PDA

View Full Version : My blood work report. Need some advice.........

Looseunitwa
11-21-2014, 02:58 AM
Hey guys

had some blood work done a short while back and below are my results.

Testosterone 404 ng/dl
SHBG 764 ng/dl
Free Test 9ng/dl

The results are at the lower end of the ranges but I wouldn't get the ok for trt.

So I want to run a low test e cycle say 200mg ew for 16+ weeks to increase the test levels. Do you think this a good start to help grow muscle at a better than average natty rate? Would this dosage you think maybe double my test levels?

Opinions, thoughts appreciated.

cheers

kubes
11-21-2014, 03:13 AM
Have you cycled before? How old are you?

Looseunitwa
11-21-2014, 04:12 AM
I'm 46 champ. Did one cycle 20 years ago lol stanazolol I think it was. Didn't do anything.

have run some PH over the last year but no great success. Apart from a PH called dimethabold. That was awesome. 20 pounds put on and kept 18 after pct.

My liver values not crash hot too. There ok but that's why I don't want to run orals at all.

so my conclusion to run test e not just for some muscle gain, but also for libido, energy etc.

my diet is very clean and protein intake good. Have decided about 3 weeks ago to train only compounds for strength and see how I go. My research tells me probably best way to go for my age etc. Train 3 times a week and hit all 5 compound lifts 5x5.

kubes
11-21-2014, 04:18 AM
Sounds good 200 mg EW week would be more of a trt dose. How long have you been off the ph's? You may not have recovered from them yet. They are pretty suppressive

Looseunitwa
11-21-2014, 07:19 AM
Been off them 8-10 weeks now.

is your opinion I would be all gtg with the test e at 200mg ew? Is there anything else you can advise etc?

Dbolish
11-21-2014, 08:21 AM
why not do a normal 500mg dose, trt dose seems like a waste unless your just looking for the mental wellbeing aspects

kubes
11-21-2014, 10:59 AM
why not do a normal 500mg dose, trt dose seems like a waste unless your just looking for the mental wellbeing aspects

^^^^^ I am leaning towards this. Even thorough you may feel your t level is low its still in normal range and you may still be suppressed from the pro hormone cycle. I don't think 200 ew will make the gains you are hoping for as really all that will do us replace your natty t level.

Jozifp103
11-21-2014, 11:58 AM
200mg will only put you at the high end of normal/slightly above normal levels. That's what i do for trt and it puts me at 1300 total T at my peak. If your test levels are low now, they're only going to be lower once you come off the test so cycling of any kind (even a trt dose) is not a good idea unless you plan to stay on forever. My guess is that you are still somewhat suppressed from your PH cycle. I'd wait a few more months and see if your T level rises. What was your PCT?

Looseunitwa
11-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Pct was Nolva 20 20 10 10.

i had my test levels checked also in January this year and the numbers were practically the same. But since I was in the ranges didn't question. Now over this year learning and researching more, is why I'm asking the questions.
So I am saying that the 400 ng/dl is my normal level.

I'm under the assumption that if I took 200mg test e every week, it should raise my level to double+?
And if this the case, I should see some gains in muscle mass? Not massive exploding gains lol but good solid gains. I'll run the test e for 16-20 weeks.

mathematically with test e and it's half life 10 days, it increases with each pin weekly. I know diet, training, rest far more important, but where my levels are currently, to increase them should provides results. And I know surely it will also help with well being for a guy my age. Tired of being tired, libido low, fogged mind etc.

Jozifp103
11-21-2014, 12:50 PM
Pct was Nolva 20 20 10 10.

i had my test levels checked also in January this year and the numbers were practically the same. But since I was in the ranges didn't question. Now over this year learning and researching more, is why I'm asking the questions.
So I am saying that the 400 ng/dl is my normal level.

I'm under the assumption that if I took 200mg test e every week, it should raise my level to double+?
And if this the case, I should see some gains in muscle mass? Not massive exploding gains lol but good solid gains. I'll run the test e for 16-20 weeks.

mathematically with test e and it's half life 10 days, it increases with each pin weekly. I know diet, training, rest far more important, but where my levels are currently, to increase them should provides results. And I know surely it will also help with well being for a guy my age. Tired of being tired, libido low, fogged mind etc.
yes it will more than double your levels, but it will not give you significant gains in 16-20 weeks. When i started trt my test was 299. I got on 200mg/wk and it wans't until about 6 months in that i noticed changes in my appearance, and even then it was just minor leaning out effects.

If you want to gain, you need to cycle. probably a minimum of 400 a week. but if you do that, you're going to return to most likely lower levels than you have now....so doesn't seem worth it to me. I'd maybe consider a low dose clomid daily to raise your natural levels.

HebenSchwere
11-21-2014, 08:13 PM
You say you want to run a "low test e cycle," well, a low cycle is typically defined by most as 500mg every week. You're 46, so low T is probably on the horizon for you if you're not already there. If I were going to spend the $$ to "cycle," I'd do it up right. At 200mg you're going to shut your self down all the way and not see the benefits of a 500mg cycle. Go with nolva/clomid as PCT. I'd also suggest hcg whilst on cycle as well as an AI.

kubes
11-21-2014, 09:01 PM
You say you want to run a "low test e cycle," well, a low cycle is typically defined by most as 500mg every week. You're 46, so low T is probably on the horizon for you if you're not already there. If I were going to spend the $$ to "cycle," I'd do it up right. At 200mg you're going to shut your self down all the way and not see the benefits of a 500mg cycle. Go with nolva/clomid as PCT. I'd also suggest hcg whilst on cycle as well as an AI.

*^^^ this hcg 250 iu 2 x EW and either aromasin or Adex on cycle