PDA

View Full Version : injectable anadrol

silntrunin
12-24-2014, 06:02 AM
Just cooked up some anadrol and its holding just fine and so far no PIP.

100 ml recipe
5 gms of powder
2 mls of BA (2%)
20mls of BB (20%)
8mls of Guiacol (11%)
20mls of castor oil (30%)
45.75mls of GSO

I know there are different recipes out there and some call for a 50/50 oil and guiacol but I didn't think that it was necessary to use so much guiacol so I adjust it down and used castor oil instead and it seems to work. Been 5 days now and it hasn't crashed and I did an inject yesterday and a slight bit of a knot but nothing even worth mentioning.

Enjoy!

deathstar
12-24-2014, 06:09 AM
Awesome man! Is there a reason you did injectable instead of oral ?

silntrunin
12-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Results! I've done both oral and injectable and the results from the injects are far better. Not that the results from taking anadrol in oral form aren't good but the injectable just seems to kick in harder and the pumps on this shit are fuckin unreal. Also one less pass on the liver has to be better than two.

I've experimented with several other orals as injectables also and the results were simply hands down better then oral form. I don't mind injects so that's not an issue for me where as other guys don't want to have to add another pinning to their cycles so they stick with orals.

DBert
12-29-2014, 08:29 AM
How's the pip with injectable anadrol?

silntrunin
01-06-2015, 04:13 AM
How's the pip with injectable anadrol?

It's got a little sting to it but nothing serious. I get more pip from just test prop then I do from the anadrol.

DBert
01-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Good to know. Thanks brother.

animal87
01-06-2015, 05:46 AM
I had some inject tne/drol/dbol and it was great I loved it. It did crash after a while tho and had to keep reheating it. But I wasnt the one who made it.

08gsxr
01-06-2015, 07:55 AM

100 ml recipe
5 gms of powder
2 mls of BA (2%)
20mls of BB (20%)
8mls of Guiacol (11%)
45.75mls of GSO

I know there are different recipes out there and some call for a 50/50 oil and guiacol but I didn't think that it was necessary to use so much guiacol so I adjust it down and used castor oil instead and it seems to work. Been 5 days now and it hasn't crashed and I did an inject yesterday and a slight bit of a knot but nothing even worth mentioning.

Enjoy!

Bro I would love to try this shit! Keep us posted! May get you to make me a bottle!

Ironworker1
01-06-2015, 02:10 PM
**I want some ASAP brother !!!

miggymig
01-07-2015, 02:01 AM

100 ml recipe
5 gms of powder
2 mls of BA (2%)
20mls of BB (20%)
8mls of Guiacol (11%)
45.75mls of GSO

Enjoy!

What do you do for the smell of the Guiacol?

silntrunin
01-07-2015, 03:23 AM

I brew the shit outside on the grill. The first time I brewed it indoors my wife wanted to shoot my ass. lol

I have extras guys but I'm not sure what the rules are here. I don't have enough posts to post in the share it section.

My first inject had literally no PIP with slight swelling the next day, 2nd inject same but the inject site had a bit of swelling again but Test prop is much worse then this, for me anyway. My 3rd inject, yesterday, it stung a bit but today its fine. So not sure why the difference, maybe just the site not sure but I will inject tomorrow in my glutes and keep you posted. Its been over a week though and it hasn't crashed one bit.

animal87
01-07-2015, 03:41 AM
I think your only one post from allowed in that area bro.

BuryMeBig
01-08-2015, 06:32 AM

shit your pants is pretty much all there is you could do, but even then lol.... itll muster its way out... the second I get my guaiacol in the mail and pull it from its packaging my wife across the house screams, "OH IS IT THAT SHIT AGAIN? THATS WHAT YOU ORDERED! TELLING ME IT WAS FOR ME!" hahahahahaha

silntrunin
01-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Yeah that shit does smell bad thats for sure. It gets worse as it heats up too.

Update on pip from inject. I did a glute shot and it was perfectly fine. a little stinging the day of the inject but totally gone the next day with no swelling at all. I popped my chest again today and totally fine. i think the original burning and swelling may have just been my bodies reaction to the Guiacol which has now adjusted to it after multiple injects.

GorillaGold
05-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Hello, has anyone successfully brewed TNE/drol blend that did not crash, with little PIP. Oh yeah, and would be kind enough to share it. Thank you

silntrunin
05-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Hello, has anyone successfully brewed TNE/drol blend that did not crash, with little PIP. Oh yeah, and would be kind enough to share it. Thank you

Interesting blend. Haven't thought of that. I'll have to look into that. I have both raws laying around, I may give it a shot when I get some time. I'll keep you posted.

Pinkman200
05-14-2015, 04:14 PM

That would be a killer blend. I'd like to do a Test Base/Tren Base blend sometime but I'm sure it'd have to be a low strength with those 2 compounds combined

GorillaGold
05-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Interesting blend. Haven't thought of that. I'll have to look into that. I have both raws laying around, I may give it a shot when I get some time. I'll keep you posted.
Ok, I'm pretty sure I've nailed it, 3 days in and still holding. Going to pin today. Will update on PIP (if any). Ive got 2 batches. 2 Different recipes. Both look awesome.

GorillaGold
05-17-2015, 12:07 PM
That would be a killer blend. I'd like to do a Test Base/Tren Base blend sometime but I'm sure it'd have to be a low strength with those 2 compounds combined
I do a stellar Tren A/Test P 100 mg of each blend. Been making it for a few years. It's called Gorilla Mix.
I will PM u recipe if you like.

Mountain-Man
05-17-2015, 01:22 PM
Love inj drol or dbol I mix it with tne pre gym

GorillaGold
05-18-2015, 07:52 AM
Love inj drol or dbol I mix it with tne pre gym
Indeed agreed brother! Brewed some tne/Dbol AND some tne/drol a little less than a week ago. Both blends dosed at 150 (tne 100). This was my first time making injectable dbol. Pleased with the results. may I ask what you dose yours at?

GorillaGold
05-28-2015, 08:33 AM
Ok, brothers, my Drol freakin' crashed after about a week. I've played with it and can't get it to hold. Any suggestions?