PDA

View Full Version : peptides and sleep

Syber
12-11-2014, 03:08 AM
So i have massive issues with sleep
doctor thinks i might have sleep apnea so currently waiting on a sleep study.
I read that peptides can improve sleep do you think ghrp2 or something could help?
Or is there something else you would recommend?

Hatefactory
12-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Ghrp 2 deff improved the quality of my sleep

Syber
12-11-2014, 05:19 AM
would I need to order cjc as well or would that just be a waste of money ?

danabol
12-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Yes its a waste without

Jimmyinkedup
12-11-2014, 02:41 PM
There is a peptide DSIP that is specifically for sleep. You should google it. I dont know too much about it other than reading about it.

jacjac
12-11-2014, 06:31 PM
I picked up some of the cjc and have tried the hexarelin (another GHRP) with it for the last two weeks. I have crazy dreams and sleeping in later. I will try the ghrp2 next time to compare. I do wake up several times in the night but I believe I have the apnea for which I will consult the doc after the holidays. I also have been reading about the DSIP which looks promising but one trial at a time.

your123man
12-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Bro, sleep apnea is some serious shit if not taken care of. 1-lose fat 2-eat more green leafy veggies 3-do daily cardio 4-if youre on gear thats causing it, stop.

There is no fucking peptide that is going to fix your sleep apnea. If you want to sleep deeper and further your complications in life with your health by covering the issue, by all means. But before you start adding shit in to cover the issue, imo get that shit fixed.

Syber
12-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Not sure if its apnea yet and its not from gear or being fat because im not lol booked in to get tested but is two month wait.
il look onto dsip cheers bro

Blergs
12-11-2014, 10:12 PM
There is a peptide DSIP that is specifically for sleep. You should google it. I dont know too much about it other than reading about it.

I haven't used it myself but I was thinking of mentioning this one.
or kava kava root drinks a couple hrs before bed. :)

danabol
12-11-2014, 11:38 PM
I dont think sleep apnea is that much of a worry. many people have it. Steroidal nasal sprays help

I always have good sleep on clonidine (catapres) and added HGH releaser as well.
You notice the dream from more HGH

Syber
12-11-2014, 11:56 PM
yeah never sleeped well but just put up with it but got a new job that involves a lot of lifting all day and really don't have the energy haha
il try getting some nasal spray that would be an easy fix if it helps

I dont think sleep apnea is that much of a worry. many people have it. Steroidal nasal sprays help

I always have good sleep on clonidine (catapres) and added HGH releaser as well.
You notice the dream from more HGH

QualityOne
12-12-2014, 12:01 AM
If he does have sleep apnea, all he would need is the CPAP machine.

Bro, sleep apnea is some serious shit if not taken care of. 1-lose fat 2-eat more green leafy veggies 3-do daily cardio 4-if youre on gear thats causing it, stop.

There is no fucking peptide that is going to fix your sleep apnea. If you want to sleep deeper and further your complications in life with your health by covering the issue, by all means. But before you start adding shit in to cover the issue, imo get that shit fixed.

your123man
12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Anyone who thinks sleep apnea isnt a big deal is retarded.. sorry, there arent too many thing things I give absolutes on, but the clinical and real world evidence of severe heart complications from prolonged sleep apnea is hard to refute.

And if youve done EVERYTHING you can to fix apnea, then get a CPAP.

Nikplat
12-12-2014, 12:59 AM
I have been sleeping with a cpap machine for 9 yrs. Y123 is absolutely correct. Sleep apnea is nothing to play with u stop breathing while you are sleeping and when that happens your body kicks in like if you are awake. Get a sleep study and if you have get on a cpap or apap. I have been sleeping like a king ever since I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. There is no drugs surgery that can solve it. It's all about therapy

Syber
12-12-2014, 01:18 AM
yeah currently waiting on the sleep study. sleeping like a king sounds great

Nikplat
12-16-2014, 12:41 AM
Yeah man trust me at first it a pain but u will get use to it. I can't sleep with out it.

Syber
12-16-2014, 04:24 AM
First test results back have moderate to severe sleep apnea was told to inform work as its a factory and doctor suggested i have shorter shifts till i get cpap but was forced to take unpaid leave as im only casual.
really shouldn't of told them haha

Nikplat
12-16-2014, 12:59 PM
IMO (i am not a doctor) but the reason is that ppl with untreated sleep apnea are tired and can fall asleep either while they are driving of performing with machinery and it can be dangerous. It sucks man but get the cpap machine I would ask your Dr for an APAP. Apap is better as the machine will automatically set the CM if your sleep apnea gets worse or gets better. Cpap is set by the Dr and the Dr sends your results to the company and the cpap is set at the pressure from your sleep study results. Best of luck! sleep apnea is condition that needs to be treated use the machine you will notice the difference. You will not feel tired all the time and believe it or not your recovery from the gym will be beneficial for sleeping better.

Syber
12-16-2014, 04:48 PM
Thanks mate
yeah was talking to. A friend about how much better my recovery should be with better sleep haha.
personally i think its good news finding out i have it as it seems like things will only get better.
Just annoyed about missing work the cpap ia pretty expensive

Nikplat
12-16-2014, 08:16 PM
No problem bro, good luck man keep me posted once you start the cpap. Yeah cpap are very expensive thank god fro my wife's health insurance.

Syber
12-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Il make sure to ask about the apap as well
is there any reason most people seem to have a cpap?

Nikplat
12-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Most insurances don't cover apap

Syber
01-05-2015, 06:56 AM
got sleep study results back don't have sleep apnea but
i wake up more then i realise i get like lees then 1/4 of the needed rem sleep i only sleep for 3-4hrs a night and when i wake my heart rates jumps to 130 and they dont know what the cause is lol