PDA

View Full Version : New Year Cycle

cowboy up
12-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Ok brothers starting to plan the new year cycle and need some input. No newbie here but no pro either. This will be my 5th run. Planning on running a Test P, Tren A, Var Cycle. 1st time with Tren and have read a lot of different opinions on how to stack the test and tren. Some say tren higher than test and others state test higher than tren. Some ED, some EOD and then I've read 3 days a week will work too.

Thoughts are running 8 weeks and less pinning would be optimal. So I was thinking-

1-8 Test P 1ml M/W/F
1-8 Tren A 1.5ml M/W/F
1-4 Var- 80 mg ED
1-8 Adex .5 E3D
Caber on hand if needed

I'm currently cruising at 200mg of Test C and will continue that for the next few weeks and will start back Week 9 so no need for PCT this go around. That would be 300mg of Test and 450-500mg of Tren a week. Planning on starting the cruise afterwards and then running a similar cycle to the 1 listed above late April early May but adding in Mast and cutting out the Var.

Current stats-
5'9"
190-195 lbs
11-12% BF

Looking to gain some mass and strength but also cut for the Spring and Summer. Cycles not set in stone and are always interested in more experienced brothers advice.

your123man
12-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Ditch the adex unless its prescribed. The negative effects on igf levels and adex are not good. Replace for asin :)

And I dont see any problem with this. Ive done tren higher and test higher. I feel sides are easier to control with lower test. 300 is considered low so youre fine.

I do find it interesting that you have a protocol for an AI but state that caber is on hand if needed. Should be the other way around imo

Dick
12-04-2014, 02:50 AM
So you are running Test at 300mg a week , Tren at 450mg a week ?

studmuffin
12-04-2014, 03:05 AM
I run caber with every tren cycle.

your123man
12-04-2014, 07:37 AM
I run caber with every tren cycle.
Which is why I posed my question [emoji14]

Prolactin control is essential imo. You can juggle and figure estrogen.

cowboy up
12-04-2014, 10:26 AM
So you are running Test at 300mg a week , Tren at 450mg a week ?

Not running anything at this point but yes that's what it would equal out to with the cycle laid out above.

cowboy up
12-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Which is why I posed my question [emoji14]

Prolactin control is essential imo. You can juggle and figure estrogen.

Have always run an AI with every cycle. Caber on the other hand have not but again haven't ran a tren cycle before. Have used caber in past with deca cycles when needed

Jozifp103
12-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Ditch the adex unless its prescribed. The negative effects on igf levels and adex are not good. Replace for asin :)

And I dont see any problem with this. Ive done tren higher and test higher. I feel sides are easier to control with lower test. 300 is considered low so youre fine.

I do find it interesting that you have a protocol for an AI but state that caber is on hand if needed. Should be the other way around imo
there are no negative effects on igf-1 from adex. Nolva has been shown to lower igf-1 levels, but elevated androgens would counteract this and raise igf above baseline anyways.

Also, you ALWAYS run an AI on cycle. You can control prolactin sides by keeping e2 down. I've run high test, high deca cycles with just using an AI and had no prolactin issues at all. Caber or prami should be on hand just in case.

your123man
12-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Yes you should always have an ai on cycle, but I feel we OVER USE them, negatively effecting not only our estrogen levels (estrogen is important to have, not in excess tho) but the fact that we are taking more and more drugs. The goal shouldnt be to keep adding drugs, but to use the minimal amount needed to achieve our goals. If you KNOW you need that much, then by all means. I find myself constantly adjusting my AI around how my body is reacting in relation to my esteogen levels. We dont want it baselined.

Progresterone however, elevating prolactin levels, has NO PLACE IN OUR GOALS! In fact, its completely counter productive towards sanity and emotional balance. Which is why I posed my question. Insead of FIGHTING to return to homeostasis where you arent milking from your tits and hoping your dick stays hard, prevent it from ever occuring.

We WANT some estrogen. We DONT want prolactin.

Jozifp103
12-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Yes you should always have an ai on cycle, but I feel we OVER USE them, negatively effecting not only our estrogen levels (estrogen is important to have, not in excess tho) but the fact that we are taking more and more drugs. The goal shouldnt be to keep adding drugs, but to use the minimal amount needed to achieve our goals. If you KNOW you need that much, then by all means. I find myself constantly adjusting my AI around how my body is reacting in relation to my esteogen levels. We dont want it baselined.

Progresterone however, elevating prolactin levels, has NO PLACE IN OUR GOALS! In fact, its completely counter productive towards sanity and emotional balance. Which is why I posed my question. Insead of FIGHTING to return to homeostasis where you arent milking from your tits and hoping your dick stays hard, prevent it from ever occuring.

We WANT some estrogen. We DONT want prolactin.
nicely put sir.
i believe the use of an ai should be to keep e2 in NORMAL RANGE, not drive it into the ground. Usually this will keep progesterone and prolactin at bay. Then if it does not work, instead of raising your AI dose, just add some caber or prami.

your123man
12-04-2014, 06:35 PM
nicely put sir.
i believe the use of an ai should be to keep e2 in NORMAL RANGE, not drive it into the ground. Usually this will keep progesterone and prolactin at bay. Then if it does not work, instead of raising your AI dose, just add some caber or prami.
I can understand that. Maybe im more referencing my own experiences, ANY 19nor and I lose my boners in the first week [emoji14]

Jozifp103
12-04-2014, 06:47 PM
I can understand that. Maybe im more referencing my own experiences, ANY 19nor and I lose my boners in the first week [emoji14]
yikes! have you tried using a DA?

your123man
12-04-2014, 07:07 PM
yikes! have you tried using a DA?
Ya and it helps lot. I just prefer caber .5mg e4d and that works fine. Prami does NOT work well for me

cowboy up
12-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Ya and it helps lot. I just prefer caber .5mg e4d and that works fine. Prami does NOT work well for me

That's how I've run it with Deca in past