PDA

View Full Version : My take on hgh and insulin

masteratarms
12-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Iv never taken either one myself but I have been around it plenty and have done a lot of research it's just something I haven't felt the need to take so with that being said this is just my opinion on them both if any brothers want to add onto or clear something up please do so I'm defiantly no expert and this is all about learning so here it goes ]So I'll start with hgh, first off it's muscle building effects aren't direct what i mean by that is when you take it, it will trigger igf release by the liver which is what's responsible for muscle hyperplasia, it does however have a direct effect on fat mobilization. Dan duchaine said that between 10 and 12 iu is what a bodybuilder needs i think this is fine but if it were me I would take no more then 5 or 6 iu I think that's the most the body can use because only so much igf can be made by the liver at one time the extra iu recommended by duchaine I'm sure helps with fat loss but you will get fluid retention and more side effects. So now onto insulin, what most people do is guess how many carbs they will need for how many iu they take normally it's 10 grams per 1 iu however, most people take 10 iu of insulin and then are cramming sugar down their throat to try from going hypo in my opinion if you feel hypo then you're doing it wrong you should never feel sick or hypo while taking insulin I will never tell someone exactly how much to take because it's dependent on the person but if it were me I would take normal carb sources such as brown rice and potato and very tiny amounts of insulin because also don't forget you don't know at what point you're body stops making its own insulin so if you take 10 iu and then you're body also produces some you will go hypo and find you're self sitting over a bowl of sugar, combining "low" dose hgh with "low" dose insulin and carbs along with gear is what I think will work best

your123man
12-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Your last sentence is on track. But a little more understanding from first hand use -

The higher the hgh, the more muscle building effect imo. 2-4iu can do wonders for fat loss and nutrient partitioning. 4-6iu is a good sweet spot to add some of the muscle building effects. 8iu would be minimum to truly see drastic muscle changes imo. However, its not like aas where you wait a week and the shit hits, its a 2, 3, 4+ month comitment.

Insulin, you were on the right track with complex carbs. Think about it, you take a complex carb an hour before insulin administration, those carbs are still being processed when the action hits, so yourr good for action. Sipping a hbcd shake for the next hour and a half covers everything leading to the peak of log. 2 hours in, get a mix of complex to last the rest of the action, and simple to sustain the peak. Boom, dont need no fkkin 10g per 1iu unless youre insulin sensitive as SHIT. what ive found also works really well is adding 10+g of glutaminr to the action time. Really helps regulate blood glucose levels.

Now take it a step further, igf. Igf is the result of insulin and hgh activity in the liver. Time your hgh and insulin peaks together surrounding your "anabolic window" (ie dose preworkout) and congrats, youve maxed your igf spike when your muscles are completely soaking up nutrition for recovery.

Low dose gh and infrequent, fast action, low dose insulin is the key to a successful off season imo

masteratarms
12-09-2014, 11:28 PM
That's good stuff brother

Authentic_Elf
12-10-2014, 03:44 AM
Great info above ^

danabol
12-11-2014, 04:23 PM
I have only used slin with ghrp/ghrh's can't wait to try the real slin/GH combo

most people take 10 iu of insulin and then are cramming sugar down their throat to try from going hypo in my opinion if you feel hypo then you're doing it wrong you should never feel sick or hypo while taking insulinMost people?! i really hope thats not true. I have used it many times mostly at 10-12iu never gone higher than 15iu. Only went hypo once cause GF wanted sex inside my slin window and after my workout (before i told her bout shit) but was no prob had sugar on hand after i finished. I always have enough carbs already in me before i pin
Id never use slin without being on gear, definitely not taking anywhere near the full advantage of it.

your123man
12-11-2014, 06:42 PM

Most people?! i really hope thats not true. I have used it many times mostly at 10-12iu never gone higher than 15iu. Only went hypo once cause GF wanted sex inside my slin window and after my workout (before i told her bout shit) but was no prob had sugar on hand after i finished. I always have enough carbs already in me before i pin
Id never use slin without being on gear, definitely not taking anywhere near the full advantage of it.
Agreed. I just started pre and post workout humalog 4x a week. Majority of my carbs come from oats, sweet potatos, and rice. The only "sugary" carbs in there are hbcd (for obvious intraworkout reasons), and 100g of lucky charms POST WORKOUT (when the first application of humalog is peaking) and I do my post shot with that. Being smart with your blood glucose levels is what keeps you from getting fat.

danabol
12-12-2014, 05:13 AM
Slin is a good excuse to have my fav sugar drinks and candy (long as no fat) I find the more gear u use with slin the more sloppy u can be with extra carbs. I have jelly beans stashed around the place, my car, my room, with gym stuff etc. Be safe slin can be killa ;)

Rooroo
12-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Slin is a good excuse to have my fav sugar drinks and candy (long as no fat) I find the more gear u use with slin the more sloppy u can be with extra carbs. I have jelly beans stashed around the place, my car, my room, with gym stuff etc. Be safe slin can be killa ;)

I like your style danabol!!!! Ah jelly beans ! Great idea

danabol
12-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Its what diabetics use. Get them from chemist big bags cheap as.
Always have a plan or 2 wherever u are if u go hypo. Hopefully u never have to use them. I aint used slin in ages. All my jelly beans melted in my commodore as they been there been or ages. Hope I never have use any of my sugar slin stash spots.

masteratarms
12-12-2014, 05:37 PM

Most people?! i really hope thats not true. I have used it many times mostly at 10-12iu never gone higher than 15iu. Only went hypo once cause GF wanted sex inside my slin window and after my workout (before i told her bout shit) but was no prob had sugar on hand after i finished. I always have enough carbs already in me before i pin
Id never use slin without being on gear, definitely not taking anywhere near the full advantage of it.iv never seen anyone in person use less then 10

Rooroo
12-12-2014, 07:33 PM
iv never seen anyone in person use less then 10

I started off trying to do 10 but that actually made me feel sick !!!! 6 maybe 7 is my sweet spot . I think 10 is the number to start with so brothers aren't hurting themselves .

Authentic_Elf
12-14-2014, 03:25 AM
Likely going to experiment with slin once I get my hands on some GH. Not sure what I'll be using yet, need to make my mind up as to how much I'll use. Thinking starting off at 5 and working my way up.

Rooroo
12-14-2014, 03:29 AM
Likely going to experiment with slin once I get my hands on some GH. Not sure what I'll be using yet, need to make my mind up as to how much I'll use. Thinking starting off at 5 and working my way up.

That's exactly what I did . It's worked nicely for me .

Authentic_Elf
12-14-2014, 05:44 AM
Did you notice much difference from 5 to 10+? I'd love to hit the ground running with it but slin is scarier than just AAS.

danabol
12-14-2014, 07:07 AM
I started off trying to do 10 but that actually made me feel sick !!!! 6 maybe 7 is my sweet spot . I think 10 is the number to start with so brothers aren't hurting themselves .
Under 10iu us a waste of time and only for getting a feel for slin. real magic happens at 10iu+.
Made you feel sick? this kinda shit worries me [emoji15]

Dbolish
12-14-2014, 07:18 AM
Under 10iu us a waste of time and only for getting a feel for slin. real magic happens at 10iu+.
Made you feel sick? this kinda shit worries me [emoji15]

agrred , i probably wouldnt bother with slin less than 10iu, and id be very skeptical of using it with anything other than pharm gh

your123man
12-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Except for the fact that everyone has different levels of insulin resistance and insulin sensitivity.... there is no steadfast number game here, its what works for you. 5iu for someone with low resistance and high sensitivity and super fucking lean and have an equivilant effect as 20iu on someone using daily slin with no break and no proper nutrient timing and extra body fat.

Authentic_Elf
12-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Given that I'm rather sensitive to insulin already due to prolonged fasting (Intermittent fasting style diet), I'd rather work my way up. AAS would be no problem, but slin is a different beast altogether.

Dbolish
12-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Except for the fact that everyone has different levels of insulin resistance and insulin sensitivity.... there is no steadfast number game here, its what works for you. 5iu for someone with low resistance and high sensitivity and super fucking lean and have an equivilant effect as 20iu on someone using daily slin with no break and no proper nutrient timing and extra body fat.

i find this hard to beleive when most people will secreit up to 7iu on insulin naturally when eating. OBviously exogenous insulin will be more effective but still i cant see 5iu doing very much excep for giving a nice pump. Obviously theres no harm in starting low and working your way up tho

Authentic_Elf
12-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Approximately how long does it take to hamper the negative feedback loop of insulin production? Pro's who have used slin for years are now resistant to it, however guys who come off cycles after using insulin seem to have little problem - insulin 'shut down' doesn't seem to be a huge problem. If this is the case, can you reverse self-induced insulin resistance?

Dbolish
12-14-2014, 11:26 AM
Approximately how long does it take to hamper the negative feedback loop of insulin production? Pro's who have used slin for years are now resistant to it, however guys who come off cycles after using insulin seem to have little problem - insulin 'shut down' doesn't seem to be a huge problem. If this is the case, can you reverse self-induced insulin resistance?

the general guidline is to just do 1 month on one month off, but obviously pros are going to abusing it a lot more frequently. Its probably a combo of genetics and cycling between high and low doses, although there are some pros who are now diabetic.

Hopefully someone with actual real life experience can chime in here as im interested in this too

your123man
12-14-2014, 11:32 AM
This is why you hear pros doing lantus and 100s of 100s of units a day. They fucked their insulin sensitivity and resistance.

Youre a fool if you think wvery single person on this planet produces the same insulin naturally and is effected the same. Exo insulin reacts completely different than endo insulin. And if youre an ecto and your nutrients are right, you dont need gh at all with preworkout fast acting insulin. And you dont need pharma either lol. National level competitors generally arent on pharm gh, but majority are running insulin.

If you use fast acting 3-4 times a week preworkout, you shouldnt need to really stop. It shouldnt mess with your sensitivity or resistance with a proper diet

danabol
12-14-2014, 09:33 PM
Fuck lantus I got that it lasts all day. I use it for drugs tests only. Good way to get fat or die. 4hour slin is the way to go. Please no one use lantus it last like 24hours from memory

danabol
12-14-2014, 09:42 PM
I use actrapid novo nordisk. Slin sensitivity can be helped I believe with drugs like metoforin, igf-1lr3 and maybe ALA and cinnamon.
I hardly use the stuff and would never use it daily. Every now and again bulking to bring up certain lacking areas or Injury repair.

masteratarms
01-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Lots of good info on here brothers thank you for posting you're views slin seems to be one drug that everyone kinda has there own views on its good stuff tho

Mungus
01-06-2015, 09:58 AM
I use it for drugs tests only.

Can you elaborate on this?

getswole123
05-26-2015, 11:19 PM
Fuck lantus I got that it lasts all day. I use it for drugs tests only. Good way to get fat or die. 4hour slin is the way to go. Please no one use lantus it last like 24hours from memory

I dont know what you bought. But it has been proven Lantus works without much risk. The study done on it did show some SLIGHT peaks but nowhere near levirm or anything else for that matter. Pound for pound its the best insulin one can use. As long as your responsible and your carb intake is steady all day there should be no problems with lantus. ITs made to have barely any peaks.

Here read up on it.

http://www.forbodybuilders.info/2014/09/lantus-%E2%80%93-the-ultimate-insulin-analog/

What your doing is scaremongering. In regards to novorapid from everything I've read running it at small doses after eating meals is much better. I never understood people taking slin THEN eating. Like wtf? I mean i almost lost a friend to that stupid idea. He took his slin, realized he'd forgot his shakes at home *his at work*. So he rushes trying to find something to eat and passes out before he got some. Luckily a diabetic was near by 8work colleague* saved his ass. He was using 10IU ust like everyone recommends.

The bottom line is these heavy doses arent needed. 2-4iu of novorapid post eating is the safest option (shouldnt ever go hypo, No fat gain, dont need to eat sugars etc). That way EVEN if for whatever reason you fuck it up, your body SHOULD still be able to handle 2-4iu of insulin peak.