PDA

View Full Version : Low test high eq or high mast etc

bdad
12-18-2014, 01:52 PM
I usually run test as my highest compound. I'm kicking around the idea of running a low test high eq,or a low test high masteron. Those are the two that come to mind. Has anyone tried this or with any other compounds, if so how where the results. Not really interested inTren as it turns me into a psycho.

Dont wanna be old
12-18-2014, 03:33 PM
I think low Test and high Mast would be great .
I prefer Mast over Tren because side you speak of .

deathstar
12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
If you haven't tried low test I would definitely suggest it to see how you like it... I did high test low tren. And I was the biggest dick to people. . After that I did low test high tren and didn't see any bad sides.. I haven't really heard of people who haven't liked running Test lower

bdad
12-18-2014, 03:59 PM
If you haven't tried low test I would definitely suggest it to see how you like it... I did high test low tren. And I was the biggest dick to people. . After that I did low test high tren and didn't see any bad sides.. I haven't really heard of people who haven't liked running Test lower

Just wanting to try something without bloat. I would love to give primo a shot, but I just cant bring myself to come off of that kind of flow.

wook
12-18-2014, 08:55 PM
If your lean, Mast is probably the right way to go. I love running high EQ, but it jacks with my BP every time. I haven't ran a low test with any of my cycles, probably because I cruise at 250 mgs, but I've heard many people say they prefer it that way??? Good luck bro and keep us posted!

kubes
12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Run the mast high with low test and watch the magic happen ;)

animal87
12-19-2014, 01:39 AM
I actually was thinking over something similar for my summer cycle. I'm thinking: 250 test, 500 EQ, 600 primo if I can afford it and finish off with some mast. Some var to kickstart if I can afford it as well.

kubes
12-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Mast... Yum yum

bdad
12-19-2014, 12:07 PM
I actually was thinking over something similar for my summer cycle. I'm thinking: 250 test, 500 EQ, 600 primo if I can afford it and finish off with some mast. Some var to kickstart if I can afford it as well.

Sounds like a great cycle bro. I have thought of something similiar myself I'm just paranoid to combine EQand Primo for the same cycle because primo is often faked with eq, really high eq gives me severe anxiety. Whatever primo I get (if I get) I will test with my labmax kit. I know people have doubts about it but I use mine regular, especially with var. At least I know I'm not injecting horse piss.