PDA

View Full Version : Benoit23's First Ever Injectable Cycle

Pages : [1] 2

benoit23
12-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey guys,

I started this over on our DLC forum and thought I would share it with everyone over here as well. I really like the knowldge on this board and would love everyones input. So I'll post up what I have so far.

My Stats
25 y.o.
6ft
155ish lbs
8ish% bf (was around 5% just a few short weeks ago post my competition, but I have been completely off my diet for the last 3 weeks and just been eating like shit ... abs are almost completely gone now cuz im so bloated and watery, but its been worth it ... needed that break after sticking to a diet perfectly for 8 month ... figured it was okay since I planned on bulking anyway and need to get used to looking at myself in the mirror without my abs ... or so RSP keeps telling me http://dionysuslabs.co/community/images/smilies/tongue.png)

My goal
My plan is to try and gain around 30lbs and settle in at 185-180 after its all said and done. For being a first cycle, I have been told this is not a stretch and should be possible if I eat enough to grow, which I certainly plan on doing.

My diet
Below is an example of what my typical days numbers should come to about. I plan on eating the same thing each day because that allows me to really track my numbers and is just simpler for me and how I like to do it. I will be eating about 600+ calories over maintenance and obviously adjusting this as time goes and I start to gain weight. These numbers are made up from all clean foods that include: chicken, steak, egg white, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, quinoa, rice cakes, green beans, apples, natural pb/almond butter, and a protein/CHO shake for my pre/intra workout drink (as well as some sweet tarts pre workout to gives the carbs in my drink something to attach to shuttle into the muscles)

Calories: 3299
Fats: 66.75
Protein: 308.75
Carbs: 371.5

My training
I will be following this plan pretty much to a T as it will be perfect to compliment a lean mass building diet: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/growth-spurt-30-pounds-muscle-in-one-year.html

My Cycle:
I will be running a blast and Cruise, followed by a second blast then extended PCT ... That's the long plan and everything is built our and pruchased adn ready to go all the ay up to the second blast (obviously will plan that out when the time comes and I decide what my goal is at that point). Cant give enough thanks to RSP for working with me over the last few months to really educate me and build a perfect cycle that is both good for my goals and also includes everything necessary to have a safe run! I wanted to make sure I did hours and hours and hours of research before ever running a cycle, so you can be assured a lot of thought was put into this and I fully trust RSP plan... will owe this guy a lot when I am a FREAK in a few months http://dionysuslabs.co/community/images/smilies/wink.png

Here it is...

Weeks 1-12: DioTest C - 600mg (split doses mon am/thurs pm), will see how everything is going week 6 and likely bump up to 800mg for weeks 7-12
Weeks 1-4: Nanodrol - 1ml ed (liquid oral PH to kickstart cycle - did not want to venture into d bol at this time for a first cycle), UDCA
Weeks 8-14: Winny (GP orals) - 40mg ed (split doses am/before workout)
Weeks 13-20: DioTest C - 200mg (split doses mon am/thurs pm)
Weeks 3-20: HCG 500ius (split doses mon am/thurs pm)
Weeks 1-20: Aromasin 6.25mg ed (will assess and change as needed), Advanced Cycle Support (higher dosage when on orals - 3 caps, 2 cap a day when just on test), multi, fish oils, Flex Rx Joint support, and lastly HGH (grey tops, same as RSP is using in his run) - starting at 2ius for first 4 weeks then will slowly bump up as sides are manageable
Weeks 21 and beyond: TBD - thinkin may include some EQ tho http://dionysuslabs.co/community/images/smilies/smile.png
Eventual PCT pst second blast: Nolva @ 20 and clomid @ 50 for 6 weeks

benoit23
12-02-2014, 02:17 PM
To update this, I pinned my second pin yesterday (left ass cheek this time) once again had ZERO pain, slight fullness right after pin for about an hour but absolutely zero pain ever. Will pin right glut thursday again then moving to delts next week, hoping for no PIP again, not expecting any. That 1" needle is going to look HUGE going into my delt haha!

11/17 - 11/30 - hgh 2ius Monday - Friday, weekends off

11/27 - 300mg DioTest C right glute, 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm)

11/28 - 11/30 - 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm)

12/1 - weighed 165.6, 300mg DioTest C left glute, 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm), HGH bumped to 3ius, and all support supps (ACS, UDCA, fish oils, Vitamin C/D, Multi, Super Enzymes, fiber, etc) - those will be a daily thing so wont be listing that each day

12/2 (today) - weighed 169.8, 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm), HGH 3ius

Guessing my weight will be fluctuating around for awhile this first week with added water and stuff.

Not sure if I will keep updating my workouts or not, may help to see my progress, here is yesterdays Chest/Calves/Cardio:

Standing Calf Raises: 225 x 30, 315 x 15 + 2 forced reps (FR), 315 x 15 + 2 forced reps + 5 partials
Seated Calf Raises: 215 x 30, 305 x 15 + 2 FR, 305 x 15 + 23 FR, 305 x 15 + 2 FR + 5 partials
Leg Press Calf Raises:300 x 30, 415 x 15 + 2 FR, 415 x 15 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Flat DB Bench Press: 50 x 20, 75 x 8 + 2 FR, 75 x 8 + 2 FR, 75 x 8 + 2 FR
Incline DB Bench Press: 45 x 16, 65 x 8 + 2 FR, 65 x 8 + 2 FR
Peck Deck Flyes (FST7 style) - 7 sets at 160 x 10 with 30 seconds intense stretch between each
Weighted Dips: Body Weight x 15, 20lb db between legs x 8 + 5 Body Weight, 20lb db between legs x 8 + 5 Body Weight, 20lb db between legs x 8 + 5 Body Weight

Workout felt really good! The FRs are when I get to failure then have my partner (recruited a new guy will see how this goes, havent had a partner in forever but need one for this heavier lifting style) assist very minimally for 2 more reps.

I realize that those numbers are very huge for my chest flat/incline press, but for just coming off a crazy cut in my contest prep and losing a GOOD amount of muscle doing so, I'm failry happy with them - know they're not much for a lot of you beats on here haha but hopefully they will improve.

Legs later tonight. I will also try to remember to take my measurements, so I have that for comparison afterwards.

Peace Brothers!

benoit23
12-02-2014, 02:19 PM
So that's all I have so far, it's early, but I will try to update as much as possible. Thanks guys and again I hope to have some people following along and providing input!

Thirsty
12-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Looks great Brother! Looking forward to following along!

benoit23
12-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Thanks, Thirsty!

Rooroo
12-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm not as horrified by high doses of gear as most but I'm of the thinking that the longer you've been on and more gear u have run the more your body is able to actually use large amounts effectively.
I don't know if going up to 800 mg test c is a great idea but I'm still not convinced either way . I'm talking about brothers who don't have at least a few cycles under their belt .

I'll be following this closely Benoit . Welcome to the side with the fancy BLACK hats bro [emoji109]
Bro go check out the documentary "Under Construction" it's by far the most honest / brutal documentary ever made on AAS and using heavy doses . Let me know what u think. I "think" I'm able to send u guys a link because I actually was given a free viewing of this .

benoit23
12-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I'll definitely loo kthat up and give it a view Roo. I need to watch generation iron or whatever is the one thats supposedly like the new age pumping iron ... love that movie. Glad you will be following along and I will do my best to keep this updated daily. Love any and all feedback. As i said, I did an insane amount of research setting this up and it took me a long while to decide on everything and try to set it up as safely as possible, but always welcome different viewpoints even if not to agree, just to learn. So were you saying you think it will be unnnecesary to bump it up, or you agreed with bumping it up higher? Sorry just wanted to clarify as I was a bit confused.

Later brother!

Rooroo
12-02-2014, 10:16 PM
I originally edited my post because I forgot to add something and ended up adding the " I'm taking about brothers who don't have at least a few cycles under their belt " in the wrong spot so I could definitely see how u were confused !! Lmao !! I think I fixed it :)

Basically my point is I don't know if a new user of AAS or just synthetic testosterone in general is able to use 800 mg of test and the benefits outweigh the negatives . I'm just not sure about it and wish we had some serious research to look to .
I think the biggest thing I worry about for u is that taking smaller doses after running gear that high is going to be disappointing to say the least . You can always take more but once you take a certain amount taking less isn't an option anymore if your looking to grow serious muscle .
I don't say that with 100% certainty but I think it makes some sense .
The first cycle I ever did was Test cyp at 200 mg a week for 8 weeks . That dose sounds too low to grow !! But bet your ass grow I did ! The first time u add extra test to your body it's party time .
Are u ready to go to a gram on cycle # 2 . Just something to think about . Enjoy this cycle because there will never be a first one again .

kubes
12-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Looks good brother. I will be following along. You might bump that aromasin to 12.5mg Ed. Enjoy the cycle

benoit23
12-03-2014, 12:27 AM
Thanks too I appreciate the feedback! For the time being I will stick with 600mg and may not even end up bumping it up, we will see. I had help from a very trusted friend on this so I'm flying with him and his set up for this run and going to give it my all. I. Eating like a monster for the first time ever as I know I only have one first cycle and I want to absolutely destroy it. Appreciate the advice and I hope you keep following. Love the brothers here.

Kubes, I'll def be monitoring that E2 and if needed bump it up. Appreciate you following brother feel free to chime in whenever.

kubes
12-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Thanks too I appreciate the feedback! For the time being I will stick with 600mg and may not even end up bumping it up, we will see. I had help from a very trusted friend on this so I'm flying with him and his set up for this run and going to give it my all. I. Eating like a monster for the first time ever as I know I only have one first cycle and I want to absolutely destroy it. Appreciate the advice and I hope you keep following. Love the brothers here.

Kubes, I'll def be monitoring that E2 and if needed bump it up. Appreciate you following brother feel free to chime in whenever.

Awesome brother and enjoy the cycle!!

Aton
12-03-2014, 03:46 AM
I think Beni will do great. Would like to here the progress.

benoit23
12-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Update:

12/2 workout: Legs (quads/hams)

Hammies:
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts: 135 x 10 (4 sets) **I go light on these just to warm up hammies - i dont fuck with heavy oin any kind of deadlift anymore screws up my back no matter what**
Leg Curls (Seated): 90 x 20, 120 x 10 + 2 FR, 110 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials
Leg Curls (Lying): 80 x 15, 110 x 10 + 2 FR, 100 x 10 +2 FR + 3 partials
Abductor Machine: 100 x 20, 140 x 10 + 2 FR, 140 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Quads:
Leg Extensions (toes pointing in): 75 x 25, 120 x 10 + 2 FR, 120 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials **held at top for 5 sec pause on each rep at full extension - burnin those tear drops**
Squats (smith mahcine - shoulder width feet): 135 x 16, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10 **really focused on form - went nice and slow and deep just how she likes it**
Leg Press (shoulder width feet and fst7 style - stretching for 30 secs between each set): 250 x 12 for 5 sets **wanted to get to 7 but by this point I was about to puke, after all those leg exercises, finishing with an FST7 style set is BRUTAL, but hurts so good**
Addcutor Machine: 100 x 20, 140 x 10 + 2 FR, 140 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Safe to say I was crawling out of the gym after this lift! I know some of the exercises (squats, leg press, etc) the weight is not super heavy, but I promise my form was very strict and I was really focusing on the stretch and contraction. Thats something I am going to force myself to really execute on each lift. I kind of see this first cycle as my "New beginning" and I know the past several months my form has been sloppy and I've just been throwing around the weights. This go round, I will be lifting as heavy as possible in order to grow, but also making sure I have strict form and really focus on the muscle working in each lift. So far it has felt great and i think this will do wonders throughout! PS: if you were wondering about my lifting partner, cant remember if i mentioned him or not in my first post, but he works tuesdays, which i probably a good thing becasue he would have DIED during this legs day (he's supposed to do it today on his own - today is my rest day/cardio) we will see hows hes feeling. He outweighs me by about 20 lbs, yet lifts half what I do, not accostomed to the gym so hes kinda my project during this run - needed the spotter tho!

So anyways that was yesterday. Went bowling for my roommates bday after and made sure to get in all my meals. I realized 1 tbsp of pb with oats in the morning justisnt enough so that got bumped to 2, so my cals are prolly sitting close to 3500 a day now.

12/3: 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm), HGH 3ius

Weighed in at:172.2 thats up about 7-8 lbs in 5 days so far running the Nanodrol and 2 test c injections so far (totaling 600mg) ...

What do you guys think about that? Seems like a lot of weight to me, but guess thats a good thing right? I'm tryin to put on size and I'm sure this first week is a LOTY of water, but just wanted to hear some opinions as this is my first run. I think RSP mentioned in the first 2 weeks he wouldnt be surprised to see me put on 10-15 lbs just from this nanodrol. Just fyi for anyone who doesnt know, Nanodrol is similar to the PH "MSTEN" but it is nanoparticles and liquid oral so it kicks in much faster and stronger, expecting it to really start showing in my lifts by next week.

Today is an active rest day so will just be going to do 30 min LISS cardio (4.2 walk on tread) then having this chick over to chill (introducing her to Game of Thrones, watching all the episodes over again with her becasue IT IS THAT GOOD!) ... will get in some bonus cardio as well!

Thanks for reading bros! Let me know what you think, do you like me updating this in such detail? I don't want to be boring you guys, but for my first run feel like this may be really good to look back on!

Later

kubes
12-03-2014, 01:00 PM
That's a lot of weight gain friend. I would have to think that much gain is a lot of water. 1-2 lbs each week is pretty good

benoit23
12-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Yeah definitely a lot of water I'm sure, thats to be expected this first week tho right?

kubes
12-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Yeah definitely a lot of water I'm sure, thats to be expected this first week tho right?

No not that much. How clean is your nutrition? How are your clothes fitting are you noticing a difference around the waist?

benoit23
12-03-2014, 01:25 PM
It's perfectly clean all clean foods: around 3400 cals, 75g fat, 317g protein, 383g carbs each day ... waist is still the same ... chest is feeling bigger and arms too, abs are obviously feeling a little bloated and bigger, but nothin too crazy ... I'll keep moitoring it this week ( I shouldn't weigh each day becasue my weight has been kown to fluctuate like crazy always has) ... will see where I'm at sunday and may have to adjust cals down some if I feel im gaining too fast.

kubes
12-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes weigh in once each week. How about greens? They help strip water off you. Are you eating greens with at least a couple meals Ed?

benoit23
12-03-2014, 01:35 PM
yeah i eat about 5-6 oz of greens beans with lunch and dinner ... if i had to guess I'm around 5-600 over maintenance ... i usually weigh in every day then avg 5 days at a time then compare those averages ... i always weight at the exact same time/state too just to be clear so thats constant

kubes
12-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Looks good brother

benoit23
12-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Breakfast Meal (within 30 minutes after waking up) 6-630am

2 Egg Whites (50 calories – 0g fat, 10g protein, 0g carbs (no fiber, 150mg sodium))
Magnum protein shake (137 calories – 1g fat, 30g protein, 2g carbs (1g fiber, 100mg sodium))
1 cup uncooked oatmeal (300 calories – 6g fat, 10g protein, 54g carbs (6g fiber, no sodium))
2 tbsp. natural peanut butter (180 calories – 14g fat, 9g protein, 7g carbs (4g fiber, 120mg sodium))
P: 59 C: 63 F: 21

Morning Snack (2-3 hours after Breakfast One) 9-930am

6 oz chicken breast (184.5 calories – 2.25g fat, 39g protein, 0g carbs (no fiber, 50mg sodium))
1 Stemilt Granny Smith Green Apples (95 calories, 0g fat, 0g protein, 25g carb (6g fiber, 3mg sodium))
1 tbsp. natural peanut butter (90 calories – 7g fat, 4.5g protein, 3.5g carbs (4g fiber, 120mg sodium))
P: 43.5 C: 28.5 F: 9.25

Lunch (2-3 hours after Morning Snack) 12pm

6 oz chicken breast (184.5 calories – 2.25g fat, 39g protein, 0g carbs (no fiber, 50mg sodium))
1 cup uncooked oatmeal (300 calories – 6g fat, 10g protein, 54g carbs (6g fiber, no sodium))
4 oz green string beans (35 calories - 0g fat, 2g protein, 8g carb)
P: 51 C: 62 F: 8.25

Second Snack/Pre Workout Meal (2-3 hours after Lunch) 3pm

10 oz sweet potato (240 calories, 0g fat, 4.5g protein, 57g carb)
P: 43.5 C: 57 F: 2.25

Pre Workout Shake/Pre Workout Drink (15 min before workout) 530pm

True Nutrition Custom Mix*
P: 0 C: 0 F: 0

During Workout Drink (start drinking on drive to gym and during workout) 5:30-7shpm

True Nutrition Custom Mix** (345 calories – 1.5 g fat, 32g protein, 50.5g carbs)
˝ scoop Magnum Quattro (68.5 calories - .5g fat, 15g protein, 1g carb)
23 Sweet Tart Minis (50 calories - .5g fat, 0g protein, 12g carbs)
P: 47 C: 63.5 F: 2.5

**Eat sweet tarts right before workout – gives shake something to attach to throughout workout and pulls into muscles for better absorption**
Post Workout Shake/Post Workout Drink (Immediately after Workout) 7ishpm

Not necessary do to switching to protein/cho shake during workout
P: 0 C: 0 F: 0

Dinner (30-60 minutes after Workout) 8pm

5 oz Top Sirloin Beef Steak (262.5 calories, 15g fat, 28.75g protein, 2.5 carb)
10 oz sweet potato (240 calories, 0g fat, 4.5g protein, 57g carb)
6 oz green string beans (52.5 calories - 0g fat, 3g protein, 12g carb)
P: 36.25 C: 71.5 F: 15

Before Bed Meal/Shake (Immediately before bed) 10-1030pm

1 Scoop Dymatize Casein (130 calories – 1.5g fat, 25g protein, 3g carbs)
2 tablespoon Almond Butter (180 calories - 15g fats, 8g protein, 7g carbs)
4 Quaker Rice Cakes (140 calories – 0g fat, 4g protein, 28g carbs (3.6g fiber, 315mg sodium))
P: 37 C: 38 F: 16.5

Totals: Calories: 3419 Fats: 74.75 Protein: 317.25 Carbs: 383.5
* Citrulline Malate (6g), Creatine Monohydrate (5g), Leucine 4:1:1 (5g), Taurine (5g), CarnoSyn® Powder (100 Grams) (3g), Agmatine Sulphate Powder (30 Grams) (1g), Betaine HCL (1g), L-Arginine (1g), N-Acetyl Cysteine – NAC Powder (600mg), Caffeine Anhydrous Powder (300mg)

** Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (51g), Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Super Grade [Milk] (18g), PeptoPro – Hydrolyzed Caseinate [Milk] (18g), Hydrolyzed Egg White Protein (3g)

benoit23
12-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Theres my exact meal plan currently just to give more info ... ignore the fiber and sodium those arent correct lol

kubes
12-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Looks good brother. How much cardio are you doing?

benoit23
12-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Not a whole ton since im on a bulk but about 3-4 days a week of 30 min LISS either fasted in morning or post workout ... mostly just doing it for the health benefits but figured it may help to keep the gains a little more lean

kubes
12-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Not a whole ton since im on a bulk but about 3-4 days a week of 30 min LISS either fasted in morning or post workout ... mostly just doing it for the health benefits but figured it may help to keep the gains a little more lean

That's good to help keep the fat off. I like to do 30-40 minutes right after I am done lifting keeping my heart rate below 130 the fat burning zone

benoit23
12-03-2014, 02:30 PM
That's good to help keep the fat off. I like to do 30-40 minutes right after I am done lifting keeping my heart rate below 130 the fat burning zone

You think it would be beneficial to just go ahead and add it in each day then 7 days a week at that same style ... thats how i had been doin it 3-4 days

kubes
12-03-2014, 02:42 PM
You think it would be beneficial to just go ahead and add it in each day then 7 days a week at that same style ... thats how i had been doin it 3-4 days

You could but I like my 2 days away from the gym. I take my dog for walks in the morning on my off days to get in some extra cardio

benoit23
12-03-2014, 02:45 PM
I take my pup for walks as well :) Samoyed, what breed is your's?

kubes
12-03-2014, 02:51 PM
I take my pup for walks as well :) Samoyed, what breed is your's?

He is a 75lb Pitbull

benoit23
12-03-2014, 02:52 PM
nice! love pits, thanks for following along kubes and appreciate the feedback btw!

kubes
12-03-2014, 03:12 PM
nice! love pits, thanks for following along kubes and appreciate the feedback btw!

Dogs are amazing! Mine thinks he is human. I let him sleep in my bed.... Lol you got it friend I will be here

benoit23
12-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Just finished up 30 min of LISS and can already feel that DOMS about to come on STRONG tomorrow from yesterday's leg workout ... Walking should be fun after sitting at a desk all day tomorrow

kubes
12-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Just finished up 30 min of LISS and can already feel that DOMS about to come on STRONG tomorrow from yesterday's leg workout ... Walking should be fun after sitting at a desk all day tomorrow

Mind over matter brother. Pain doesn't hurt right?

benoit23
12-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Hurts so good

Aton
12-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Solid setup Beni.

Roadstarpete
12-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Ben, your gonna knock this one out of the park, brother! Keep up the good work!

benoit23
12-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Thanks brother! I'll be giving it my all!

Just a PSA, this man above here IS THE SHIT! he took me under his wing for the last several months and has mentored me on everything AAS related and helped me plan out this badass first cycle. He is a WEALTH of knowledge and this board is lucky to have him. Quality dude who is always willing to help. Not kidding, I bet I have asked him 100+ questions (always tried to make them educated after research tho) and he NOT ONCE ever hesitated in responding or acted pissed off from them. Appreciate everything bro!

benoit23
12-05-2014, 03:17 PM
12/4: 300mg diotest c to right ass cheek, 1ml nano (split doses am/pm), 3iu hgh am

Weighed 171.4 - feeling good

Will updated back workout when I get a chance.

12/4 workout: Back/light abs

Reverse crunches: bw x 20 x 3 sets
Hanging knee raises: bw x 20 x 3 sets
Machine Crunches: 150 x 20 x 3 sets

Wide Grip Pullups: bw x 10 x 3 sets
Reverse Grip Pullups: bw x 10 x 4 sets
Seated Cable Rows: 115 x 20, 160 x 10 + 2 FR, 160 x 10 + 2 FR, 160 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 115 x 20, 160 x 10 + 2 FR, 160 x 10 + 2 FR
Barbell Rows: 60 x 20, 135 x 10 + 2 FR, 135 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials
Reverse (close) Grip Pulldowns: 115 x 20, 160 x 10 + 2 FR, 160 x 10 + 2 FR
Back Extensions: 25lb plate x 15 x 3 sets

Workout felt great, those pullups are a little harder with the added weight haha

Already had a guy come up to me and tell me my arms and chest are lookin bigger :) so thats nice!

12/5 - 1 ml nano (split doses AM/PM), 3iu hgh

Weighed in at 172.2 - that is up about 7-8 lbs since my first injection 11/27 and my first dose of nano 11/28

Heres an updated pic up my tubby self after completing fasted cardio (30 min walk) this morning, so no pump at all just a completely relaxed pic ... do feel like some of the size is going to my arms which is good that it isn't all going to my core, which is nice and fluffy now haha

Will update Tonight's lift (Shoulders/calves) once completed later tonight!

kubes
12-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Looking good brother. Lean too!

Thirsty
12-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Nice work! Looking good.

Rooroo
12-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Being lean is such a blessing Ben !!! I'm enjoying this ! Yes I believe you will become a beast !! [emoji119][emoji111][emoji109]

benoit23
12-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Looking good brother. Lean too!

Feels so weird to be called "lean" looking like this to me after just coming off a contest haha I don't think I put this pic on here but this was just a month ago ... Ate like shit for the entire month after because my body needed a break after being so strict for 7 months and knew I was going to be bulking so figured it would be okay, but to me I feel soooo fat right now lol but have to put that mindset aside cuz 150 and 6 foot in this Pic is just too small, lookin to get to 190 then shred up again ... Def miss my abs tho :( o well ... All about becoming better right? Hopefully it pays off in 6 months!

kubes
12-05-2014, 05:17 PM
You will get there no problem brother. Gaining and loosing us always constant as at our leanest for the contest our bodies will fight us. Our bodies just do not want to stay that lean

benoit23
12-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Thanks kubes. Will update with my shoulders lift in a few hours. Will try to get a "pumped" pic tomorrow after arms in the morning

benoit23
12-06-2014, 01:33 AM
12/5: Shoulders/Calves Workout

Standing Calf Raises: 215 x 30, 315 x 20 + 2 FR, 315 x 20 + 2 FR + 5 partials
Seated Calf Raises: 215 x 30, 305 x 20 + 2 FR, 305 X 20 + 2 FR + 5 partials
Leg Press Calf raises: 300 x 30, 415 x 20 +2 FR, 415 x 20 + 2 FR + 5 partials

DB Shoulder Press: 30 x 25, 55 x 9, 55 x 9 + 2 FR, 55 x 9 + 2 FR
Bent Over Cable Lat Raises: 10 x 20, 20 x 10 + 2 FR, 20 x 10 + 2 FR, 20 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials
Prone Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes: 10 x 20, 20 x 10 + 2 FR, 20 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials
Behind Back Cable Lateral Raises: 10 x 20, 20 x 10 + 2 FR, 20 x 10 + 2 FR
Prone Incline Bench Front Raises: 5 x 20, 10 x 15, 15 x 15 + 2 FR
Inman Shrugs: 45 x 10 x 3 sets - ** anyone who doesn't know what these are LOOK THEM UP **
Barbell Shrugs (Smith): 135 x 20, 225 x 12 x 2 sets

Lift felt great! Again, I am REALLY focusing on my form and making sure I am fully using the muscle that should be used on each lift. Not cheating at all. Had a pretty good pump (tried to upload pic but guess im out of space and could not figure out how to delete old attachments, that size allotment for pics is SO small it gets used up in no time!), but cant wait for a few more days when the Nanodrol really starts pumpin, then a few weeks after that when the test is in full blast ... THOSE pumps will be nasty http://dionysuslabs.co/community/images/smilies/smile.png

kubes
12-06-2014, 01:41 AM
Nice work bro. Tapatalk app has been the easiest way for me to upload pics

benoit23
12-06-2014, 01:46 AM
I'm out of space it won't let me add anymore... Or does tap talk bypass that?

kubes
12-06-2014, 01:59 AM
I'm out of space it won't let me add anymore... Or does tap talk bypass that?

I think tapatalk bypasses it. Do you have the app on your phone?

benoit23
12-06-2014, 02:31 AM
I'll dl it and see

benoit23
12-06-2014, 02:39 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/05/4993e72c92f218834667351e5e46c88d.jpg

Thanks Kubes ... Shoulder pump pic from tonight

benoit23
12-06-2014, 07:37 PM
12/6: 1ml nano split am/pm, no hgh

Weighed in at 174, and even feel a little leaner like the way this is starting to go!

arm/light abs workout - partner made it, surprisingly!

Reverse crunches: bw x 20 x 3 sets

Hanging knee raises: bw x 20 x 3 sets

Machine crunches: 150 x 20 x 3 sets

Db preacher curls (fst7): 20 x 20, 30 x 12, 35 x 8 x 5 sets

Db spider curls (hanging off incline bench): 15 x 18, 25 x 10, 25 x 10 + 2 FR **these kick ass**

Concentration curls: 15 x 18, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Db hammer curls: 20 x 18, 35 x 8 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Tricep cable press downs: 100 x 30, 160 x 15, 170 x 10 + 2 FR, 180 x 10 + 2 FR

Close grip bench press: 95 x 20, 135 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Weighted bench dips: bw x 30, 135 x 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 drop sets x 2 sets

Lying extensions (barbell): 40 x 25, 60 x 10 + 2 FR, 75 x 8 + 2 FR

Amazing workout! Jammed out to showtek the entire time, got a great pump! Lovin everything so far!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/06/e8d672b1340c3708aec39175da33359f.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/06/1d6a775d3b3ef23afe3c35cf1b4852f8.jpg

kubes
12-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Looking good brother. You are in for a great cycle you are very focused!!

animal87
12-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Good work man, wish i was that lean.

benoit23
12-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Looking good brother. You are in for a great cycle you are very focused!!

I'm kinda OCD about things haha

Good work man, wish i was that lean.

Thanks brother!

benoit23
12-08-2014, 04:24 AM
12/7 - weighed 174 still, 1ml nano am/pm, no hgh

Off day from lifting just did two diff sets (am/pm) of LISS 30 min cardio and that was all ... Going to be pinning the Dio test c into the delts tomorrow, will update then. Night!

benoit23
12-08-2014, 12:57 PM
12/8 - 300mg Dio Test C into left delt - eazy peazy, same as glutes no pain at all other than initial "full" feeling, love how smooth this gear is! - 1 ml nano (split dose AM/PM), hgh bumped up to 4iu this week

Calves/Chest workout tonight! Cant wait! Minus the fact I for some reason set my lifting schedule to have Chest on Monday when every other bro is doing it as well haha

kubes
12-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Haha I hit chest yesterday. Today is my arm day ;)

benoit23
12-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Freakin love arm day, haha! But then again, who doesnt! #DATPUMP

Favorite quote: " It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

Arnold is the man!

benoit23
12-09-2014, 01:23 AM
12/8 - chest/calves/cardio

Alright I know it's only day 11 on this stuff, but I felt DAMN good today. May still be a placebo at this point but wherever I'll take it. If this is any kind of sign of the future you guys were right, I could be in for a HELL of a run! Almost all lift are already up from last Monday's chest/calves.

Leg press calf raises: 300 x 30, 415 x 25 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 415 x 25 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Standing calf raises: 225 x 30, 335 x 20 + 2 FR, 355 x 20 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Seated calf raises: 215 x 30, 305 x 25 + 2 FR, 305 x 25 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Incline db press: 45 x 20, 70 x 11 + 1 FR, 75 x 8 + 2 FR, 75 x 7 + 2 FR **last week did 65 x 8 - granted it was last lift, but still felt stronger**

Peck deck flyes: 115 x 25, 190 x 10 + 2 FR, 190 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials **up 30 lbs from last week - not fst7 style this week so less sets and may have gone a tad less than failure last week but still way up**

Weighted dips: bw x 15, 25 x 2 FR x 3 sets **about same as last week, never done dips so lookin forward to my progress on these**

Flat db bench press: 50 x 18, 75 x 7 + 2 FR x 2 sets **same weight as last week, but was first set then... Still did just as much to end this lift**

Idk what else to say but I'm already lovin his run brothers! Thanks for following!

kubes
12-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Your training is showing it brother. Keep it up

Authentic_Elf
12-09-2014, 02:56 AM
Didn't want to quote the pic, but nice bicep insertions! Nice and high!

benoit23
12-09-2014, 03:01 AM
Your training is showing it brother. Keep it up

Thanks brother!

Didn't want to quote the pic, but nice bicep insertions! Nice and high!

Appreciate that! Always been told I have a nice "ball" look to my biceps ... They peak nice, idk if it's the lifts I do or just genetics but glad either way haha

Authentic_Elf
12-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Thanks brother!

Appreciate that! Always been told I have a nice "ball" look to my biceps ... They peak nice, idk if it's the lifts I do or just genetics but glad either way haha

It's the insertion points I think, the way your peak sits. Definitely jealous, I have long-ass biceps that seem to take forever to grow.

benoit23
12-09-2014, 03:04 AM
It's the insertion points I think, the way your peak sits. Definitely jealous, I have long-ass biceps that seem to take forever to grow.

Won't lie, I have no clue what insertion points are :( I feel dumb lol

Authentic_Elf
12-09-2014, 03:05 AM
Just where the muscle attaches to the bone via tendons and ligaments ;)

benoit23
12-09-2014, 03:10 AM
Hmm good to know ... When I think "insertion point" my mind instantly goes somewhere much lower than the bicep lmao

grademan
12-09-2014, 04:03 AM
Looking good brother

Freedom
12-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Well done, Benoit23.

Very inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Dont stop eating!

benoit23
12-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Well done, Benoit23.

Very inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Dont stop eating!

I appreciate the look and the inspiration, Freedom! You can bet your ass im going to keep pouring in the calories to ensure I'm feeding my body enough for optimal growth on this run! :)

benoit23
12-09-2014, 12:30 PM
12/9 - 1ml nano (split dose am/pm) - actually forgot to take this before heading to work and as ocd as I am, contemplating going back to take it and just working from home for the morning (forgot my udca too smh), 4iu hgh

Weighed in at 175.4!! Eclipsed that 175 mark wahooo!! Feels good to still be gaining. Upped my dose of Exem to 12.5ed. Started to kinda feel like i was getting that "coning/puffy" look ever so slightly to my nips, barely sensitive to the touch, but that is the LAST look i want so hoping to knock that out. Also read up on some stuff by MIKE A and saw that i should be splitting my exem dose based on its half life so will be taking 6.25 am and 6.25 pm ... will keep monitoring and if doesnt help bump up to 25ed for a bit ... Hoping that the GP Exem I have is legit, always heard good things about it ... if that doesnt help may pick up some IMR exem and start running it and get some letro to have on hand as well (shit its always something in this game costing money right?!)

Legs workout tonight that starts with FST7 style sets on squats O_o going to be a killer for sure http://dionysuslabs.co/community/images/smilies/smile.png

kubes
12-09-2014, 01:01 PM
I think you will find 12.5 mg Ed to be enough. I know a few that need 25 mg Ed but they are very estro sensitive. During my heaviest cycles 12.5 mg Ed keep me in good shape

benoit23
12-09-2014, 01:04 PM
I think you will find 12.5 mg Ed to be enough. I know a few that need 25 mg Ed but they are very estro sensitive. During my heaviest cycles 12.5 mg Ed keep me in good shape

Yeah I feel like it should be as well. Just hopin this geneza pharm exem i got is gtg... seemed all the reviews state it is so hopefully bumping it up will help ... not really feeling having to buy new product but if i end up having to guess i end up having to ... I need a second job for the weekend lol

benoit23
12-10-2014, 12:35 AM
12/9 workout: Legs

Leg curls (seated): 90 x 20, 120 x 10 + 2 FR, 130 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Leg curls (lying): 80 x 20, 110 x 10 + 2 FR, 120 x 10 + 2 FR

Abductor machine: 110 x 30, 150 x 10 + 2 FR, 160 x 10 + 2 FR

Stiff legged deads: 155 x 10, 175 x 10, 185 x 10

Squats (feet shoulder width) - FST7 sets: 225 x 10, 225 x 12 x 3 sets, 245 x 11, 255 x 10, 275 x 10

Leg press (feet shoulder width): 250 x 20, 320 x 10 + 2 FR, 320 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials **by the way for those of you wondering this is one of those shitty leg press machines not he incline plate weight ones that's why the weights seem low**

Adductor machine: 110 x 30, 150 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Leg ext (toes pointing in): 75 x 30, 130 x 13 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 130 x 13 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Almost all lift are up from last leg week and can't remember if I mentioned my jeans feeling tighter on my thighs but my legs are DEF growing. I went tanning after and I almost actually freaked out when I looked at my legs in he mirror because they had such a pump and almost looked deformed. Id never seen them like this. Tried to get a pic, but kinda hard to do so below is the best I got. Had veins runnin all over them! Have always hated legs day but this was fun, could barely walk out of the gym... Felt like I had blown up balloon animals for legs :)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/09/dce00b22f5edae9c642095bc74bbd288.jpg

Authentic_Elf
12-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Today was the day you started enjoying leg day, time to look like Tom Platz!

kubes
12-10-2014, 05:00 AM
Yeah I feel like it should be as well. Just hopin this geneza pharm exem i got is gtg... seemed all the reviews state it is so hopefully bumping it up will help ... not really feeling having to buy new product but if i end up having to guess i end up having to ... I need a second job for the weekend lol

12.5 mg Ed is a pretty common cycle dose. Some need even more but12.5 should do the trick

benoit23
12-10-2014, 01:38 PM
12/10 - weighed in at 177.6 (up about 12-13 pounds or so in 2 weeks - 4, 300mg injections of DioTest C, and 12, 1 ml doses of nanodrol), today another 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm) and 4iu hgh ... next test inject tomorrow evening

Today is a rest day from the weights, will go do some LISS Cardio tonight after work - 30-45 min walk @ 4.2 on tread

benoit23
12-11-2014, 11:57 AM
12/11 - 300mg dio test c later tonight, 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 4iu hgh

Weighed in at 177.8 about the same as yesterday, which was a rest day so I have about 650 less cals in my diet or so, which puts me right at about maintenance so that's good ... Tells me I have that dialed in pretty well. Back later tonight!

Dionysus
12-11-2014, 01:10 PM
22lbs so far not bad!

kubes
12-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Great work brother! You should be very proud of your accomplishment

benoit23
12-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks boys!! Amazing what very hard work and a properly dosed product can do! Lovin me some diotest C ;)

benoit23
12-12-2014, 01:45 AM
12/11 - abs (heavy)/back/forearm (just for IIWII)

Machine crunches: 240 x 15 x 4 sets

Reverse crunches: 10 x 15 x 3 sets *hard as shit - make sure not to drop the db on your head that you hold between your feet when raising up lol*

Hanging knee raises: 25 x 15 x 3 sets

Reverse grip pull-ups: bw x 15, bw x 12 x 3 sets

Seated rows (close v bar): 115 x 25, 175 x 10 + 2 FR, 175 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Wide grip pull downs (fst7 style): 115 x 25, 160 x 10 x 6 sets *intense stretching in between*

Barbell rows: 60 x 25, 155 x 10 + 2 x 2 sets

Close grip reverse pull downs: 115 x 25, 175 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Back extensions: 45 x 12 x 3 sets

Wide grip pull-ups: bw x 7, bw x 6 x 2 sets *was completely spent so they were fuckin hard*

Barbell wrist curls: 60 x 20 x 3 sets

Db reverse wrist curls: 10 x 15 x 3 sets

Don't know what to say other than I feel fuckin beastly. People are already starting to ask me what he'll I'm doing - they're so used to seeing me at 155 and extremely lean, now that I'm putting on mass fast idk what to even say other then I'm eating a lot and started creatine after 2 months off lol

Destroyed the lats today!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/11/b551a19822b4eb8364dc61de4ffaf733.jpg

Mfire
12-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Look cut bro

kubes
12-12-2014, 02:43 AM
Looking great bro

PAiN
12-12-2014, 02:54 AM
Looking great brother! I have been following along and your ard work is paying off. Keep it up!

Thanks for having this here.

benoit23
12-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Look cut bro

Feel pudgy as hell haha but strong! And gettin the results I want ... Glad that's just me bein harsh and to others I'm not lookin super fat

Looking great bro

Thanks Kubes

Looking great brother! I have been following along and your ard work is paying off. Keep it up!

Thanks for having this here.

Appreciate it, PAiN. Glad to have you following.

kubes
12-12-2014, 04:11 AM
Brother you are far from pudgy

Rooroo
12-12-2014, 04:13 AM
Fuckin killin it Ben!!! Great job brother [emoji119][emoji111][emoji109]

benoit23
12-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Thanks guys! Shoulders later tomorrow. Become one of my favorite days these past several months ... Used to be such a weak area for me

benoit23
12-12-2014, 07:38 PM
12/12 - 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 4iu hgh

Weighed in at 177.4, so these past 3 days I've almost been the same weight all 3 days. Will be stickin where I'm at today and tomorrow and adjusting the meal plan Sunday to account for the gained weight in order to keep on growing :) ... Shoulders later tonight!

kubes
12-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Try not to get to caught up in what the scale says and focus on what you look like in the mirror or pics and the way your clothes are fitting ;)

Rooroo
12-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Try not to get to caught up in what the scale says and focus on what you look like in the mirror or pics and the way your clothes are fitting ;)

Absolutely !! The scale only tells a part of the story .

benoit23
12-12-2014, 08:56 PM

Absolutely !! The scale only tells a part of the story .

Funny you guys say that, haha I actually have someone doing my diet for me now who I trust GREATLY in that area, so we will see what adjustments he makes ... I'm sending him pics tonight after my workout that he requesting before making any changes [emoji106] ... Everyone here is so smart ;) thanks for lookin out guys!

benoit23
12-13-2014, 01:19 AM
12/12 workout: calves/shoulders/cardio

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 40, 415 x 30 + 5 partials x 3 sets

Standing calf raises: 225 x 40, 365 x 20 x 2 sets

Seated calf raises: 215 x 40, 305 x 30 x 2 sets

Bent over one arm cable lateral raises: 10 x 30, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 25 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Prone incline bench rear delt raises: 10 x 20, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 25 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Behind back one arm cable lat raises: 10 x 30, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Prone incline bench front raises: 5 x 30, 20 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Seated DB shoulder presses (fst7 style): 50 x 10 x 7 sets

Smith barbel shrugs: 135 x 30, 245 x 12 x 2 sets

Inman shrugs: 45 x 10 x 3 sets

DB shrugs (just to burnout): 50 x 15 x 3 sets

Another killer session in the books. Arms early in the AM tomorrow before heading off to get more work done on the sleeve finally [emoji16][emoji16]

kubes
12-13-2014, 01:24 AM
Nice work brother

benoit23
12-13-2014, 04:03 PM
12/13 - 1ml nano (split doses am/pm), no hgh

Weighed in at 177.2 - going to be lowering carbs and trying to lean out and recomp a bit the next week or two

Workout: abs (heavy)/arms

Machine crunches: 160 x 30, 240 x 20 x 3 sets

Reverse crunches: 10 x 15 x 3 sets

Hanging knee raises: 25 x 15 x 3 sets

DB spider curls: 15 x 20, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 30 x 8 + 2 FR

Concentration curls: 15 x 20, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Hammer curls: 20 x 20, 35 x 10 + 2 FR, 40 x 10 + 2 FR

Db preacher curls: 25 x 20, 40 x 8, 35 x 10 + 2 FR, 35 x 8 + 2 FR **could barely curl pump was so big at this point**

close grip bench press: 95 x 20, 135 x 10 + 2, 155 x 6 + 2 FR

Bench dips (weighted): bw x 30, 135 x 15 + drop 90 x 7 + drop 45 x 5 + drop bw x 5 for 2 sets

Lying extensions (barbell): 40 x 20, 60 x 15 x 2 sets **no partner to spot today so had to go lighter on this ... Not about droppin barbells on my skull**

Tricep cable press down: 110 x 20, 180 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Arms are absolutely shot!! Back is still sore as HELL from Thursday's monster back day and shoulders are gettin there from yesterday. Love being sore again and knowing I absolutely murdered these workouts.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/13/23e41883a8e451999b72fb6018a814a1.jpg

Off to get two more animals added to this wildlife sleeve :)

kubes
12-13-2014, 09:03 PM
Good definition my friend

benoit23
12-14-2014, 03:06 AM
Here's the updated arm sleeve pics ... Panther and tiger added :) ... Lion on shoulder and fill in work left

[http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/13/d3f7f89978437b5269ba0fcc2fb81450.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/13/780f5ae90312d0c9e039d2c2e30f0bd7.jpg

benoit23
12-14-2014, 02:31 PM
12/14 - 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm), no hgh

Weighed at 176. Rest day. Did some fasted hiit this morning, now just getting the food in, relaxing, and trying not to touch these tats haha

kubes
12-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Tats look good brother. Enjoy the rest!

benoit23
12-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks kubes!

benoit23
12-15-2014, 01:01 PM
12/15 - 300mg dio test c to left glute, 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 4iu hgh pre workout

Weighed in at 175.4. Off to do fasted hiit for 15 min before work at 6. Chest and calves tonight. Feel like it's been forever since I've hit the weights can't wait to get in there.

Also just started HCG today - 500iu/wk (split mon/thur - same times as test)

Just got bp checked and was at 115/69 with rhr of 60 so thats in check!

kubes
12-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Good choice jumping on the hcg brother

benoit23
12-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Good choice jumping on the hcg brother

Whats the typical kick in time for this stuff aka when will I start blasting whale loads (tbh i have no clue if whales have big loads, just an assumption HAHA). I know eveyrone may react differently, but at that dose any general time frame, kubes?

kubes
12-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Whats the typical kick in time for this stuff aka when will I start blasting whale loads (tbh i have no clue if whales have big loads, just an assumption HAHA). I know eveyrone may react differently, but at that dose any general time frame, kubes?

Brother how far are you into your cycle? If your not far in and not suffering from any testicular disfunction yet you will notice it kick in right away.

benoit23
12-15-2014, 04:24 PM
Brother how far are you into your cycle? If your not far in and not suffering from any testicular disfunction yet you will notice it kick in right away.

This is the beginning of week 3, but I ahd really low test numbers to begin with and was barely shootin much so im hopin this stuff may really help!

kubes
12-15-2014, 04:48 PM
This is the beginning of week 3, but I ahd really low test numbers to begin with and was barely shootin much so im hopin this stuff may really help!

You should notice a difference right away

benoit23
12-15-2014, 04:53 PM
You should notice a difference right away

**eagerly awaits** haha the girl ive been getting with is going to be like WTF next time she takes a mouthful, wont know what hit her ;)

kubes
12-15-2014, 04:56 PM
**eagerly awaits** haha the girl ive been getting with is going to be like WTF next time she takes a mouthful, wont know what hit her ;)

Lmao....

benoit23
12-16-2014, 12:58 AM
12/15 workout: calves/chest

Standing calf raises: 225 x 40, 365 x 30, 375 x 30, 385 x 30

Seated calf raises: 215 x 40, 305 x 30 x 2 sets

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 40, 415 x 35 x 2 sets

**calves are really coming along and starting to see some nice definition in them ... Especially along the inside curve ... I typically just do straight on, but is there a foot position best for getting that horshoe look to them? If that makes sense**

Peck deck flyes: 130 x 30, 205 x 13, 220 x 10, 220 x 10 + 2 FR, 220 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Weighted dips: bw x 20, 25 x 10 + 3 FR x 3 sets

Flat barbell bench press: 135 x 15, 155 x 10 + 2 FR, 165 x 7 + 3 FR

**wont lie, this is by FAR my worst lift, no clue why but I always feel super weak on it so hopin to make some progress with this cycle ... Db presses I feel great with, but barbell I fuckin hate**

Incline db bench press: 45 x 18, 65 x 8 + 2 FR x 2 sets

*had to use dbs because only one incline barbell bench at my gym and people just got on it ... Wasn't about to kill my flow and wait around ... Weight is less on this than last time because it's way farther down in workout, still felt strong tho for being last lift**

Added in a few more exercises just because I wanted to really fatigue the muscle and I feel like chest day has less lifts than every other day in this program idk why... But added these today at the end...

Low pulley cable flyes: 30 x 20, 50 c 8 + 1 FR, 40 x 12 + 2 FR

Db pullovers: 40 x 20, 60 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

That was a wrap for today. Was pissed I forgot to dose my nano before the gym lol and had to take it after. Probably doesn't change shit, but I like the placebo effect lol anyways still felt great and lovin this run!

studmuffin
12-16-2014, 01:21 AM
Good looking workout Brother.

benoit23
12-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Appreciate it. Will def feel it Wednesday!

kubes
12-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Try hammer strength bench with a spotter to force extra reps. I used to be big into bench press and now I haven't done it in years. Free weight dumbbell Fly's really helped develop my chest as well. I always go heavy on them after hammer chest

benoit23
12-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Try hammer strength bench with a spotter to force extra reps. I used to be big into bench press and now I haven't done it in years. Free weight dumbbell Fly's really helped develop my chest as well. I always go heavy on them after hammer chest

My gym doesn't have a hammer strength machine [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] it suuuuuuucks!! But I believe db flyes make there way in at some week soon, if now I'll add them as an extra at the end like i did today ... I like them too, love the stretch ... Especially on incline

kubes
12-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Really no hammer strength? That's become a staple at just about any gym now. Sorry brother. Add those flys it will be worth it

benoit23
12-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Really no hammer strength? That's become a staple at just about any gym now. Sorry brother. Add those flys it will be worth it

RIGHT?!?! this gym is only $10/mo tho and for that cheap it literally has everything else I could possibly want ... they are opening a new one across town that has some new equipment and likely will have hammer strength along with an incline leg press ... may have to venture over for chest and leg days ... im just such a creature of habit and dont like having to adjust to new weights, as we know even the exact same machines at different palces based on how old pulleys are and stuff can feel different ... makes it hard to track progress when switching ... would def like to add hammer machine in tho ... see a LOT of people utilizing it these days

kubes
12-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Ok brother you can't beat that

benoit23
12-17-2014, 12:29 AM
12/16 - 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 4iu gh preworkout

Leg workout:

Leg curls (lying): 80 x 30, 120 x 15, 130 x 10 + 2 FR, 130 x 10 + 2 FR + 3 partials

Adductor machine: 110 x 30, 160 x 10 + 2 FR, 160 x 10 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Stiff legged deads: 195 x 10, 205 x 10, 215 x 10

Leg curls (seated) fst 7 style: 120 x 10 x 7 sets

Leg press (wide stance): 275 x 30, 350 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Adductor machine: 110 x 30, 160 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Leg extensions (toes pointing out): 80 x 30, 140 x 15 x 3 sets

Squat (wide stance/sumo): 135 x 20, 225 x 10 x 4 sets

Great left today and legs had great pump, but damn experienced some crazy aggression I've never felt before. Everything was pissing me off, which was nice because I took it out on the weights, but was weird to me cuz that's not like me at all. Almost at the end of week 3 for this test C so maybe that's starting to really kick in or idk what it was but made the mistake of going to Walmart after already in a bad mood and legit had to talk myself down at one point and have a little moment lol ... Weird stuff, never experienced that.

benoit23
12-17-2014, 12:46 PM
12/17 - 1ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 4iu gh upon waking since rest day today
Weighed in at 178.2, good to see weight slightly climbing still but yet feeling and looking leaner since switching up the diet a little as explained previously. Rest day today, so will just be doing some cardio later this afternoon and gettin in a tan. Back tomorrow!

benoit23
12-18-2014, 01:27 PM
12/18 - 1 ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 300 mg DioTest C into right ass cheek before workout in pm, 4iu gh preworkout, 250iu hcg this am

Weighed in at 180!!!

Knocked out some fasted hiit cardio at 4:30 am (just for you Kubes) and now sitting at work day dreaming of this back workout tonight! :)

kubes
12-18-2014, 01:29 PM
Nice brother you are gaining weight and staying lean! Good work friend!!

benoit23
12-18-2014, 01:36 PM
Nice brother you are gaining weight and staying lean! Good work friend!!

Will try to post up some updated pics this weekend ... dont want to be gaining too fast, but this is after even dropping my carbs by about 70g and better placing them in my day (aka pre/post workout) ... removed them from my first two meal so that when i run fasted cardio with yohimbine in am it gets the most benefits and body continues to use fat to burn until 3rd meal when i add carbs ... hoping it will help keep me lean ... i stalled and even dropped for about 2 days when is tarted this but since monday have gained 3 pounds now ... also monday i switched back to aromasin 12/5 ed instead of 25 ed i ran for 4 days ... debating switching back to running it at 25ed since i didnt have any sides (no joint pain) and i felt like it helped my nips that felt ever so slightly sensitive ... could just be me freakin out but the slightest thought of gyno freaks me out

deathstar
12-18-2014, 01:48 PM
No offense but you're a really small guy. I wouldn't even suggest aas for you to use yet. I personally wouldn't even start till I was around 185-190lbs at your height. And I definitely don't think you need to run 800mg a week... you're a small guy that's overkill.. my 1st cycle I ran 300mg a week of teste and went from 185 to 205 fairly lean after pct and like 4 inches shorter than you. .. I'm just saying I would wait a little bit longer if I were you to get everything down... I see it too much that people get on too early and become dependent on gear.. and the only way to make gains after that is just keep uping your doses. I personally don't think it's the right way to do things

benoit23
12-18-2014, 01:52 PM
I appreciate your input brother. Just know that this is something I put TONS of research into and have had assistance/menotoring the entire past 6 months in building my cycle and everything around it from a VERY trusted veteran, someone who I trust very much ... I realize everyone has varying opinions, but I feel I have done this very safely and planned out way more than most do when it comes to cycles.

deathstar
But in other news sicks tats and it looks like you're coming along great man.. congrats!

benoit23
But in other news sicks tats and it looks like you're coming along great man.. congrats!

bastard is startin to peel haha hate that part of the process

deathstar
12-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah it looks like you have a pretty solid plan for your cycle. Coming along great.. I was giving my personal opinion. .. I came from gh15 and everyone their only does how to get bigger with more gear put in their body

benoit23
12-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Yeah it looks like you have a pretty solid plan for your cycle. Coming along great.. I was giving my personal opinion. .. I came from gh15 and everyone their only does how to get bigger with more gear put in their body

I really do appreciate any and all feedback, i LOVE to learn and hopefully as you can see based on my plan thoroughly research everything ... also just to let you know that 800mg may not even happen, if gains are stil going as well as they are now will likely just stick to 600mg and not up it at all

deathstar
12-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Haha peeling sucks.. how much do you plan on paying for the entire sleeve?.. the tattoo guy I know said to drop like 40lbs so my sleeve would be cheaper haha

benoit23
12-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Haha peeling sucks.. how much do you plan on paying for the entire sleeve?.. the tattoo guy I know said to drop like 40lbs so my sleeve would be cheaper haha

i am going to a VERY well known guy up by chicago that has won over 130 awards, so im paying a hefty price, but to me it was worth it for an entire sleeve ... he is 200/hr so by the end it will be around 6k for the entire thing ... im just amazed by how incredible his skills are... so much detail ... so to me its worth it

deathstar
12-18-2014, 02:59 PM
i am going to a VERY well known guy up by chicago that has won over 130 awards, so im paying a hefty price, but to me it was worth it for an entire sleeve ... he is 200/hr so by the end it will be around 6k for the entire thing ... im just amazed by how incredible his skills are... so much detail ... so to me its worth it

Definitely man... you don't want to go with someone cheap for a full sleeve

benoit23
12-19-2014, 01:21 AM
12/18 workout: abs (light)/back

Decline reverse crunches: bw x 20 x 3 sets
*these are WAY more difficult with 25lbs added compared to doin them at 155, I feel for you big boys ;)*

Decline crunches: bw x 20 x 3 sets

Oblique pushdowns: 100 x 20 x 3 sets
*love these, got them from Doc Stoppani, way better than the ones were you grab the pulley up top and bend*

Seated rows (wide grip): 115 x 30, 175 x 12 x 2 sets, 180 x 10 + 2 FR, 185 x 10 + 2 FR

Wide grip pull downs: 115 x 30, 175 x 13, 190 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Barbell rows: 95 x 25, 165 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Reverse grip pull downs: 115 x 30, 175 x 13, 190 x 10 + 2 FR

Back extensions: 45 x 15 x 3 sets

Wide grip pull-ups: bw x 9 x 3 sets

Reverse grip pull ups: bw x 8 x 4 sets
*safe to say I felt like a little bitch barely able to do these pull-ups at the end when I'm already spent, not to mention again the added weight seems like they're sooooo much heavier than 155 haha*

Overall, another great lift. Man, I fucking love throwing around weights. Love having a mentee under my wing too and seeing him become more addicted each lifting session. Good feeling giving back (and having a spotter for those forced reps ;))

kubes
12-19-2014, 01:29 AM
Nice training session bro.... Add in some close grip pull downs or close grip rows next time ;)

benoit23
12-19-2014, 01:31 AM
When you say close grip pull downs do you mean with a vbar attach? If you mean with the regular wide grip bar but underhand hats what I call reverse grip above and they are close grip, if not I think week 6 I switch to the vbar ... Same wih the rows ... First two weeks were close grip, now wide hear next two, then I forget what weeks 5 and 6 are

kubes
12-19-2014, 01:35 AM
When you say close grip pull downs do you mean with a vbar attach? If you mean with the regular wide grip bar but underhand hats what I call reverse grip above and they are close grip, if not I think week 6 I switch to the vbar ... Same wih the rows ... First two weeks were close grip, now wide hear next two, then I forget what weeks 5 and 6 are

Yes the vbar and you could always do reverse grip as well

benoit23
12-19-2014, 01:39 AM
Good deal will def throw those in!

kubes
12-19-2014, 01:47 AM
Good deal will def throw those in!

Make that back grow like a weed!!!

benoit23
12-19-2014, 01:49 AM
I want my wings to sprout!

benoit23
12-19-2014, 09:43 PM
12/19 - 1ml nano split dosed am/pm, 4iu gh preworkout,

Shoulder/calves workout:

Standing calf raises: 225 x 40, 385 x 30 x 3 sets

Seated calf raises: 215 x 40, 305 x 35 x 2 sets

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 40, 415 x 35 x 2 sets

Seated bar all military press (smith): 95 x 30, 155 x 10 x 2 sets

Seated rear lat raises: 10 x 30, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Db side raises: 20 x 30, 40 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Plate front raises (one in each hand): 10 x 25, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets
*these are amazing if you've never done them, soooo much better than using db because you have to stabilize the plates as you raise them to keep them level ... Just taxes the shit outta your shoulders... Amazing pump after these*

Bent over cable lateral raises: 10 x 30, 25 x 15, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

DB shrugs: 80 x 10 x 3 sets

Reverse smith shrugs: 245 x 15 x 3 sets

Inman shrugs: 45 x 10 x 3 sets double and single trap

Pump was incredible with this workout, almost painful at times. One thing I'm fairly excited about is the improvement my calves are making, they seem to really be responding to this new style.

Oh and random thought I realized during my pwo meal ... I had to actually remind myself to breathe it felt like haha I was shoveling the food down so damn fast ... Just me or nah?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/19/bcaa0c1a2cbaec826a628a52d949660a.jpg

benoit23
12-20-2014, 12:27 PM
12/20 - 1ml nano split dosed am/pm, no Gh

Wanted to post up my weights since cycle began December 1st (technically first injection was Nov 27th and first nano was 28th) ... I weigh everyday and then I average the weights every 5 ... Comparing the first 5 avg to today's, I'm up almost 9 pounds in 3 weeks, but if you compare today's 5 day avg to dec 1st weigh in, up about 13...

12/1 - 165.8
12/2 - 169.6
12/3 - 172.2
12/4 - 171.4
12/5 - 172.2

*5 day avg for above 170.2*

12/6 - 174
12/7 - 174
12/8 - 174
12/9 - 175.4
12/10 - 177.6

*5 day avg for above 175*

12/11 - 177.8
12/12 - 177.4
12/13 - 177.2
12/14 - 176
12/15 - 175.4

*5 day avg for above 176.75*

12/16 - 176.4
12/17 - 178.2
12/18 - 180.0
12/19 - 180.0
12/20 - 179.2

*5 day avg for above 178.75*

Off to do some fasted cardio, then arms later tonight.

benoit23
12-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Unreal, my POS gym isn't open until 7... Just sitting here in the lot ... What gym opens at 7?!? Terrible hours only bad thing bout this gym ... Guess that's why it's $10/mo

kubes
12-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Unreal, my POS gym isn't open until 7... Just sitting here in the lot ... What gym opens at 7?!? Terrible hours only bad thing bout this gym ... Guess that's why it's $10/mo

Mine doesn't open till 6 on sat and sun.... Grrrrr

benoit23
12-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Mine doesn't open till 6 on sat and sun.... Grrrrr

Got my gyms pathetic ass by an hour lol

kubes
12-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Got my gyms pathetic ass by an hour lol

I just take advantage of it and show up at 7. My gym is pathetic as well and half the time doesn't open on time. Nothing makes me more mad then waiting cause someone is late!!

benoit23
12-20-2014, 02:46 PM
I just take advantage of it and show up at 7. My gym is pathetic as well and half the time doesn't open on time. Nothing makes me more mad then waiting cause someone is late!!

Heres a little updated pic for you kubes of a 180lb benoit23 ... Since repartitioning my foods some in my diet I've started to lean up and tighten a little and still adding the weight ... And it's only been 3 weeks :D

Disclaimer: ignore the dirty mirror and bad quality of the pic

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/20/6737a7c3edf11352eeda4a1bdbdb9655.jpg

kubes
12-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Looking good brother!!

benoit23
12-21-2014, 01:21 AM
12/20 workout: abs (light)/arms

Decline reverse crunches: bw x 20 x 3 sets

Decline crunches: bw x 20 x 3 sets

Oblique pushdowns: 110 x 20 x 3 sets

Concentration curls: 20 x 25, 35 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Bench dips: bw x 40, 135 x 15 drop 90 x 5 drop 45 x 5 drop bw x 5 for 3 sets

Hammer curls (fst7 style): 30 x 12 x 7 sets
*very slow and concentrated - pump was already full blast and veins poppin - pic below*

Lying extensions (db): 15 x 40, 30 x 15, 35 x 10 + 2 FR

Barbell preacher curl: 40 x 30, 75 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets
*felt like my trice tiger tat was about to explode off didn't like that lol got nervous*

close grip bench press: 95 x 35, 155 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Barbell spider curls: 30 x 25, 60 x 8 + 2 FR, 50 x 10 + 2 FR
*one of the lifts I attribute to the nice peak on my bicep that always get complimented*

Reverse grip tri press downs: 90 x 25, 120 x 11 x 6 sets

All I have to say is that the pumps are getting so fucking awesome, as Arnold would say "it feels like I'm cumming in the gym" :D going to be feeling this tomorrow, glad to have a rest day!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/20/da3e6e4bc4f2fa182dce6f288a8ea584.jpg

kubes
12-21-2014, 01:24 AM
Nice Vascularity brother

benoit23
12-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Slowly startin to come back ... Came to love it when I was at 5%bf, I've missed it lol

kubes
12-21-2014, 02:08 AM
Slowly startin to come back ... Came to love it when I was at 5%bf, I've missed it lol

I am sure you did but your body cannot hold that low of bf. It's always going to be a bit of a yo yo getting that lean. You can hold between 9-10 but your body will fight you and slow the metabolism being lower than that. It's just the nature of the game. Realistically being leaner then that isn't very healthy but 9 is still pretty darn lean

benoit23
12-21-2014, 02:10 AM
I am sure you did but your body cannot hold that low of bf. It's always going to be a bit of a yo yo getting that lean. You can hold between 9-10 but your body will fight you and slow the metabolism being lower than that. It's just the nature of the game. Realistically being leaner then that isn't very healthy but 9 is still pretty darn lean

That is certainly something I have came to realize running this first ever bulk. Despite not having my abs (that part sucks) I just feel so much healthier ... If I had to guess I'm around 12-13% right now maybe, starting to lean out some after the initial water Load on ... Can't wait to cut back down to that 8-9 range and see the difference with 20 more pounds. I was told the first run is a special one so I've been giving it my all to make it just that.

kubes
12-21-2014, 02:13 AM
That is certainly something I have came to realize running this first ever bulk. Despite not having my abs (that part sucks) I just feel so much healthier ... If I had to guess I'm around 12-13% right now maybe, starting to lean out some after the initial water Load on ... Can't wait to cut back down to that 8-9 range and see the difference with 20 more pounds. I was told the first run is a special one so I've been giving it my all to make it just that.

your doing great brother!

benoit23
12-22-2014, 12:13 AM
12/21 - 1ml nano split dosed am/pm, no gh

Weighed in at 178.4 ... Continuing to lean out and tighten up will be keeping the diet same this week to allow for a nice feast saturdaybat a fam Xmas then reevaluate Sunday

kubes
12-22-2014, 12:32 AM
12/21 - 1ml nano split dosed am/pm, no gh

Weighed in at 178.4 ... Continuing to lean out and tighten up will be keeping the diet same this week to allow for a nice feast saturdaybat a fam Xmas then reevaluate Sunday

Your moving in the right direction brother

benoit23
12-22-2014, 12:44 AM
Always where im tryin to go :)

kubes
12-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Always where im tryin to go :)

We all do. I am headed to the gym here in a few to get it knocked out. Wasn't going to go today but i will not have to tomorrow. Wife is pissed!!

benoit23
12-22-2014, 12:48 AM
Kill it brother! She won't stay mad for long ;) she's knows who she married I'm sure! Haha

kubes
12-22-2014, 02:07 AM
Kill it brother! She won't stay mad for long ;) she's knows who she married I'm sure! Haha

Na she will get over it :)

benoit23
12-22-2014, 12:25 PM
12/22 - 300mg of that SWEET SWEET Nectar of the Gods (DioTest C) into my left delt felt like it had been forever since the last pin, 1 ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 250iu hcg, 4iu gh
Weighed in at 178.6 so still holding steady, hoping to not do anything to crazy cheat wise with the meal plan this week other than Saturday Christmas family gathering, will be tough with my mom/grandmas famous home made iced sugar cookies and fudge all over the place, but will be attempting to satay clear of it
CALVES and CHEST TONIGHT!

kubes
12-22-2014, 01:25 PM
You will be fine bro just keep the portions reasonable

benoit23
12-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Plan on doing just protein in the morning and cutting out fats/ carbs, then adding some carbs an hour before a monster workout in the afternoon (intra workout shake with hbcd/protein during) timing it so the fam feast can be my pwo meal :) should be just fine!

kubes
12-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Plan on doing just protein in the morning and cutting out fats/ carbs, then adding some carbs an hour before a monster workout in the afternoon (intra workout shake with hbcd/protein during) timing it so the fam feast can be my pwo meal :) should be just fine!

Are you really training on Christmas?

benoit23
12-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Are you really training on Christmas?

the family dinner is the saturday after Christmas ... Moving my off day from wed to Thursday ... no training on Xmas for me (no gym so couldnt even if i wanted to)

kubes
12-22-2014, 03:58 PM
the family dinner is the saturday after Christmas ... Moving my off day from wed to Thursday ... no training on Xmas for me (no gym so couldnt even if i wanted to)

Gotcha that makes a lot of sense

Syber
12-22-2014, 07:33 PM
I love training on xmas the gyms always so empty here haha

benoit23
12-22-2014, 07:36 PM
You have a 24/7 gym pass you go to or just some crazy gym that happens to not let its employees off on Christmas? Lol

Syber
12-22-2014, 07:44 PM
24/7 theres a lot of them around here and I seem to move around abit so its handy not having to change gyms
and I like having the freedom to train when I feel like it back when I first started and was overweight it was nice being able to go at night time when hardly anyone was there haha

benoit23
12-23-2014, 01:01 AM
12/22 workout: calves/chest

Seated calf raises: 215 x 40, 305 x 40 x 3 sets

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 40, 415 x 40 x 2 sets

Standing calf raises: 225 x 40, 395 x 35 x 2 sets
*almost had the fucking yoga step up platform thingybastard slip out from underneath me doing this ... Avoided certain disaster... Dually noted*

Weighted dips: bw x 25, 25 x 15 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Incline db press: 45 x 25, 70 x 10, 75 x 8 + 2 FR
*almost grapes the 70s again but said fuck it and went for the 75s, glad I did :)*

Barbell bench press (fst7): 135 x 12 x 3 sets, 135 x 10 x 4 sets
*still my nemesis lift ... Can kill Dumbbells but come to regular bench insuck*

Flat bench db flyes: 30 x 25, 50 x 10 x 2 sets

Peck deck flyes: 130 x 30, 220 x 10, 205 x 12 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Low pulley cable flyes: 22 x 15 x 3 sets supersetted with push-ups x 10 x 3 sets
*weight looks weird on those flyes cuz it's a weird cable machine normal one was taken*

Words can't describe how my body is changing. Loving this run and feeling stronger than ever.

benoit23
12-23-2014, 01:39 PM
12/23 - 1 ml nano (split dosed am/pm), 5iu gh

Weighed in at 180.6 this morning! Highest yet http://dionysuslabs.co/community/images/smilies/smile.png

benoit23
12-24-2014, 01:06 AM
12/23 workout: legs

Abductor machine (fst7 style): 110 x 30, 170 x 12 x 6 sets

Stiff legged deads: 135 x 15, 225 x 10 x 2 sets

Leg curls (seated): 90 x 35, 130 x 15, 140 x 10 + 2 FR

Leg Curls (lying): 80 x 30, 130 x 10 x 2 sets

Adductor machine: 110 x 30, 170 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Leg extensions (toes pointing out): 80 x 40, 140 x 20, 145 x 15, 150 x 15

Squat (wide feet/sumo): 135 x 30, 225 x 15 x 2 sets, 245 x 10 x 2 sets
*right about here is where I was 90% sure I was puking and started to head to the locker room, but kept it in*

Leg press (wide feet): 275 x 30, 360 x 10 + 2 FR

Nothing to say besides this was brutal as hell. Could barely walk out of the gym and the pump was MASSIVE! Veins exploding.

Here's a progress pic of the legs. 155 at the start vs 181 now...

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/23/ea7e1a3b1395912537f5d8802c9cbd78.jpg

benoit23
12-24-2014, 12:29 PM
12/24 - 1ml nano split dosed (am/pm) - stuff is very close to empty, 5iu gh preworkout

Weight went up a little more, 181.8 this morning! May try to swing getting a bod pod done in the next few weeks if I can set aside some spare cash. Would like to know exactly what my bf% is! Will update you when/if I get it done!

Mungus
12-24-2014, 12:37 PM
12/24 - 1ml nano split dosed (am/pm) - stuff is very close to empty, 5iu gh preworkout

Weight went up a little more, 181.8 this morning! May try to swing getting a bod pod done in the next few weeks if I can set aside some spare cash. Would like to know exactly what my bf% is! Will update you when/if I get it done!

Excuse my ignorance, what is this nano of which you speak?

benoit23
12-24-2014, 12:41 PM
Excuse my ignorance, what is this nano of which you speak?

It's a PH from the UK (similar to M-Sten if you've seen that) except it is nano particles and much better absorption as as stronger. Stuff has far exceeded my expectations for a kickstart.

Mungus
12-24-2014, 12:51 PM
Intredasting...

benoit23
12-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Intredasting...

Not sure if they ship to the downunder or not brother

studmuffin
12-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Looking good Brother! That is quite a transformation.

benoit23
12-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks stud! Only at week 4 [emoji15][emoji15]

studmuffin
12-24-2014, 05:05 PM
I am in 5th week of cycle and seeing some great results.

biggin87
12-24-2014, 05:52 PM
Like how you train.. similar to what I do

benoit23
12-26-2014, 12:29 AM
12/24 workout: back/abs(heavy)/forearm

Smith machine hip thrusts: 235 x 20 x 3 sets

Decline crunches: 50 x 20 x 3 sets

Oblique Pushdowns: 160 x 10 x 3 sets

Wide grip pull downs: 115 x 30, 190 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Barbell rows: 135 x 20, 175 x 10 + 2 FR

Close grip reverse pull downs: 115 x 30, 190 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Back extensions: 45 x 15 x 3 sets

Wide grip pull-ups: bw x 10 x 3 sets

Reverse grip pull-ups: bw x 10 x 3 sets

Seated rows (wide grip): 115 x 25, 180 x 15, 185 x 12, 190 x 10 + 2 FR

Barbell wrist curls: 60 x 25 x 3 sets

- super settled with -

Db wrist twists: 25 x 10 x 3 sets

12/25 - 1ml nano split dosed am/pm, 5iu Gh, 250iu hcg, 300mg dio test c right delt

Weighed in at 183 :) ... Feeling kinda bloated and like my nips are sensitive/coning a little so have IMR Exem on the way cuz not so sure the gp tabs I have are legit ... Dosing nolva at 20 for a few days until exem from IMR gets here then will run it at 25 Ed to see if it clears it up should be good to go!

Merry Christmas everyone. Rest day today back at shoulders tomorrow!

simply_michael
12-26-2014, 02:39 AM
really enjoy ur log bro

benoit23
12-26-2014, 03:05 AM
really enjoy ur log bro

Thanks brother I appreciate that!

benoit23
12-26-2014, 10:05 PM
12/26 - 1ml nano split dosed am/pm (bottle done), 5iu gh pre workout

Weighed in at 183.2

Workout: shoulders/calves

Seated calf raises: 215 x 50, 305 x 40 x 3 sets

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 50, 415 x 40 x 2 sets

Standing calf raises: 225 x 50, 405 x 30 x 2 sets

** guy to me: "man you even go hardcore on your calf exercises" ... Well no shit fucker why wouldn't i? **

Seated smith military shoulder press: 95 x 40, 155 x 15, 165 x 10 + 2 afar

Side db raises(fst7 style): 35 x 12 x 7 sets
*pump was actually so painful after this I had to take a break for 2 minutes lol*

Plate front raises: 10 x 20, 25 x 10 + 2 FR

Bent over cable lateral raises: 10 x 30, 30 x 20 x 2 sets, 35 x 12

Seated rear lat raises: 10 x 30, 35 x 8 + 2 FR, 30 x 10 + 2 FR

Smith shrugs: 225 x 10 x 3 sets

Db shrugs: 70 x 10 x 3 sets

*really focused on holding contraction at too for at least 3 count on all shrugs*

Lovin every second of these workouts. This dio gear has me feeling like superman.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/26/b0e07d6cef4116da39291c608e0bb942.jpg

kubes
12-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Nice work out brother! Looking solid

benoit23
12-27-2014, 02:18 PM
12/27 - weighed in at 181.4, fasted cardio in the books, 5iu of some new gh green tops preworkout

Arms later then family Christmas dinner, will be straying from my diet for the first time since tarting the cycle. Protein all day except peri workout and timing that meal for my pwo meal.

studmuffin
12-27-2014, 03:45 PM
Looking lean and mean!

benoit23
12-27-2014, 06:55 PM
my diet just got bumped up to 3600 calories!!! I feel like one of the big boys :) Gotta keep those gains goin!

benoit23
12-28-2014, 06:12 PM
12/27 workout: arms/abs(heavy)

Smith hip thrusts: 335 x 20 x 3 sets

Decline crunches: 50 x 20 x 3 sets

Oblique pushdowns: 160 x 10 x 3 sets

Hammer curls: 20 x 30, 40 x 10, 45 x 8 + 2 FR

Lying extensions (DBs): 15 x 30, 35 x 15, 40 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Barbell preacher curl: 40 x 30, 75 x 10 + 2 x 2 sets

Reverse grip tricep press downs: 90 x 30, 130 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Barbell spider curls: 30 x 30, 50 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Close grip bench press: 95 x 30, 155 x 10 + 2 FR, 165 x 8 + 2 FR

Concentration curls: 20 x 20, 35 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Bench dips: bw x 40 x 3 sets
*no partner today, so couldn't do the typical weighted drop sets with plates*

By this time I was loving the pump so damn much I just didn't want to leave even tho that was he end of my lifts some added these 2 to top it off...

Incline db curls: 10 x 20, 20 x 10 + 2 FR

Db overhead extensions (seated): 40 x 35, 65 x 10 + 2 FR

12/28 - weighed in at 182, so no damage done too bad by the family Xmas dinner last night. Will be adding some more carbs peri workout and up to about 3600 calories now this week.

kubes
12-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Looks good brother and yeah i wouldnt worry about the eating for those days. You just are not going to put on fat that fast. If anything it will probably speed up your metabolism and promote more fat loss ;)

benoit23
12-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Looks good brother and yeah i wouldnt worry about the eating for those days. You just are not going to put on fat that fast. If anything it will probably speed up your metabolism and promote more fat loss ;)

I know, my stupid OCD just kicks in and it's hard for me to get past the mental block of doing it haha I need to learn to just enjoy a day once a month or so, but it always just makes me feel like shit and gross lol

benoit23
12-30-2014, 01:01 AM
12/29 - 300mg dio test c, 5iu gh preworkout, 250iu hcg

12/29 workout: calves/chest

Okay just an fyi, so my first 4 weeks of my workout routine are in the books and this starts week 5 where I cycle back thru them ... All I have to say is check these chest numbers compared to my first workout I posted of the same lifts. Dio, I could kiss you for these massive strength gains already. I even shocked myself this workout.

Standing calf raises: 225 x 50, 405 x 40 x 2 sets

Flat DB Bench press: 55 x 23, 80 x 13 + 1 FR, 85 x 10 + 1 FR, 90 x 8 + 2 FR

Incline DB bench press: 50 x 20, 75 x 10 + 2 FR, 75 x 9 + 2 FR

Peck deck flyes (fst7 style): 190 x 12 x 7 sets

Weighted dips: bw x 20, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

*added in a few more lifts to chest than previously still had so much energy*

Flat DB flyes: 30 x 20, 50 x 10 x 2 sets

Low Pulley cable flyes: 22 x 12 x 3 sets

Push-ups: bw x 12 x 3 sets

I cannot believe how much my strength is already up just into week 5. Already way beyond impressed with this Dio gear and lovin every damn second of my lifts.

kubes
12-30-2014, 01:10 AM
12/29 - 300mg dio test c, 5iu gh preworkout, 250iu hcg

12/29 workout: calves/chest

Okay just an fyi, so my first 4 weeks of my workout routine are in the books and this starts week 5 where I cycle back thru them ... All I have to say is check these chest numbers compared to my first workout I posted of the same lifts. Dio, I could kiss you for these massive strength gains already. I even shocked myself this workout.

Standing calf raises: 225 x 50, 405 x 40 x 2 sets

Flat DB Bench press: 55 x 23, 80 x 13 + 1 FR, 85 x 10 + 1 FR, 90 x 8 + 2 FR

Incline DB bench press: 50 x 20, 75 x 10 + 2 FR, 75 x 9 + 2 FR

Peck deck flyes (fst7 style): 190 x 12 x 7 sets

Weighted dips: bw x 20, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

*added in a few more lifts to chest than previously still had so much energy*

Flat DB flyes: 30 x 20, 50 x 10 x 2 sets

Low Pulley cable flyes: 22 x 12 x 3 sets

Push-ups: bw x 12 x 3 sets

I cannot believe how much my strength is already up just into week 5. Already way beyond impressed with this Dio gear and lovin every damn second of my lifts.

Looks good brother. I really like those dumbbell fly's they really helped develop my chest. I usually do 5 sets right after bench as heavy as i can go for 10 reps each set. Been hitting 65lb dumbbells and i want to get those 70's soon :)

benoit23
12-30-2014, 01:13 AM
Yeah I just added those in because I especially like the stretch you get from them I go nice and see and slow (I know I know). 50s are a struggle at the end but grinded them out and a nice stretch to end the workout.

kubes
12-30-2014, 01:14 AM
Yeah I just added those in because I especially like the stretch you get from them I go nice and see and slow (I know I know). 50s are a struggle at the end but grinded them out and a nice stretch to end the workout.

try starting with them like once a month. Deep reps man i love the swell from them!

benoit23
12-30-2014, 01:21 AM
I rotate the order of my lifts each week so they should work their way around to the too

benoit23
12-30-2014, 01:22 PM
12/30 - 5iu gh preworkout

Weighed in today over 184 for first time :p

Here is all my weigh ins and 5 day averages (what I like to go buy) ... Still steadily climbing right at about the pace I want to be at and feeling like they are def lean gains now...

12/1 - 165.8
12/2 - 169.6
12/3 - 172.2
12/4 - 171.4
12/5 - 172.2

*5 day avg for above 170.2*

12/6 - 174
12/7 - 174
12/8 - 174
12/9 - 175.4
12/10 - 177.6

*5 day avg for above 175*

12/11 - 177.8
12/12 - 177.4
12/13 - 177.2
12/14 - 176
12/15 - 175.4

*5 day avg for above 176.75*

12/16 - 176.4
12/17 - 178.2
12/18 - 180.0
12/19 - 180.0
12/20 - 179.2

*5 day avg for above 178.75*

12/21 - 178.4
12/22 - 178.6
12/23 - 180.6
12/24 - 181.8
12/25 - 183.0

*5 day avg for above 180.5*

12/26 - 183.2
12/27 - 181.4
12/28 - 182
12/29 - 182.4
12/30 - 184.2

*5 day avg for above 182.64*

asscrack
12-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Looking good my man.

benoit23
12-31-2014, 02:02 AM
12/30 workout: legs

Stiff legged deads: 135 x 30, 235 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Leg curls (seated): 100 x 25, 140 x 15, 150 x 10 + 2 FR

Leg curls (lying): 80 x 30, 140 x 10, 130 x 12

Abductor machine: 110 x 35, 170 x 15, 180 x 10 + 2 FR

Leg extensions (toes pointed in): 80 x 40, 150 x 15 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 160 x 12 + 2 FR

Squats (shoulder width feet): 135 x 40, 275 x 10, 285 x 10, 295 x 10, 305 x 10

Leg press (fst7 style): 320 x 10, 340 x 10 x 6 sets
*just brutal way to end a leg workout*

Adductor machine: 110 x 35, 170 x 15, 180 x 10 + 2 FR

Jeans officially are not fitting, dress pants aren't even an option ... Which is going to be weird cuz I'm supposed to wear them for NYE tomorrow... Not sure how to solve that problem yet lol

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/30/d61e9107ecd33e7a31974c269b6415c5.jpg

kubes
12-31-2014, 03:00 AM
Time to go get some bigger clothes

benoit23
12-31-2014, 12:17 PM
Time to go get some bigger clothes

Ha sadly enough i think so :(

12/31 - 5iu gh upon waking - rest day will just be doing cardio then going out for my dads birthday (I will just be joining, not eating of course)

benoit23
01-01-2015, 03:43 PM
1/1: 300mg dio test c, 5iu gh, 250iu hcg

Weighed in at 186, after a rest day without the pre/post workout shakes. Continuing to climb :p

benoit23
01-02-2015, 02:58 AM
1/1 workout: abs(light)/back/forearms

Reverse crunches: bw x 30 x 3 sets

Hanging leg raises: bw x 30 x 3 sets

Machine crunches: 180 x 30 x 3 sets

Wide grip pull-ups: bw x 12 x 4 sets

Reverse grip pull-ups: bw x 12 x 3 sets

Seated rows (narrow grip): 115 x 30, 190 x 15 x 2 sets, 205 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Wide grip pull downs: 115 x 30, 190 x 15, 205 x 10 + 2 FR

Barbell rows: 135 x 25, 185 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Close reverse grip pull downs: 115 x 30, 190 x 15 x 2 sets

Back extensions: 45 x 20 x 3 sets

Barbell wrist curls: 60 x 20 x 3 sets

Supersetted with...

Db twists: 30 x 10 x 3 sets

kubes
01-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Good job brother that training session looks pretty intense

benoit23
01-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Thanks kubes! Definitely leaves me wanting a nice massage the next day haha

kubes
01-02-2015, 03:13 AM
Thanks kubes! Definitely leaves me wanting a nice massage the next day haha

You ever get a deep tissue message? I do it about every 90 days. It gets all those toxins out of your muscles. Makes you feel kind of sick for a day or so after but then you feel amazing

benoit23
01-02-2015, 03:14 AM
I had one that was focused on my lower back many months ago ... I should look into gettin another soon

kubes
01-02-2015, 03:15 AM
I had one that was focused on my lower back many months ago ... I should look into gettin another soon

Get your whole body done brother

benoit23
01-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Get your whole body done brother

Guess I better throw that onto the list of things to budget for haha

kubes
01-02-2015, 03:19 AM
Guess I better throw that onto the list of things to budget for haha

Lmao but it really is worth. With all the training and things we do to our bodies

benoit23
01-02-2015, 03:19 AM
Lmao but it really is worth. With all the training and things we do to our bodies

Def bro I'll have to get on it for sure

benoit23
01-03-2015, 12:50 AM
1/2 - 5iu gh preworkout

Weighed in at 186.2

Workout: calves/shoulders

Standing calf raises: 225 x 60, 405 x 40 x 2 sets

Seated DB presses: 35 x 30, 65 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets, 70 x 7 + 2 FR

*up 10-15 lbs at same reps from week 1*

Bent over one arm cable lat raises: 10 x 40, 35 x 15, 40 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Prone incline bench rear delt raises: 10 x 30, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Behind back one arm cable lat raises: 10 x 30, 30 x 15, 35 x 10 + 2 FR

Prone incline bench front raises: 10 x 30, 25 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Seated rope face pulls: 40 x 20, 70 x 15, 85 x 10 + 2 FR

Reverse smith shrugs: 225 x 12 x 3 sets w pause at top

Inman shrugs: 45 x 10 x 3 sets with 10 second squeeze at top

Db farmers walk: 50 x fail x 2 sets

Syber
01-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Good job bro keep it up!
youve put on alot of size pretty damn fast have to be happy with that! Cant wait to see where you are at the end of your cycle

benoit23
01-03-2015, 03:04 AM
Thanks bro! Up a little over 20lbs in just shy of 5 weeks ... Hoping to keep it going and reach that 200-205 mark and then maintain for awhile then cut to 185-190!

studmuffin
01-03-2015, 03:17 AM
That is one hell of a workout!

benoit23
01-04-2015, 03:34 PM
1/3 workout: arms/abs/cardio

Reverse crunches: be x 30 x 3 sets

Hanging knee raises: bw x 30 x 3 sets

Machine crunches: 180 x 30 x 3 sets

Db preacher curls (fst7): 40 x 10 x 7 sets

Db spider curls: 15 x 20, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Concentration curls: 20 x 25, 35 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Hammer curls: 20 x 25, 45 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Tricep press downs: 110 x 30, 190 x 14, 200 x 10 + 2 FR

*felt pretty good to max out the pulley*

Close grip bench press: 95 x 40, 165 x 13 + 2 FR, 175 x 8 + 2 FR

*need to remember to use my wrist straps, woulda been able to get more but wrist was hurting*

bench dips: bw x 60, 135 x 20 + 5 + 5 + 5 x 2 sets

Lying extensions (barbell): 40 x 40, 60 x 20 x 2 sets

*Started to end the workout with superset of incline db curls and single are cable extensions, but did one set and left arm was completely shot and throbbing decided not to push it and called it a night ... One hell of an amazing pump*

1/4 - nothing today but some cardio later

benoit23
01-05-2015, 12:24 PM
1/5 - 300mg diotest c to my VG!! 250iu hcg, 5iu gh preworkout later

Tried new location today just to make sure I'd be okay having another place to pin and it was SUPER easy ... followed a video someone posted over on another forum about how to find the spot and it was actually pretty easy ... if you guys would like I could try to take my own video and post it up on here explaining the location because MANY struggle finding it but im pretty lean in that area so its easy to see on me ... let me know!

Weighed in at 186! Will be adding about 70g simple carbs (either non fat yogurt or krusteaz pancake) to my prebed meal on Leg days only. Definitely going the pancake route as that is my favorite food ever! Thats the only change to the diet this week! Hope everyone had a nice New Year and welcome back!

benoit23
01-06-2015, 01:06 AM
1/5 workout: calves/chest

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 60, 415 x 40 x 3 sets

Standing calf raises: 225 x 60, 405 x 40 x 2 sets

Seated calf raises: 215 x 60, 305 x 40 x 2 sets

Incline db press: 50 x 30, 75 x 12, 80 x 10 + 2 FR, 85 x 9 + 2 FR

*FUCK YES... All i have to say about that*

Flat db bench press: 55 x 25, 90 x 10 + 2, 90 x 8 + 2

Weighted dips: bw x 25, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Peck deck flyes: 130 x 30, 220 x 12 x 2 sets, 235 x 10 + 2 FR

Flat db flyes: 30 x 25, 50 x 10 x 2 sets

Low cable pulley flyes: 22 x 12 x 3 sets

Chest db inward shrug thingeys (dk what to call them): 50 x 12 x 3 sets

Dk what to say other than fuck yes I feel great in the gym. Can't wait to eat that fucking pancake tomorrow before bed since its leg day... Only reason to look forward to leg day now is that added pancake haha

kubes
01-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Nice work bro! Leg day for me tomorrow too

benoit23
01-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Nice work bro! Leg day for me tomorrow too

Never thought I'd say this, but this cycle has actually made me a decent fan of leg day, just because my progress with them has been so good

kubes
01-06-2015, 02:45 AM
Never thought I'd say this, but this cycle has actually made me a decent fan of leg day, just because my progress with them has been so good

Funny you say that. I used to hate working legs and now i look forward to working them

benoit23
01-06-2015, 02:46 AM
Funny you say that. I used to hate working legs and now i look forward to working them

I feel like I'm growing up lmao

kubes
01-06-2015, 02:47 AM
I feel like I'm growing up lmao

Lmao... You are brother! I am really enjoying your log brother

benoit23
01-06-2015, 02:48 AM
Lmao... You are brother! I am really enjoying your log brother

Thanks dude glad to not disappoint ... Just wait til the shred season comes that's when I'll truly shine :)

kubes
01-06-2015, 02:50 AM
Thanks dude glad to not disappoint ... Just wait til the shred season comes that's when I'll truly shine :)

We both will brother. i am already getting ready as spring isnt far away :)

benoit23
01-06-2015, 02:52 AM
We both will brother. i am already getting ready as spring isnt far away :)

So glad I finally ventured of of my shell and went all out for a bulk, setting the abs aside and getting out of my mindset and just doing it ... Was so hard for me after being kinda chubby once with no definition, then busting ass to get an 8 pack but I truly think it was the right move and I'll be bigger and stronger than ever come june

kubes
01-06-2015, 02:53 AM
So glad I finally ventured of of my shell and went all out for a bulk, setting the abs aside and getting out of my mindset and just doing it ... Was so hard for me after being kinda chubby once with no definition, then busting ass to get an 8 pack but I truly think it was the right move and I'll be bigger and stronger than ever come june

Just imagine how much bigger you are going to look with all that added muscle after you cut down :)

benoit23
01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
Just imagine how much bigger you are going to look with all that added muscle after you cut down :)

Can't wait!!

kubes
01-06-2015, 04:01 AM
Can't wait!!

I look forward to it as well but I am enjoying the gains right now

Mungus
01-06-2015, 09:42 AM
setting the abs aside and getting out of my mindset and just doing it ...

Getting out of that diet mindset is the hardest part but oh so enjoyable when you do. Good luck brother.

benoit23
01-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Getting out of that diet mindset is the hardest part but oh so enjoyable when you do. Good luck brother.

Thanks Mungus!

benoit23
01-07-2015, 01:37 AM
1/6 - 5iu gh

Workout: legs

Leg curls (seated): 100 x 35, 150 x 15 x 2 sets, 160 x 10 + 2 FR

Leg curls (lying): 80 x 35, 130 x 10 + 2 FR

Adductor machine: 110 x 35, 180 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Stiff legged deads: 135 x 35, 245 x 10 + 2 FR
*dont do heavy actual deads anymore but guarantee I could hit a PR easily, thinkin I could pull 405 for sure*

Leg extensions: 80 x 40, 160 x 15, 170 x 15, 180 x 12

Squats (shoulder width) (fst7): 285 x 10 x 7 sets

Leg press: 275 x 40, 380 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Adductor machine: 110 x 30, 180 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Killed it. Seriously if you want a fucking Brutal leg day give this routine a go! It's insane. Keep rest to a minimum. PANCAKE in an hour and a half!!! Haha

benoit23
01-07-2015, 12:55 PM
1/7 - getting bloods in 40 min ... Weighed in at 189.2 this morning lol that pancake is sitting in there :) ... 5iu gh and that's all rest day and just some cardio later.

kubes
01-07-2015, 01:05 PM
1/7 - getting bloods in 40 min ... Weighed in at 189.2 this morning lol that pancake is sitting in there :) ... 5iu gh and that's all rest day and just some cardio later.

Are you getting a hormone panel run or are you donating?

benoit23
01-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Getting full panel done hopefully should have results back tomorrow to post

kubes
01-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Getting full panel done hopefully should have results back tomorrow to post

Nice are you getting the CBC done too?

benoit23
01-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Yep and free+total test so it'll show the exact number, estrodial, and fsh/lh too

kubes
01-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Yep and free+total test so it'll show the exact number, estrodial, and fsh/lh too

Looks good bro lh and fsh will be almost nothing

benoit23
01-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Looks good bro lh and fsh will be almost nothing

Yeah just hoping alt/ast isn't too bad and estro I okay ... Those are what I really want to see

benoit23
01-09-2015, 01:03 AM
1/8 workout: back/abs(heavy)/forearm

Machine crunches: 247.5 x 15 x 3 sets

Reverse crunches: 20 x 15, 15 x 20 x 2 sets, bw x 30

Hanging knee raises: 35 x 15 x 3 sets

Reverse grip pull-ups: bw x 17, bw x 15 x 3 sets

Seated rows (narrow grip): 115 x 30, 205 x 13 x 2 sets, 220 x 10 x 2 sets

Wide grip pull downs (fst7 style): 190 x 10 x 7 sets

Barbell rows: 135 x 30, 185 x 12 x 2 sets

Close reverse grip pull downs: 115 x 30, 190 x 15, 205 x 10 + 2 FR

Back extensions: 45 x 25 x 3 sets

Wide grip pull-ups: bw x 8 x 3 sets

Barbell wrist curls: 60 x 25 x 3 sets

-supersetted-

Db wrist twists: 30 x 10 x 3 sets

kubes
01-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Yeah just hoping alt/ast isn't too bad and estro I okay ... Those are what I really want to see

I think your will be fine bro

benoit23
01-09-2015, 01:09 AM
I think your will be fine bro

Hopin, pissed they didn't come back today lol guess I got spoiled the last two times with 1 day turnaround ... Hopin to get them tomorrow

studmuffin
01-09-2015, 01:24 AM
Workouts are looking good Brother.

benoit23
01-09-2015, 01:49 AM
Workouts are looking good Brother.

Thanks bro! Gunna post up before and after pics with my bloods when they come ... It's been nothing shy of crazy in 6 weeks time!

benoit23
01-10-2015, 03:22 AM
1/9 woke out: calves/shoulders

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 60, 415 x 50 x 3 sets

Standing calf raises: 225 x 60, 405 x 50 x 2 sets

Seated calf raises: 215 x 60, 305 x 50 x 2 sets

Bent over cable lateral raises: 10 x 30, 40 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Prone incline bench rear lay raises: 10 x 40, 30 x 15, 35 x 10 + 2 FR

Behind back cable side raises: 10 x 40, 35 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Prone incline bench front raises: 10 x 30, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Seated db presses (fst7 style): 55 x 12 x 4 sets, 55 x 10 x 3 sets

Seated face rope pulls: 40 x 30, 85 x 15, 100 x 10 + 2 FR

Reverse smith shrugs: 225 x 15 + 5 partials x 3 sets

Farmers carry: 50 x fail

Still waiting for bloods.................

kubes
01-10-2015, 03:23 AM
Nice work brother looking forward to seeing the lab results

benoit23
01-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Yesterday's workout: arms/ abs (heavy)

Machine crunches: 247.5 x 20 x 3 sets

Reverse crunches: 15 x 20 x 3 sets

Hanging knee raises: 35 x 15 x 3 sets

Db spider curls: 15 x 30, 30 x 15, 35 x 8 + 2 FR

Concentration curls: 20 x 20, 35 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Hammer curls: 20 x 25, 45 x 13 + 2 FR, 50 x 10 + 2 FR

Db preacher curls: 20 x 20, 40 x 10 + 2 FR, 35 x 10 + 2 FR

High cable curls(kneeling): 20 x 15 x 3 sets

Close grip bench press: 95 x 50, 175 x 10 x 2 sets

Regular dips: bw x 20 x 3 sets

Lying extensions (barbell): 40 x 30, 60 x 15 x 2 sets

*left arm was KILLING by this point ... Whole thing just throbbing*

Tricep press downs: 120 x 30, 200 x 10 + 2 FR x 2 sets

Db kickbacks: 15 x 15 x 3 sets

As stated, left arm was in quite a bit of pain. Couldn't really pin point whole thing was just throbbing and didn't really wanna move it for a few hours after. Took some ibuprofen and it feels completely normal today. Not sure what it was.

1/11 - weighed in at 189 this morning, rest day just doing some cardio later maybe if I make it.

kubes
01-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Listen to your body and give that arm a break. I big part of this game is working around injurys

benoit23
01-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Posted up my bloods in a before and after thread on dios sub forum

Syber
01-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Going great bro still cant belive how much you have gained your making me look bad! Haha
just checked out ur bloods some nice results bro

benoit23
01-13-2015, 12:11 AM
Going great bro still cant belive how much you have gained your making me look bad! Haha
just checked out ur bloods some nice results bro

I appreciate it brother. I have been busting ass ... Doesn't get that I happened to find the best gear around for my very first cycle haha

benoit23
01-13-2015, 12:49 AM
1/12 workout: calves/chest

Standing calf raises: 225 x 60, 405 x 50 x 3 sets

Seated calf raises: 300 x 50 x 3 sets

*switch up machines the normal was taken*

Leg press calf raises: 350 x 60, 415 x 50 x 2 sets

Flat barbell bench press: 135 x 30, 185 x 15, 195 x 11 + 1 FR, 205 x 7 + 3 FR

* up 40 pounds from week 3, still not a ton but VERY happy with that progress as flat bench is one of my worst lifts ... Happy to be doing over my bw for reps*

Db incline flyes: 30 x 30, 50 x 14, 55 x 8 + 2 FR

Weighted dips: bw x 25, 30 x 10 + 2 FR x 3 sets

Peck deck flyes: 130 x 30, 235 x 10 x 3 sets

Incline barbell press: 95 x 16, 135 x 8 + 2 x 2 sets

*not a lot of weight, but for the end of a session im cool with it*

Decline db press: 40 x 25, 70 x 10 x 2 sets

Low cable pulley flyes: 22 x 12 x 3 sets

Burned out with some chest shrugs with 65 lb dbs

Great session and the left arm didn't act up so hats good no soreness. Gunna keep this intensity going this second half and hope to hit that 205 mark by end of week 12-14!!