PDA

View Full Version : Bloods for TRT

bdad
12-27-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm going to pct off and go talk to a trt clinic because I'm going back to working international and I need a valid script. Can I have bloods drawn during pct to shorten my time of suffering. I have never drawn bloods during pct so I'm clueless.

kubes
12-27-2014, 10:43 PM
If you do you will be so low the dr will probably want to run more tests cause you will beat almost zero

bdad
12-27-2014, 11:09 PM
If you do you will be so low the dr will probably want to run more tests cause you will beat almost zero

Its an online clinic I think the initial bloods is for liability purposes. They use labcorp ( I beleive) for the bloods. Its actually very resonably price compared to the others I checked.

kubes
12-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Its an online clinic I think the initial bloods is for liability purposes. They use labcorp ( I beleive) for the bloods. Its actually very resonably price compared to the others I checked.

If it were me i would wait till you finish pct to run labs just to be sure. Running them during pct could be messy.

enrod
12-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Bloods during pct won't give you accurate numbers of where you naturally stand. Clomid will shoot your natural test levels up while running it, I doubt they will be low enough for the doc to suggest trt.

bdad
12-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Bloods during pct won't give you accurate numbers of where you naturally stand. Clomid will shoot your natural test levels up while running it, I doubt they will be low enough for the doc to suggest trt.

Thats what my concern was.

kubes
12-28-2014, 01:37 PM
Thats what my concern was.

You really should wait till after pct and get a true reading

bdad
12-28-2014, 01:55 PM
You really should wait till after pct and get a true reading

Thats what I plan on doing bro, I'm just really dreading the down time. I was on TRT in the past due not knowing how to properly use gear when I was younger. In recent time I've just found it cheaper and less of hassle to do my own protocall.

kubes
12-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Thats what I plan on doing bro, I'm just really dreading the down time. I was on TRT in the past due not knowing how to properly use gear when I was younger. In recent time I've just found it cheaper and less of hassle to do my own protocall.

I know exactly how you feel brother. Trt is a real pain

Jozifp103
01-20-2015, 01:51 PM
I know exactly how you feel brother. Trt is a real pain
Not when you self medicate! ;)

Swag
03-14-2019, 05:41 PM
Good info.