PDA

View Full Version : THE LEGALITY OF USING HGH?

Trader
11-29-2014, 06:26 AM
I really need some clarification of the federal laws applying to using hgh without a doctors prescription. I recently read a post by an attorney who stated hgh usage without a prescription is a federal felony. To say the least, I was shocked and a bit confused. I pulled the Texas statute that applies to illicit drugs and where each drug falls into specific schedule. I could not find where hgh was ever mentioned nor placed in one of the schedules. I find it hard to believe that if it is a felony at the federal level, that the strict state of Texas would not also criminalize it to at least the most minor of drug offenses.

I am not asking for an absolute answer from any of you, unless of course, someone on this board is an attorney who thoroughly grasps the complex legalities at the federal level. However, perhaps someone can shed some light on this area. Over the years of reading quite a few posts on the net, I drew the conclusion that taking hgh without a prescription was at most a misdemeanor. And that hunting down users of hgh was not a federal focus. In other words, it boiled down to not a large issue to me. But that lawyers post really shook me up. I know that testosterone without a script is a federal felony and that reality was enough to direct my attention towards using hgh and tackling test usage later one.

Anyway, anyone who has some info on the federal laws, please chime in.

P.S. My gosh, I feel at times the government has forced its own citizens into becoming like spies who move around in secret looking over their shoulders...just so that they can use products to enhance their health. For one thing, I never order any item that may have legal ramifications for me, to be delivered to my front door. Just use a little imagination and you can get around that first line of danger.

studmuffin
11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
I would like to know also!

studmuffin
11-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Google it!

Tazzzz
11-29-2014, 07:04 PM
The Legality of HGH in the United Stateshttp://www.hghmeds.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/legality-of-HGH-300x200.jpgWe answer the most frequently asked question about HGH, Is HGH legal? - Image: © Hill Street Studios/Blend Images/Corbis

The use, distribution and purchase of human growth hormone are controversial subjects, especially among members of congress. Each state has the right to make their own laws involving human growth hormone.
Legality of HGH Federally: It is illegal to distribute or possess human growth hormone with the intent to distribute to humans in the United States. A valid prescription must be held in order to receive HGH legally and the hormone must be distributed by a licensed, legal source.
Those found in possession or in possession with intent to distribute without a valid prescription can face up to five years in prison. If human growth hormone is sold illegally to someone under the age of eighteen, then the offender can spend up to ten years behind bars.
Legality of HGH by State: Always check out your own state laws since each state has the right to make their own laws concerning this issue. For instance, in Colorado, using human growth hormone illegally is a misdemeanor but possessing it is a felony.
In Illinois, distributing human growth hormone illegally is a felony and in Maine, all prescription drugs are considered controlled substances. This is why it is important to consult laws by states especially when crossing any borders with HGH on hand.
The Legality of HGH Outside of the U.S.If you purchase human growth hormone from a dealer outside of the United States, it is illegal. Different countries have different laws. Though human growth hormone may be legal for purchase without a prescription in the country you are making the purchase from, it is still illegal in the U.S.
Buying human growth hormone manufactured in another country is not always the safest route to go, even if it were legal. The United States has very strict rules and regulations which every laboratory must follow regarding procedure and cleanliness.
If you do purchase HGH from an illegal source outside of the United States it is considered a felony. Proclaiming you weren’t aware of the law will not save you from facing the consequences.
In some cases, a large fine and/or jail time is given to those who purchase human growth hormone illegally.

This isn't everything there is to know about the law concerning HGH but, it does say it in a nutshell.

Trader
11-30-2014, 05:26 AM
Tazzzz, wow, so the state of Texas says OK, and the federal dictator says I am your emperor and you can not buy from China or it is a felony even if you have a doctors prescription. I now see that I must find a damn good attorney who really understands federal drug law. I was planning if I was forced to, I would obtain a local prescription and order hygetropin from China. By the way, I had TWO packages stolen by customs and never did I ever receive a letter from customs nor any knock on the door. It would seem that if this area was high priority, someone would have contacted me. Or, your source about it being a felony from outside of the country is false.

Also, the sources on this board must be taking a hell of a chance to deliver hgh to someone without a prescription.

But there is NO WAY I am paying 14 dollars an iu when hygetropin is available at 1.60 per iu.

By the way, if you ever receive a knock on the door, DO NOT OPEN AND THINK YOU CAN MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND, they do not give a damn whether you are innocent or guilty. They are there to gather the evidence to arrest you. I once had two homicide detectives loudly pound on the door and then the garage door. I did not make a sound and they left. Who sent them? The FDA.

Well, maybe I need to find a real special place to hide my hgh just in case. I mean are they gonna tear up all the floors to find it?

Back to my main line of thought. Remember the cops are never your friends and if you slip up at the door, that might be reason enough to get the warrant.

xmuscle
11-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Those 2 packs u got stolen from customs did u have a tracker number on them?

Tazzzz
11-30-2014, 01:52 PM
Fed law always trumps local--example--Colorado pot laws. Colorado says--"OK to grow, sell, buy...." Feds say---"your under arrest" I'm pretty sure the Feds are mostly looking for distributors, not so much the guy doing his own thing. Don't get me wrong----thats not saying the risks and the penalties aren't there and won't hurt if you get hit---just that the "average guy" isn't a high vaule target.

"Everybody wants to be an outlaw but nobody wants to get shot!"

Roadstarpete
11-30-2014, 07:18 PM
FYI....Hyge's is no longer being manufactured so if someone is claiming to have it to sell, they are scamming you.

ODB
11-30-2014, 10:46 PM
I once had two homicide detectives loudly pound on the door and then the garage door. I did not make a sound and they left. Who sent them? The FDA.
Back to my main line of thought. Remember the cops are never your friends and if you slip up at the door, that might be reason enough to get the warrant.

Homicide investigates "Homicides" not drug or FDA-Federal cases...they where probably canvassing the neighborhood. Cuz if they wanted to talk to you they would.

And you are correct - "anything you say can and WILL be USED AGAINST YOU".

Trader
12-01-2014, 12:17 AM
xmuscle yes I did. On the second detainment I had previously warned my supplier that either my name or my address might be flagged given the first theft. My shipper assured me they are experts at bypassing customs and they shipped to my name and home address anyway. Well, they sure were not happy about the package being grabbed and shipped one more time, and I directed them to ship to a vacant house, and on the day it should arrive, I called the shipper and informed them I had a new address to deliver to, and it came through fine. However shipping to vacant houses will become really tiresome and dangerous since someone may move in during the flight from China and the shipment is left at their door before I can divert it to my real address. Besides, it is still damn scary, the delivery man might be a federal agent.

So, I have come up with a new angle. but maybe it is not wise to post it.

Trader
12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Man, I can see you do not see how the big boys play the game. NO, they were after me and I know why. Little old me had closed down the FDA phone system in Houston, Texas. By the way, I may be dumb But I aint stupid...no way I threatened any one at the FDA, just filled up their call center with so many calls they knew they must be fake. Next day the two plain clothes officers came walking up my drive and thank my lucky stars I saw them get out of their unmarked car with their name plates on their white shirts. I quickly closed and locked door, and planned on running out the back door to hop fence if they tried breaking my door down.

They knocked violently on my door and then beat on my garage door.

Next they drive away and call my wall phone. Yes, over 15 years ago. I knew they were attempting to provoke me to open door or answer the phone. Luckily the phone was still in my deceased relatives name and they could never really follow up on the investigation. However if I had opened the door, I could have slipped up and besides they would have seen the fear in my eyes. Likely, that would have been a trip down town.

Look, the FDA made a call to the Houston Police and simply lied saying I had called and threatened their lives. The cops left a card at my door and wrote to call immediately, very important and he was DET. X homicide division. You think the feds play fair? They do not lie?

One time when I was arrested...misdemeanor, the damn constable lied and said I confessed to the crime. Absolutely not true. He deduced that conclusion from my statements I made. However, that is NOT his job to form a conclusion and then lie about my statements. That is one reason to keep your mouth shut.

Trader
12-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Tazzzzz, I agree but taking that chance could end up shattering the rest of my life. If I go to jail for anything over 3 months, I will lose my home, all the contents and my car...come out homeless. You are likely right about importing hgh from another country, but I still hold out hope. I can walk into Mexico and get prescription medicine for no more than 3 months personal usage without a script right? Or maybe I need a script from American doc. Anyway, I was hoping the same exception was granted to hgh users as well

Trader
12-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Roadstarpete, are you one of our sponsors? If so, what products do you carry. Regarding hygetropin, it is still manufactured. There are 30 users of hgh on another site which love the results and some have tests to back up their approval. And this hgh supplier is ranked number one regarding product and service. Go to Hygetropin.cn that is the site that claims to be manufacturing using Dr. Lins expertise. The suppkier of the hgh claims his product comes from that site.

Roadstarpete
12-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Roadstarpete, are you one of our sponsors? If so, what products do you carry. Regarding hygetropin, it is still manufactured. There are 30 users of hgh on another site which love the results and some have tests to back up their approval. And this hgh supplier is ranked number one regarding product and service. Go to Hygetropin.cn that is the site that claims to be manufacturing using Dr. Lins expertise. The suppkier of the hgh claims his product comes from that site.

I have seen the site many times before and know the story behind Dr Lin. I have read numerous posts and articles in the past year about legit hyges not being available because they are no longer being manufactured. There are plenty of counterfeits being sold that I have no doubt generate great results for the user. I am far to lazy to rehash old info that I have already reviewed but this is what I believe based on research done by me in the recent past. If you decide to go with them I would be very interested in hearing about your experience and a serum test would be even better. Personally, give me some good generics that are testing in the mid 30's for serum levels, domestically supplied and priced @ $225 for 100iu's and I'm sold. You don't really need anymore that 5iu's ed at that potency, imo.

Yes, I am a sponsor/rep here at BOP. Check out the banner in my sig. Click to visit our site for prices.

Good luck with the hgh! Keep us posted

Trader
12-02-2014, 02:55 AM
Yea, domestically suplkied and priced at $225 for 100ius, that is a great price if the results come anywhere near jintropin or hygetropint. No need to worry about customse and no need for a PO Box. I notice many on this board actually test for the serum hgh rather than the igf 1 levels. I read in the past that hgh levels in the blood fluctuate too much to be that reliable whereas igf 1 levels are more dependable. In the past I have always tested my igh 1 levels.

Your domestic source, is the supplier a sponsor on this board? I agree 5 ius would place me in the range I targeted successfully in the past and the bodily and health improvements were just awe inspiring. The detractors who never even take the time or courage to try hgh are just ignorant about the reality of hgh.

Trader
12-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Roadstarpete, I notice you rep for a supplier that inventories test. Many years ago I tried test, and within 3 to 4 days, my libido went through the roof. However, the nurse injected into my side deltoid and for the next week my deltoid felt like some one had delivered a severe punch to it. I could not raise it without pain. No the pain was not terrible, but no way a person could work out with that level of pain on every rep. One post stated she likely incorrectly injected the needle and that produced the injury and pain.

Since that time I have read that subcutaneous injections work fine, however the dose takes longer to enter the rest of your body. Being more experienced at this, what do you think about subcutaneous injections?

And what carrier your source use and is it domestic?

Roadstarpete
12-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Roadstarpete, I notice you rep for a supplier that inventories test. Many years ago I tried test, and within 3 to 4 days, my libido went through the roof. However, the nurse injected into my side deltoid and for the next week my deltoid felt like some one had delivered a severe punch to it. I could not raise it without pain. No the pain was not terrible, but no way a person could work out with that level of pain on every rep. One post stated she likely incorrectly injected the needle and that produced the injury and pain.

Since that time I have read that subcutaneous injections work fine, however the dose takes longer to enter the rest of your body. Being more experienced at this, what do you think about subcutaneous injections?

And what carrier your source use and is it domestic?

Id say the nurse administered the shot incorrectly if it hurt that much for that long. I inject 2ml every wednesday into my delt about 1 hour before I hit the gym for shoulder and trap day. I have no issues with pain in any way with Dio's oils. He uses 100% GSO as the carrier. Yes, Dio is a domestic source.

Id personally forget about going sub-Q with test. Im not a fan of swelling for up to a week. If done correctly with good gear IM injections should cause little to no PIP

Roadstarpete
12-02-2014, 07:08 AM
Yea, domestically suplkied and priced at $225 for 100ius, that is a great price if the results come anywhere near jintropin or hygetropint. No need to worry about customse and no need for a PO Box. I notice many on this board actually test for the serum hgh rather than the igf 1 levels. I read in the past that hgh levels in the blood fluctuate too much to be that reliable whereas igf 1 levels are more dependable. In the past I have always tested my igh 1 levels.

Your domestic source, is the supplier a sponsor on this board? I agree 5 ius would place me in the range I targeted successfully in the past and the bodily and health improvements were just awe inspiring. The detractors who never even take the time or courage to try hgh are just ignorant about the reality of hgh.

The source I have been using is not a sponsor on this board. If you just look around a bit I assure you that you can find what you are looking for domestically since you have so many concerns regarding customs.

Trader
12-03-2014, 01:06 AM
Id say the nurse administered the shot incorrectly if it hurt that much for that long. I inject 2ml every wednesday into my delt about 1 hour before I hit the gym for shoulder and trap day. I have no issues with pain in any way with Dio's oils. He uses 100% GSO as the carrier. Yes, Dio is a domestic source.

Id personally forget about going sub-Q with test. Im not a fan of swelling for up to a week. If done correctly with good gear IM injections should cause little to no PIP

I will likely order some testosterone thru you in the near future. First, I think it is of greater importance to use hgh since it impacts your health in so many ways. Which test. do you use? I was thinking of one of the longer lasting ones. And because it is domestic, I need not fear customs. I am even considering renting a storage room where I can have a small refrigerator in their to store my test and hgh away from my home, avoiding doomsday if I am ever searched.

Roadstarpete
12-03-2014, 04:56 AM
Test C is my preferred ester but Test E works great as well.

kubes
12-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Just don't store your test in the fridge. Store it in a dark place at room temp

Roadstarpete
12-03-2014, 06:49 AM
Just don't store your test in the fridge. Store it in a dark place at room temp
Good catch brother!