PDA

View Full Version : High test low tren or high tren low test?

skyrim
11-18-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I was wondering what people's opinions were and why? I've seen some good arguements for both but am still undecided. And yes, I've run tren before. Thanks everyone.

Hatefactory
11-18-2014, 05:55 PM
It depend on what your goals are bro. Most people run high tren low test on a cut and low tren high test on a bulk

skyrim
11-18-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm waffling on which way I want to go. It will be tren e and either test c or andropen.

kubes
11-18-2014, 06:32 PM
It's really individual and what works best for you. I personally like higher test and Tren at about 400 EW

skyrim
11-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks. I've run tren ace with test p eod on a ten weeker before so I'm trying to figure out how I want to do this. I've read pros to each but am just unsure. I was thinking 450mgs a week andropen and 400mgs a week tren e split into two pins.

kubes
11-18-2014, 06:36 PM
The thought process behind the low test and higher Tren is that you do not have to deal with the elevated estrogen from excess test aromatizing. You let the Tren do the work. I feel much better on 500-750 mg test EW and 400 Tren

skyrim
11-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Gotcha. Thanks again kubes. I guess I'll have to experiment a bit to see what works best for me.

spoolin
11-19-2014, 12:01 AM
I've run it both ways and to me I look much harder running higher tren a over test e rather than the opposite. This next 8 week cycle after my 8 week cruise at 125mg test e e4d, I'll be starting the first pin off with 500mg of test e(2cc's) and 160mg of tren a (1.6cc's) for a pre-load. Then for the remainder of the 8 weeks, test e will be pinned e4d at 250mg (1cc) and tren a will be pinned ed at 80mg (.8cc). this will give me a ratio of ~450mg test e and 560mg tren a per week. First time I'll be trying this but supposedly pre-loading the first day will get the levels to hold better and higher throughout the cycle. Something to think about. I'm hoping it'll give me a good bump this next run.

Anyone have any complaints or knowledge in doing it this way; pre-loading?

skyrim
11-19-2014, 02:46 AM
Hmm interesting spoolin. I guess I need to research on that. When you ran ow test with high tren, what was your sweet spot?

thehammer421
11-19-2014, 03:04 AM
low test, high tren yielded big strength gains but not a ton of mass for me

spoolin
11-19-2014, 02:13 PM
I havent really found a sweet spot yet but my last two cycles were done this way. I just know that high test and lower tren seems to only make you hold more water and weigh a few pounds more. My strength between the two is very comparable but the way i look on lower test is much more defined and hard; not as much water to make you look as puffy basically. I ran those cycles at 125mg test e e4d and 120mg tren a eod. Which would yield a ratio of ~225 test/420 tren a week. The theory is that tren battles the test for your receptors and always comes out on top or winning. So, there isnt really a need to run test much higher than what your body naturally needs to function properly and let the tren do is job and have those receptors. I was tested pre-cycle and my natural test runs 650-750, so i experimented and hit it right on the nose with my first trial run on low test. 125mg of test got me right at 650 and this is also where i stay during my cruise.

kubes
11-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Keep in mind that running your ai correctly with good nutrition it should keep bloat down.

spoolin
11-19-2014, 03:43 PM
This is true also. My nutrition wasnt as clean before as it is now but still wasnt super dirty. The daily letro at the time probably kept my estrogen a bit too low but its what was recommended using back then and before i knew as much as i do now.

skyrim
11-19-2014, 03:59 PM
That sounds good. If I run low test high tren I'm thinking about 275mgs of andropen a week and 400mgs of tren e split into two doses. I haven't really found anything conclusive that would lead me in one direction or another. Ugh, decisions, decisions. Also, I run arimidex twice a week from the doc.

kubes
11-19-2014, 04:13 PM
That sounds good. If I run low test high tren I'm thinking about 275mgs of andropen a week and 400mgs of tren e split into two doses. I haven't really found anything conclusive that would lead me in one direction or another. Ugh, decisions, decisions. Also, I run arimidex twice a week from the doc.

How much Adex are you running and we're is that keeping your estrogen level?

enrod
11-19-2014, 04:20 PM
I had good results from low test high tren as far as body comp goes. And I agree with spoolin, looking much better with low test high tren. I ran 250mg test ei/ 500mg tren e EW for about 10-12. Body was great and less sides than when I had ran higher test than tren, but still not worth the mental affects from tren for me.

skyrim
11-19-2014, 07:11 PM
How much Adex are you running and we're is that keeping your estrogen level?

I run 1mg twice a week from the doc and have had no sides whatsoever.

kubes
11-19-2014, 07:39 PM
I run 1mg twice a week from the doc and have had no sides whatsoever.

For trt?

spoolin
11-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Doesnt adex hav a 2 day halflife though and should be taken every other day?

I know i take my aroma twice a day, 12.5mg every 12 hrs, since its halflife is like 10 hrs.

kubes
11-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Doesnt adex hav a 2 day halflife though and should be taken every other day?

Some people get away with 2xew remember half life is only the half life and it takes time for estrogen to rise again. .25 mg eod has been the standard starting dose though yes

spoolin
11-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Very true.

Yeah, that's where I started with adex a couple cycles ago for the first time using it and after labs, my estro was around 100 even on the low test. So I had to up it to .5mg eod and the gyno still showed up. Ended up having to hit letro for a couple weeks to knock the gyno out and then back on the adex at 1mg eod until the end. I ended up opting for running the aroma this round at 12.5 every 12 hrs. Aroma seems better on the lipids and it's a lot harder to crash your estro on it. Much better choice for an ai in my opinion.

skyrim
11-19-2014, 09:54 PM
I've never been prone to gyno so it seems to be enough for me. I'm running more than trt right now but have not had any sides. No gyno, no acne, no moodiness, no nothing. I've got three weeks left and feel great. Last time I ran tren I didn't need anything other than a bare minimum anti e either. So I'm either lucky or I have some bunk ass gear. I don't think it's the gear though.

spoolin
11-19-2014, 10:00 PM
I used to be the same way man. When I was in my mid 30's and just starting gear for the first time using tren a and test e (test was high), I never had an issue with gyno and even ran my first 2 cycles ever without any ai. Then cycle 3 the gyno flared up. I then got on letro at a low dose every day and it never came back. Only ever saw it again when I stopped letro use for the ai continuously a year ago and that's when using the adex and the gyno flared up again. I think as you cycle over the years and get older, you're more susceptible to getting it. I'm 41 now. Still don't have any issues with acne thank God, even though my estrogen has been a bit high in the past, just the damn gyno but it's a very small knot thankfully if it does flare up.

kubes
11-19-2014, 10:34 PM
Very true.

Yeah, that's where I started with adex a couple cycles ago for the first time using it and after labs, my estro was around 100 even on the low test. So I had to up it to .5mg eod and the gyno still showed up. Ended up having to hit letro for a couple weeks to knock the gyno out and then back on the adex at 1mg eod until the end. I ended up opting for running the aroma this round at 12.5 every 12 hrs. Aroma seems better on the lipids and it's a lot harder to crash your estro on it. Much better choice for an ai in my opinion.

It's important to figure out what's best for you and it sounds like you have. Aromasin at 12.5 mg Ed keeps my estrogen in range on 750 mg of test EW with hcg at 250 iu 2x ew

skyrim
11-20-2014, 02:48 AM
That's a good point. I have letro on hand if I end up having issues. Thankfully though I've had nothing yet. I have several cycles under my belt and so far have been blessed.

Dbolish
11-21-2014, 01:10 AM
high test, high tren. best of both worlds

kubes
11-21-2014, 01:15 AM

How high?

Dbolish
11-21-2014, 05:58 AM
How high?

i just meant in general. obviously high will vary person to person

kakeness
11-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Welll IMHO that all depends on your blood work and your reaction to the combo! 1. are you prone to estro conversion or gyno issue, if so I would run a lower Test and Higher Tren dosage. Tren donsnt aromatase but it well cause test to if you dont have issue then run high on both now if you have sides to tren or sensitive to it then run high test and lower tren...

skyrim
11-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Welll IMHO that all depends on your blood work and your reaction to the combo! 1. are you prone to estro conversion or gyno issue, if so I would run a lower Test and Higher Tren dosage. Tren donsnt aromatase but it well cause test to if you dont have issue then run high on both now if you have sides to tren or sensitive to it then run high test and lower tren...

Thanks bro. I have virtually no gyno or estrogen issues and take very low dose arimidex from the doc. I think I'm going to run 475mgs a week of andropen and 400mgs of tren e. I've run tren ace and besides that wonderful cough I've never had any other issues.

spoolin
11-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Thanks bro. I have virtually no gyno or estrogen issues and take very low dose arimidex from the doc. I think I'm going to run 475mgs a week of andropen and 400mgs of tren e. I've run tren ace and besides that wonderful cough I've never had any other issues.

The cough thing is odd because I've never gotten that unless it gets in the bloodstream a bit and that sucks. Actually any gear getting into the bloodstream will do that. I'm not convinced there is such a thing as tren cough.

Dick
11-27-2014, 01:30 AM
The cough thing is odd because I've never gotten that unless it gets in the bloodstream a bit and that sucks. Actually any gear getting into the bloodstream will do that. I'm not convinced there is such a thing as tren cough.

I never believed it either until it happened to me. One sources Tren A almost every other time I pinned it I got Tren Cough seriously the worst most horrible about to die experience I have ever had that totally screwed my anxiety all up. Everything else I pinned from that source was wonderful and everything I have pinned to this day I have never had the damn cough except for that Tren A.

It's real... very real.

syrax
11-30-2014, 05:46 AM
@Mick ive had tren a like that as well. Every damn shot no matter where I injected I always ended up coughing my guts up. I hate when your pinning 3cc of it and you start to cough half way through

Dick
11-30-2014, 05:51 AM
Ditto bro trying to hold the cough so you can finish pinning was the worst. That's when I started pinning the tren seperatly.

Cookiemnstr510
11-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Heres my two cents, I do not have much experience with cycling, but I have ran both compounds, I definitely get sides from tren. that being said, I run them 1:1 and things were amazing, In the first 3 Weeks of my cycle I probably ran the Tren a little bit higher (because I was trying to conserve test) these were not high doses, somewhere around 210mg a week of both test and tren

skinny
11-30-2014, 11:08 PM
good read. thinking of some test n tren soon myself

wacko
12-05-2014, 02:34 AM

This is one of my fav ways, just finished 700tren a, mast p, prop with 300mg test e. Loved it but think I may try higher teen next run and lower the test to like 750.

aussieraven
12-08-2014, 11:50 AM
High tren low test, or high tren high test high masteron for me. Feels like crap if im doing anything else

Mike1983
12-08-2014, 01:24 PM
I feel better with high tren and low test but everyone is different.

Tank
12-22-2014, 01:28 AM
I love tren I've tried low tren high test same amount of both and high tren low test. I like high.tren low test.i feel much better of course i get night sweats vived dreams insomnia but i can live with it.

tke419
12-23-2014, 08:34 PM
I like to use the least amount of any compound possible to reach the desired effects. 150mg/wk test, 350mg/wk tren, 500iu/wk hcg, 1mg caber 2x/wk, and 12.5mg/eod Aromasin works great for me. Great strength gains and body recomposition on a caloric maintenance diet. No crazy side effects.

lipid
06-15-2015, 10:28 PM
700 test 700 tren.

low test high tren unless you have the mass to support it will make you look very flat.