PDA

View Full Version : Test and deca cycle, new to AI use and cycles.. any input is greatly appreciated on CEM SERM and AI dose for this cycle!

Barhead
12-18-2014, 06:35 PM
I have been researching and now understand why I should not use a SERM during cycle and that I should use an "AI".
But I am unsure of dose and timing.
I think I will be getting one bottle of Dex and one of Ralox from CEM. Is that enough for this cycle? what dose should I use it at?

This is cycle I am thinking:

12 weeks of-
500mg test ew
400mg deca ew

Do I use Dex week 1 to 12? then start Ralox on week 13 or 14?

Thank you any input is much appreciated!

kubes
12-18-2014, 06:41 PM
You won't need the Ralox unless gyno symptoms come up. Run the dex at .25 mg eod from the start of the cycle right up to the start of pct. You will need nolvadex and Clomid for pct. I also suggest running hcg during your cycle. The hcg is not a must but I would never cycle without it

Jimmyinkedup
12-18-2014, 08:16 PM
You won't need the Ralox unless gyno symptoms come up. Run the dex at .25 mg eod from the start of the cycle right up to the start of pct. You will need nolvadex and Clomid for pct. I also suggest running hcg during your cycle. The hcg is not a must but I would never cycle without it

This is spot on. When you run that hcg run it at 250ius- 2/week for a total of 500ius/week