PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on my cycle I start next week

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Hey guys here's a little about myself.. I'm 23 year old bodybuilder, 5'11 227lbs, 14% Bf.. I have been blasting and cruising since 18years old.. been lifting since I was 14. so I have quite a few cycles and pretty much have used every compound except a few 1-test, tren suspension, oral tren.. my goals are to get myself to 250lbs 9-11% bf.

Anyways so here was my next cycle..
1-20 1500mg testosterone enanthate ew
1-20 4-500mg primobolan enanthate ew
1-20 525mg trenbolone acetate ew
1-20 clenbuterol ED (2 weeks on 2 off) & haven't used before so dosing will be experimental.
1-20 50-75mg proviron ED
1-8 100mcg igf-1 lr3 ED
12-20 100mcg igf-1 lr3 ED
16-20 20-40mg superdrol ED

0.5mg arimidex M,W,F
120mg raloxafiene ed

Also for 4 weeks I have the opportunity to run a peptide cycle and this is it:
Ghrp-2: 200mcg 3x day ed
Cjc no dac: 200mcg 3x day ed
HGH frag 176-191: 500mcg 3x day ed
Clenbuterol + t3/t4 mix

Any opinions or feedback?

Thanks

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Maybe for the testosterone inject 500mg M , W, F
And primobolan 150mg M, W, F

animal87
11-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Maybe for the testosterone inject 500mg M , W, F
And primobolan 150mg M, W, F

I've started injecting long esters more often it works better for me.

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 03:30 PM
I've started injecting long esters more often it works better for me.
Ok so maybe stick to eod shots?

animal87
11-17-2014, 03:36 PM
No I meant mon., wed, fri. like you said. Sorry I wasnt very clear.

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Okay maybe I'll do that then and just stick to the tren ace at ED

benoit23
11-17-2014, 03:54 PM
I saw you stated that you're lookin to put on some good mass, lookin to gain about 25lbs so I'm guessing you'll be eating at a surplus... I see you havent used Clen before, but it is typically used on a cut and works best when eating at a defecit. I'm sure some people have ran it when on a surplus, but I personally havent. Would love to see some opinions from people that have and if it was beneficial. To me it seems like it may be counterproductive if you're trying to put on size, but then again maybe it would help keep the size as lean as possible. hmmm haha in to learn more if anyone has any opinions ... thats a LOT of stuff man, but you seem plenty experienced to handle it ... will be following along for sure! Keep us posted with updates!

animal87
11-17-2014, 04:00 PM
I agree, with all those lean compounds and peps you wont put on any fat if your diet is pretty clean. I hate clen anyway.

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks guys, I am getting the peptides clen and t3/t4 mix for free in return for a 30 day detailed log... Can't go wrong with that

Jozifp103
11-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys, I am getting the peptides clen and t3/t4 mix for free in return for a 30 day detailed log... Can't go wrong with that
you definitely don't wanna use t3 or t4 on a bulk. if you're going to be using thermos and thyroid hormones, maybe aim this cycle towards cutting. clen is ok because it mainly targets fat and is "sparing" on the muscles, but t3+t4 is going to eat away at your muscles. Not terribly because the use of anabolics will help retain the muscle, but it will be much harder to add size using t3+t4.

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 05:39 PM
you definitely don't wanna use t3 or t4 on a bulk. if you're going to be using thermos and thyroid hormones, maybe aim this cycle towards cutting. clen is ok because it mainly targets fat and is "sparing" on the muscles, but t3+t4 is going to eat away at your muscles. Not terribly because the use of anabolics will help retain the muscle, but it will be much harder to add size using t3+t4.
Even at a low dose?I wanna burn this fat too... Get down to 8-9%

Rooroo
11-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Even at a low dose?I wanna burn this fat too... Get down to 8-9%

Tren a + Clen = a big puddle of sweat , at least if I was running them . You will get sliced and diced though .
Mon , Wed , Fri is how I've been dosing my test e and I'm also on 1500 mg . Seems to be working well for me .

Did u start trt as a medical necessity or did you just know what u wanted Bodybuilding wise and say fuck it I'm going for it ?
I'll be following along here bro , best of luck to u !!

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Tren a + Clen = a big puddle of sweat , at least if I was running them . You will get sliced and diced though .
Mon , Wed , Fri is how I've been dosing my test e and I'm also on 1500 mg . Seems to be working well for me .

Did u start trt as a medical necessity or did you just know what u wanted Bodybuilding wise and say fuck it I'm going for it ?
I'll be following along here bro , best of luck to u !!
I just said fuck it bro haha. I had my daughter at 18. So I started juicing then. I'm 23 and turn 24 in March. So been on almost 6 years. Yea I been on tren ace and I haven't been getting crazy strength and aggressive.. So I'm thinking maybe the sponsors tren is underdosed or my methadone is effecting it. I will know once this pack comes in because this stuff was rated some of the strongest tren ace people have used. Same with all their products haven't Hurd anything bad about them

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm currently on biotech test400 600mg m,W,F and tren a 150 mwf.. 50 anavar and 50 proviron ED and 100mcg igf-1 lr3 ed

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:05 PM
And the stuff for the upcoming cycle is all from ARL brand. Except the peptides from MJ research.

Roadstarpete
11-17-2014, 06:14 PM
I agree with the advice given in the posts above. You are going with too many different compounds with this cycle. Drop the clen and the t3/t4.......you are trying to bulk up here. Ghrp and cjc are a complete waste if not run for months on end(similar to GH).
I hope you have some serious liver protection in line as well. Also Tren A for 20 weeks? Wow, thats about 8-10 weeks too long for me but hey you're a young guy. Keep us updated as to your progress. Good luck with your cycle

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:16 PM
I agree with the advice given in the posts above. You are going with too many different compounds with this cycle. Drop the clen and the t3/t4.......you are trying to bulk up here. Ghrp and cjc are a complete waste if not run for months on end(similar to GH).
I hope you have some serious liver protection in line as well. Also Tren A for 20 weeks? Wow, thats about 8-10 weeks too long for me but hey you're a young guy. Keep us updated as to your progress. Good luck with your cycle
Thanks bro, the peptides are me logging for a company. And the clen is to stay lean while bulking not gonna go crazy with it just enough to burn some fat.

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:17 PM
I have also been on tren for 6 weeks already, and no negative sides as of yet... Maybe a little sleeplessness and the slin makes me a little sleepy after I eat (blood sugar is fine when feel like this)

Roadstarpete
11-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Thanks bro, the peptides are me logging for a company. And the clen is to stay lean while bulking not gonna go crazy with it just enough to burn some fat.
I would think if your tren was legit you would have no problem with burning fat. Tren + Clen= High BP which is no bueno especially long term

benoit23
11-17-2014, 06:41 PM
Solid advice RSP

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:44 PM
I would think if your tren was legit you would have no problem with burning fat. Tren + Clen= High BP which is no bueno especially long term
I mean I am burning fat I can see my abs now and before I couldn't.. but it's not as strong as some tren I have used before making me think it's under dosed a little.. the tren I have coming in is a nice brown maple syrup color and the tren suspension is a nice black goo lol

chrisotpherm
Imo I wouldn't run the clen and tren together. As roadstarpete explained you will be walking a fine line with high bp and being almost dangerously high. If you can't shred fat on tren a alone plus the hgh peptides u may have to relook the diet. Other than that looks like a fun cycle.

juicyyy91
The middle bottle is tren suspension :) 75mg/ml ... Can't wait to try that shittttt

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Imo I wouldn't run the clen and tren together. As roadstarpete explained you will be walking a fine line with high bp and being almost dangerously high. If you can't shred fat on tren a alone plus the hgh peptides u may have to relook the diet. Other than that looks like a fun cycle.
Thanks for the advice both of you... I appreciate it :-)

Trailman
11-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Well I have not run anything like this before but I am on a test E and tren A with clen and i checked my BP this morning and it was 155/90! and that was with only 40mcg of clen and 50mg ED of tren. Tested this afternoon and it was up to 165/99! Glad I stopped the clen on saturday as I was getting a pretty good shake in the hands. Also the sweating was like a waterfall when working out...

Rooroo
11-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Well I have not run anything like this before but I am on a test E and tren A with clen and i checked my BP this morning and it was 155/90! and that was with only 40mcg of clen and 50mg ED of tren. Tested this afternoon and it was up to 165/99! Glad I stopped the clen on saturday as I was getting a pretty good shake in the hands. Also the sweating was like a waterfall when working out...

Right here is a fresh experience . TM was on the low side of both of these compounds and his BP still got jacked up.
If your hell bent on doing this please buy yourself a decent BP cuff and check it often . You can't really feel hypertension but I promise u over time it will hurt u or kill u! Everyone is different but more people than not will get a big jump in BP running these two together .

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 08:44 PM
Right here is a fresh experience . TM was on the low side of both of these compounds and his BP still got jacked up.
If your hell bent on doing this please buy yourself a decent BP cuff and check it often . You can't really feel hypertension but I promise u over time it will hurt u or kill u! Everyone is different but more people than not will get a big jump in BP running these two together .
Ok I'll prob end up doing that or getting some blood pressure herbs or meds if it does get elevated

wook
11-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Have you ever ran Tren A for 20 weeks before? That's a long run bro!

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Have you ever ran Tren A for 20 weeks before? That's a long run bro!
Yes I have at 100ED

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 09:15 PM
I can't wait till these peptides come in

wook
11-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Yes I have at 100ED

It's good to be young! That would probably end me! LOL :hOaiTXhL3VGV2vC0.jp

juicyyy91
11-17-2014, 09:20 PM
It's good to be young! That would probably end me! LOL :hOaiTXhL3VGV2vC0.jp
I'm getting to 250 no matter what lol

Dbolish
11-18-2014, 12:33 AM
nothing wrong with t3 on a bulk, and no it wont eat your lean mass like someone said. Clen on a bulk is pointless however, due to the simple mechanism of being in a surplus it renders it useless plus its shit for your heart. Also be wary of primo in big shots like that, stuff is notorious for having some intense PIP. Otherwise it looks good. Id probably go with deca over primo personally, but youve got enough test and tren in there that you should be able to get where you wanna be

juicyyy91
11-18-2014, 12:37 AM
nothing wrong with t3 on a bulk, and no it wont eat your lean mass like someone said. Clen on a bulk is pointless however, due to the simple mechanism of being in a surplus it renders it useless plus its shit for your heart. Also be wary of primo in big shots like that, stuff is notorious for having some intense PIP. Otherwise it looks good. Id probably go with deca over primo personally, but youve got enough test and tren in there that you should be able to get where you wanna be
I would use deca but kills my sex drive and acne bad.... Tren doesn't give me Any of those sides luckily. Yea last time I used primo it had some pip hopefully this brand won't hurt too much

spoolin
11-18-2014, 01:05 AM
In all honesty, I would stick with 8 wk cycles of blast and cruise. I've noticed over the years running tren a that at about 6-7 weeks, the gains begin to taper off. This would be a good time to come off and cruise to get the endocrine system back on track and then hit it again for anoother 8 weeks. I would assume the gains would be more stable than running out for 20 weeks.

juicyyy91
11-18-2014, 01:06 AM
In all honesty, I would stick with 8 wk cycles of blast and cruise. I've noticed over the years running tren a that at about 6-7 weeks, the gains begin to taper off. This would be a good time to come off and cruise to get the endocrine system back on track and then hit it again for anoother 8 weeks. I would assume the gains would be more stable than running out for 20 weeks.
Really me personally the longer I run some compounds the better they work for me. I'll take that into consideration though

Jozifp103
11-18-2014, 12:36 PM
how is it rendered useless? clen targets fat directly be activating the b2 receptors so it could keep you leaner on a calorie surplus. T3 just makes you burn valuable calories that should be put into muscle building. if anything clen is more useful on a bulk, but neither are ideal.

Dbolish
11-18-2014, 01:01 PM
how is it rendered useless? clen targets fat directly be activating the b2 receptors so it could keep you leaner on a calorie surplus. T3 just makes you burn valuable calories that should be put into muscle building. if anything clen is more useful on a bulk, but neither are ideal.

because you need to be in a calorie deficit to lose fat rendering your point moot. T3 stimulates the uptake of nutrients and increases nutrient partitioning as well as increasing protein synthetis all of which can have positive effects on building muscle. people have been runnin t3 on a bulk for decades

juicyyy91
11-18-2014, 01:11 PM
because you need to be in a calorie deficit to lose fat rendering your point moot. T3 stimulates the uptake of nutrients and increases nutrient partitioning as well as increasing protein synthetis all of which can have positive effects on building muscle. people have been runnin t3 on a bulk for decades
I have a friend of mine who takes 2g test e and 50mcg t3 and clen year round... He is 275 5'10 like 7% bf maybe a little more

juicyyy91
11-18-2014, 01:12 PM
And he eats not so clean.... So he tells me t3 at lower dosages doesn't burn too much muscle

Roadstarpete
11-18-2014, 05:03 PM
I have a friend of mine who takes 2g test e and 50mcg t3 and clen year round... He is 275 5'10 like 7% bf maybe a little more

He has great stats but I can tell you he is not a healthy individual living this way......longevity is something many young BB'ers fail to think about in their quest for their ideal physique.

benoit23
11-18-2014, 05:55 PM
He has great stats but I can tell you he is not a healthy individual living this way......longevity is something many young BB'ers fail to think about in their quest for their ideal physique.

^^^THIS

juicyyy91
11-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Okay. He seems healthy he gets his bloods done regularly and has no issues... But Ya never kno I guess... Over on professional muscle forum I have this guy who suggested I drop the primo and up my test for this cycle. And run primo with my cruise... What's ur guys opinion?

benoit23
11-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Okay. He seems healthy he gets his bloods done regularly and has no issues... But Ya never kno I guess... Over on professional muscle forum I have this guy who suggested I drop the primo and up my test for this cycle. And run primo with my cruise... What's ur guys opinion?

Doesnt sound like an awful Idea since you are already running so much. I know lots of people will run low dose primo alongside a cruise or even low dose mast ... I will just be doing test for my first cruise but down the road who knows.

juicyyy91
11-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Doesnt sound like an awful Idea since you are already running so much. I know lots of people will run low dose primo alongside a cruise or even low dose mast ... I will just be doing test for my first cruise but down the road who knows.
True, if I get a few more people who recommend it to me I might just do that.

Jozifp103
11-19-2014, 07:14 PM
True, if I get a few more people who recommend it to me I might just do that.
primo usually has to be run at a high dose to see any of the effects. I'm not sure if a low dose would really be worth it. Given the choice between mast and primo on a cruise i'd choose mast for sure. Still has benefits at low doses and it really gives you that androgenic good feeling. that's my opinion.

juicyyy91
11-19-2014, 07:24 PM
primo usually has to be run at a high dose to see any of the effects. I'm not sure if a low dose would really be worth it. Given the choice between mast and primo on a cruise i'd choose mast for sure. Still has benefits at low doses and it really gives you that androgenic good feeling. that's my opinion.
Thanks for the advice bro , I'm trying to work out a deal with a sponsor for his primo 200 so I can run it @ 600-800mg per week. :) . Masteron doesn't do anything for me Idk why... Maybe just my body doesn't take it well

juicyyy91
11-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Any labs your recommend to get a primo 200 from and superdrol if this sponsor doesn't end up working with me? I'm trying to do a log for him for a small discount off the product so I mean I think that's a fair trade since he told me what he pays and I said I'd pay double what he payd

Jozifp103
11-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Any labs your recommend to get a primo 200 from and superdrol if this sponsor doesn't end up working with me? I'm trying to do a log for him for a small discount off the product so I mean I think that's a fair trade since he told me what he pays and I said I'd pay double what he payd
PSL has primo depot 100 and primo ace 50. Primo is widely faked these days so make sure you use a highly reputable source like the one i mentioned.

juicyyy91
11-19-2014, 08:48 PM
PSL has primo depot 100 and primo ace 50. Primo is widely faked these days so make sure you use a highly reputable source like the one i mentioned.
Thanks bro