PDA

View Full Version : Recovering crashed TNE

IRISHOAK
12-16-2014, 02:23 PM
So I stocked up on a BOGO deal. Got ten bottles of TNE. they have since crashed and everytime I want to use some I have to re-heat it. I put a pan with eniugh water to cover about 3/4 of the way up the bottle then heat slowly until crystals melt then shake to mix up solution. But no matter how warm I keep it after it keeps crashing again. Any suggestions?

studmuffin
12-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Keep heating it! I also have Dyels tne and I have to heat it before I pin it I get small crystals in the bottom of the vial.

chrisotpherm
12-16-2014, 04:50 PM
TNE can be tricky. Bottom line if it crashes once, thats a wrap, its going to keep on crashing. Just have to reheat it. When dealing with crashed TNE I prefer heating it in an oven as the temp is more equally distributed and im always paranoid that some mythical infection monster is going to slide down my pin while boiling products. Plus there is a possibility water will get inside amd you are hoping it doesn't begin housing bacteria.

IRISHOAK
12-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Ugh...pain in the ass...or thigh, as it were.

IRISHOAK
12-16-2014, 05:07 PM
thanks guys

Dionysus
12-18-2014, 03:22 PM
I will be releasing tne in a few days ;) And a new blend that will know your socks off

Dionysus
12-18-2014, 09:02 PM
I might also add tne is best brewed with EO. I add something else to mine that makes smooth as silk.

miggymig
01-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I have added done super solvent to mine in the past

Felicity
01-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Put a Needle in the rubber stopper when heating it up, I crashed some TC last year, left it in my glove box. It worked for me !

laborer5555
01-25-2015, 01:19 AM
if u have anything else laying around...tren ace, eq, deca, npp....its advisable to put .5ml-1ml into the crashed gear. heat, shake, shake shake, and should be g2g. I did it with TC and it worked like a charm

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 01:59 AM
i dont even bother with the water and pan bro. i just use the wifes hair dryer until its liquid and shake it up. a bop sponsor told me as long as your not boiling it you can crash and reheat every time. my tren crashes everytime. still kicks my ass. the hair dryer is prolly easiest and only takes 2 minutes.

KutakRock
01-25-2015, 02:33 AM
Any way you want to reheat it is fine. All previous are good suggestions. It will continue to crash nothing you can do. I typically warm in a pan of boiling water about 1" .

silntrunin
03-21-2015, 12:35 AM
I finally got my TNE to not crash after a few days as it always did in the past. I used EO and castor oil. Its a bit cloudy at room temp and clears up if heated but it doesn't crash and it flows through a 25 ga pin so I'm fine with it being cloudy. It was a pain in the ass heating it up everyday to pin before hitting the gym.