PDA

View Full Version : MY DOC and WHACK PROTOCOLS

bobudafrudo
12-03-2014, 04:13 PM
My test tested at under 340 so my doc agreed to give me 200mg Cyp shots EVERY OTHER WEEK!!! By day 8 I start getting itch nipples, and he refuses to prescribe nolvadex, though I finally found phizer exemestane, so all is well for now. My girlfirend can even tell me when it hits 8 days after injection, my whole mood changes it bitchy. "m following the protocol but shot 6 days in advance to make sure my test levels were low for the blood test, hopefully he will up my dose. Unfortunatily he keeps pushing the cream.....
PS. Ive been on EQ upoise 600mg/wk for 5 months.
Any ideas of how to

My question is how do I fool the doc into not giving me the abslolute minimum test dosage? I'd like to take 200-250 a week, but unless I go underground and start reading my labs, I'd prefer to keep it legal, Espcially when watson test is free.

Trader
12-04-2014, 01:23 AM
My test tested at under 340 so my doc agreed to give me 200mg Cyp shots EVERY OTHER WEEK!!! By day 8 I start getting itch nipples, and he refuses to prescribe nolvadex, though I finally found phizer exemestane, so all is well for now. My girlfirend can even tell me when it hits 8 days after injection, my whole mood changes it bitchy. "m following the protocol but shot 6 days in advance to make sure my test levels were low for the blood test, hopefully he will up my dose. Unfortunatily he keeps pushing the cream.....
PS. Ive been on EQ upoise 600mg/wk for 5 months.
Any ideas of how to

My question is how do I fool the doc into not giving me the abslolute minimum test dosage? I'd like to take 200-250 a week, but unless I go underground and start reading my labs, I'd prefer to keep it legal, Espcially when watson test is free.

I plan on being under the care of a doctor just in case the cops ever have a search warrant. Showing them your prescriptions and the docs business card and phone number will muddy the water. They will have a more difficult time in building a case against you. Buy the rest of the test underground and then cut back on the dosage whenever a test is coming up.