiness, I would have to give up on it if I had "I'm gonna cry" voice! Still hoping sides die down a bit. Playing party games last night and was having to put in some effort to keep my handwriting legible. Not that it's that great to start with.
I have not tried liquid Clen, will have to see how the tabs work, I have a feeling results are going to be good.

studmuffin
01-01-2015, 08:34 PM
I cannot use clen because of the sides. The stuff is very potent!

Thirsty
01-01-2015, 08:45 PM
What sides were bothering you? So far just a slight tremble in the hands for me, maybe running a little warm. Heart rate and blood pressure are normal.

kubes
01-01-2015, 08:46 PM
I bet the muscle cramps? Shakes?

Thirsty
01-01-2015, 08:58 PM
What doses were you working with? I also take with taurine with it. Read that increases effectiveness and decreases sides?

studmuffin
01-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Same here! Bad muscle cramps ,shakes and do not feel so good always the day after I take it.

Thirsty
01-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Weight is back closer to where I planned. 247 this morning from 254 when I got back from vacation. Still about 7 pounds of fat I would like to see go away, but feeling like I lost the holiday bloat.

Thirsty
01-02-2015, 03:46 PM
didn't sleep well last night, was up at 5, so figured I'd make the most of it. Abs and cardio this morning.

Memphis
01-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Weight is back closer to where I planned. 247 this morning from 254 when I got back from vacation. Still about 7 pounds of fat I would like to see go away, but feeling like I lost the holiday bloat.
Good shit Thirsty. What bf % are you trying to reach?

Thirsty
01-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Good question. I don't really know. Post cycle: Love the way I look around 7%, love the way I feel at 10%. I'm hoping that with this added muscle mass it will show better at a little higher bf%. For the moment though I'm just trying to control the on cycle weight gain from these extra calories. I have a feeling it will level out. I was pretty lean to start this thing, and bombarding my system with a caloric surplus after a year long cut, my body is wanting to store more than I would like. Just trying to find the sweet spot of nutrition and gym time to add muscle without packing on too much lard.

Memphis
01-02-2015, 04:58 PM
How much cardio are you doing each week and the type of cardio?

Thirsty
01-02-2015, 05:23 PM
I mix up gym cardio, depending on what I'm feeling. Bike, stairs, elliptical, incline treadmill. Weekdays 60 minutes before work, lift and 35mins of cardio after work. Weekends we go hiking, take a bike ride, go for a jog that kind of thing. Always keeping heart rate under 130.

Thirsty
01-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Clen sides are much diminished, only a very slight shakiness of the hands.
As I gain some size and definition, (and my girlfriend keeps buying me smaller shirts) I am constantly asked about nutrition and exercise. For some reason when I come in contact with anyone, they are compelled to talk about fitness. I don't bring it up, I certainly have lots of other interesting things to talk about, but virtually every new person I talk to is drawn to the subject. I don't feel the need to talk about binge eating when I sit next to fat people on an airplane, but whatever.
Anyways, at a BBQ this weekend, met a young kid, decent size, but fatter than he should be. As always, conversation turned to lifting. Poor guy tells me his sad story of youth, impatience, and stupidity. After 6 months in the weight room he was not gigantic, so turned to oral pro-hormones. After purchasing the "ultimate stack" of PH's from under the counter at the local muscle shop, (four separate wet compounds, all at higher than recommended doses individually, much less combined) read up on the benefits of "dirty bulking" Proceeded to eat everything in sight, work a 3 day split at the gym, and pack on 45 pounds of very wet, very fat mass. No ai, no liver protection, no PCT. Kid was pissing blood after 8 weeks, and had a serious case of gyno. Noticed his breasts when he came off the orals and started losing 5-7 pounds a week, but his chest stayed full. Attributing this to the low dose 6-bromo that had been sold to him as PCT, he quit taking them, and his tits really started to grow, began to secrete fluid. His solution was to get fatter so that the gyno blended in.... This is how I found him.

After a quick copy and paste from a few of the articles here, an order from one of our great vendors, and a LOT of talking through it, my new very grateful buxom friend is on a solid gyno reduction protocol.

Just wanted to share this story, and also say how grateful I am to be part of the BOP, and thank all of you for your knowledge and contributions to this board.

Memphis
01-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Crack me up man about people always wanting to talk fitness when you never bring it. All day at work for me. That kid is probably thanking his lucky stars that he met you good shit bro!

Thirsty
01-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I gave him email if he had any questions. This morning he invited us to his wedding. Shit, if the Letro works I might make best man!

Memphis
01-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Lmao!

Thirsty
01-05-2015, 09:09 PM
So today is day 48, and this is the official half way point. I have 3 more days of d-bol left to chew through, and have started tren-ace at 50mg / ed. (non-official) weigh in this morning was at 247. Weight is holding steady, but definition, vascularity is increasing. Anticipating further hardening as d-bol clears the system and I loose the associated water. I will continue my 14 day cycle of Clen, to run 7 days past the end of d-bol run, which should shed some fat along with the water, leaving me lean and mean going hard into the final 6 weeks to let the Mast and Tren really cut it up. If I can hit the 15th of this month around 240 I will be ecstatic. Seriously doubt I have more than 8 pounds of water to shed and any extra fat can go along with it. At the end of the month, I will be switching to short ester compounds to finish out. Idea is to have everything clear my system faster, and get PCT up and running in 3 days rather than 10.
Remainder of cycle looks like this:

W7-10 Mast-E @ 650mg / w
W7-10 Test-E @ 650mg / w
W6-14 Tren-A @ 250mg / w
W10-14 Mast-P @ 600mg / w
W10-14 Test-P @ 600mg / w
**continuing ancillaries as normal, Adex EOD/ HCG E3D

Depending on how things are looking in the mirror, there may be another 2 week blast of Clen worked in there somewhere.

Thirsty
01-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Huge arm day today. Not sure if it was coming off of two days off, or tren clicking on, but DAMN! Normal preacher curls are with 90. First set was too easy so jumped to 100,finished out fourth set with 110. Weighted dips are usually with a 45, tonight was a 45 and a 25. Felt like I could go for days.

kubes
01-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Nice work I trained arms today too. I felt the same way on the preacher curl. Was light. Keep at it brother you are making great progress.

Thirsty
01-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Thanks coach Kubes!

kubes
01-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Thanks coach Kubes!

Lol... I am always there nipping in your ear :)

Thirsty
01-06-2015, 01:29 AM
If you only knew. WWKD... what would Kubes do? 5 more reps. Then five more! Taken to doing drop sets on the curl machine to finish out biceps. Planned on doing 2 sets...after 4 I was toast.

kubes
01-06-2015, 01:33 AM
If you only knew. WWKD... what would Kubes do? 5 more reps. Then five more! Taken to doing drop sets on the curl machine to finish out biceps. Planned on doing 2 sets...after 4 I was toast.

Those drop sets are money. 10 reps each set drop the weight till nothing is left and then have your partner just pull the bar down and hold on as long as you can on the preacher curl. Talk about a burnout! Force growth

Thirsty
01-06-2015, 01:35 AM
You hit it exactly. They are still burning.

Thirsty
01-06-2015, 01:36 AM
To quote the great CT Fletcher... "Grow you mother fuckers! I command you to grow!"

kubes
01-06-2015, 01:46 AM
You hit it exactly. They are still burning.

I love that feeling and you can't even scratch your shoulder!

Thirsty
01-07-2015, 04:20 AM
I'm feeling changes. Waking up during the night hot and sweaty. Veins I never knew that I had are popping out all over. I'm leaning out, abs are beginning to re-emerge. Weight is staying static at 248. I feel that I'm making the correct adjustments to cardio, compounds, and nutrition to begin the recomp portion of this cycle. I am up 30 pounds from day one and any of the fat and water I can turn into muscle at this point is icing on the cake.
Leg workout today was really really good. Deep squats at 315 with a huge smile on my face the whole time... 225 was my working weight 6 weeks ago.

kubes
01-07-2015, 04:28 AM
Keep up the great work brother you are worth it and your goals are in sight!

Thirsty
01-07-2015, 04:41 AM
Thanks kubes! Couldn't have made it this far without the support of our brothers, and never would have put this whole thing together without your input and continued encouragement. Has been a learning experience for sure, and I Can't thank you enough.

Thirsty
01-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Been pissing like crazy. Either the Dbol has reached the end of the line (just in time, one day left in planned cycle) or the Tren / Mast combo is starting to dry me out. Either way, I feel like a old man getting up 3 times a night to pee. Woke up with aching joints, elbows and knees, sure sign of drying out. Weight is down as well, 245 this morning. Down 3 from last week. Shirts are tighter than ever and pants are loose in the waist, snug on the thighs. So everything is going in the right direction. Now to keep in the 240's for the next 6 weeks while keeping fat and water off.

benoit23
01-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Sounds like things are going great! :) love seeing your progress and dude no worries just drinking 2 gallons of water a say myself has me wishing i had a damn urinal in my cubicle at work i get weird looks pissin every 45 minutes haha

Thirsty
01-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Hey Ben, yeah, things are going really well! Better than I had expected for sure!

Thirsty
01-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Dear DBol;
We need to talk...
I have been doing some thinking and I think it's time for us to go our separate ways. I really appreciate the gains, don't get me wrong, but you give it all and then take it away when you are gone. The puffiness, the bloat, it's just not for me. Even running Mast along side, it takes so much Adex to make you tolerable I just don't think it's all worth it.
It's not you, it's me. I've worked so hard to cut all the fat over the last year, losing all the definition and growing a belly, even though I know it's only temporary, is just so hard for me to accept. I know I should be eating to grow, and it's hard to eat as much as I know I should while waddling around with a d-bol gut.
I hope we can still be friends. We tried it, had a lot of good times, but I think we both know it's not working out like I wanted.
We all good? No hard feelings?
Great, because I was thinking of fooling around with your sister TBol, or your cousin Var?

zrpwm
01-08-2015, 05:30 PM
^^ This made me laugh

studmuffin
01-08-2015, 10:27 PM
What a love story!lmao

Thirsty
01-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Girlfriend has been having some back pain from work, is not sleeping well. Waking me up constantly. I'm really quite skilled at falling back asleep fast, but the disruption is starting to get to me. Felt pretty worn out for last night's back workout. She was up again at 5, and I figured I might as well get up and get out the door early rather than try for another 20 minutes. Got 30 minutes of ab work in before cardio.

Thirsty
01-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Weight is holding strong at 247. Definitely trimming down the fat, know I'm starting to lose the water post D-bol, was really expecting a big drop this week. Starting to think addition of Tren was a fantastic idea.

kubes
01-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Nice brother I think you will be really happy once that extra water weight drops off ;)

Thirsty
01-10-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm already really happy. I've never looked like this before. I feel huge, my 2 rep maxes are now my working weight for 12. Ultimately would love to be a trim 250. Beginning to think that's 1-2 cycles away, instead of 3-4.

Thirsty
01-11-2015, 05:35 PM
244 this morning. Definition is showing up again. In the right light, at juuuuust the right angle abs are showing back up. On the right track!

kubes
01-11-2015, 05:39 PM
I am excited for you brother! Keep it up you are doing great

Memphis
01-11-2015, 05:59 PM
You crack me up thirsty with dear Jon letter to dbol Lmao! Bro sounds like your killing it man, keep hitting it hard! You really make me want to try tren this next one with all the talk of extra veins and squatting with a smile on your face. Only crazy people on tren squat like that lol!

Thirsty
01-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Tren is treating me very nice. Oh dbol... Love to hate you.

kubes
01-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Tren is treating me very nice. Oh dbol... Love to hate you.

How long are you running the Tren for

Thirsty
01-11-2015, 07:29 PM
A tad over 7 weeks @ 50 ed.

noarch
01-11-2015, 07:52 PM
244 with abs showing? Damn dude!

Thirsty
01-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Give me a week to shed more of the water. I'm thinking I'll settle out in the high 230s. The tren is a huge strength increase, I assume more weight equals more muscle growth, but we shall see over the next 5 1/2 weeks.

c_so19
01-12-2015, 11:43 PM
I just saw this. Nice work man, those are some real before and after pictures. Keep up the hardwork, you give me hope.

Thirsty
01-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Thanks brother, there is ALWAYS hope. It only takes time and effort. There were a few tools I used to help out along the way, phone aps to track calories , diet plans, cardio philosophy, not sure what your plan is, but if there is anything I can do to assist, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help out!

Thirsty
01-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Work ran late last night, didn't make it to the gym to lift. This is why I like putting in splits, even though I got stuck at work I still got my morning cardio in and didn't feel like a complete slacker. Girlfriend is going out of town this weekend, so I have two extra gym days available to make up for it. Chest is coming along... Always been a challenge for me, just a slow developing muscle group. Happy to see some progress. Weight was down slightly again, expecting a 240 weigh in tomorrow. One more week in this Clen cycle, hope to drop 2-3 pounds by next official weigh in. Tomorrow is 7 days post Dbol, curious to see if there is any water left to go. Depending on how things are looking in 10 days, May decide to skip the clen and let the tren / mast do the work for the remainder of the run.

I have one more vial of each Mast-E and Tren-E to pin before I make the switch to short ester compounds to finish my cycle. I'll be interested to see how the different versions effect me. Mast-P, and more of that amazing Tren-A should be waiting for me tomorrow in the mail. Hoping for a little boost for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

studmuffin
01-14-2015, 01:00 AM
I would like to see how the short esters work towards the end of your cycle also.

Loose Cannon
01-14-2015, 01:16 AM
Work ran late last night, didn't make it to the gym to lift. This is why I like putting in splits, even though I got stuck at work I still got my morning cardio in and didn't feel like a complete slacker. Girlfriend is going out of town this weekend, so I have two extra gym days available to make up for it. Chest is coming along... Always been a challenge for me, just a slow developing muscle group. Happy to see some progress. Weight was down slightly again, expecting a 240 weigh in tomorrow. One more week in this Clen cycle, hope to drop 2-3 pounds by next official weigh in. Tomorrow is 7 days post Dbol, curious to see if there is any water left to go. Depending on how things are looking in 10 days, May decide to skip the clen and let the tren / mast do the work for the remainder of the run.

I have one more vial of each Mast-E and Tren-E to pin before I make the switch to short ester compounds to finish my cycle. I'll be interested to see how the different versions effect me. Mast-P, and more of that amazing Tren-A should be waiting for me tomorrow in the mail. Hoping for a little boost for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

how long have you been running this cycle thirsty sounds like I'm on almost the same thing. Just trying to gauge a good stopping time for me

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 01:20 AM
I would like to see how the short esters work towards the end of your cycle also.

Idea was from Dr. Kubes, switching to short compounds at the end to get the gear cleared out fast and get into recover in 3 days instead of 10. I've been reading (big surprise) about how short vs long effect results, and it sounds like it's different for everyone. For some reason I have a feeling this combo is going to spark some extra momentum to finish this beast off. Will keep ya posted.

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 01:21 AM
Comes out to a total of a little over 12 weeks. PCT starts March 1.

kubes
01-14-2015, 02:03 AM
Idea was from Dr. Kubes, switching to short compounds at the end to get the gear cleared out fast and get into recover in 3 days instead of 10. I've been reading (big surprise) about how short vs long effect results, and it sounds like it's different for everyone. For some reason I have a feeling this combo is going to spark some extra momentum to finish this beast off. Will keep ya posted.

You are going to love those short esters brother. You will jump start right in to your pct :)

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Kubes: Other than jumping pct, do you think I will see any growth benefit from the switch, or is it a case by case basis?

kubes
01-14-2015, 02:43 AM
Kubes: Other than jumping pct, do you think I will see any growth benefit from the switch, or is it a case by case basis?

You might as it's released into the bloodstream much faster

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 02:45 AM
Exactly what I was hoping for. Plan is to keep the dosing the same, 650/week test and mast, 300/week tren.

kubes
01-14-2015, 02:50 AM
Exactly what I was hoping for. Plan is to keep the dosing the same, 650/week test and mast, 300/week tren.

You are in for a blast brother ;)

Mfire
01-14-2015, 03:08 AM
Don't know how I missed this log, freaking fantastic change bro

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 03:13 AM
Thanks Kubes. Hey Mfire! Thanks, been following your log, you are making some awesome progress yourself!

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 03:41 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/13/9762c8b8c30552bdaf94e52b6fdb8e0c.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/13/bbcfc9cc15d90a326e2cdbcc136f3a63.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/13/58d90691a0a823af892c1450b763b94e.jpg

Operation dry out is underway! Now to clean up a few pounds of fat in the next 6 weeks...

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Official weigh in is 241. Seems like any extra water has gone. Time to focus on building up and trimming down.

benoit23
01-14-2015, 01:07 PM
lookin good brother!

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Trying to keep up with you brother!

Dionysus
01-14-2015, 01:19 PM
Thirsty i have some tne that will help greatly. We have 255lb monster on our board (actually a few) and say it helped them greatly!

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up Dio, I'll have to grab some with next order. Should have a pack from you delivered tomorrow actually. Mast-p and Tren!

JayDiesel
01-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Nice work bro! I like the shorter esters at the end too but good call Dio on the TNE at the end idk why ive never done that, I usually waste tne for a kickstart

bazinga1991
01-14-2015, 05:56 PM
Looking good bro. I'm doing a similar cycle to yours

Thirsty
01-14-2015, 06:05 PM
Thanks bazinga. I'm really liking it so far. Bit put off by the water weight gain from dbol, but really liking the results as I dry out.

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:10 AM
I really wasn't expecting this pack so fast, Dio was literally on his back in a dentist chair getting teeth yanked out of his head when I placed my order. This guy really sets a new standard in taking care of his customers, even with a tiny little pack like this. 4170
Tren is crystal clear and bright, as always.

I swear Dio can read minds, three weeks ago a freebie vial of Tren-A snuck into my pack. Turned out to be the perfect complement to my current cycle of test and mast. I couldn't wait to try it and started it earlier than I planed on. I was working through the rest of my cycle today and realized I was going to come up a week short due to starting early. Pissed off because I absolutely love the extra strength and focus in the gym. Today's pack... BONUS TREN!!! You rock Dio. Thanks for everything.

kubes
01-15-2015, 03:13 AM
Congrats brother

treetrunk
01-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Nice TD Thirsty! Dios stuff looks good! Have you already been running his Tren-A or are you just now getting ready to start the short esters?

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:19 AM
Today was probably my favorite day in the gym since I started lifting. On a chest day nonetheless! Chest has always been a struggle for me. Today I absolutely killed it. Bench Press felt light, full strong reps. Working weight is up 30 pounds from two weeks ago. Tren is really doing some crazy shit. Stressful day a work, walked in the gym on a mission and really surprised myself. I have never been this strong, even while lifting regularly and playing rugby in college. I was completely spent, chest and front delts screaming. Had to hang my arms over the top of the elliptical for post cardio. As I walked out this intense hunger hit me. No way I could make it home. Called the girlfriend, told her she was on her own for dinner tonight and proceed to plow through two large teriyaki bowls with brown rice, extra chicken, large side of steamed veggies. Felt absolutely amazing. Good, good day.

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:21 AM
I've been running tren ace for a little over two weeks. Getting ready to switch up to short ester test, mast here in a couple weeks to give a boost to the end of the cycle, finish strong, and hop right into pct

Memphis
01-15-2015, 03:23 AM
Big change in the new pics thirsty! You look like you grow big time in all directions. Nice porn my favorite and how do I get a free vial, lol!

kubes
01-15-2015, 03:23 AM
I've been running tren ace for a little over two weeks. Getting ready to switch up to short ester test, mast here in a couple weeks to give a boost to the end of the cycle, finish strong, and hop right into pct

Finish strong bro. You been running the hcg right?

treetrunk
01-15-2015, 03:24 AM
Gotcha man, for some reason I thought you had been running tren e and were switching over to tren a along with the test and mast.

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:25 AM
Finish strong bro. You been running the hcg right?

Yes sir! Through the whole cycle. Thanks for the advice.

kubes
01-15-2015, 03:26 AM
Yes sir! Through the whole cycle. Thanks for the advice.

I been enjoying following your log brother. Great job and you should be proud of your accomplishments. Most people just don't understand what goes into this life style. The food alone is a job

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:27 AM
Gotcha man, for some reason I thought you had been running tren e and were switching over to tren a along with the test and mast.

May do that next cycle, but I'm loving what Tren-A is doing to me @ 50mg/day. Hard to switch up something that is working so well.

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:30 AM
I been enjoying following your log brother. Great job and you should be proud of your accomplishments. Most people just don't understand what goes into this life style. The food alone is a job

No joke on the food. $200 a week for me and the little lady who's on the anabolic diet and making awesome progress herself. She sits and watches me eat in awe. Has started taking all the chicken I grill off on Mondays to work and keeping it in the fridge so she actually gets to eat some of it!

Memphis
01-15-2015, 03:30 AM
Agreed great log, it's on my favorites!

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:32 AM
Thanks again for all your help on this brothers. Would be lost without you all.

kubes
01-15-2015, 03:33 AM
No joke on the food. $200 a week for me and the little lady who's on the anabolic diet and making awesome progress herself. She sits and watches me eat in awe. Has started taking all the chicken I grill off on Mondays to work and keeping it in the fridge so she actually gets to eat some of it!

Very cool that you and the lady can find that balance. We do not have that in my house we all eat separate. Lots of my relatives think I have an eating disorder but they are all fat. I don't gave an eating disorder I am just in control

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Very cool that you and the lady can find that balance. We do not have that in my house we all eat separate. Lots of my relatives think I have an eating disorder but they are all fat. I don't gave an eating disorder I am just in control

I am so lucky. She's not only understanding of the lifestyle and accepts my mandatory gym hours, but loves to meet me and train. She eats clean, is a great cook, and is a walking encyclopedia on "how many carbs are in that" plus she's absolutely smoking hot. Not sure what I did to deserve her!

Memphis
01-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Not gonna lie the temptation is hard to say no to. Especially when I have toddlers always wanting candy,cookies and whatever junk they can try to convince my wife to bye them. Sometimes I break and catch myself eating cookies and milk. It sucks!

Memphis
01-15-2015, 03:42 AM
I am so lucky. She's not only understanding of the lifestyle and accepts my mandatory gym hours, but loves to meet me and train. She eats clean, is a great cook, and is a walking encyclopedia on "how many carbs are in that" plus she's absolutely smoking hot. Not sure what I did to deserve her!
That's great just thank your lucky stars you got her by your side. It's hard to find a woman to accept our lifestyle. It took my wife a minute but she came around.

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 03:43 AM
Not gonna lie the temptation is hard to say no to. Especially when I have toddlers always wanting candy,cookies and whatever junk they can try to convince my wife to bye them. Sometimes I break and catch myself eating cookies and milk. It sucks!

Always junk at work. Vendors bring in shit every day, candy, cake, donuts, chocolate covered everything. I just think of how many of kubes damn lunges I'll have to do to burn it all off.

kubes
01-15-2015, 03:44 AM
That's great just thank your lucky stars you got her by your side. It's hard to find a woman to accept our lifestyle. It took my wife a minute but she came around.

Yes brother you better hold on to her :)

Memphis
01-15-2015, 03:53 AM
Always junk at work. Vendors bring in shit every day, candy, cake, donuts, chocolate covered everything. I just think of how many of kubes damn lunges I'll have to do to burn it all off.
Yeah your right about that. Vice president bought 25 pizzas and someone bought 4 dozen donuts, like really come on people!

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 04:24 AM
Luckily I'm the resident "fitness guy" and if I so much as look longingly at a brownie I have four of the fat hens in the office squawking "well what happened to this diet of yours, thought you were supposed to be healthy"

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Big change in the new pics thirsty! You look like you grow big time in all directions. Nice porn my favorite and how do I get a free vial, lol!

Some definition would be nice, but that can come over the next 6 weeks. I have always carried weight well, I certainly don't look 240. I do however aim to be a big fucking dude. I have the drive, knowledge, support, and two amazing sponsors that have made, and will continue to make, this all possible.

Thirsty
01-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Weight is up today, probably from my feast last night post workout. Maybe it's me but I feel like I'm slimmer every single day. Vein in my quad is getting more pronounced and stretches longer every morning. I'm going to finish up this run of clen, then back off for a little bit, see if I can re-establish a base calorie level and then bump it back up again to continue growing for the remaining 6 weeks. I think I'm just about happy with body fat levels, maybe shave of 3-4 more pounds off. Just want to keep it in check moving forward so I can make small adjustments rather than hitting the brakes on growth to get it under control, or go off cycle flabby when sacrificing muscle is an issue during a cut.
Due to the recent surprise delivery of extra tren from DLC, I not only have enough to finish, but a tad extra. It seems wrong to waste such great stuff, so.... doing that math (since that is what I do) if I bump tren to 62.5 (make sure to get that .5) mg / day from 50, we will run dry at the same time as everything else, and have no messy left overs.
Effective today, running Tren @375mg / week. I have a feeling it's just now hitting it's stride, so another little nudge should take me to the finish line strong.

Thirsty
01-17-2015, 12:03 AM
I need to slow things down in the gym
As strength and energy build I'm finding myself rushing through sets. Weights feel light so I'm just banging out reps. Push. Squeeze. Hold.

studmuffin
01-17-2015, 01:35 AM
Good to know you are aware of rushing through your workouts. I catch myself doing the same thing, so I try to get to the gym when there are not many people there. It is a very good to remember push, squeeze, hold. Works every time!

Thirsty
01-17-2015, 01:49 AM
I hear my old trainer yelling at me.... I just get so damn excited! Pushing 12 reps at what used to be my pr on shoulder press. I want to get to 11 fast so I can enjoy every bit of rep 12. Sick puppy.

noarch
01-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Careful out there. Remember your tendons and ligaments don't catch up as fast as your muscles do in the strength department!

Thirsty
01-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Happy to be back in gaining mode. Shelving the Clen for now, re-upping calories, and carbs. What a difference a week makes. Amazing to see changes so fast. Couldn't be happier with progress. Weigh in this morning @ 245 at a body fat visually similar to day one. Will need to get measures done, but definitely single digits.

Dionysus
01-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Sounding good my friend. Sounds like the products slammed your sticking point for gains :)

Thirsty
01-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Man, adding tren to the mix is a game changer! Can't thank you enough for the advice and getting me going in the right direction. Still have 5 more weeks to grow!

Thirsty
01-18-2015, 07:27 PM
Girlfriend is out of town this weekend, so taking advantage of the extra fun time. Today is vanity day... Working abs and calves.
Went to barret Jackson auctions last night. Got crazy comments from random people about being fit. Got three chicken and roasted vegetable pitas for dinner and sat across from a group eating burgers and corn dogs. Felt good to be eating right and looking good. Girl at the Pita shop was putting everything together, was about to ask me if I wanted cheese on my pitas and stopped. "of course you don't, you are in really good shape, you don't eat that kind of thing." :)

studmuffin
01-19-2015, 02:09 AM
The benefits of a lot of hard work!

Thirsty
01-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Weight is creeping in the correct direction. Looking like I'm on course for about a 2lb bump from last week. Abs are showing more every day, and I now have several visible veins on my lats, and down my rib cage. Feeling like I am staying in that sweet spot of getting leaner and growing bigger. Calories are @ 4000 / day.

Memphis
01-19-2015, 05:11 PM
Sounds like your gonna hit your goals boss! Thirsty have you tried ECA paks instead of clen? I just wonder if you get the same fat burning and less sides compared to clen. I just did a 2 week cycle of clen and I was randomly getting migraines. I think That's the last time I run clen.

Thirsty
01-19-2015, 06:15 PM
I have not tried ECA stack, nor have I had any bad sides from Clen.

How much water are you getting in a day?
Did you take Taurine alongside the Clen?

Two days out from my 2 week off cycle, will re-evaluate adding it back in then. Going to be an interesting time as I will be moving to short esters at the same time. Really depends on if I continue to lean down over the next 14 days. I have a strong suspicion that the Tren / Mast combo is working hard to keep me lean and dry, I'm content with getting my cardio in and letting the gear do it's job for the next two weeks.
Meeting my goals... sneaky little fuckers keep moving on me. I WANTED to be a lean 235. (about +20 lbs from day one) now I'm hoping to peak in the low 250s and hope to be able to maintain 245 through PCT. We shall see. I do carry weight well, thick legs and wide shoulders, so the scale is a bit deceptive, doesn't really seem to match the mirror. I would like to see better lats, traps, and chest. I would rather see size and definition there, than shoot for a scale number.

Thirsty
01-21-2015, 02:44 AM
Really hit back hard today. Made a conscious effort to really feel that mind muscle connection, slow it down, and work through full range of motion. Felt really good. Threw in a few extra sets of one arm pull downs on the hammer strength machines to work to exhaustion. Felt lats twitching through the entire post workout cardio.

kubes
01-21-2015, 02:48 AM
Nice work bro working back is my favorite. Really focusing on the squeeze on every rep. Nothing get me the pump that my back workout does

treetrunk
01-21-2015, 04:09 AM
Nice work Thirsty. Sounds like your doing some solid work brother. Been trying to slow down and focus on getting a full ROM and hard squeeze in for every rep myself. Keep killin it brother.

Thirsty
01-21-2015, 04:14 AM
Hard to do when strength is up so much and you just want to crush it!

kubes
01-21-2015, 04:16 AM
Hard to do when strength is up so much and you just want to crush it!

As long as your form is good your fine brother. Nice progress. Enjoy the gains I am right there with you

Thirsty
01-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Official weigh in... 244. Not getting too worried yet, still making big strength gains, fat deposits that I have been trying to get rid of FOREVER are shrinking. Under pecs, inside of thigh, and "love handles" Now to point all that fat melting action to my lower abs where I'm still fighting to get definition.
female IFBB pro approached me in the gym yesterday was asking about plans to compete. Told her I was going to do master's... I'm about 1000 weeks out. :)

kubes
01-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Keep it up brother. Your running a marathon ;)

Thirsty
01-21-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm seeing little changes every day. I'm already looking 2 cycles ahead. I still have two weeks before the jump to Props, and want to continue pushing hard to squeeze every last bit of growth out of the long chain compounds, then hope to get a bit of a kick through the last 3 weeks running Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace. Can't believe how quickly this cycle has gone... only 4 and a half weeks left.

kubes
01-21-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm seeing little changes every day. I'm already looking 2 cycles ahead. I still have two weeks before the jump to Props, and want to continue pushing hard to squeeze every last bit of growth out of the long chain compounds, then hope to get a bit of a kick through the last 3 weeks running Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace. Can't believe how quickly this cycle has gone... only 4 and a half weeks left.

Try not to get to far ahead on the cycle planning. You shouldn't need to add much remember less is better so long as your gaining

Thirsty
01-21-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing AAS wise. Just jump starting with props, or perhaps using Var as the oral, but at this time I'm leaning away from orals all together. The changes I was really thinking of are more training based. As I apparently get bigger I'm drawing the attention of the big boys and girls at the gym, I may have opportunities to join a lifting partner, or find a new coach with more of a bodybuilding focus.

Thirsty
01-23-2015, 05:44 PM
As I'm about 10 days out from the long to short chain transition, and looking at the dosages. I'm reading that due to the lower ester weight, more of every mg is actually test, as Enanthate is longer and heavier than Propinate for example. Because of this, to maintain the same blood levels of test, my mg per week should drop from 600 to 400. Seems like the logic is in line, but is the dosing really that far off? Prop is 50% more concentrated than E? Got more reading up to do before I'm comfortable with that. :0TGhZnrkvzui2mR_105

Update: (By weight) Enanthate yields around 70% while Prop yields about 83%. So 625 mgs of Prop a week would be really close to 750mgs of Test E.

so to do the math, to meet my current blood levels achieved by 600mg / week Test E I need close to 500mg / week Test P. MUCH more in line with what my gut feeling was looking at the chemistry.

Thirsty
01-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Almost panicked this morning, scale at 241. Diet has been on point, calories and carbs have been up for over a week now, workouts are 110% Clen is gone, and I'm losing!!!
Then I remembered that the dogs have been getting me up early the past few days, so I've had extra time after morning cardio, and the sauna is fixed at the gym. Been jumping in there to loosen up some tight muscles and sweating like a whore in church. Bet ya that's where my 3 lbs went! I'm sure I'll find it again this weekend.

Thirsty
01-27-2015, 04:11 PM
As predicted, weight rebounded right back after a weekend of getting the nutrition in, and keeping up on my water. Took my girlfriend out for a nice dinner and drinks Friday to celebrate her new job. We had a great time, but I was feeling rough Saturday. Puffy, stomach upset... after only 4-5 drinks. Crazy how things change, that would have been my pre-party about 2 years ago. Weight was WAY up, but has settled back down to 247. Still seeing growth all over, legs are coming along nicely, shoulders and back are gaining definition. Wish I had started Tren on Day One! One week till the switch to Props... So looking forward to it. hoping for less water retention from Test, and a bit of a boost from everything hitting the blood stream quicker. Going to be a slight uptick in dosing, as previously discussed, going to keep at 600mg / wk Test + Mast and 375mg / wk Tren. This will lead to slightly higher blood levels, and hopefully keep the gains coming to finish up strong.

Thirsty
01-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Really feeling the change in soreness as I slow down reps but keep intensity up for lifts. I hardly ever have back soreness 2 days later, but I sure am feeling it today!

Girlfriend made a comment about my shoulder growth last night, called them HUGE. Said her mom made some comment to her, about how I was getting TOO big and "not natural". I'll take that as a compliment and a sign that I'm doing something right! I told her, just wait till I finish up my bulk, and start to cut... I'll loose a lot of it once I get my body fat down. She said she likes me big, makes her feel safe. I like me big and ripped, so I guess we can agree on something!

Thirsty
01-29-2015, 07:06 AM
Good lord... This stack has the sex drive kicked into high gear. GF caught me in the shower this morning, was all butt hurt about "not being my first choice" like I planned it all out... Get up at 5, sneak stealthy like a ninja into the shower to whack it, all to avoid sex with her... Right. So ongoing text battle all day about hurt feelings. (Even though I try for it every chance I get) Anyways... Decided to make sure she knew my intentions tonight. Damn... Ranks in the top 5 of all time. So much for Tren killing your dick...

Thirsty
01-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Late night at work yesterday, didn't get out till 7:30. Thought I could stop by the gym and bust out a quick arm workout. WRONG. Place was packed. Luckily it was mostly the stand around and text crowd so I had my run of the heavy stuff. Had to shoo a few kids off the benches though. Ended up just killing arms. Bicep pump was almost painful. Had to massage them between sets. Felt great though, up a weight, extra rep every set.

Thirsty
01-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Today is the last of my long chain compounds! Monday starts my Test-P, Mast-P, Tren-A 3 week blast to finish out this run. Weight is staying at a steady 250. Hope is to shed a little water from the Test-e, Increase the Firming and drying out from the Mast-P, gain a little lean mass and burn off a little fat with the Tren-A, and hit PCT running lean, dry, and as close to 250 as possible. This would mean about a 32 pound increase from Day one.
Looking off into the distance, If I could hold on to 20 of that until next run, and maintain 240 I would be ecstatic. 18 Month Plan is to shoot to maintain an additional 10lbs each for two more bulk cycles, then cut to a 7-8 % 250-255. Then I would be just about happy with size, and work more on targeting specific areas that need some love to get picky and worried about symmetry. That's a LONG way off however. For now, I'm really happy with progress to this point.

Syber
01-30-2015, 07:43 PM
going great bro 32 pounds is awesome!

Thirsty
01-30-2015, 08:23 PM
Thanks! Although I was pretty depleted for "cycle priming" going in. I was holding pretty consistent at 225ish. Still a huge pop up to 250! Way better than I was hoping for but diet has been good, and I'm putting in some work.

Thirsty
02-02-2015, 06:12 PM
Here we are... three weeks left. Prop / Ace compounds all the way. My 3cc pins still haven't shown, so it was 3 pokes this morning. I anticipate that getting old quick. I have enough Clen for another 2 week run (thanks again GOTGrowth and PSL) and am going to hold off until the last week to make that call, as I want to see how much (if any) water I shed dumping the Test-e.

Syber
02-02-2015, 07:01 PM
3 pokes would really get old fast, only thing that is better about being in aus in regards to gear is being able to drive 10mins to the hospital and grab a bag of what ever pins i need for free haha

Thirsty
02-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Irony at its finest... All the pins you could ever want and hard to get the gear!