PDA

View Full Version : Thirsty's Training Log - First Cycle

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Syber
02-02-2015, 07:23 PM
i know its kinda fucked up haha, they will even happy give you advice on taking your gear or how to pin and ask if you need help with anything. But then if you walk into a chemist instead and ask to buy some needles or bac water they refuse and give you a lecture (tried to buy some when I first started could of just been that one chemist) not to mention customs are so strict, gear is expensive and there is a lot of fakes haha

Thirsty
02-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Tons of respect for you aussie brothers. You guys have it rough.

Syber
02-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Its not that bad bro with BOP and the great sponsors we have makes things a lot easier and cheaper its great.
anyway good luck with the short esters bro will be interesting to see if switching makes much of a difference with bloat I plan on switching to test p soon as well.

Thirsty
02-02-2015, 07:46 PM
I'll keep you posted. The consensus seems to be that the short esters tend to give less sides. To be honest, I'm doing it more so that I can hop into PCT faster, any other improvements are just a bonus at this point! But really, I think it's going to be a solid 7-10 days before I get enough of the Enanthantes out of my system to notice anything.

Thirsty
02-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Well, 5 days since my last long chain pin and I'm shedding water. Exactly like the the offload from dbol. Up four times last night pissing, loose stool. Weight down to 249.5.

Thirsty
02-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Strength continues to increase, noticeable improvement to pectoral size and width, which I am ecstatic about. Had a little big of a plateau for 2 weeks, but I appear to have broken though! Chest has always been a slow developing area for me. Bench yesterday was strong (for me) at 4 sets of 275 x 10. incline at 4 sets of 185 x 10. Decline 4 sets at 315 x 10. Went on for cable flys, pec dec / medicine ball pushup supersets but was so damn excited about my extra plates on the presses that I don't recall the weights on those.

Thirsty
02-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Man I'm loving these prop compounds! Losing water gaining strength, feel amazing... All in week 10! Actually a little sad I didn't run them the entire time. Where would I be at moving this kinda weight the whole time? Won't make this mistake next run.

Thirsty
02-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Got a bit of work stress I'm looking forward to burning through at the gym in about half an hour. Shoulder day... love shoulder day! Last week I had db overhead press reps 85s, third set felt good, so bumped up to the 90s for the last. I think I'm going to push hard today and grab them straight away.

Thirsty
02-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Started with the 90s...finished the last two sets with the 95s. Where has this power been hiding? Didn't want to leave the gym!

Thirsty
02-07-2015, 11:01 PM
As I'm finishing up this run, I'm looking into compounds to bridge to next cycle. Currently reading up on igf1 lr3, thinking 3 or 4 cycles would benefit me nicely through pct and recovery, and also help with the cycle prime process in preparation for next AAS run.

Syber
02-07-2015, 11:43 PM
how you feeling on the tren bro?

Thirsty
02-08-2015, 12:38 AM
I love it... Only regret is that I didn't run it the whole cycle. Got a little scared after reading the rage reviews from some guys here, but I'm glad I grew a pair and went for it. I can't imagine not running it in the future. May go for higher doses eventually, but for now, and more than likely next run, I'm loving it.

Syber
02-08-2015, 12:50 AM
awesome bro good to hear my mate convinced me to add it to the end of my last cycle and honestly the sides weren't that bad from what I read online I thought It would be fucked up but it was pretty chill haha

Thirsty
02-10-2015, 02:55 PM
I can feel the potential there... a little hint of volatility from the Tren. I'm a pretty chill guy to start with, so I'm sure that helps.

Weight is staying right at 250, but I'm definitely leaning out in my legs, and stomach. Tris are getting some crazy definition too. Still have a little clinging fat on my lower stomach, chest. Definitely moving in the right direction though!

Stupid traffic ticket BS has put a huge dent in my finances this week, but I'm still trying to get an order in for igf this week to start running that when the oils are all gone.

Anyone have any other advice to keep this wonderful size I've packed on? Obviously keeping the diet on point and eating for my new weight has a lot to do with it...

Thirsty
02-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Still shedding water from the switch to prop compounds... Scale at 245 this morning! Nooooooooooo!!!

Syber
02-13-2015, 06:34 PM
245 is still good bro and at least you know its just water weight!

Thirsty
02-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Yeah, I'm not too upset about it. Bloat is down, feeling good. As long as I don't drop too far out of the 240s I think I'll be ok. More concerned about what the mirror says than the scale anyway. Having said that... if I lose significant weight coming off the Test, we may have a problem.

Thirsty
02-17-2015, 12:01 AM
Blew the diet out for Valentines Day. One week to recover and then PCT time. Oh boy :/

Thirsty
02-17-2015, 04:33 PM
243 this morning... veins are becoming more visible in my lats and quads, so I guess I'm leaning out. Now to figure out a way to focus that shrinking on my lower abs! Happy about losing some more of the fat deposits on my chest that are always the first to show up and the last to leave when my weight fluctuates.
I will be done with Tren-A tomorrow Test and Mast in 5.
I have nolva, adex, clomid, aromasin and HCG on hand. PCT is to start 3 days after last pin of Test P, and run for ?? weeks.

studmuffin
02-17-2015, 04:39 PM
How long did you run this cycle?

Thirsty
02-17-2015, 04:45 PM
just over 13 weeks

studmuffin
02-17-2015, 04:52 PM
How much time you taking off?

kubes
02-17-2015, 04:59 PM
243 this morning... veins are becoming more visible in my lats and quads, so I guess I'm leaning out. Now to figure out a way to focus that shrinking on my lower abs! Happy about losing some more of the fat deposits on my chest that are always the first to show up and the last to leave when my weight fluctuates.
I will be done with Tren-A tomorrow Test and Mast in 5.
I have nolva, adex, clomid, aromasin and HCG on hand. PCT is to start 3 days after last pin of Test P, and run for ?? weeks.

Yes start pct 3 days after last pin. Run Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thirsty
02-19-2015, 03:00 PM
How much time you taking off?

I'm going to do 5 weeks of PCT, then taking 8-10 weeks off. Going to play around with some IGF and making some changes to nutrition and weights program in the "off time" to see if I can take this thing to the next level.

Thirsty
02-19-2015, 03:02 PM
Yes start pct 3 days after last pin. Run Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thanks Dr. Kubes! Not looking forward to being off... kind of like being on the last day of summer vacation and knowing you are going to have to go back to work tomorrow!

Thirsty
02-19-2015, 03:16 PM
Got my IGF-1 LR3 in the mail yesterday, got it liquefied and pinned calves post workout. 60mcg, split bilaterally, 15 per gastrocnemial head (yes I had to look that up) Walked the dogs after to see if I could notice any crazy pump or instant massive growth. So far...nothing. Then again, legs were pretty much jello from a pretty intense leg day. Leg presses were full so I did leg curls, extensions, lunges, and a kettle ball wall sit (thanks Kubes) before getting a change at an open machine. I've done pre-exhaust sets before, but damn... legs were shaking, sweating like a pig, Took about 35 minutes on the elliptical to get them back to walking shape. Vein on the vastus medialis (inside quad, **yes, still had the muscle diagram website up**) was out and proud this morning, so I suppose we are making some moves in the right direction. Scale still at 248, but drier and leaner than i have looked all cycle.

studmuffin
02-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Keep us updated on the IGF-1 LR3, I am curious how well it works.

Thirsty
02-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Keep us updated on the IGF-1 LR3, I am curious how well it works.

Will do! Hoping I can maintain some gains, create some new muscle cells to make huge next AAS run, and keep a nice, lean composition to make next pre-cycle prep easier.

I have been doing a lot of research on it, and it has become VERY apparent that if you ask 4 different "experts", you will get 5 different opinions on the stuff. "any dose over 50mcg is wasted" vs "you won't notice anything if you don't do at least 100" Sub-Q vs IM, site growth vs global... BAC water as a solute kills effectiveness, AA will make it last forever.. Pin 2x a day, pin pre / post workout. You can find someone to advocate all of it. Continuous use, receptor clogs.. on and on and on.

What I took from it all was this:
* half life is 20 hours... so 2x a day seems like a good idea to maintain blood levels for nutrient partitioning and shuttling, but a bad idea for localized muscle growth, as there is only a short period where your muscles are screaming for the kinda love only IGF can give.

* in that 20 hours, it's not going to stay where you put it, so IM is not going to prevent the IGF from finding your intestines which are PACKED with receptors (hence the fears of GH gut). I'm skeptical about site specific growth (i think AA inflamation, plays a role in the "pump / instant growth" claims, but will pin 10mcg sub Q in the morning looking for fat mobilization benefits, and the remainder bilaterally IM either pre or post work out for muscle cell production. Post workout yesterday was uneventful from physical response standpoint will try pre this weekend to see if there is a pump response worth pursuing.

*increased carb intake seems to be a commonly agreed upon item. Nutrient partitioning and energy usage seem to be effected. Feeding those growing muscle cells is important.

*IGF-1 doesn't directly burn fat, but it helps make it "mobilized" and more available for use by your body.

*prolonged usage and high doses can produce unwanted gut. People freak out about this.. I've seen posts advocating injection sites AS FAR AWAY FROM YOUR STOMACH AS POSSIBLE. Seriously??? Like that's going make any difference, it has 20 hours of working through your blood stream to find it's way to receptors, pretty sure another 20 inches of blood vessels isn't going to stop you from looking pregnant if you take 200mcg a day for a year.

Anyways... going to play it by ear, try a few things (pre / post) and go for 50 or so days then take a couple weeks off.

I know there are some very peptide knowledgeable guys here, I welcome any suggestions or recommendations!

studmuffin
02-20-2015, 02:53 AM
That is some good info Brother! I do not know much about peptides but starting to do my homework on them. This really helped me, I will be following along your log and use you for a guinea pig.lol

Thirsty
02-20-2015, 07:03 PM
That is some good info Brother! I do not know much about peptides but starting to do my homework on them. This really helped me, I will be following along your log and use you for a guinea pig.lol

Good luck with your research Stud, there are MANY opposing views out there.

After my uneventful post workout pin (next day, no noticeable reduction in soreness, really no indication of the previous days' injection at all) I decided to go pre-workout and pinned delts before working shoulders this morning. Holy Pump Batman! And NOT anything good either. painful, sore, throbbing, did I strain a tendon pump. Had to switch up to rear delts to let them calm down. You just cannot work them, they hurt! I can't imagine there is enough site specific magic in these injections of offset the limited sets reps due to the painful muscle condition. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Post WO from now on.

studmuffin
02-21-2015, 04:38 PM
That is a little to much pump. I had the same thing happen when I was on tren, it hurt so bad I had to make my workouts shorter.

Thirsty
02-21-2015, 10:23 PM
Yeah... No Bueno!

This last week my girlfriend pulled some stupid shit, work had been stressful, and got a huge traffic ticket. Didn't stress me at all. Sitting here wondering what the hell? I should be a wreck!?! And what about tren rage? Guess I need to up my dose, because a feel like kicking back by the pool and taking a nap. Too relaxed.

Had bouncers asking me for gym advice Friday night. Weird... I really don't think I'm that big.

noarch
02-21-2015, 10:25 PM
Yeah... No Bueno!

This last week my girlfriend pulled some stupid shit, work had been stressful, and got a huge traffic ticket. Didn't stress me at all. Sitting here wondering what the hell? I should be a wreck!?! And what about tren rage? Guess I need to up my dose, because a feel like kicking back by the pool and taking a nap. Too relaxed.

Had bouncers asking me for gym advice Friday night. Weird... I really don't think I'm that big.

They were probably asking you for advice because they couldn't email you for advice, since your inbox is full. Ahem...

Sounds like you've hit the jackpot to me though....on my last cycle I got super excited when a guy asked me for advice about how I was getting so much bigger. "It's all diet" I said, of course.

Thirsty
02-21-2015, 10:30 PM
I tell people I drink muscle milk and do P90x...

studmuffin
02-22-2015, 12:08 AM
I always say 2 scoops of protein before workout and I am good. Of course I am not that big, but it comes up in gym conversation.

noarch
02-22-2015, 12:17 AM
Trip to Curves once a week, and a shake weight!

Thirsty
02-25-2015, 12:04 AM
So... the guys over at https://www.ironchampusa.com/ informed me that I had won their contest, and I will be one of the first on this board to get to try out their IronStack. Volume and HPTA

from their website:

VOLUME is like nothing else on the market. It contains a combination of time proven herbs from Ayurvedic, Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate and Asian medicine blended with the latest scientific advancements in hormonal therapy to make a libido and erectile function formula to outdo anything you have ever used! When it comes to a product with obvious sexual advantages, it is hard to delicate, so we are just going to come out and say it. You want wood? You want rock hard erections? You want to SHOOT instead of DRIP? To put it bluntly… you want big loads? Then you need VOLUME.

HIGH PERFORMANCE TESTOSTERONE ACCELERATOR
FORGET EVERYTHING YOU’VE HEARD ABOUT TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS. H.P.T.A BEATS THEM ALL!
WE’VE ASSEMBLED THE MOST POTENT, THE MOST PROVEN AND THE MOST POWERFUL TESTOSTERONE, LUTINIZING HORMONE AND FOLLICLE STIMULATOR HORMONE ENHANCERS INTO ONE ULTIMATE FORMULA.
THERE ARE NO SUB-PAR “SUPPOSED” T-BOOSTERS IN H.P.T.A. NO WINDOW DRESSING SUBSTANCES HERE. JUST PURE PROVEN AND POTENT INGREDIENTS.
THIS STUFF IS SERIOUS. AND AS THE NAME SUGGESTS, IT GETS RIGHT TO WHAT YOU WANT A T-BOOSTER TO DO – RAISE THE HYPER PITUITARY TESTICULAR AXIS TO CREATE MORE MUSCLE-BUILDING TESTOSTERONE. AND THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT IT DOES!
H.P.T.A IS BY FAR, THE BEST ALL AROUND T SUPPORT FORMULA AVAILABLE TODAY AND ESPECIALLY KNOWN FOR NATURAL PCT. IT’S A SYNTHESIS OF THE HIGHEST POTENCY SUBSTANCES PUT TOGETHER TO DELIVER A SUPER BOOST IN STRENGTH, STAMINA AND MUSCLE BUILDING TESTOSTERONE.

I'm pretty pumped about this, as
1. I'm not looking forward to the test withdrawls of PCT, and
2. I was getting kinda sad this log was drawing to a close.

Problems both solved! Log will be fun, so stick around and watch me, Frank and DWBO compare erections! :)

studmuffin
02-25-2015, 01:51 AM
You can always log Brother! I like logging rather if I am on cycle or not, it is a great motivator and Brothers like Kubes is always there to help and keep me in check. It feels good to look forward to keeping a log and have Brothers to share it with. By the way you have taught me a lot by following through your log and progression.

Thirsty
02-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Stud.... Wow man. I am absolutely shocked that a long time member like yourself actually learned something from my stumbling through my first cycle. Glad it could be of some use to someone other than myself. I certainly learned a lot. :)

Thirsty
02-25-2015, 05:28 PM
I stumbled across a couple vials I had for some reason only used partial of. One each of Mast P Test P and Tren A. Going to use them up real quick (5 days) THEN go the PCT route for 5 weeks. I may be trying to play catch up here, but I'm really kicking the cardio into high gear this last 8 days. Getting back in to the 2 a day program, stairmaster intervals for 10 minutes, then finish with solid state on the elliptical. Want to get a head start on leaning out while I still have test in my system to preserve muscle mass. Weight today is 243.

noarch
02-25-2015, 05:42 PM
What's your plan? I got confused with my goals during PCT and recovery....couldn't decide the best way to lean out and keep mass on me.

Curious to hear your plan.

Thirsty
02-25-2015, 05:51 PM
I'm already pretty lean... actually more lean than I have been in a long time. I'm going to eat at maintenance for my new weight, keep calories clean, and back off to a 3 day split on the lifting. I know there is still water on board from the test, so not sure how much of the fluff around my lower abs is water, and how much is lard. If anything needs to cut, it's only going to be 6-8 pounds. Once I dry out I'll have a better idea of the direction I want to go. I have high hopes for the IGF-1 I will be experimenting with as a bridge between cycles. Been reading that it's forgiving on diet, helps maintain muscle mass, and helps mobilize stored fat for energy.

So long story short... eat at maintenance levels, let IGF help me out for 6 weeks and re-evaluate.

studmuffin
02-25-2015, 11:32 PM
I am anxious to see results from your winnings with iron champs, I have heard that his products are really good. You going to post a before and after pics?

Thirsty
02-26-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm on last week of test, then I'll give it a week or so to dry out, then "after pics" look out!

Thirsty
02-26-2015, 06:56 PM
Not sure if last vial of Tren was off or what, but this new one has me sweating like a pig at night, heartburn, feeling more agitated. Different company, same dose... Now that I'm thinking about it. I did notice a reduction of sides when starting the vial. Chalked it up to my body getting used to it, or desensitizing. Guess not.

Thirsty
03-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Last pin today :(

noarch
03-04-2015, 05:21 PM
What's the PCT plan bro?

studmuffin
03-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Just finished my cycle on Monday, it was my best cycle yet. Keep your log going if you want to I like your workouts being posted.

Thirsty
03-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Nice work stud!

Thirsty
03-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Holding weight at 244 but losing size. Arms, traps are noticeably smaller. Nolva, Clomid started yesterday. Feeling tired. Going to run pct like this for 2 weeks, the add on the goodies from iron champ to jump-start recovery and drive.

studmuffin
03-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Just keep hitting the gym, I am already noticing a little difference. But I am actually working out more to try and keep what I worked for. I am having some fatigue and loosing my woody but I make myself go to the gym.

noarch
03-11-2015, 04:51 PM
How's the PCT going bro?

Thirsty
03-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Incredible shrinking man..
Down to 238...that was unexpected.

studmuffin
03-11-2015, 06:50 PM
I have gone from 232lbs to 214lbs, but I was sick and lost some weight there.

noarch
03-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Stud muffin I lost 10 with food poisoning a month or so ago. I figure one more stomach bug and I'll be ready for summer! Lol

noarch
03-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Incredible shrinking man..
Down to 238...that was unexpected.

Think it's just water? How are you feeling? I've heard conflicting info on how to workout and eat when you come off....

Thirsty
03-12-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm sure... But I really didn't think I had that much water on board since the big drop from switching to prop compounds. Guess I was wrong... Feel OK. Weights are heavy, I look puny in the mirror... Guess it's just part of the deal.

Thirsty
03-12-2015, 07:46 PM

kubes
03-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Looking good brother... Job well done!

noarch
03-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Pics look good man. I don't know about "puny." Think some of it might be psychological?

studmuffin
03-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Yeah, you are looking good Brother. I am going through the same thing, I just loss 10lbs on my incline bench. And I do not feel the size like I did when I was on. I feel really good though! I am about to start another cycle for Mass Builders, never ran cycles so close but I have never felt so good off cycle either. It can be a psychological because you are not feeling what the aas was doing for you.

bazinga1991
03-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Looking good brother

Thirsty
03-14-2015, 02:42 PM
Thanks guys... Weight came back a touch, wondering if I was a little dehydrated. Everything is tightening up, which is nice, girlfriend keeps saying arms are shrinking, which is not nice. From the "don't get too big" girl... I can't win.

Thirsty
03-19-2015, 05:01 PM
One week down, knocked Clomid and nolva back a notch, feeling may better physically and mentally. Strength is coming back a little, weight is dropping, but I'm getting pretty lean. Going to add some extra protein in to hopefully maintain lean mass and give the IGF something to work with. One week till the test boost / volume contest trial!

studmuffin
03-19-2015, 05:16 PM
It can be a pain in the ass to come off cycle, but glad you are doing better. I have lost some strength and a lot of weight. Not sure I will run deca again even with ai's I have a lot of water bloat and my face looked bloated.

noarch
03-19-2015, 06:47 PM
One week down, knocked Clomid and nolva back a notch, feeling may better physically and mentally. Strength is coming back a little, weight is dropping, but I'm getting pretty lean. Going to add some extra protein in to hopefully maintain lean mass and give the IGF something to work with. One week till the test boost / volume contest trial!

Glad to hear you're doing better. I didn't even make it through my first week of PCT without dropping back on the Clomid. That stuff is no joke when it comes to making you feel like shit.

fairdinkydi
03-20-2015, 07:21 AM
Looking good brother u all over it!

Thirsty
04-08-2015, 12:47 AM
4 weeks into pct... I'm back! Morning wood, great sex, energy is good, getting great work out in. Iron champ is blasting me through pct in record time. Going to cut Clomid and nolva early and get bloods in another 4 weeks.

Loose Cannon
04-08-2015, 12:58 AM
4 weeks into pct... I'm back! Morning wood, great sex, energy is good, getting great work out in. Iron champ is blasting me through pct in record time. Going to cut Clomid and nolva early and get bloods in another 4 weeks.

thirsty lives

noarch
04-08-2015, 02:16 AM
Well well well! I thought the clomid had done you in! How's the size holding up?

Thirsty
04-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Lol, just been busy with other things. Holding steady at 235, but feel like I'm swapping muscle mass for a little fat. At the same bf% I think I would be 232 or so.

Loose Cannon
04-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Lol, just been busy with other things. Holding steady at 235, but feel like I'm swapping muscle mass for a little fat. At the same bf% I think I would be 232 or so.

do you even lift bro

Thirsty
04-12-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm feeling way better... Clomid and nolva must be out of the system. Tons more energy, sleeping great. Ready to get back to those heavy work outs! Big props to Iron Champ! Test Booster is speeding this whole recovery thing along nicely.

MuscleReaction
08-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Hey Thirsty! Good to see things are still good with you! This is Dio. Someone emailed me stating my product was tested and showed to be over-dosed, that's good news! Look for me to be a sponsor in the next few weeks, missed this place tons! I had to take a step back and have a small break, had to much going on in my private life.